Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263847 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
wildchild1: its not our fault maam grin
IK, pls give us info, who's the 2nd naija housemate? The suspense is killing me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
IloveGH:

Charley, a dey oo, a dey small, small. Hope u gud. I miss Ismodella and my in-law THEAMAKA.

@GHKWAME where your baby dey? cheesy
Charley, I miss them both too, THEAMAKA especially. Your brother GHKwame1 is hoarding her. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: LaBellaMafiaZA, BBM and BB Angola were not not shown in West and east africa. It so pained me.

Aww sad I also didn't watch BBM. I missed out big time on that one. Only watched (sexy) bits of it online... after it was over.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
My fellow naija BBA addicts, let's support only our housemates this time alone. This west African thing is not working anymore. Remember how Ghana and Sierra Leone let us down last season. Now more west African support for me. That's all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lmao you're cracking me up. I hope you mean like Shrek after he drank the "beautifying" potion. I'll take that grin

I'm known for my impatience & ADHD, so the tv hunk can wait...now my laser beam is on you cheesy

LOL. Mine is the pirated Shrek who drank Kool Aid instead of the beautifying potion and became uglier than an ogre. tongue In my version of Shrek, the dragon consumed Shrek. sadsad

Your laser beam on me? My Xhosa queen, I'm as soft as caramel, now your beam is gon' melt me. crycry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

The song is indeed interesting, but less interesting than 'The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Pressing Up' angry tongue
Yeah, that's the song that Sango sang on your remembrance day as your eulogy. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
For me, this hotshots, I don't care if it is the best behaved angel on earth that is representing Ghana or not, but no more this wack west Africa alliance for me, I am supporting only nigerian housemates till the end. I will even rather support Ethiopia than to support the ever fetish, ingrate, back-stabbing Ghanaians
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

*falls inside hot coal tar*

May the hot coal tar peel your skin. angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: loo... I don look that Mira well,she doesn't look promising in the entertinment department.

Lol, no be we go send another Biguesas abeg, you sef you know Nigerians like bragging, we're known to be loud, even Melvin was an anomally
Finally, you agree that Melvin was a bore. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Aww sad I also didn't watch BBM. I missed out big time on that one. Only watched (sexy) bits of it online... after it was over.
only SA, Zim and Naija run BBA. Just take that from me. I have an addict since BBA 4. Though naija usually supports SA, which your people don't reciprocate. But it's all good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: I really love Mandla & Lexi as a couple. They are now engaged. Looks like some do find true love on Big Brother. I'm all for love so cheers to Big Brother for connecting soulmates cheesy

I find Mandla good looking, btw. Here he is with his Lady Love...
mehn, I watched the Mandla & Lexi fuckdom on shower, and knew Lexi can't leave that nigga after that hot session in the showers. Mandla's a don!! Damn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: For me, this hotshots, I don't care if it is the best behaved angel on earth that is representing Ghana or not, but no more this wack west Africa alliance for me, I am supporting only nigerian housemates till the end. I will even rather support Ethiopia than to support the ever fetish, ingrate, back-stabbing Ghanaians
Can you please stop? We're way past these insults. Don't turn this thread to another Hiroshima please.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: Finally, you agree that Melvin was a bore. grin
Melvin was boring to hell naa. Beverly was a lot better. But nigerians always feel like supporting the guy which I never agree. I supported Beverly till d last day last season and my conscience was clear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: Can you please stop? We're way past these insults. Don't turn this thread to another Hiroshima please.
just saying my church mind. Don't care
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: mehn, I watched the Mandla & Lexi fuckdom on shower, and knew Lexi can't leave that nigga after that hot session in the showers. Mandla's a don!! Damn!!
hey, are u male or female? And which country? Where did u watch this Mandla that everybody is talking about? Are u based in SA? Just asking. No hating.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Mine is the pirated Shrek who drank Kool Aid instead of the beautifying potion and became uglier than an ogre. tongue In my version of Shrek, the dragon consumed Shrek. sadsad

Your laser beam on me? My Xhosa queen, I'm as soft as caramel, now your beam is gon' melt me. crycry

Hahaha. Shrek is more famous anyway, so I don't mind playing groupie to an ogre grin

Careful now, don't melt too much, Xhosa women have a (bad) reputation tongue We are known as Femme Fatales lol. The kind that'll woo you in, destroy you & leave you nursing a broken heart. Apparently, we have "victims". Yawn.

BTW, don't you just hate stupid stereotypes? Ugh. Do you have tribal stereotypes in Naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: Melvin was boring to hell naa. Beverly was a lot better. But nigerians always feel like supporting the guy which I never agree. I supported Beverly till d last day last season and my conscience was clear.
LOL!! If you had said this last season, Safarigirl would've eaten you alive. They attacked a NLer, Forkaddict, for calling Melvin a bore. gringrin Though Furkaddict's own was way too much. He really disliked Melvin. I ain't gon' lie, I supported Melvin all through, but Bev was fun to watch. She later won my heart. Big ups to her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: mehn, I watched the Mandla & Lexi fuckdom on shower, and knew Lexi can't leave that nigga after that hot session in the showers. Mandla's a don!! Damn!!

He is very big for such a small dude grin He has crazy female fans who wish to test drive him. Some women! SMDH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: hey, are u male or female? And which country? Where did u watch this Mandla that everybody is talking about? Are u based in SA? Just asking. No hating.

LOL. Why do you guys ask me my gender? grin I'm a male, from Nigeria. I'm Igbo.

I didn't watch BBM, but the séx session news was on every web space so I went searching and saw both the pics and everything. If you want to watch the video, Google "Mandla and Lexi séx video" and download. The shít was damn!! Not even BBA can boast of such "session."
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: My fellow naija BBA addicts, let's support only our housemates this time alone. This west African thing is not working anymore. Remember how Ghana and Sierra Leone let us down last season. Now more west African support for me. That's all.

Its just a game bro! That's the fun of it. And last season nigeria did well.. The two contestants made it to the final.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: My fellow naija BBA addicts, let's support only our housemates this time alone. This west African thing is not working anymore. Remember how Ghana and Sierra Leone let us down last season. Now more west African support for me. That's all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
meforyou1: only SA, Zim and Naija run BBA. Just take that from me. I have an addict since BBA 4. Though naija usually supports SA, which your people don't reciprocate. But it's all good.

sad sad sad
I don't know what to say to that. Oopsie, I guess.

#WeAren'tVeryLoyal sad

Shrug life
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hahaha. Shrek is more famous anyway, so I don't mind playing groupie to an ogre grin

Careful now, don't melt too much, Xhosa women have a (bad) reputation tongue We are known as Femme Fatales lol. The kind that'll woo you in, destroy you & leave you nursing a broken heart. Apparently, we have "victims". Yawn.

BTW, don't you just hate stupid stereotypes? Ugh. Do you have tribal stereotypes in Naija?

LOL. You can't just be dissuaded when you've made up your mind. grin

Oh shít!! I was messing around with a heartbreaker all along. sad I think Taio Cruz mentioned your name when he sang "I'm only gonna break, break, break, break, break, break your heart." crycry

Arggghh!! I hate stereotypes. Totally hate it. Do we've tribal stereotypes in Naija? LOL. Lemme give you clue to satisfy your curiosity, in the Politics Section of Nairaland, click on the
"Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics" Section and see how some hate-filled jobless non-entities hates on tribes that ain't theirs, in Nigeria. Your skin will crawl when you read what they say on there. Go take a look.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

He is very big for such a small dude grin He has crazy female fans who wish to test drive him. Some women! SMDH
LOL. I first saw the pics and saw the "stuff" he's made of; then I told myself "dayuuum!! How can a chick survive that monster?" Then off I went to watch the real deal. Don't blame the women, they can't help it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL. You can't just be dissuaded when you've made up your mind. grin

Oh shít!! I was messing around with a heartbreaker all along. sad I think Taio Cruz mentioned your name when sang "I'm only gonna break, break, break, break, break, break your heart." crycry

Arggghh!! I hate stereotypes. Totally hate it. Do we've tribal stereotypes in Naija? LOL. Lemme give you clue to satisfy your curiosity, in the Politics Section of Nairaland, click on the
"Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics" Section and see how some hate-filled jobless non-entities hates on tribes that ain't theirs, in Nigeria. Your skin will crawl when you read what they say on there. Go take a look.

Must be an African thing then sad It's sickening. Sure, I'll check it out. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Must be an African thing then sad It's sickening. Sure, I'll check it out. Thanks.

It's not an African thing. It started from time immemorial. Just that African's own is more profound. It happens almost in every continent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:
@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva time from the updates.cool

Welcome onboard da general!

Hope you're good bro?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
russello:

Welcome onboard da general!

Hope you're good bro?
I'm good Lieutenant. You don't write with your special fonts again, why? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Why do you guys ask me my gender? grin I'm a male, from Nigeria. I'm Igbo.

I didn't watch BBM, but the séx session news was on every web space so I went searching and saw both the pics and everything. If you want to watch the video, Google "Mandla and Lexi séx video" and download. The shít was damn!! Not even BBA can boast of such "session."

Lmao. Your common sense sha. So you no know say na mistake the guy take quote you. Are you __________? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: LOL!! If you had said this last season, Safarigirl would've eaten you alive. They attacked a NLer, Forkaddict, for calling Melvin a bore. gringrin Though Furkaddict's own was way too much. He really disliked Melvin. I ain't gon' lie, I supported Melvin all through, but Bev was fun to watch. She later won my heart. Big ups to her.

Where's Forkaddict sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: May the hot coal tar peel your skin. angry tongue

Amen to your already peeled skin. Cashew head! cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
ochon: LOL. I first saw the pics and saw the "stuff" he's made of; then I told myself "dayuuum!! How can a chick survive that monster?" Then off I went to watch the real deal. Don't blame the women, they can't help it. grin

To each their own. My sentiment is- it's not the size of the boat that counts but the motion of the ocean wink Unless of course a guy rocks a micro ding-a-ling. My God, have you seen guys with that condition? You'd mistaken "it" for a pimple. Apparently, a microP happens to only 0.6 % of the male population *sigh of relief* grin grin grin grin

And then there's people like Jonah Falcon. The guy holds a record for the biggest "you know what" in the whole world. He measures at 34.29 cm. He was even arrested at the aiport because they thought he was hiding explosives in his pants grin Hmmm *wiggles eyebrows*

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.