Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) (20266 Views)

Topic Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Topics) / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by McWhillion(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Kirinwa:

He knows what he means.Yes, delete button to delete useless and senseless posts in your thread.
He was talking about UNLIKE button, i think he meant DISLIKE
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
IntroVAT: After all said and done, I think what nairalanders need now more than anything is the "dislike" button AKA the "thumbs down" button

Sometimes we see a post with a lot of likes, but not because it makes sense, it's only because those who share that opinion have liked it and those who don't have their hands tied.

When the dislike button is implemented, then we can see a post for what it is when it has 100 likes and 450 dislikes

My opinion
LOL @ ur last line...
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Superstar007(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
eaglechild:
OK thanks.
Just saw the unshare option.

Initially what I saw was Shared.
I think it was upgraded.

You're welcome
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
seeing it from a business angle this is a nice one. It will aid draw more traffic to sections with low turn ups. thus boosting ad chips.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by valdes00(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
God sef knw say I no still understand wetin dem dey talk bout......

3 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun, Who tell u say we like to 'Share' things? We re stingy, REMEMBER?
Just give us a DISLIKE BUTTON, that would do.

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Pame(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Good idea, Osewa and his crew are thinking and moving Nairaland to the next level.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Elui2(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

Please post your suggestions, complaints, and observations on this thread.

- Seun.
pls aw do I create a new topic or post
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by valdes00(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Elui2: pls aw do I create a new topic or post
Huh... Dnt tell me u r crious, bro
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by davidif: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun,
We are still waiting for our dislike button abeg.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Djicemob: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2014
A "dislike" feature would turn nairaland to a circus.Sadist and paranoid peeps would go round disliking anything in their paths thereby hurting feelings and as a result creating more sadists to dislike more comments. slowly affecting almost everyone.Imagine a forum like that.Plus Nobody comments on a topic again,either u like or dislike and go ur way. Boring init?

2 Likes

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by timmy7(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Sooo na him be say some people go become shareholders for nairaland be that... oya na let's go there! grin
Meanwhile, don't mind that brother up there o, we really need the dislike button. tonguecheesy
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by phollybee(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun... unr d Bomb! Thumb Up!
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Am not in support of this cuz the people I followed. ..they're sharing. ..just nonsense topics!!!!
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
austino71: Am not in support of this cuz the people I followed. ..they're sharing. ..just nonsense topics!!!!
Then unfollow them! Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by obeenah40(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
1) i want to see people that liked my post so i can like their too.
2) i want a dislike button.
3) i had to unfollow my campus pastor, jst incase i wanto share a post frm sexuality section. Please can be choose who to share the post with?
4) lastly, please we want to be able to delete our post, sometimes we may post out of anger, happiness or curiousity.. Please, i have many post i wanna delete. Thanks.
EDITED
spammer be like, make i shaply folow 1k pple,post wit anoda acount, then share! see traffic!

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by dimdim001(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: They ain't. I am sure i am not the only one that have shared that post. Where are the numbers? And again a shared post cannot be unshared. When using some touchscreen phone you can mistakenly share a posts while attempting to click "like" or just scrolling. The spaces of those buttons below a post should be widen.

Shared posts can be unshared tho

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Rock212(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: First to shared the post! Any Prize for me?
You are right bro

My only suggestion is that they should be numbered. Like "1 shared", "40 shared". Etc just like the "likes".
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by xtervaganza(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
This post that you're sharing

Chai.....there is....
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by gidjah(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
irishCream: Seun we need a block button!!! Very very important in any socal network undecided
GOOD MY DEAR,U JUST SPOKE LIK ONE OF DEM IRISH!SOME OF US R NOT MATURED THUS WOULD NEED BE DONE AWAY WIT LIK A WASH HAND BASING!THANK U FOR THAT

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
why can't i see who like or share my post? fix that if possible
Thanks
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by swizzle(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=14pt]Pleeeease Seun...we need an UNLIKE button...thats very important biko. I lie down for floor dey beg u...abeg[/size]
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Fashrobbin(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by davidif: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2014

Yesterday we launched a topic sharing feature, which enabled Nairalanders to share interesting topics with their followers.

After observing the way the topic sharing feature was being used, we decided to replace it with the feature suggested in the quote below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1872858/topic-sharing-nairaland-shared-topics/5#25774464

I'm pleased to inform you that you can now share interesting posts on Nairaland with your followers by simply clicking the (Share) button that appears under every post (except yours, of course).

You can also view posts that have been shared with you or which you have shared by clicking SP or Shared Posts(N) on the forum header.

- Seun.

oga seun, i came across this thread on nairaland, please can you put it on the front page. The allegations are really shocking and people need to be informed about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/1876972/experience-sars-operatives-ibadan-another
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
what we needed is a dislike button. you do it in a way that if more than 10 people dislike it, the post will be automatically be hidden except the curious ones wants to click to know what the person posted.

1 Like

Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2014

- Seun.
The thread is locked.
Can you please unlock the thread for me to post my complaint and observation embarassed

Thank you.
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Elui2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
valdes00:
Huh... Dnt tell me u r crious, bro
am cirious.av tried creating a topic but I cant
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2014

- Seun.

(dislike) button please. Is it too hard?
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by simdam500(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
For how long now have i noticed the share link, the last thing i'll think of is sharing a post/topic. Life is too short, and pls no one should replace my likes with share...

Even the topic i was shared, not once have i checked it... Once again life is too short
Re: Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) by Exmay(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun, pls when do we get our much desired 'dislike' button. if I don't like or agree with a post, It is faster for me to just press dislike rather than having to go through the whole process of commenting just to achieve same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse / Truck Crushes Boy To Death In Aba (Graphic Photos) / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.