Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

She needs ur advice please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She needs ur advice please. (1855 Views)

My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!! / Hello, Please A Brother Needs Ur Advice / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She needs ur advice please. by LoveAlways(f): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
A well brought up girl finding it difficult to meet her right man, she is beautiful and has good intention for a long term relationship.

a 25yrs old 3rd year student happens to meet with several guys via internet dating, it wasn't even her mind to accept to go on the internet research thing.

Ever since she involved herself all the guys she has chated with seem to be very nice on net but when they come around they want nothing but ONLY sex.

She is not that lose type that could just meet a man for the first time and sleep with him when she is not sure of the man.

she has complained to me that she is geeting feld up with men if this is how all men behave.

I can understand her feelings but i don't know how to advice her on this issue, i didn't do internet date to get married so it's hard for me now she has decided to stay away from men but she needs to be a wife and a mother one day.

What are your advice for her please, ?

My advice is that she should first pray and ask God to send her a suitable mate - a man with a healthy mind.  

She should also make a list of characteristics she looks for in a husband.  Most times as people, we attract like minds, or people who mirror back to us personal qualities that we need to work on.  What she can also start doing, is treating herself very well.  She should write herself a love poem and buy herself flowers.  She should eat well, and get alot of rest.  

After praying for her husband, she should do all things that align with what she wants.  She should learn how to cook, if she doesn't know how.  She could start reading books on how to rear children.  She should act as though God has answered her prayer. Most importantly, she must keep her heart open and stay away from unhealthy minded men.  Once she meets a new guy, she should keep her legs closed for AWHILE until he gets to really know her. 

Alot of men only think with one head.  She could be wearing a button down suit, and a man will still think of sex.  So it's important to stall the sexual act for as long as possible.  This gives a man a chance to take his time and get to know the woman.  If he doesn't want to stick around in an effort to "know her", then that's great for her.  She should move on with the quickness.

Deep down, every man really wants a woman to control the situation when sex becomes an issue.  She should be in control always. She should also STOP meeting guys from the internet. Maybe someone can introduce her to a decent guy. A friend or family member? I do not trust men from the internet.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
Plappville, I have a question for me, why did u set up this thread? To let us know someone is tired of online dating or to find a man for her? Choose thus
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
chika98:

lol. . . Plappville is now trying to defend herself.

DEFEND MYSELF  angry i only said the truth, the thread is for a friend. 
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
honeric01:

Plappville, I have a question for me, why did u set up this thread? To let us know someone is tired of online dating or to find a man for her? Choose thus
Seek some advice from you, because she told me that all the internet guys were after sex and that she was feld up of continuing with the research stuff.

I felt i could have some good advice from some ppl whom were once victim of her situation that was why i posted this thread,
so be informed it's not to find a guy for her here, after all i no be guy seeking search engine?? na woooah for u self ooo @ honeric01.

did i anwser ur Q
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2008
LoveAlways:

My advice is that she should first pray and ask God to send her a suitable mate - a man with a healthy mind.

She should also make a list of characteristics she looks for in a husband. Most times as people, we attract like minds, or people who mirror back to us personal qualities that we need to work on. What she can also start doing, is treating herself very well. She should write herself a love poem and buy herself flowers. She should eat well, and get alot of rest.

After praying for her husband, she should do all things that align with what she wants. She should learn how to cook, if she doesn't know how. She could start reading books on how to rear children. She should act as though God has answered her prayer. Most importantly, she must keep her heart open and stay away from unhealthy minded men. Once she meets a new guy, she should keep her legs closed for AWHILE until he gets to really know her.

Alot of men only think with one head. She could be wearing a button down suit, and a man will still think of sex. So it's important to stall the sexual act for as long as possible. This gives a man a chance to take his time and get to know the woman. If he doesn't want to stick around in an effort to "know her", then that's great for her. She should move on with the quickness.

Deep down, every man really wants a woman to control the situation when sex becomes an issue. She should be in control always. She should also STOP meeting guys from the internet. Maybe someone can introduce her to a decent guy. A friend or family member? I do not trust men from the internet.

THIS COULD WORK FOR HER THANKS
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
Well tell her the advice a young nigeria was able to provide is for her to not generalize online men cos some are too shy to face girls one on one, she might be lucky enough to meet one of the responsible men online that are too shy to say `hello lady, can I have a word with you?`. Tell her not to lose hope, that dude is out there waiting for his cindarrella. Sooner or later, she go hit the jackpot.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by plappville(f): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
honeric01:

Well tell her the advice a young nigeria was able to provide is for her to not generalize online men because some are too shy to face girls one on one, she might be lucky enough to meet one of the responsible men online that are too shy to say `hello lady, can I have a word with you?`. Tell her not to lose hope, that dude is out there waiting for his cindarrella. Sooner or later, she go hit the jackpot.

thank u for ur advice, but how can a man be shy to face a girl one on one that kind man go fit bang one on one soo??, na wao!
anyway she is relaxed now hoping for God to send him whereever he is.
Re: She needs ur advice please. by honeric01(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
plappville:

thank u for ur advice, but how can a man be shy to face a girl one on one that kind man go fit bang one on one soo??, na wao!
anyway she is relaxed now hoping for God to send him whereever he is.

Uhm, well banging has nothing to do with shyness, i can hardly walk up to a girl on the street to woo her, but then, i can go along with women when the friendship gets warm, Yes we have shy men who can't approach women to woo them, but they can 100% BANG!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

--- / Lying Point / It Is So Hard For Me To Stay In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.