Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72346 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
TO PROVE THAT OP IS 100% CORRECT, CHECK THE STATISTICS.
PROFILE PIX ON NAIRALAND, WHO GETS MOST LIKES?
SOME GUYS WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE! JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE HOPING FOR FREE TOTO...
*SMD* (shaking my dick)

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guys should stop asking a girl they met online and virtually haven't seen physically out.WTf Its a sign of disrespect
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
firstolalekan: TO PROVE THAT OP IS 100% CORRECT, CHECK THE STATISTICS.
PROFILE PIX ON NAIRALAND, WHO GETS MOST LIKES?

SOME GUYS WILL NEVER HAVE SENSE! JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE HOPING FOR FREE TOTO...
*SMD* (shaking my dick)
that's whr d problem lies... I dnt think I av liked up to 5 ladies pix since I av been on NL... I like more of guys pix more dan d female folks
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guilty of 1 n' 2.
I'll seldomly quit No 1.
But no. 2 is what i'm gonna quit tonight.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
missyhorlah: Guys should stop asking a girl they met online and virtually haven't seen physically out.WTf Its a sign of disrespect

shocked
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

shocked
close ur mouth.Y r u surprised baii?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
missyhorlah: close ur mouth.Y r u surprised baii?

Nothing..

#speechless
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
I only think no 3 I silly.

None other is silly, except when its done excessively...
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by gbodimowo(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Carry on there is reward for all things
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by franklampard082(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP: Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours

I am not bragging but I've been careful enough not to have done any of the above and it's appalling when I see fellow guys stooping so low

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: .....thats too harsh....

its nt harsh at all, some guys are nt too deep when it comes to reasoning. Besides, those guilty of such will even defend themselves by proving rubbish all in d name of proving to be on point when they are not.
There was this message I came across in 'unilorin students union' page of which a Law Guy posted exactly what the Op stated.... 60% of those that commented were against this guy simply because they are the so called 'woman wrapper' or possibly because they were suffering from low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
tosyne2much: woman wrappering say wetn happen... Ladies na d least tin wey dey my mind... I get dem plenty if dats u wanna hear

you get them plenty and you still saying you are sorry for posting a very reasonable post??
Guy, if truely you get them plenty like you said, then obviously you get low-self esteem. Besides, have you ever been this sorry to a guy like urself when you wronged him?

Maybe you dont know, ur sorry to her simply means you have eaten up what you wrote all in the name of gaining Ladies attention.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
dagentility: So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.

romantic ?? Doin such is nt been romantic. Its like giving them the opportunity to be rude and pompous needlessly. You can define what you mean by romance.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2014
ignis:

I wonder ooooo....

you wonder? yes because you dont know the meaning of Romance.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by marieolae(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2014
tosyne2much: that's whr d problem lies... I dnt think I av liked up to 5 ladies pix since I av been on NL... I like more of guys pix more dan d female folks
what's all this thing about likes. Like really isit such a big deal. It doesn't add dollar signs to my bank account neither does it make me a better person. It shoulnt actually pain you guys at all, really I just don't understand it! Ok isit that you want people to like your picture, or you want guys to stop liking other females pics? Tbh a like is really JUST a like. There's nothing more to it, nothing less to it.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Nothing..

#speechless
lolz.....y being speechless ur own abeg
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2014
LaurelP: Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours
choi, bro u sabi something. Lol, nice write up.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayokunlei:

its nt harsh at all, some guys are nt too deep when it comes to reasoning. Besides, those guilty of such will even defend themselves by proving rubbish all in d name of proving to be on point when they are not.
There was this message I came across in 'unilorin students union' page of which a Law Guy posted exactly what the Op stated.... 60% of those that commented were against this guy simply because they are the so called 'woman wrapper' or possibly because they were suffering from low self-esteem .
I try to avoid most of dis poo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
ayokunlei:

you get them plenty and you still saying you are sorry for posting a very reasonable post??
Guy, if truely you get them plenty like you said, then obviously you get low-self esteem. Besides, have you ever been this sorry to a guy like urself when you wronged him?

Maybe you dont know, ur sorry to her simply means you have eaten up what you wrote all in the name of gaining Ladies attention.
that's far frm it broda... Wah I posted initially was more lik a curse and I'm very sure u wld rebuke me for placing such curse on those woman-wrappers, so I had to quickly modify it b4 guys go see am cos it was so offensive... U get me ?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
dagentility: So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.
The "Most weird" comment I read on first page . Smh

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: what's all this thing about likes. Like really isit such a big deal. It doesn't add dollar signs to my bank account neither does it make me a better person. It shoulnt actually pain you guys at all, really I just don't understand it! Ok isit that you want people to like your picture, or you want guys to stop liking other females pics? Tbh a like is really JUST a like. There's nothing more to it, nothing less to it.
yes we know there's notn more or less to it but d LIKING of every lady's pix on every comment made is d beginning of woman-wrappering.. A lady posts ordinary 'LOL' and gets 50 likes and a guy on d oda hand posts a sensible comment and get 3 LIKES. Wat do u have to say abt dat ?... U knw d truth but u jst have to hide under d cover of a lady jst to be d advocate supporting and promoting woman-wrappering..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
I still can't believe wat am seeing.. Nairaland seems to have changed oooooo... I carefully read most of d comments and I can deduce dat d spirit of woman-wrappering is drifting away frm d veins of our brothers... I noticed in dis thread dat only few ladies were quoted and were able to get few LIKES on their comments unlike b4 wey be say so many quoting and likes go don yapa ontop ordinary 'LOL' posted by a lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosynomolara(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Beefing tinz tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by marieolae(f): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
tosyne2much: yes we know there's notn more or less to it but d LIKING of every lady's pix on every comment made is d beginning of woman-wrappering.. A lady posts ordinary 'LOL' and gets 50 likes and a guy on d oda hand posts a sensible comment and get 3 LIKES. Wat do u have to say abt dat ?... U knw d truth but u jst have to hide under d cover of a lady jst to be d advocate supporting and promoting woman-wrappering..
no offence but I tink it concern u what other guys r doing. If dey want to do woman wrapping then let dem. Its just something u have to get over!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by daveP(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...one of those things Naija girls hate about Naija boys....some guys need to upgrade for real....

.....Later you see them opening a counter thread now, they will not accept they are wrong most tyms and try to make amends.....

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....
......hear what the Spirit says to......

Temi are you a spirit? shocked shockedshocked
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
tosyne2much: I still can't believe wat am seeing.. Nairaland seems to have changed oooooo... I carefully read most of d comments and I can deduce dat d spirit of woman-wrappering is drifting away frm d veins of our brothers... I noticed in dis thread dat only few ladies were quoted and were able to get few LIKES on their comments unlike b4 wey be say so many quoting and likes go don yapa ontop ordinary 'LOL' posted by a lady

They must learn
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
daveP: ......hear what the Spirit says to......

Temi are you a spirit? shocked shockedshocked
..lwkmdfh ooo....

Everyone s a spirit....you are a spirit...i am also a spirit
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
My dear all the things u said are good and the gospel truth as well. But women are quite the delicate and fragile type and are easily offended as well. Most men do such things like thanking women for accepting dear friend request with no bad motive but to make them feel good of themselves. I don't actually do those things but think that is the reason why the ones that do it love doing it.

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by McWhillion(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by mavtrevor(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Lolz...funny indeed, while i was reading the list i was actually asking myself if guys really do these things..in truth yes, guys do. Sometimes the best impression to make to a lady is not to make any at all. Cos when you go outta ya ways trying to impress a lady you may end up making yourself worthless b4 her. We aint wired same way ladies are wired.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ayokunlei(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2014
ChibuikeStanley7: My dear all the things u said are good and the gospel truth as well. But women are quite the delicate and fragile type and are easily offended as well. Most men do such things like thanking women for accepting dear friend request with no bad motive but to make them feel good of themselves. I don't actually do those things but think that is the reason why the ones that do it love doing it.

you said u arent doing it simply because you know its nt ok. The disadvantages are more than d advantages.
Which gives them the chance not to reciprocate the so called respect,and which makes them to be full of themselves needlessly.
If truely such is good, then you wont hesitate to do it.....
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2014
ayokunlei:

you said u arent doing it simply because you know its nt ok. The disadvantages are more than d advantages.
Which gives them the chance not to reciprocate the so called respect,and which makes them to be full of themselves needlessly.
If truely such is good, then you wont hesitate to do it .....
God bless u egbon... This is wat we are talking abt

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Nairalander Weds His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.