Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (72372 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP: Guys can be very annoying at times.
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

There are many of them.... Pls add yours

You know I read your post again and after taking a second look, I must say some of your points seems to show you know very little about the female psyche.

Point No 2: I'm pretty sure you suck with girls. If you didn't you would realize that Girls actually like this one. Really! A guy calls a girl just to say I wanted to hear your voice means the girl has actually being occupying the guys mind long enough to warrant a desire to hear her voice. Last time I checked, that's the sort of thing that make a a girls cheek flesh turn pink. Assuming ofcourse the guy is not such a jerk that he does that constantly without spice of variation.

Point No 4: When you get the girls number is unimportant. What you do with the number is what counts. Infact the more you delay in getting the girl's number, the more at risk you are of falling over the "friend zone" precipice.

Point No 7: Have you got a problem with that. how do you even know that its the guys that click the like button. Unless you mean to say thats what you do.

Sorry to say, but you seem to me to a female chauvinist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Franchise21(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Guys r used to number one. As for d remaining ones, dey r all rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2014

1. Staring at a lady's backside: 90% guys do this. They just can't help turning around whenever a female passes, just to check out her backside. Its very irritating and rude too. Guys pls stop it grin

2.Calling a girl and saying "I just want to hear your voice": To me this is just dumb! And that's why that girl can never call you. She assumes you don't have a life. Guys, even if you're jobless at d moment, pls find sth to do even if its free, a hobby or volunteer work just to fill the time. Than to waste your time wanting to hear a girl's voice.

3. Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

4. Asking for a girl's number just too early: Many guys feel very fulfilled getting a girl's digits. Guys, there's no big deal in it! You might even end up not calling them at the end of the day. Take your time and let the girl wonder why you aren't rushing to get her digits like most would do.

5.Always wanting to please ladies: I'm not saying its bad to be a gentleman, its just that some guys take it too far. They go against their own morals and ethics just to please a lady. Come on! That she's not all smiles doesn't mean she's unhappy or worried. Some ladies just use these tactics to make you do what you shouldn't do.

6. Giving out large sums of money for sex: For God's sake guys, you won't die if you don't have sex. Stop acting as if your whole life depends on sex. Some guys would abandon their parents and siblings and be spending large on a girl who hasn't added nothing in his life save for the sex. Guys pls learn!

7. Agreeing to whatever the ladies say in order to become a gentleman: We see this on NL here sometimes. Some guys have earned that reputation of always supporting, liking comments made by ladies not because its true, but because they're ladies.

[size=18pt]8. Telling lies to impress girls. This is red flag, showing an immature and insecure guy. Any guy who lies to you will later cheat on you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by kingofabia: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
lirusehn: like seriously numb 3 (saying thanks wen a lady accepts them on Facebook) sucks. I hate it like hell.
this one really pisses me off...i see it as.lamb

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by okeyben10: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What I hate most is guys liking and telling ugly girls they are beautiful whenever they upload their pictures on FB.
lol...so beauty is no more in the eyes beholding grin
hara of a guy

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by IdJack(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook: As if they have won gold. Its so annoying and smacks of both desperation and lack of self worth. At worst, you should welcome the person and say that you're looking forward to knowing more about her. Not writing silly stuffs like "Baby thanks for accepting me as your friend".

Bros you are right...I nearly blocked my very good friend on facebook for thanking a lady for accepting her...I was like 'WHAT' are you okay..you are writing the thank u message on her wall and the lady just type 'kk'.

It is high time we respect ourselves as guys. In doing that; all these ladies will run and follow us like bee running after honey. I trust myself...I dont give a fu*k who these ladies are..I am handsome, have some bucks and confident..that is it. That is why i dont commend on ladies post on facebook like that.

A lady i met on facebook , after some days she demanded for #1500 MTN recharge card, that she want to call her bros. I told her she should send me #3000 GLO card let me renew my subscription, that was the last day we chat online.

Please guys let us have ourselves worth; money or no money and things will fall in pleasant place for us...FREE of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by heritageglobal(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Melahou(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
haibe: i know you are guilty but don't call it trash

but how can i
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Caliente(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
One man/woman's very silly act is another man/woman's very sensible act......

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by TRADELYN: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Na everyday you dey research?grin

Yes Sooo...every great knowledge is always supported by series of test/investigation (i.e. RESEARCH) shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Moh4newsafrica(f): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
gidjah: D ONLY BANNER I KNOW IS THAT WHICH GOD SHOWERED OVER MAN WHICH IS LOVE!BUT THIS ONE KIND BANNER boys display over girls,is just that of share foolishness of the things under d skirt.Though,we all are kinda guilty of these, one way or d other!
Op exposed those tatics that are kinda favourable to ladies.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
TRADELYN:

Yes Sooo...every great knowledge is always supported by series of test/investigation (i.e. RESEARCH) shocked

Okay o.grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by mediachirps(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2014
If really you did not copied this post from elsewhere, then you're grown to be a real MAN without pretends cause of ladies threats...... You really have hit those key points some guys are using to dice other guys immunity against some bitch ass ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
princefunmi:

You know I read your post again and after taking a second look, I must say some of your points seems to show you know very little about the female psyche.

Point No 2: I'm pretty sure you suck with girls. If you didn't you would realize that Girls actually like this one. Really! A guy calls a girl just to say I wanted to hear your voice means the girl has actually being occupying the guys mind long enough to warrant a desire to hear her voice. Last time I checked, that's the sort of thing that make a a girls cheek flesh turn pink. Assuming ofcourse the guy is not such a jerk that he does that constantly without spice of variation.

Point No 4: When you get the girls number is unimportant. What you do with the number is what counts. Infact the more you delay in getting the girl's number, the more at risk you are of falling over the "friend zone" precipice.

Point No 7: Have you got a problem with that. how do you even know that its the guys that click the like button. Unless you mean to say thats what you do.

Sorry to say, but you seem to me to a female chauvinist.

I got no problem with u calling ur girl to hear her voice, infact I urge u to do so
But calling a girl u intend to convert and telling her u just want to hear her voice is nonsense
If u got notin to tell her, don't call.

How many times have u successfully gotten a girl's number the day u met her? I'm not talking abt an ashawo, I mean a real chick.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by BlueScholar(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
I love this post!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by TolaniLuv: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with No. 1
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
andromida: There is a problem when a man wants to start living like a woman, thinking like a woman demanding for the kind of attention a woman gets. He just loses his masculinity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man going the extra mile for a woman he admires or likes or loves. When men start forgetting what makes them a man and want to treat the ladies like a pal or buddy when they have romantic interest in her they should be contented with zero respect in return.

There's a difference btw giving attention and being Dumb
The attention shud be shown in a sensible manner, not loosing every sense of dignity you have in order to pls a woman. Women actually hate men who struggle to pls them
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Apina(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=dagentility]So Op,if guys stop doing all these you mentioned, which other ways do you want them to be romantic.[/quote
since when did outright stupidity become romantic

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by BlueScholar(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
coldfury: BItchass niggers be like.. "Baby I've been thinking of you all day"
Fvckin jobless retards angry

Now..that's Cold
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP:

There's a difference btw giving attention and being Dumb
The attention shud be shown in a sensible manner, not loosing every sense of dignity you have in order to pls a woman. Women actually hate men who struggle to pls them

7 & 5 are over the top behaviors.

I cannot see anything wrong in a man calling to hear his woman's voice, A man thanking a woman for accepting his face book request if he really means it, getting her digits to call her and calling her immediately is cool as well. That whole game thing of keeping a woman unbalanced only works with women who are as confused as the guys playing the games.

If a man is losing every sense of dignity just to please a woman, how is it her fault? As soon as he becomes self aware of his mistakes in dating he should just work on himself not plan a campaign on how to treat women less than to make himself feel good. And women do not want their men to lose his sense of dignity just to be with her except she is one of the confused ones.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by joanpinkie(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Our guys are angry! Omo see revolution oo. Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by OlusolaWarrior: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
I agree so much with numbers 5, 6, and 7.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ericiland: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...one of those things Naija girls hate about Naija boys....some guys need to upgrade for real....

.....Later you see them opening a counter thread now, they will not accept they are wrong most tyms and try to make amends.....

.....Anyways, ayaf sed my mind oooo....He who has ears let him hear.....

U mean dats one of d things u hate about yr bf.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ericiland: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: What I hate most is guys liking and telling ugly girls they are beautiful whenever they upload their pictures on FB.

Dy might look ugly in yr eyes, Bt nt in d admirers eyes
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liking 1-7 esp 1........Ikebe gyrating
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Rainbowmarve: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dat cool
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by yemmit90: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP:

I got no problem with u calling ur girl to hear her voice, infact I urge u to do so
But calling a girl u intend to convert and telling her u just want to hear her voice is nonsense

How many times have u successfully gotten a girl's number the day u met her? I'm not talking abt an ashawo, I mean a real chick.

But he's telling you the truth man. Except no. 3 and 7, others points doesnt make any sense to me.

As for the last paragraph of the quoted post, except she's a girl you normally see every day,the best thing to do is to collect her number before you depart from each other. Your success depends on the tactics/manner of your approach.

Seem you're new in the dating game?

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Bholutife18(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
tosyne2much: I jst checked it
thats how it should be
Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by abbey621(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Apart from point #1 every other point is on point grin grin grin . Seriously, I've said it b4 Guys don't know the advantages they've got in this world, especially in 9ja. Most 9ja girls are desperados, they'll willingly give it up to a clean, mature, capable young man. All a guy needs are the following:

1: Cash, Moolah, Money $$$$$
2: Clean appearance, well groomed, fresh breath, clean smooth clothes & shoes.
3: Confidence! Confidence!! Confidence!!!

I've never seen a guy with all three of these things struggle to get a girl, it's practically impossible unless they are following him from his village cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys that go on social media to form gentlemen by thanking girls for accepting friend request or liking every pix whether fine or ugly are usually lacking one or more of the items above.

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP:

I make it an earnest endeavor to get a girls number the first time. And I have never failed.

You see the problem most guys have is how they come across. Many guys come across as real jerks and really don't put forward a figure to remember.

If guys can just abandon all this crazy stupid stereotypes they read in books and gossip about among their peers and just for once in their damn lives be themselves, I see no reason why you cant get the girl's number first time. For Christ sakes just ask. Get rid of those stupid pick up lines. Some guys think if they ask too early the girl will see them as ..........I dont even know sef. Well, I've got news for you, while you are still there hesitating to ask, one sharp guy has already landed the blow. Why the heck will I even let a girl who has caught my fancy and attention go without ensuring I can reach her again. The only reason you shouldn't get the girls number is if the scenario doesn't favor it. Maybe she says her phone is lost or something like that. And hey some girls will never give you their number no matter how best you try.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing by ccollins(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guilty of most of them.. American movies played a major role in my upbringing tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.