Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263771 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO. You can say that again. Ooh, ek is jarloos van jou Afrikaans, vriendin. It is on point. Mine is net kak. Haven't spoken it since high school. Hoe is kaapstad, my broer?
My broer grin your Afrikaans is not that bad. Kapstad is good. Just the weather (4 seasons in 1 day) but I can't complain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
V0lv0: My broer grin your Afrikaans is not that bad. I know some Xhosa too but I can't write it as well as I can speak it. Cape Town is good. Just the weather (4 seasons in 1 day) but I can't complain. Nndidiniwe ngoku so am going to call it a night lol. Ndiyavuya ukukwazi smiley

Aww, not bad at all. Ulale kamnandi, sana. Ndiyavuya ukukwazi nawe. Nighty night smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wale112(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
we will invade this thread soon.

ONLY GHANA CAN SAVE WEST AFRICA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wale112: we will invade this thread soon.

please stop this your nonsense. Leave them alone!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
wale 112: we will invade this thread soon.
Please this place is out of bounds!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm afraid to even comment off topic now. Let's stick to discussing hotshots, Charlie grin grin
okay chommie. Are s.a 's reps out?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ok, sorry guys. What else can we talk about?
Um...big brother....past sesons maybe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wat? Page 16 already? Whats been happening here? The time i visited was on the 21st, page 6 or so and 3 days after page 16,chei..hope no insults sha?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: okay chommie. Are s.a 's reps out?

I'm not sure, hey. lol @ chommie. You can PM me anytime you want to discuss random topics. They don kill us here grin It was a great pleasure talking to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Aww, not bad at all. Ulale kamnandi, sana. Ndiyavuya ukukwazi nawe. Nighty night smiley
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dannyxy: ksslib, point of correction; they didn't just win head of house back to back. they also won" the power of no" task too, I am just reminding you in case you forgot. ehen grin
Lol. Dan iska.. grin
Ba ma fara show ba, and Niggaz already be radiating here with negative energy. Cool, ba damuwa. I guess some things never change..

Notice:: Any Bastard who thinks here's the right place to show why the mother should have washed the spermatozoa instead, will be Fathered with a very nice ban. ##peace## smiley
Hope you good though.. Allah kai mu ranan!! I'm out.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Um...big brother....past sesons maybe

The chase has been repeating the same shyt the whole day, so I'm over it now. Hope I'm not being too crass, but did Bolt & Betty end up "doing it"? Their relationship is the only thing that keeps me watching this repetitive crap.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol. Dan iska.. grin
Ba ma fara show ba, and Niggaz already be radiating here with negative energy. Cool, ba damuwa. I guess some things never change..

Notice:: Any Bastard who thinks here's the right place to show why the mother should have washed the spermatozoa instead, will be Fathered with a very nice ban. ##peace## smiley
Hope you good though.. Allah kai mu ranan!! I'm out.. smiley
Kslib! How far la? grin
It's been ages.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good to be back with my BBA family.
Missed u guys kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

My Ghanaian female friends are the ones trying to hook me up with these dudes, because they hear me going on & on about Asamoah Gyan. I have a huge crush on the guy cheesy Oh, I don't doubt that the are good looking ones at all, I just haven't met any in real life. I only know 3 after all. I saw one on FB & he looked great...just my type wink

I live in Pretoria, btw. Know any here cheesy?

This is when I just can't stay silent, can't stop loling.
Missy, what were you trying to explain with the bolded, or was that a compliment?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
ToyinDipo:

This is when I just can't stay silent, can't stop loling.
Missy, what were you trying to explain with the bolded, or was that a compliment?

The poster, forgot who it was now, said maybe I'm connecting with the wrong kind of people, that's how that came about.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

The poster, forgot who it was now, said maybe I'm connecting with the wrong kind of people, that's how that came about.

Ooh, so that was to rebuff the notion that you probably didn't connect with the 'clean' Ghanaians and tell the poster that even the 'clean' ones don't cut it, right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
The Lilian's twitter handle is @lillyafe...tha kain pics wey I dey see for there sha....e dey do me like the return of Beverly grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: yeah, the ugliest Nigerian male rep was Bayo. Nigerian men don't disappoint on BBA

So far the nigerian female rep looks encouraging smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: azzin. Last year had too many fine boys, twas an overload

And the ladies too!!!
This year. Big brother has decided to kill our vibe!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Agbgift:
Kslib! How far la? grin
It's been ages.
Yap! Ages.

I'm fine ma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Ooh, so that was to rebuff the notion that you probably didn't connect with the 'clean' Ghanaians and tell the poster that even the 'clean' ones don't cut it, right?

Say what now? Look, she understood what I meant by that statement & since the post was directed to her, I owe YOU no further explanations. How dare you quiz me. You're dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: hahahahaha, we have alot chris attoh's over here so dont worry. Just name the person and i will connect you.
Confam!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Una don start to dey set p already...hmmmmmm ok o grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: 8 shows so far.

Nigeria won 3- Seasons 4,5,6
SA won 1- Season 7
Namibia won 1- Season 8
Zambia won 1- Season 1
Tanzania won 1- Season 2
Angola won 1- Season 3

Ghana won Head of House grin

Hahaha! When judges with taste are in place ..ghana will surely go for the kill
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: update wella o...these our noisy neighbours don boku for here so we gats get many cartridges grin

#Okbye
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
GHKWAME1: Please this place is out of bounds!!!

Hahahaha!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Hahaha! When judges with taste are in place ..ghana will surely go for the kill
lol, now where's the fun in that?
iamord:
iamord:
A time bomb waiting to explode, all these Denrele's succubi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wale112: we will invade this thread soon.

Guy its not needed. Chill
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: The Lilian's twitter handle is @lillyafe...tha kain pics wey I dey see for there sha....e dey do me like the return of Beverly grin
Hahahahahajahahhahajaaha

I don jam acid mouth

Peeps wey talk say I gather bad mouth make una com seee oooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well, lilian's schoolmate says he guarantees she'd have s*x in the house.

Naija be afraid....be very afraid grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Say what now? Look, she understood what I meant by that statement & since the post was directed to her, I owe YOU no further explanations. How dare you quiz me. You're dismissed.

Lol, lol. It's cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.