Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? (29122 Views)

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction / Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well don't know yet but it can b disheartening u know tongue embarassed
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by brighter1: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
until she turns 23, She begin to plan for her future or what are u trying to emphasis on
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Revolva(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Of how old ...do u mean? U justsaid daughter ...abi na 5 years old go fit know what's boyfriend?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
I will not let my little daughter know that I am aware of her enterprise, but I will make her boyfriend an offer he can not refuse. The next time he sees my little daughter, he will run away, far from her. And she will wonder why.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
advice her
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by EmoBoy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
That's a caring dads biggest fear angry
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by pinetulips(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
HahahHHHA Como mi kilodeee. With fury ak 77 was joor where Iz that olirannu omo ale omo jatijati. God help d boy
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by cegxie(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
As much I would want to bring the heavens down, sometimes it might only aggravate the situation... So I think my first reaction would be.. Bring your boyfriend over for lunch or dinner.. Based on my actions and reactions during our interactions would make me either encourage or discourage the relationship... Btw, I would make sure my little girl is well grilled in way that she should go before she goes the wrong path... I believe its better say "she spoil get sense than she spoil no get sense" the spoiling is left for her but make she get sense follow the spoil
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by JigsawKillah(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
castrate the sstupid boy

SAW
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kinsedes: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
lordizak: I would encourage her to be open to me. it's a choice, I have seen parents forcing their kids to date, its natural, u can't advice against or for it. I would even be friends with their spouses. the only clause will be for my daughter not to accept gifts from any man whilst in my house.
...what NON.SEN.SE! Afta encouraging a child in puberty 2 date, hav sex, den u naively stop dem 4rm proving der love, i.e exchanging gift eeh? Civilizd bulshyt! Continue deceivin yasef!
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Joy4mi(f): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Joy4mi(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
beeevan: I will lock her in and home school her till she turns 23, what nonsense?
see as ur mouth dey sweet, u no get reason to disturb yourself na. Shebi na boys hostel u dey. Enjoyment galore lol
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Crixina(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Phema: How little is "little"?

That's one stage of parenting I dread. I think I will just leave her dad to handle it as he would have a more subtle approach. Cos if I decide to deal with her eeehhh. . . Nonsense!
dad?
Are u kidding? When it comes to this part,trust me the dad will be lookin up to u MUM
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Crixina(f): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Blazing99: As long as they aren't having sex . I got no problem with that.
it's just a matter of time.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by soulglo: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
I personally don't think any girl under 18 has any business dating
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by SwagPower: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Just take her to an abortion clinic to observe a LIFE PROCEDURE.

Simple! kiss

Lolzxxx.. tru talk... BTW U a revenge fan?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Elxandre(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
it's important to educate your children from a tender age, so that they won't grow up to be naive

pls do by this thread and also help share it.
www.nairaland.com/1914672/fupres-shambolic-admission-process
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Olaone1: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
maclatunji: Boyfriend? Trace the boy to his parents home and give the whole family a thorough tongue-lashing

Are you kidding? Did he force your daughter? Talk to your daughter and your daughter only. You have no legal reason to trace the boy to his house or disturb his parents.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Olaone1: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Most of you guys started dating before 18. And, your parents didn't slack in their duties.
Venting here will change nada.
Brace up for it will happen. undecided
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Olaone1: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: foolish nigerians under religious influence still fighting against nature.
Perfect. They are liars
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kanwulia: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
darlingnuel: What's "LIFE procedure"? Or did you mean 'LIVE procedure'?

Yes! kiss

Absolutely!

Thank you! cheesy

*a pro LIFE procedure* wink
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kanwulia: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
SwagPower: Lolzxxx.. tru talk... BTW U a revenge fan?

holyfather:

you're so on point here,my friend.
a million likes.

Oh yes oh! Na so egg dey take rotten for h-inside fridge abi?

After she watch the LIVE RITUAL OF ABORTION FINISH. . . . I GO TIE THAT HER USSSSSSSSSELESS AZZZE TO THE ABORTION TABLE. . . OPEN HER STOOPID NYANSH WIDE. . . . AND SHARPEN 2 CUTLASSES AROUND HER NECK. . . . grin
Ask her quietly. . . . 'DO YOU 'COPY'. . .OR SHOULD I 'ROGER' YOU'? grin

If she see man. . . she go RRRRRRRRRRRRRUN FAR!
Boyfriend ko. . . .NANZENZE!
Then face the so-called boyfriend's PARENTS! I WILL DRIVE STRAIGHT TO HIS HOUSE TO GO AND RAISE HELL DIA FOR 24 HOURS!. . . CUSSING AND SWEARING UP AND DOWN THEIR STREET NAYKED!!!! kiss

I will not even address the so called randy-puppy who started phocking IN UTERO!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Like asssssshawo fada. . . like SUPER ASSSSSHAWO SON! No be im papa teach am how to phock? angry
BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTARDS!!!! angry

Yes o! Revenge is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! A huge fan! cool
AMERICANS TOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
Shegey!!!! cool

Where the heck is NOLAN ROSS? cry
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by holyfather(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh yes oh! Na so egg dey take rotten for h-inside fridge abi?

After she watch the LIVE RITUAL OF ABORTION FINISH. . . . I GO TIE THAT HER USSSSSSSSSELESS AZZZE TO THE ABORTION TABLE. . . OPEN HER STOOPID NYANSH WIDE. . . . AND SHARPEN 2 CUTLASSES AROUND HER NECK. . . . grin
Ask her quietly. . . . 'DO YOU 'COPY'. . .OR SHOULD I 'ROGER' YOU'? grin

If she see man. . . she go RRRRRRRRRRRRRUN FAR!
Boyfriend ko. . . .NANZENZE!
Then face the so-called boyfriend's PARENTS! I WILL DRIVE STRAIGHT TO HIS HOUSE TO GO AND RAISE HELL DIA FOR 24 HOURS!. . . CUSSING AND SWEARING UP AND DOWN THEIR STREET NAYKED!!!! kiss

I will not even address the so called randy-puppy who started phocking IN UTERO!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Like asssssshawo fada. . . like SUPER ASSSSSHAWO SON! No be im papa teach am how to phock? angry
BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTARDS!!!! angry

Yes o! Revenge is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! A huge fan! cool
AMERICANS TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
Shegey!!!! cool

Where the heck is NOLAN ROSS? cry

you're quite funny though grin grin

shocked :oyou do a lot of cursin out shaa...not quite cool
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
My princess sad with a guy
Not until she is 17
Well in our society. I might just wish, they grow so fast this days undecided
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by beeevan: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Joy4mi: see as ur mouth dey sweet, u no get reason to disturb yourself na. Shebi na boys hostel u dey. Enjoyment galore lol

The wives am adopting for my sons nko, shouldn't I worry about them ? cheesy
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by sherif4owo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sit her down and Talk sense into her skull.... dont try me, I sabi cool Talk die.

contact me for cool advise
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Ezibless: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Andy790: Its called cama
After lashin those small galz wen u wer young...
nw its d turn of ur daughters....

I think it's called ''Karma''

Thanks for reading smiley
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Opiosko: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Billyonaire: I will not let my little daughter know that I am aware of her enterprise, but I will make her boyfriend an offer he can not refuse. The next time he sees my little daughter, he will run away, far from her. And she will wonder why.
Hahaha! godfada. Best strategy menh!
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by NifemiOlu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ehn ehn...

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Rosarie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
wowww!a tough one o.ve got a daught whom is just a year and a mnth old.but i will b angry:but will try as much as possible not to show it then who evr she is close to i or or d dad will counsel her but at d age of 8 or 9 i will start givn her sex education.for her to kno d do's and dont's
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Forget civilization, I will lay ambush for the young man....I go do am wetin dem do me d night I enter bush for Uni.. RUBBISH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.