Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72345 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by michylabo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Seriously, how old are u guys? So what, if a guy calls a lady just to hear the sound of her voice? So what if a guy get a girls number early? or even if he pays a lot for sex? or even if he thanks her for accepting request on fb? even if he does all she wants?....
Dear OP, no one is born a gentle man. We all learn to be gentlemen. These things u posted just shows how myopic and petty u r....
It is not silly at all to do these things. Not saying i do them all.. dnt even give a hoot if i do them but terming such acts silly tells me u r probably 16 or 17

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by wendy406: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=Apina][/quote] i wonder o..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Vivipop(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
princefunmi:

You know I read your post again and after taking a second look, I must say some of your points seems to show you know very little about the female psyche.

Point No 2: I'm pretty sure you suck with girls. If you didn't you would realize that Girls actually like this one. Really! A guy calls a girl just to say I wanted to hear your voice means the girl has actually being occupying the guys mind long enough to warrant a desire to hear her voice. Last time I checked, that's the sort of thing that make a a girls cheek flesh turn pink. Assuming ofcourse the guy is not such a jerk that he does that constantly without spice of variation.

Point No 4: When you get the girls number is unimportant. What you do with the number is what counts. Infact the more you delay in getting the girl's number, the more at risk you are of falling over the "friend zone" precipice.

Point No 7: Have you got a problem with that. how do you even know that its the guys that click the like button. Unless you mean to say thats what you do.

Sorry to say, but you seem to me to a female chauvinist.
...and somebody finally made some sense! It's very funny to see how easy and condusive it is for some guys to form macho while giving emotional advice to their male friends or on some faceless forum, and when they see that special girl, every "macho-like" rules jumps off the window and they are all soft and whipped.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by IdJack(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tell us make we straighten your case.

CoolHunk: Oops! I did something silly just now. But I'm not telling. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by IdJack(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
One guy was even asking of a girl number and was writing it on her wall....the girl in question responded I dont give people my number....Laff want kill me that day. Some guys can be u du*b

Daffar:

To make it worse, instead of sending it straight to D̶̲̥̅̊ lady's inbox, U̶̲̥̅̊ see them writting it on her timeline so everybody can c it... It suckgzzzz like hell

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
IdJack: Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

Bros you are right...I nearly blocked my very good friend on facebook for thanking a lady for accepting her...I was like 'WHAT' are you okay..you are writing the thank u message on her wall and the lady just type 'kk'.

It is high time we respect ourselves as guys. In doing that; all these ladies will run and follow us like bee running after honey. I trust myself...I dont give a fu*k who these ladies are..I am handsome, have some bucks and confident..that is it. That is why i dont commend on ladies post on facebook like that.

A lady i met on facebook , after some days she demanded for #1500 MTN recharge card, that she want to call her bros. I told her she should send me #3000 GLO card let me renew my subscription, that was the last day we chat online.

Please guys let us have ourselves worth; money or no money and things will fall in pleasant place for us...FREE of charge.

may u live long broda mi.. U hit d G-spo.t

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
mediachirps: If really you did not copied this post from elsewhere, then you're grown to be a real MAN without pretends cause of ladies threats...... You really have hit those key points some guys are using to dice other guys immunity against some bitch ass ladies.
nice one broda
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by salbis(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: Egbon u are very very sensible... I will categorically say that any guy who attacks or rebuke you for dis write-up is guilty of woman wrapper-ing and low self esteem... Say no to woman wrapper-ing

Guys actually do silly poo that makes dem feel beneath ladies all in d name of being NICE. Take for example, I have uploaded my pix for quite a while ( abt a month ago ) and d highest av got is jst 13 likes ( fumble apart oooo, how many ladies profile pix betters mine?) Likewise some handsome dudes I view their profile by d reason of their sensible comments only to see mouth-opening nice profile pix but surprisingly, u would see little or no Likes.. It was so annoying wen a lady uploaded a picture of wack quality and she got 65 likes under 24 hours and I was lik WTF !!! Secondly, the rate at which Nairaland guys sef dey fall person hand sef no be am at all, countless times, I have seen some dumb threads like , SEXYMARY I'm dying for u and so on.. it's not jst funny at all., It is jst d greatest exhibition of stupidity and immaturity) ... Thirdly, d rate at which guys follow ladies on NL sef ehn na falling hand tins.. Most times, u wld even see some guys attack or belittle their male counterpart in threads that reveals d truth abt ladies so that it wld possibly increase dia chances of attention... Imagine a girl telling me to step outside and get her recharge card around 11pm and dat it was too late for her to go out and buy.. I was lik WTF!!! If it was 11pm at ur own place, is it 7pm at my own place ?
Point blank piece. Thanks and be blessed bro.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP:

I got no problem with u calling ur girl to hear her voice, infact I urge u to do so
But calling a girl u intend to convert and telling her u just want to hear her voice is nonsense
If u got notin to tell her, don't call.

How many times have u successfully gotten a girl's number the day u met her? I'm not talking abt an ashawo, I mean a real chick.
If am to go by your statement, then all those points are not meant for one's REAL G.F but for SIDE CHICKS and ONISHE et al .
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
michylabo: Seriously, how old are u guys? So what, if a guy calls a lady just to hear the sound of her voice? So what if a guy get a girls number early? or even if he pays a lot for sex? or even if he thanks her for accepting request on fb? even if he does all she wants?....
Dear OP, no one is born a gentle man. We all learn to be gentlemen. These things u posted just shows how myopic and petty u r....
It is not silly at all to do these things. Not saying i do them all.. dnt even give a hoot if i do them but terming such acts silly tells me u r probably 16 or 17
STORY FOR THE GODS . He just clocked 12 lastnight .

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
I strongly believe Princefunmi has said much of it. Michylabo on the other hand,has been blunt and straight up just the way I admire. ‎She made so much sense.

It's high time we expelled juveniles from this forum.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Barbie11(f): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmm...guyz tho

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Haha. OP and few others, you guys are great. I can't kiss a girl's asss, just to get people understand me. I am happy reading this thread. Some guys are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
striktlymi:

To stare may just be pushing it but asking guys not to look (at least a glance) would be to deny the very thing that makes us men. We do it out of impulse.

I think it's cool. Some guys do that when they have nothing much to say to the lady. Probably their way of letting the lady know that they are thinking of her. Better to call and say that than not call at all. Nothing wrong there.

I think it's courteous and gentlemanly to say thank you, even when it's something as trivial as getting added on facebook. Though the world need not know. A private message would do just fine.

I don't think any time is too early to ask for a lady's number as long as it is done politely, such that the lady is not embarrassed in the process.

I agree that one shouldn't do wrong to please anyone (male of female), but we are obligated as men to try and make ladies reasonably comfortable.

That's called prostitution I guess.

Related to point number 5.
true talk!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Vivipop: ...and somebody finally made some sense! It's very funny to see how easy and condusive it is for some guys to form macho while giving emotional advice to their male friends or on some faceless forum, and when they see that special girl, every "macho-like" rules jumps off the window and they are all soft and whipped.

Reminds me of the movie "Hitch"
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
michylabo: Seriously, how old are u guys? So what, if a guy calls a lady just to hear the sound of her voice? So what if a guy get a girls number early? or even if he pays a lot for sex? or even if he thanks her for accepting request on fb? even if he does all she wants?....

E ba mi bere lowo wan ooooo!!

Ko fe ye mi mo ooooo!!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Vivipop(f): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
princefunmi:

Reminds me of the movie "Hitch"
exactly!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by bisayor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
aljazira: The one i hate so so much is when a lady post her picture(s) and we men will throw our comments in less than 30min with 'looking sweet','enjoyment madam','thats my baby',bla bla bla........the same girl in question will never add any comment about u when u post urs.Guys wake up....V.g.na full world brekete and stop killing urself on 1 lady when she care less about u.Guys pls lets wake up fast.
. Funny thing is no matter aw well u warn them, some guys will continue to do things by default.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by jujunaty(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: .....thats too harsh....
tosyne must have been to too many shrines. Hes now good in laying curses grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: may u live long broda.. U jst made a perfect description of my so called friend

LoL. . What do you do when he acts like that?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
I agree with everything except number 2, it actually depends on how deep your relationship is with the person in question, in some cases there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Austema(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
D number 6. Pains me a lot, pple spend large number of their money on girls, while their parants ar dying of poverty in the village, yet, der pretend all is well

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Superstar007:

LoL. . What do you do when he acts like that?
I'm already used to it anyway...I jst keep wondering why he's so dump and myopic in dealing wit ladies.. I dnt get close to him especially wen he's wit a lady cos he wld make u worthless in d presence of dat lady

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Staring at a lady's backside hell yes am guilty of that and don't want to change that for nothing...but paying for s3x that i don't do call me cheap if u like... na u sabi,i have my own ways of getting it everyone does mine is just not money.. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Vivipop: ...and somebody finally made some sense! It's very funny to see how easy and condusive it is for some guys to form macho while giving emotional advice to their male friends or on some faceless forum, and when they see that special girl, every "macho-like" rules jumps off the window and they are all soft and whipped.

hahahahaha...shit happens tho
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by zudozz: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP u a guy or gurl? I am so guilty of No. 1 I pray 4 deliverance. Its just dat some gurls front go bad but their behind go ''badt''......n vice versa.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Centrifuge4: .
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Superstar007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: I'm already used to it anyway...I jst keep wondering why he's so dump and myopic in dealing wit ladies.. I dnt get close to him especially wen he's wit a lady cos he wld make u worthless in d presence of dat lady

LoL. . .I can relate with that.
Surest way to deal with those kind of people cool
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Debayurr: Men and sons of men.....As long as boyz wud still be men and men would still bore boyz...@ OP We'll still be very guilty of your 1st comment...can u imagine dis image while on a long queue @ GTB?bros so wot shud I b staring @?.Cos I was facing my front and she was obstructing my view...We know its wrong buh its a reflex programmed in our brains...#realist
shìt bag.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
joelenesleek: come to my house, you deserve a French kiss. kiss
What if you have halitosis

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP:

I got no problem with u calling ur girl to hear her voice, infact I urge u to do so
But calling a girl u intend to convert and telling her u just want to hear her voice is nonsense
If u got notin to tell her, don't call.

How many times have u successfully gotten a girl's number the day u met her? I'm not talking abt an ashawo, I mean a real chick.
One man's real chick is another man's ashawo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Nairalander Weds His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.