Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263785 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:
... And just like I envisaged, the moronic and pathetic bigots have taken over thread. For Christ's sake, can't we get along without the damn E-fights all the time?!! Any where you find a Nigerian and a Ghanaian on a thread, they tend to fight. This is childish. Can't we criticise each other and taunt each other without it spiralling to full-blown hatred and war?

Nigerians and Ghanaians are friends real life, why can't it be so online? Taunting and criticising each country is allowed, it makes the thread lively, I welcome it. But when it turns to an E-massacare, it becomes grotesque and dreadful. O0xgen, Wale112, let's keep the attacks moderate. You can taunt back, but let the comment not get over-the-top. If y'all want fight, take it to another thread. This thread is not to serve such purposes.

@LaBellaMafianZA & Mrham03, I love the chemistry between you too. Y'all shouldn't leave or stop because of ANYBODY!! There's n derailing crime on this thread majority of what is done is derailing. That's how we keep this thread going. Without derailing, this thread will wind up in a bin. Do your thing, don't fear nobody

@Ghkwame1, I see you bro. You still fighting my Nigerian brothers? gringrin you no dey tire for all these silly E-fights? Anyway, keep defending your country sha, just make sure you greet THEAMAKA for me, and hook me up with one sexy Ghanaian lady. You know I love Ghana girls. wink

@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva of time from the updates.cool

My friend, sharap there! We won't be watching, too. StateOfMind & I will be peeping in when we like. Oh, and JovialJov, too. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

My friend, sharap there! We won't be watching, too. StateOfMind & I will be peeping in when we like. Oh, and JovialJov, too. angry
My illegitimate child, grin are you trying to tell me you are dating StateOfMind and her lover, Jovialjov? gringrin How come you know this? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: My illegitimate child, grin are you trying to tell me you are dating StateOfMind and her lover, Jovialjov? gringrin How come you know this? tongue

I know you'd like to be in my shoes but she's been taken by me and me, she. tongue cheesy I'll happily let you have her lover, JovialJov; implicitly, she professes her love for you whenever we speak.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

I know you'd like to be in my shoes but she's been taken by me and me, she. tongue cheesy I'll happily let you have her lover, JovialJov; implicitly, she professes her love for you whenever we speak.
@ Embolden, I love you the you lie. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: ... And just like I envisaged, the moronic and pathetic bigots have taken over thread. For Christ's sake, can't we get along without the damn E-fights all the time?!! Anywhere you find a Nigerian and a Ghanaian on a thread, they tend to fight. This is childish. Can't we criticise each other and taunt each other without it spiralling to full-blown hatred and war?

Nigerians and Ghanaians are friends real life, why can't it be so online? Taunting and criticising each country is allowed, it makes the thread lively, I welcome it. But when it turns to an E-massacare, it becomes grotesque and dreadful. O0xgen, Wale112, let's keep the attacks moderate. You can taunt back, but let the comment not get over-the-top. If y'all want fight, take it to another thread. This thread is not to serve such purposes.

@LaBellaMafianZA & Mrham03, I love the chemistry between you too. Y'all shouldn't leave or stop because of ANYBODY!! There's n derailing crime on this thread majority of what is done is derailing. That's how we keep this thread going. Without derailing, this thread will wind up in a bin. Do your thing, don't fear nobody

@Ghkwame1, I see you bro. You still fighting my Nigerian brothers? gringrin you no dey tire for all these silly E-fights? Anyway, keep defending your country sha, just make sure you greet THEAMAKA for me, and hook me up with one sexy Ghanaian lady. You know I love Ghana girls. wink

@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva time from the updates.cool

ore mi nwannem nwoke.....como estas cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jekyll how u dey na...hp ur good bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
wildchild1: its not our fault maam grin

grin grin grin

No hate on my part, do your thing guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: @ Embolden, I love you the way you lie. undecided

That's Eminem ft Rihanna. grin So you're into that kind of music? Which other?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: ... And just like I envisaged, the moronic and pathetic bigots have taken over thread. For Christ's sake, can't we get along without the damn E-fights all the time?!! Anywhere you find a Nigerian and a Ghanaian on a thread, they tend to fight. This is childish. Can't we criticise each other and taunt each other without it spiralling to full-blown hatred and war?

@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva time from the updates.cool

You're so sweet. Thank you, hun.

Looks like my Ghanaian warrior is MIA today sad

Waves @ mrham.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
waxdude: Jekyll how u dey na...hp ur good bro

I dey, bro. I travel go Benin go rescue that gala hawker (Ksslib) wey no wan reply me since last night. Wetin dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014

Ochon the wise man has spoken.

My respect!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: Seems like the guys are more "buff" than this year's ladies. I just pray they ain't all a bore. The S.A guy is not looking bad at all. Ladies will like him. Last year had more hunks, though.
buff? Lol....this yeR's contestants are bland compared to the Chase mates.no be these ones for be 'hotshots' nothing hot here.

Yeah. The SA guy is okay looking, one of the best-looking guys this season. I think Idris from TZ is the best-looking one so far.

I'll call Luis MC Hammer, they look alike....Permithius seems like someone I'll like, he has an air of class and maturity to him- hope I don't get disappointed. For the ladies, Mira is the prettiest but she seems like anothe Dillish or a Jennifer.

I'm interested in Permithius and Idris for now, don't care for the others. But things may change when the show begins......that's all I'm seeing from the hotshots so far grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
IloveGH:

Ochon the wise man has spoken.

My respect!
My bruv!! cheesy Hey, longest time. Where went you all these while?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: buff? Lol....this yeR's contestants are bland compared to the Chase mates.no be these ones for be 'hotshots' nothing hot here.

Yeah. The SA guy is okay looking, one of the best-looking guys this season. I think Idris from TZ is the best-looking one so far.

I'll call Luis MC Hammer, they look alike....Permithius seems like someone I'll like, he has an air of class and maturity to him- hope I don't get disappointed. For the ladies, Mira is the prettiest but she seems like anothe Dillish or a Jennifer.

I'm interested in Permithius and Idris for now, don't care for the others. But things may change when the show begins......that's all I'm seeing from the hotshots so far grin

LOL. Safari, I swear, you'd be Biggie. You have already crammed their names? Apart from Alausa, Idris, JJ, Mira, The S.A guy, Lilian, and the Ghanaian chick, I can't even remember the rest, much less, their names. Abeg, when the full list is out, help me paste all their names and pics in one single post so I can memorise them please.

This year's contestants, are just bleh!! I'm disappointed for real. How the fùck do Endemol choose these peeps? Don't they see, Elikem, Bolt and Hakeem's look-alikes? This show might turn out to be a borefest!!

Anyway, what I want the most is for the Naija male rep, to be as hot as the female rep. And he better don't be a Neyl (of last season). This time around, I'm not doing nationality if the Naija rep is boring. I am voting based on performance not nationality. Better tell Uti on Twitter to give us sure guy as a rep o. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
waxdude:
ore mi nwannem nwoke.....como estas cheesy
Brodamus, I'm doing great. Had a hectic day. How are you doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: She is not beautiful at all.Her face ain't fine.

I don't think she bleached her skin but you right. She is average
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

That's Eminem ft Rihanna. grin So you're into that kind of music? Which other?
I love this new song by Obatala titled "Thunder fire you, JeykllAndHyde." It's a nice song. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You're so sweet. Thank you, hun.

Looks like my Ghanaian warrior is MIA today sad

Waves @ mrham.
And you are more sweet. I like carefree your attitude too. Keep it up.

As for your prince in shinning armour, he's coming online soon. He went to get his SPEAR, so he can spear your disturbers, SHAKA ZULU STYLE.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:
And you are more sweet. I like carefree attitude too. Keep it up.

As for your prince in shinning armour, he's coming online soon. He went to get his SPEAR, so he can't spear your disturbers, SHAKA ZULU STYLE.grin

LMAO!!! You're crazy smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO!!! You're crazy smiley
LOL. Ghanaians don't keep their lady waiting. Trust me, he's coming. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: LOL. Ghanaians don't keep their lady waiting. Trust me, he's coming. wink

I like you, are you Nigerian or Ghanaian? Male or female grin?

Still waiting for my prince charming & if he doesn't show up I'm replacing him with you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Safari, I swear, you'd be Biggie. You have already crammed their names? Apart from Alausa, Idris, JJ, Mira, The S.A guy, Lilian, and the Ghanaian chick, I can't even remember the rest, much less, their names. Abeg, when the full list is out, help me paste all their names and pics in one single post so I can memorise them please.

This year's contestants, are just bleh!! I'm disappointed for real. How the fùck do Endemol choose these peeps? Don't they see, Elikem, Bolt and Hakeem's look-alikes? This show might turn out to be a borefest!!

Anyway, what I want the most is for the Naija male rep, to be as hot as the female rep. And he better don't be a Neyl (of last season). This time around, I'm not doing nationality if the Naija rep is boring. I am voting based on performance not nationality. Better tell Uti on Twitter to give us sure guy as a rep o. grin
lol, wetin man go do as I no get work?

Lemme cram them before school starts and I have to abandon the show grin. Haven't seen anyone that could bring entertinment, maybe that Lillian (could be another Karen) and the Zim girl, Butterphly, the others seem bland.

Omo na fine guy wey I just dey pray for here, the kain one wey go get Uti's arrogance and Elikem's style. Me and Uti no dey yarn for twitter, but I trust if we have a guy, he'll be good-looking
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I like you, are you Nigerian or Ghanaian? Male or female grin?

Still waiting for my prince charming & if he doesn't show up I'm replacing him with you wink

gringrin I'm a Nigerian; a male, though sometimes my hermaphrodite alter ego sprouts up, and I become a female.sadgrin

Hehehe. I'm Shrek, hope you know what you are gonna stick with when you replaces him with me? Rumour has it that he's the past hunky Camerooun rep on BBA that's you're drooling over. So better cast away that thought and wait for him. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: lol, wetin man go do as I no get work?

Lemme cram them before school starts and I have to abandon the show grin. Haven't seen anyone that could bring entertinment, maybe that Lillian (could be another Karen) and the Zim girl, Butterphly, the others seem bland.

Omo na fine guy wey I just dey pray for here, the kain one wey go get Uti's arrogance and Elikem's style. Me and Uti no dey yarn for twitter, but I trust if we have a guy, he'll be good-looking

That Lilian better bring enough entertainment; not a fuckdom like Mandla & Lexi style, I mean Beverly-style without the getting emotionally carried away, of course.

Butterphly ke? That chick might end up another Natasha. She looks wild, but I don't think she'll act wild. And God help me, if Mira is another Dellish, I'm so campaigning against her before Nigerians fall mugu again. angry

The way I see things, Uti ain't controlling shít this time around. But I'm damn our rep will be good-looking. That's a must. It's the personality, I'm scared about. What if he turns out to be the lazy Bigaseaus? sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

gringrin I'm a Nigerian; a male, though sometimes my hermaphrodite alter ego sprouts up, and I become a female.sadgrin

Hehehe. I'm Shrek, hope you know what you are gonna stick with when you replaces him with me? Rumour has it that he's the past hunky Camerooun rep on BBA that's you're drooling over. So better cast away that thought and wait for him. wink

lmao you're cracking me up. I hope you mean like Shrek after he drank the "beautifying" potion. I'll take that grin

I'm known for my impatience & ADHD, so the tv hunk can wait...now my laser beam is on you cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: My bruv!! cheesy Hey, longest time. Where went you all these while?

Charley, a dey oo, a dey small, small. Hope u gud. I miss Ismodella and my in-law THEAMAKA.

@GHKWAME where your baby dey? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

That Lilian better bring enough entertainment; not a fuckdom like Mandla & Lexi style, I mean Beverly-style without the getting emotionally carried away, of course.

Butterphly ke? That chick might end up another Natasha. She looks wild, but I don't think she'll act wild. And God help me, if Mira is another Dellish, I'm so campaigning against her before Nigerians fall mugu again. angry

The way I see things, Uti ain't controlling shít this time around. But I'm damn our rep will be good-looking. That's a must. It's the personality, I'm scared about. What if he turns out to be the lazy Bigaseaus? sad
loo... I don look that Mira well,she doesn't look promising in the entertinment department.

Lol, no be we go send another Biguesas abeg, you sef you know Nigerians like bragging, we're known to be loud, even Melvin was an anomally
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
I really love Mandla & Lexi as a couple. They are now engaged. Looks like some do find true love on Big Brother. I'm all for love so cheers to Big Brother for connecting soulmates cheesy

I find Mandla good looking, btw. Here he is with his Lady Love...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: I love this new song by Obatala titled "Thunder fire you, JeykllAndHyde." It's a nice song. grin

The song is indeed interesting, but less interesting than 'The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Pressing Up' angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

*falls inside hot coal tar*

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: I really love Mandla & Lexi as a couple. They are now engaged. Looks like some do find true love on Big Brother. I'm all for love so cheers to Big Brother for connecting soulmates cheesy

I find Mandla good looking, btw. Here he is with his Lady Love...
LaBellaMafiaZA, BBM and BB Angola were not not shown in West and east africa. It so pained me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: See mouth like inside calipers. What shows she is beautiful. Because of her bleached skin or what.
shut d hell up cow. Nobody seeks your opinion here. Sexyleelee is one thousand times more beautiful than that Fati bom bom natasha-look alike Maa'Bem representing Ghana and that married charley with 2 children. Jealousy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.