Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? (29123 Views)

Photos: What Will Be Your First Reaction / Nairalanders Happy Birthday To My Little Daughter..lizzy / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by jaz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
il have him arrested and given VIP treatment in a dark cell. chikena.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kanwulia: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
holyfather:

you're quite funny though grin grin

shocked :oyou do a lot of cursin out shaa...not quite cool

I have a VERRRRRRRRRRRRY VERRRRRRRRRRRRY SHORT FUSE!
No apologies! grin
I am an AFRICAN WOMAN ke!
Civilization nor dey my dictionary o!
Say wetin happen? cool

1 Like

Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by suptol(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2014
artisticallyart: How can a parent force their kids to date? I find it difficult to believe.
ha.! where I stay., parents do it oooo. but I'm perplex about it whether it is d poverty or to show off( since it is d trend). I'm a wonderer base on this issue
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2014
fairygeh: Lol.lol.i was 15 when I had my 1st bf and he usually came to my mum;s shop
That used to be our meeting spot, I can remember the 1st day my mum saw him, she was so surprised,the kind eye she take look the guy sef,he took to his heels.....later he called me and said we should change our meeting spot.....lol.lol.my mum was so counselling me as if I will get pregnant just by seeing a guy. Don't blame her tho I would also do same.....boys of nowadays no dey see fine pikin,
hmmmmm.. u got the real stages in ur pixes. BTW. u fall ur mum hand for not telling her. u were trying to form a big girl....meaning u could handle things well but if something had gone wrong u would had ran back to her expecting solution. next time teach ur children to confide in u or their dad. it will help.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Blazing99: As long as they aren't having sex . I got no problem with that.
and so. u think they will tell u. how many girls that are disvirgin that will tell u they are no longer virgin. wait for sun to shine at night
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Guy Chill lmao! What If Itz The Other Way Round? I Mean What If Itz Ya Daughter Who's Going After Him? Coz Am A Victim. The Younger Sister To Ma Elder Brother's Wife Had Been Tempting And Following Me Around. Sometimes She'll Join Me While Watching Movie On Ma Laptop And Be Smooching Her Oranges Around Ma Back. She Even Went As Far As Joining Me In The Bathrum One Day But I Locked The Door 4rm Inside. Not That Am Aint Moved By What She'd Been Doing Ooh! But Ah Just Dey Pity Her Coz She Don't Know What She's Getting Herself Into. Plus I Learnt She's A Virgin. Asuming She's Up To 16, Ah 4 Dan Use Her Count Score Since na. But Can You Imagine She's Just 13 While Am 21, Imagine The Age Difference. MA BRODA, GIRLS OF NOWADAYS NO GET FEAR 4 EYE AGAIN OOH!
my brother., u talk the truth finish. some girls want friendship at tender age because they want to taste the apple in their garden not because of money while others do it for material gain. its like the hormone in their body is pushing them to taste Adams apple
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2014
skillzbae: firstly, nt evrytin in life is kama. U could b holy @ ur youth n av kids dat r wayward. Secondly: violence does nt stop anytin. Most tyms also, its nt alwz advisable to let "experience be the best teacher". Dou some kids are so stubborn nd no matter wat u do, dey wil stil learn frm experience. Divided love nd attention can push a young girl to av a boyfrnd. The best approach shuld b love, attention nd communication. Unfortunately, i learnt frm experience because of divided love,pain of loosing my mum, bt today, im a beta n wiser lady. Its nt easy raising female children, bt hrt to hrt communication nd attention is d answer
infact... true talk. to raise female na war. especially at teen age.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Tex42(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
lordizak: I would encourage her to be open to me. it's a choice, I have seen parents forcing their kids to date, its natural, u can't advice against or for it. I would even be friends with their spouses. the only clause will be for my daughter not to accept gifts from any man whilst in my house.
what kind of gift?

'biggie belle'??
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Fourwinds: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2014
prowlG: If they are within age range, i will encourage and support them but if he is too old than her, i will sue him for attempted rape.
do u know how many teenagers bang themselves uncounted times and end up parting ways. so what is the difference whether d guy is older.?
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Ryskey: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Well for me it might not be easy but they says that a stitch in time save life, i think advising her b/4 time would give her more understanding about the implication attached to. Even at times the ways of life of some parent affect their children negatively and influence them. A mother exposing her teenage daughter to early sex at 14yrs by her to a man. Imagine what would come out of this girl in due course. You don't have to kill her is still your daughter but talk sense into her head. Tnx
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Blazing99: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Fourwinds:
and so. u think they will tell u. how many girls that are disvirgin that will tell u they are no longer virgin. wait for sun to shine at night

Are you going to be putting your eyes on your child 24/7? The fact is that attraction between opposite sexes starts long before pre-puberty. When you train your child well with adequate sex education, you know you have done your part as a parent.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by SwagPower: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh yes oh! Na so egg dey take rotten for h-inside fridge abi?

After she watch the LIVE RITUAL OF ABORTION FINISH. . . . I GO TIE THAT HER USSSSSSSSSELESS AZZZE TO THE ABORTION TABLE. . . OPEN HER STOOPID NYANSH WIDE. . . . AND SHARPEN 2 CUTLASSES AROUND HER NECK. . . . grin
Ask her quietly. . . . 'DO YOU 'COPY'. . .OR SHOULD I 'ROGER' YOU'? grin

If she see man. . . she go RRRRRRRRRRRRRUN FAR!
Boyfriend ko. . . .NANZENZE!
Then face the so-called boyfriend's PARENTS! I WILL DRIVE STRAIGHT TO HIS HOUSE TO GO AND RAISE HELL DIA FOR 24 HOURS!. . . CUSSING AND SWEARING UP AND DOWN THEIR STREET NAYKED!!!! kiss

I will not even address the so called randy-puppy who started phocking IN UTERO!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Like asssssshawo fada. . . like SUPER ASSSSSHAWO SON! No be im papa teach am how to phock? angry
BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTARDS!!!! angry

Yes o! Revenge is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! A huge fan! cool
AMERICANS TOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
Shegey!!!! cool

Where the heck is NOLAN ROSS? cry
Omor... U case no b hear o....Lolzxxx... wat season r U?...
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by lizzieswaggz(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Uhm!...I Fink i wud scold her first & try to knw hu d guy...z...& talk to dem each..
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by nomabeeee(f): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=am0s]my daughter will be lyk me...
u will see she can neva take rubbish

still searchin for a butiful mother for her[/quoteso u'v bn searching for me..am more real dan u tink..lol
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by am0s(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
nomabeeee: somtin for me dear
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Kanwulia: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
SwagPower: Omor... U case no b hear o....Lolzxxx... wat season r U?...

Amen o!
S4! cool
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by SwagPower: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Amen o!
S4! cool
Ah!me still dey 2...4 dey comot dis mnth abi?..
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
some guys are just senseless that konji wey dey their trouser is classeless you will.there is this grown up man in my compound in his early thirty dating a girl in primary 5(age 10)and when he was caught he know Wetin his eyes see for cell for five days.the girl parent have to change vicinity when they know so that they won't be seeing each other anymore.guys abeg take your ducking eyes off underage girls abi una wan spoil their life
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by crusufixo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Richiy: My first reaction:

*laughs sarcastically*..The heck In my house

#kidding

Honestly, I had a boyfriend when i was pretty younger and my popsy's reaction was ferocious. But nothing touched me more than when later at night he broke down in tears and asked me what he DID not do while raising me. We had a heart to heart afterwards and till date, we v had a very wonderful relationship.

Hahahaha........ the part of your dad breaking down in tears asking what he did wrong really cracked me up. I can imagine.But seriously.. as girls enter that tennage bracket... dad's start having High blood pressure..its really not easy following up with them at this stage.thats y its best parents (especially dads ) should become their best friend before they enter that tennage period
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Etianwanokon: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'll shoot below the belt and above the knee
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by billyG(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2014
I will tell her nver to go near Boys that boys are evil.Bad creatures grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Andy790(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ezibless:

I think it's called ''Karma''

Thanks for reading smiley
Nw sum1 is tryin 2 b smartin wit english....
*cama* ws a slang....
& i wasnt even writing grammar...
Tot u wuld decipher dat....
Bt i guess ur brain wasnt up to d task...
Tnx 4 readin....
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Ezibless: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Andy790:
Nw sum1 is tryin 2 b smartin wit english....
*cama* ws a slang....
& i wasnt even writing grammar...
Tot u wuld decipher dat....
Bt i guess ur brain wasnt up to d task...
Tnx 4 readin....

#sighs
smh...

What's so difficult in replaying without being harsh?
Never meant to make you feel bad sha
#zips lip.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Andy790(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ezibless:

#sighs
smh...

What's so difficult in replaying without being harsh?
Never meant to make you feel bad sha
#zips lip.

sori abt d words....
i misread ur intentions....
tot u wer one of those peepz dat lyk showin demselves....
My sincere APOLOGIES.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Ezibless: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Andy790:

sori abt d words....
i misread ur intentions....
tot u wer one of those peepz dat lyk showin demselves....
My sincere APOLOGIES.

i'd accept the apologIES after i finish this AMALA.

Hold on
#licks hand...

Ok nw

Apologies accepted.
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Andy790(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ezibless:
i'd accept the apologIES after i finish this AMALA.

Hold on
#licks hand...

Ok nw

Apologies accepted.

Funi u....
Bt also stingy of u....
U shuld av invited me 4 sum AMALA....
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by tomiobj(m): 4:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Angel196: What would be your first reaction when u learn that your little daughter that is just undergoing the stage of puberty is having an older boyfriend? My father's reaction?... All hell would break loose. So how would u handle that situation?
. Mothers reaction nko? Her pity will make the issue die down
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by Angel196(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2014
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
sauceny:

i guess ur daughter is in this situation ¿
LOL Nope...i'm still single and childless cry
Re: Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? by preciouspresh1: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
To b sincere,I'll talk sense into her head.I'll give her disadvantages of dating at her tender age.and definitely won't spank her,but make her free to tell me anyfin,anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.