Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72348 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Oyee23(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Good advice
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Tazmode: u no dey hear word? U don c woman, u dey apologise lyk say u go get state pardon grin
like say en go get bail for a murder case

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Tazmode: typical nigerian. Answerin question wit two questions grin

bros u go fall ma hand if u tell dis babe d meaning of attack. Some tins shld b left for d men to knw alone, dis gals don too sabi some coded yarns, dia curiousity don too much jor
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by silversonuc(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
saasala: Omo, I must look at a babe's backside o.
lol c determination, guys no dey hear dat one oooo, so op abeg scrap dat one, on behalf of d guymen in the house, we nof it abide by dis one nd dia is no stopping us

6 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by DrGill(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2014
drgill:
Immagine, dere spouse/gurlfrend/partner will be at fault, nd stil sum mumu guy wil go beggin nd askin for forgiveness...
chai, mtchweee
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Emma8043(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2014
. Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?[/quote] ur own na 11pm my own na 1:15am i was like wil i be compesated that same time wit some hot 4ork? All wat u say i score u %100
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2014
molas02:

Good make up, at last u sef don get more dan 100like now......oya smaile
grin egbon thnks jawe
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2014
OP, can you prove to us how getting a job (even volunteering or a free one, as you said) will stop one from telling a girl "I just want to hear your voice" (which you hate)?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2014
What I hate most is guys liking and telling ugly girls they are beautiful whenever they upload their pictures on FB.

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Emma8043: . Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ? ur own na 11pm my own na 1:15am i was like wil i be compesated that same time wit some hot 4ork? All wat u say i score u %100
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha egbon nor use laff kill me oooo.. 1:15 am ke ?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Bholutife18(f): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...one of those things Naija girls hate about Naija boys....some guys need to upgrade for real....

.....Later you see them opening a counter thread now, they will not accept they are wrong most tyms and try to make amends.....

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....
says the bible
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Bholutife18: says the bible
...lol..Bible kee!!!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dnawah(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2014
On No.1 gringringrin op,wat do u do when u see,the laterst hummer pass u on the road?do u turn or not?but the ladies r not complaining na!well God will help us stop it.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
This post you people are sharing........chai. embarassed

Hmmmmm.......is there no way i can unshare myself? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by WarHorse1(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

Girls can start wearing hijab and full covers to the foot to conceal features now.

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

Interestingly, most girls who like serious relationships like this in a guy.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

If not that we are we are blacks, the whites do this a lot. whats wrong in being appreciative of being accepted.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

If some ladies, then do it for the others.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

From God's standpoint this is fornication/adultery. small or large amount of money, as long as its for sex, its is BAAAAAAAAAAD.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by bhouze(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=LaurelP]Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Thanks Bro for this wonderful observation, I usually don't comment but to just read and observe but this got me writing. Thank God that at least some1 still shares my sentiment. What I even hate the most is when ladies use their feminism to get what they don't deserve from men especially during interviews for a job.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Bholutife18(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ...
and what about when a gurl write such like this www.nairaland.com/1829203/e-crush-him-buh-wasnt-enough
is it also exhibition of stupidity and immaturity?
just asking?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Ifecoded(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: bwhahahahahahahahahahaha egbon I don almost wake my ppl for house ooooo
na Confam oooo.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by dnawah(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
On No.1 gringringrin op,wat do u do when u see,the laterst hummer pass u on the road?do u turn or not?but the ladies r not complaining na!well God will help us stop it.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Bholutife18: and what about when a gurl write such like this www.nairaland.com/1829203/e-crush-him-buh-wasnt-enough
is it also exhibition of stupidity and immaturity?
just asking?
how often do ladies do dat compared to guys?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Rose111: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2014
I fell for no 4 on Saturday and im like................... Che Cazzo after reading this. Thanks
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Bholutife18(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: how often do ladies do dat compared to guys?
that's because they're scared of being real plus their ego is hightened. Am not saying its normal to do it but it will be abnormal not to do it.
seriously, life has gone beyond depriving yourself of what you want.
just sayin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Sweetlemon(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
floma07: So so annoying.... especially this "Baby
thanks for accepting me as your friend". And if you are very very lucky she will just reply you with (k)......

grin grin grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Bholutife18: that's because they're scared of being real plus their ego is hightened. Am not saying its normal to do it but it will be abnormal not to do it.
seriously, life has gone beyond depriving yourself of what you want.
just sayin
have you done dat b4 ? If No, y ? *Say d truth and shame d devil*
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Sammyblaq(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
i swear dat no.1 go hard many cos even ma uncle wey don marry born pikin still dey use en sidemirror talkless of all we young and unmarried Nlers...wetin u expect. #justsaid

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by DonaldGenes(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up is guilty of woman wrapper-ing and low self esteem... Say no to woman wrapper-ing

Guys actually do silly poo that makes dem feel beneath ladies all in d name of being NICE. Take for example, I have uploaded my pix for quite a while ( abt a month ago ) and d highest av got is jst 13 likes ( fumble apart oooo, how many ladies profile pix betters mine?) Likewise some handsome dudes I view their profile by d reason of their sensible comments only to see mouth-opening nice profile pix but surprisingly, u would see little or no Likes.. It was so annoying wen a lady uploaded a picture of wack quality and she got 65 likes under 24 hours and I was lik WTF !!! Secondly, the rate at which Nairaland guys sef dey fall person hand sef no be am at all, countless times, I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ... Thirdly, d rate at which guys follow ladies on NL sef ehn na falling hand tins.. Most times, u wld even see some guys attack or belittle their male counterpart in threads that reveals d truth abt ladies so that it wld possibly increase dia chances of attention... Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?

That girl that ask you to go outside late in the night should have been slapped on phone honestly.Mehn! Them no born her well

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by DonaldGenes(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
dagentility: So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.
See this Mumu....How long will you fool small boyz? Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by DonaldGenes(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Reski: Whatever

You are so quilty bros, It's understandable
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2014
There is a problem when a man wants to start living like a woman, thinking like a woman demanding for the kind of attention a woman gets. He just loses his masculinity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man going the extra mile for a woman he admires or likes or loves. When men start forgetting what makes them a man and want to treat the ladies like a pal or buddy when they have romantic interest in her they should be contented with zero respect in return.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2014
deeobserver209: It beats my imagination to see guys seriously looking for relationships online especially here on Nairaland.
Online relationships is a complete sellout. It's better to waste your time playing computer game online than waste your life on e-relationships.
hahahahahahaha guy nor use laff kill me oooo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Bholutife18(f): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: have you done dat b4 ? If No, y ? *Say d truth and shame d devil*
check my first post, follow the link
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Bholutife18: check my first post, follow the link
I jst checked it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Nairalander Weds His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.