Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 (7156 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2014
I know I've gone AWOL on NL but that's due to tight school schedule (I'm not a study freak tho). I don't really know how to put this experience to words cos no matter how literary-freak I tend to be, I still won't attain my experience with my words but ama try somehow.
I aint a stalker (seriously) but a glimpse at a guy's profile really caught my attention here on NL. We exchanged contacts and we often speak on phone (he doesn't really like social networks-weird!).
Our first meeting wasn't really what I wanted. He was kind of in a hurry and I was dissapointed. Although he looks promising and respectful, just like his online character, but we couldn't buy half an hour together.
We went our ways and I couldn't imagine how a guy will go through inter-state traveling to see a friend and a nap-chat was all they could get.
After this we had series of meetings and I began to study him... He is jovial, fun to be with, lively, serious, mature, friendly, a little timid plus he is nice.
He's so cool, a mild voice, taller than i am and his hairstyle is so cute... although he said it's natural. He sure know how to make me laugh (not even smile). He isnt too charming but his characters are.
I actually never thought someone could posses such characters here on NL.
Don't think that much, we just friends and am so comfortable with that now grin .
Shoutout to all guys here on NL, you are all mouthed
Davep
frankben1
jefferyjamez
3Ddimension
kingphilip
(am not good with mentions o)
And my special S/O to lanicky - miss landlady
charijee
xtarxhyne | i so much like this girl.
Loff ya all

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Blockus: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: I know I've gone AWOL on NL but that's due to tight school schedule (I'm not a study freak tho). I don't really know how to put this experience to words cos no matter how literary-freak I tend to be, I still won't attain my experience with my words but ama try somehow.
I aint a stalker (seriously) but a glimpse at a guy's profile really caught my attention here on NL. We exchanged contacts and we often speak on phone (he doesn't really like social networks-weird!).
Our first meeting wasn't really what I wanted. He was kind of in a hurry and I was dissapointed. Although he looks promising and respectful, just like his online character, but we couldn't buy half an hour together.
We went our ways and I couldn't imagine how a guy will go through inter-state traveling to see a friend and a nap-chat was all they could get.
After this we had series of meetings and I began to study him... He is jovial, fun to be with, lively, serious, mature, friendly, a little timid plus he is nice.
He's so cool, a mild voice, taller than i am and his hairstyle is so cute... although he said it's natural. He sure know how to make me laugh (not even smile). He isnt too charming but his characters are.
I actually never thought someone could posses such characters here on NL.
Don't think that much, we just friends and am so comfortable with that now grin .
Shoutout to all guys here on NL, you are all mouthed
Davep
frankben
jefferyjamez
3Ddimension
kingphilip
(am not good with mentions o)
And my special S/O to lanicky - miss landlady
charijee
xtarxhyne | i so much like this girl.
Loff ya all

Basically.. His beauty is internal. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by onstelly(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Love in the Air, that so nice

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by snadguy007(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: I know I've gone AWOL on NL but that's due to tight school schedule (I'm not a study freak tho). I don't really know how to put this experience to words cos no matter how literary-freak I tend to be, I still won't attain my experience with my words but ama try somehow.
I actually never thought someone could posses such characters here on NL
Don't think that much, we just friends and am so comfortable with that now grin
Anty.....u can lie ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Blockus:

Basically.. His beauty is internal. grin

hmmm
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by snadguy007(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2014
onstelly: Love in the Air, that so nice
Hulloooooo
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:
Anty.....u can lie ooo
lie? Where?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Tmx21 my boy! grin....representing responsible hommies since 500bc grin

Bholu I greet you o grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by onstelly(f): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:
Hulloooooo
Hey you, wad up
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by onstelly(f): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Tmx21 my boy! grin....representing responsible hommies since 500bc grin

Bholu I greet you o grin
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Tmx21 my boy! grin....representing responsible hommies since 500bc grin

Bholu I greet you o grin
hey jj *runs to hug him with a holy peck* longest of time. Do miss u guys a lot
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: hey jj *runs to hug him with a holy peck* longest of time. Do miss u guys a lot

*Hugs warmly *.....we miss you too o.....this kind school that is taking all of you away sef.... na was o.....how are you?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
onstelly:
Hmmmm

CAndy?.....this early morning. Lol
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by charijee(f): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18 and tmx21. .....this guy has really captured your fancy. .....good to know you guys took it up. .....there are indeed nice guys here on NL. .....I HAVE MY STORY TOO. ....**winks at someone**

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by snadguy007(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: lie? Where?
@ The emboldened.......Never mind tho' wink

onstelly: Hey you, wad up
I'm okay....Top of the morning to you
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Awww am so happy for u guys, I always know dere r good men on nland, he travelled all d way to c u, u must be special den.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by nedu2000(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: .
for his sake I hope your lying, "just friends" ke!!!tragic sad

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
I like it when a girl is as open to friendship as the man, when the girl isn't hostile or impossible, the friendship produces sparks. I peeped at a Female NL profile and got excited about her. We got chatting on BBM but she gives me so much attitude that leaves me depressed. I'm a one-girl man and really have big plans for the girl but she gives me cold shoulders that I am tempted to withdraw. Why do some girls act this way?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:
@ The emboldened.......Never mind tho' wink
funny you
top radio lovers are easy to discern.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by amiskurie(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Dude,come out here!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by onstelly(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
snadguy007:
Same to you, howdy
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
nedu2000: for his sake I hope your lying, "just friends" ke!!!tragic sad
thats the work of the 'now' we cant say what'll happen in the next one hour.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by onstelly(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2014
chukwuma101: I like it when a girl is as open to friendship as the man, when the girl isn't hostile or impossible, the friendship produces sparks. I peeped at a Female NL profile and got excited about her. We got chatting on BBM but she gives me so much attitude that leaves me depressed. I'm a one-girl man and really have big plans for the girl but she gives me cold shoulders that I am tempted to withdraw. Why do some girls act this way?
Sorry about that but what if she is into something very serious?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2014
travelled miles only to have a "nap-chat"? SMH....

This can be likened to the guy who embarked on an over 24hrs journey to meet a lady and only got a hug in return. grin grin grin Lol....

Bholu, is there anything you ain't telling us? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by snadguy007(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: top radio lovers are easy to discern.
cheesy You can say that again
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: travelled miles only to have a "nap-chat"? SMH....

This can be likened to the guy who embarked on an over 24hrs journey to meet a lady and only got a hug in return. grin grin grin Lol....

yes! It was about to rain

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
amiskurie: Dude,come out here!
me?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by charijee(f): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: travelled miles only to have a "nap-chat"? SMH....

What were you expecting at first meeting?. .....you don start abi
Good morning
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2014
charijee: Bholutife18 and tmx21. .....this guy has really captured your fancy. .....good to know you guys took it up. .....there are indeed nice guys here on NL. .....I HAVE MY STORY TOO. ....**winks at someone**
hmmm! Willing to listen
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by charijee(f): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: yes! It was about to rain
Here comes the much talked about. ......you've been scarce. .....how's you?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by amiskurie(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: me?
Oya,let the gist continue,hw e dey be na?

Which level na....?!

Hope say no fork up? wink
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2014
charijee: What were you expecting at first meeting?. .....you don start abi
Good morning
thats the reason he got a 1 at the end of frankben. Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.