Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (37714 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by MrCork: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
hungryboy: Oga your name na O.Y.O(on your own)

....do u realize it will be a great opportunity for u to date s light skin female for the first time in yor life...bro am only tryna help u people undecided

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
dlarge: Yahoo boys take note.....the land is green here.....IGM format will work wella here[color=#990000][/color]
The G-code finz

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Mayor21(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Keep your will Ooooh
Cos you go yansh tire 24 hours
Lol...24hrs? Make God no gree.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by blakky97(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
There aint no. Place I'd rather be!
And if you ask me Why? Why?
I'll tell you that its human nature
Then we can leave it that way
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
I go like go this place o cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by spenx084(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is just to inform the general public that if by any mistake you are looking for me anywhere here in Nigeria and you could not find me,kindly remember the name of this community......God bless you all for the understanding.

3 Likes

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omo na free p***y be dis o,#traveling tinz,boyz oya #turnup
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony: DAMM. LESBIANISM GO THRIVE THERE SHA.

NO MAN WITH HIS RIGHT SENCES WOULD THERE GO THEY. IF NOT YOU WILL BE MOLESTED

Imagine being molested by women.. grin grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by bankyj: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
choi...all dis sexy Brazilian women. Feel like flying to dat syd oooo. I need tp.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Rikidony(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

Imagine being molested by women.. grin grin
BRO U WAN EXPERIENCE AM grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:
BRO U WAN EXPERIENCE AM grin

there is a saying that too much of everything is bad so it applies to "too much kniving is bad as well" grin grin grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Rikidony(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
chukkystar: its most guys fantasy to be Molested by Hot Brazilians grin
Godforbid grin grin grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Superstar007(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Got to go on a vacation there.
Let me bookmark this page.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Rikidony(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
ikp4succes:

there is a saying that too much of everything is bad so it applies to "too much kniving is bad as well" grin grin grin

BADT GUY grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Oludrex(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
*ludacris voice* ... Im about to runaway and never come back..

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by halix239(f): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
if 4 say i b man, o np go waste timeoooo, sharp sharp things on point, all da way to brazil ;Dif 4 say i b man, o np go waste timeoooo, sharp sharp things on point, all da way to brazil
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by queenhappi: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
y the similar dressing
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by chusks(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
hope all those feministic ladies n its followers ar making plans to relocate... cos I'm tired of all dis "equality gender issue" >:

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Greyworld: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
And yu stil wonder hw d germans manage 2 perform d magic.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
go dere will only mean one thing....suicide simple
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Superstar007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
spenx084: This is just to inform the general public that if by any mistake you are looking for me anywhere here in Nigeria and you could not find me,kindly remember the name of this community......God bless you all for the understanding.

Lmao!! grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
invitation to death
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by chronique(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
People wey craze dey worry. A man should leave his life and come live theirs? But on a serious note,I think the location of my forthcoming holiday trip would have to change as soon as possible. I've always admired Brazilian ladies. I remember telling my mum I'd love to give her a Brazilian daughter-in-law but she thinks they are possessed with marine spirits(MFM things). Time to log on to facebook and chat with my Brazilian friend. wink

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Maghan37: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
chai !!!see opportunity 4 okunrin mefa like me.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omexonomy: The solution to this problem are.
1. Introduce islam without terrorism with their practice of marrying 10 wives.
2. Introduce Yoruba men with their practice and inability of not staying with one woman.

Did the article state that these women are willing to adopt any man made / foreign rules?
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
abeg OP if dem give u Visa u fit go der??
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'd rather die than get lost in this town.

These mofos will fvck ya brains out and leave ya d!ck paralysed till the end of time.

Definitely one town I'll never like to visit! grin

1 Like

Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Toks2008(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
No real man will settle there except the one that wants to explore and such may not live long enough to come out.

If they are ready they will leave that cult and go out to live in a real world.
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by Timijo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
the solution is, they should submit themselves to the authority of men and their men would come back to them. How can a man become woman wrapper in his own house?
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Finally found a place to do volunteer/community service grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hahaha.U go bleep so tey na air go dey comot cheesy
SirShymex: I'd rather die than get lost in this town.

These mofos will fvck ya brains out and leave ya d!ck paralysed till the end of time.

Definitely one town I'll never like to visit! grin
Re: This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands by fydence: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony: DAMM. LESBIANISM GO THRIVE THERE SHA.

NO MAN WITH HIS RIGHT SENCES WOULD THERE GO THEY. IF NOT YOU WILL BE MOLESTED
what if a guy doesnt mind being 'molested'...not lyk I wish I ws posted there for NYSC oh...i'm just saying...hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.