Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

She needs ur advice please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She needs ur advice please. (1853 Views)

My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2008
A well brought up girl finding it difficult to meet her right man, she is beautiful and has good intention for a long term relationship.

a 25yrs old 3rd year student happens to meet with several guys via internet dating, it wasn't even her mind to accept to go on the internet research thing.

Ever since she involved herself all the guys she has chated with seem to be very nice on net but when they come around they want nothing but ONLY sex.

She is not that lose type that could just meet a man for the first time and sleep with him when she is not sure of the man.

she has complained to me that she is geeting feld up with men if this is how all men behave.

I can understand her feelings but i don't know how to advice her on this issue, i didn't do internet date to get married so it's hard for me now she has decided to stay away from men but she needs to be a wife and a mother one day.

What are your advice for her please, ?
Re: She needs ur advice please. by Encomium(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2008
Your friend lacks what I termed to be making unnecessary choice which will not be of any help to her. If I may ask, why is she looking or searching for a life partner on net? Instead of looking around her and at the same time trusting in God for her Mr Right. There are a lot of places you can locate your missing rib ranging from Church, school, neighbourhood, ceremonies, travelling to that of working place. She should focus within her reach cos you see true love where you least expect. Wishing her the best of luck.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
Encomium:

Your friend lacks what I termed to be making unnecessary choice which will not be of any help to her. If I may ask, why is she looking or searching for a life partner on net? Instead of looking around her and at the same time trusting in God for her Mr Right. There are a lot of places you can locate your missing rib ranging from Church, school, neighbourhood, ceremonies, travelling to that of working place. She should focus within her reach because you see true love where you least expect. Wishing her the best of luck.

Thank you my brother but

She is a believer oo, i also asked her if there are no single brothers in her church, she said none has approched her.

As for the school thing, na true say she dey fear to date school boy because of pasted experience.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by webman(m): 4:13am On Nov 01, 2008
l don't  think she  can get  good men on online,except  thru  the power of  the creator. Nice men are still around  and  the right one will take care  of  her so  much.However, l got a bad experience sometimes ago, during a phone-in program on Radio Continental called LINKUP. Actually, this  lady  in question gave  her cell # and  eventually l called  her.After two days, we  got talking face to face. l discovered that she wasn't a working class as claimed when giving her data on the radio program, and she was very  fat and purely a chronic student of LASU too. After two weeks of knowing each  other, she was telling  me that she  needed money for  her school fees  and  other  stuffs.l just cut her off from  my LOVE-SYSTEM. Out rightly, she needed  men to pay  her  school fees then ,later she will dump  one for another.Basically, there is  no sincerity in  her and a loving-relationship do not work like that. Best Lucks
Re: She needs ur advice please. by Akinagirl(f): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2008
Its not a problem she is looking on the internet, but why is she only looking on the internet? Is she shy with guys? undecided
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2008
Doesn't she have parents? if she can't work that out herself, then let the parents do it for her,  well, i have 4 unmarried responsible brothers for her incase she needs my help wink
Re: She needs ur advice please. by olaremint(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2008
@ poster your friends problem is over plesae tell her to mail me on olaitangolu@yahoo.com and she will find MR RIGHT
Re: She needs ur advice please. by JJYOU: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2008
webman:

l don't  think she  can get  good men on online,except  through  the power of  the creator. Nice men are still around  and  the right one will take care  of  her so  much.However, l got a bad experience sometimes ago, during a phone-in program on Radio Continental called LINKUP. Actually, this  lady  in question gave  her cell # and  eventually l called  her.After two days, we  got talking face to face. l discovered that she wasn't a working class as claimed when giving her data on the radio program, and she was very  fat and purely a chronic student of LASU too. After two weeks of knowing each  other, she was telling  me that she  needed money for  her school fees  and  other  stuffs.l just cut her off from  my LOVE-SYSTEM. Out rightly, she needed  men to pay  her  school fees then ,later she will dump  one for another.Basically, there is  no sincerity in  her and a loving-relationship do not work like that. Best Lucks
did she think you wont work that out or what?
Re: She needs ur advice please. by answer2008(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2008
Tell your friend not to have the believe that all men are the same. But she should have it in mind that she have not meet the right man for her so she should have faith and keep seaching all available ways to meet people both online and offline
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2008
olaremint:

@ poster your friends problem is over plesae tell her to mail me on olaitangolu@yahoo.com and she will find MR RIGHT

I am sorry, I can't even tell her about you, she is pist up, and for the fact that i met u here will worsen everything, she will definately classify u as one of those internet flirt guys out there.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2008
honeric01:

Doesn't she have parents? if she can't work that out herself, then let the parents do it for her, well, i have 4 unmarried responsible brothers for her incase she needs my help wink

How do u mean, can her parents find her a man of her chioce? shocked is it possible

And why are ur 4 responssible brothers still single wink do they tell u they are seeking a serious lady yet?

Becos she is ready to marry if she finds one nice bobo.

Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2008
JJYOU:

did she think you wont work that out or what?

Of course i can't help her because i do not have ideal on how succesful the internet date is, i only give her some words of encouragement due to what member  enconium posted  i hope she will try not to generalise that other guys are like the internet once.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
plappville:

How do u mean, can her parents find her a man of her chioce? shocked is it possible

And why are ur 4 responssible brothers still single wink do they tell u they are seeking a serious lady yet?

because she is ready to marry if she finds one nice bobo.

though not advisable for parents to choose husband for wife, i was only saying that because since she can't seem to do it herself,
yes, 4 brothers still single, 2 are still in school (one reading education, the other reading Business Admin), 1 is a pastor oh i just remembered, he's hooked one finished school last year, working in an insurance company and i think he's still single,
so which one you think she would want? wink
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2008
honeric01:

though not advisable for parents to choose husband for wife, i was only saying that because since she can't seem to do it herself,
yes, 4 brothers still single, 2 are still in school (one reading education, the other reading Business Admin), 1 is a pastor oh i just remembered, he's hooked one finished school last year, working in an insurance company and i think he's still single,
so which one you think she would want? wink

You are still funny, i asked if ur brothers told you they are in need of a woman yet but u didn't answer instead telling me what they do for their living, nice though.

I am not seeking a man for her, i dont want to be a victim of (((((D MAN WEN U GIVE ME NO BE BETTER PERSON))))

I will only tell her what i did here and what u said also.

Thank u.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
LOL, well, i heard from 2 of them indirectly, they are very picky, i guess that has been their problems so far, lol, and i'm of the 2 still schooling embarassed embarassed
Re: She needs ur advice please. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2008
Sex is part of a relationship. If that is all the men want then your friend is right to keep away from them, but if she will not consider it as part of the entire relationship, then your friend will be looking for a while.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
Maybe she wants sex to be secondary, not the main thing, sex should come after marriage under normal christian instructions
Re: She needs ur advice please. by ruffrider(f): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2008
Tell your friend to just be herself, stop worrying about a boyfriend, and enjoy herself. But in the mean time have fun getting to know men,going out for entertainment, letting them foot the bill, pay some bills and use a condom if the boy is hot and just got to get it. You know some of us women know when the man can get it without running game. Don't rush into a relationship, NEVer evEr, rush into a relationship
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 1:20am On Nov 02, 2008
Hopefully she knows what she wants,  so i hope she is ready to follow her mind
Re: She needs ur advice please. by lancevader(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2008
amen
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2008
It is true that most ladies who are nice and do have good intention for a long term relationship are not usually lucky.

I ve spoke with her to go and tell her pastor about on how serious she is.
Nothin wen prayer no fit do. at least there are some nice christian brethren in the church. wink

I feel for her because she is a very nice person, i just hope God will give her a nice person.

Hopefully she knows what she wants,  so i hope she is ready to follow her mind
Yes she does.((( A BIG AMEN.)))
Re: She needs ur advice please. by olaremint(m): 3:53am On Nov 08, 2008
@poster,i think you are the person, try and give me a chance,you wont regret it.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by ammape: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2008
I am new in nairaland. i will like to meet the lady you are talking about. Meanwhile i would not know if she is that homely, decent and Godly as you insinuated. My details are 08038010868 ammape@yahoo.com

I am dam serious. Let her mail or text me i will get back to her.

Thank
Re: She needs ur advice please. by ammape: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2008
I am new in nairaland. i will like to meet the lady you are talking about. Meanwhile i would not know if she is that homely, decent and Godly as you insinuated. My details are 08038010868   ammape@yahoo.com

Thank
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2008
Uhm, wonders, Well she might want you
Re: She needs ur advice please. by virgie(f): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2008
your friend is clearly looking for the right thing in the wri\ong direction.

whats with the addiction for interner dating? majority of these online guys just want flings.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2008
I bet she knows that too
Re: She needs ur advice please. by ajayi1(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2008
@ virgie You are right but the not all guys that search online are flirt and all men are not the same.

@ Poster. They are good guys out there searching for good chick and also vice verse to lady to. What i can advice her is that she should not bother herself forcing herself to any man becos when she do that they will take are for granted.

I hope she get the right guy (for that to happen she need to be careful).
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2008
ammape:

I am new in nairaland. i will like to meet the lady you are talking about. Meanwhile i would not know if she is that homely, decent and Godly as you insinuated. My details are 08038010868 ammape@yahoo.com

Thank

Are u sure u ve read what i said about her?? she wouldn't want to accept any guy from net right now, as for ur contact i wont give her until she will change her mind.

Be informed that she is very nice, decent and God fearing she is just fine and will be every nice man's dream.
but she is not just been lucky right now.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by tope2000(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
ammape:

Thank

Bros u are already cheating on shegirl already grin, didnt u started a thread about her on the dation zone lipsrsealed
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
olaremint:

@poster,i think you are the person, try and give me a chance,you wont regret it.

Sorry ooo, YOU THINK wrong, i am not the person @ all no no no, be informed that i am married with two kids, i have been away for 6 days now to visit hubby's family, i don't need another man plz, was only speaking for a good friend of mine.
Go and view my profil PLZ.

Re: She needs ur advice please. by chika98: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
lol. . . Plappville is now tryna defend herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Masturbate". Has Any Side Effect / Taking A Bet On A Lady! / His Confused: Help Me Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.