Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2255781 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, now where's the fun in that?

A time bomb waiting to explode, all these Denrele's succubi

Lol na wa for u o! Shey I resemble denrele ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Well, lilian's schoolmate says he guarantees she'd have s*x in the house.

Naija be afraid....be very afraid grin
I wouldn't dispute that,it was d firSt thing that came to my mind when i saw her profile
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nmore pictures of Lillian. At this point we can only pray that though she may straff, may she straff the hottest guy there grin

She has style sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Lol na wa for u o! Shey I resemble denrele ni?
lol...was talking bout Lilian....she's not that pretty sef, she just dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol...was talking bout Lilian....she's not that pretty sef, she just dey

Yeah . I get your. But from her. Pics u can see say her eye don tear! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OXYGEN011: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Nmore pictures of Lillian. At this point we can only pray that though she may straff, may she straff the hottest guy there grin

She has style sha

See mouth like inside calipers. What shows she is beautiful. Because of her bleached skin or what.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MrDisciple(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: why did u quote me then?
why dont u go nd suck a shift stick!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Well, lilian's schoolmate says he guarantees she'd have s*x in the house.

Naija be afraid....be very afraid grin
Wetin concine us?? Na her poosie she go defile in there, not ours cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
OXYGEN011: See mouth like inside calipers. What shows she is beautiful. Because of her bleached skin or what.
lol, you'd know what a bleached skin looks like....shebi na Selly be BBA bleaching queen grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OXYGEN011: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, you'd know what a bleached skin looks like....shebi na Selly be BBA bleaching queen grin
She is not beautiful at all.Her face ain't fine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Yeah . I get your. But from her. Pics u can see say her eye don tear! Lol
e tear no be small
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
OXYGEN011: She is not beautiful at all.Her face ain't fine.
I never said she was
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OXYGEN011: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: I never said she was
That was the idea u were trynna put out here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
OXYGEN011: That was the idea u were trynna put out here.
nope, I said she was hot, never mentioned beauty. You should google the difference
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OXYGEN011: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: nope, I said she was hot, never mentioned beauty. You should google the difference
Hot with her inside calipers legs..lol...I dnt think so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Nmore pictures of Lillian. At this point we can only pray that though she may straff, may she straff the hottest guy there grin

She has style sha

Hahhahhh safarigirl I swer u no well, mak she straff d hottest guy...lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Was Selly Miss Ghana before she contested for BBA?

I am seeing her beauty contest pictures on google.

Ghana like fine girls, aswear. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Can we observe decorum here? No Nigeria vs Ghana fights. No Nigeria vs SA fights. No need to insult anybody. If you are insulted, please use the report button and the mods will do the needful. There is no excuse like "He/she started it".

There is a ban button hovering somewhere under your profile, the mods are not afraid to use it.

Cc:
Prof800
UjSizzle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony: Was Selly Miss Ghana before she contested for BBA?

I am seeing her beauty contest pictures on google.

Ghana like fine girls, aswear. lipsrsealed
No she was never Miss Ghana. She has never even been in such. She entered some competition though can't remember what it was
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Briareos: Can we observe decorum here? No Nigeria vs Ghana fights. No Nigeria vs SA fights. No need to insult anybody. If you are insulted, please use the report button and the mods will do the needful. There is no excuse like "He/she started it".

There is a ban button hovering somewhere under your profile, the mods are not afraid to use it.

Cc:
Prof800
UjSizzle
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2014
RoyalPearl: No she was never Miss Ghana. She has never even been in such. She entered some competition though can't remember what it was
miss tourism GH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Welcome the next set of hotshots guys. LabellamafiaZA come and see your Bro

Permithias- Namibia(25)

Nhlanla- South Africa (24) FINALLY!

Resa-Zamba (25)- kinda looks like a dude
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: Welcome the next set of hotshots guys. LabellamafiaZA come and see your Bro

Permithias- Namibia(25)

He's not bad, but I'm not excited yet. I don't care much about nationality to be honest, I'll pick favourites when the show starts. No point cheering for him just because he is my homeboy. What if he is a bore? No thanks. I'll wait & suss all of them out 1st.

May the best country win.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

He's not bad, but I'm not excited yet. I don't care much about nationality to be honest, I'll pick favourites when the show starts. No point cheering for him just because he is my homeboy. What if he is a bore? No thanks. I'll wait & suss all of them out 1st.

May the best country win.
Lol...first thing you should be happy bout is that you didn't get a dude that looks like Macky2 so it should be easier to get people to vote for him grin.

90% of this show is for bragging rights so we all like to see 1what we're working with and who we want to campaign for. Easier to sell a good-looking bore than a bad-looking entertainer. Ask Dillish's fans grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: Lol...first thing you should be happy bout is that you didn't get a dude that looks like Macky2 so it should be easier to get people to vote for him grin.

90% of this show is for bragging rights so we all like to see 1what we're working with and who we want to campaign for. Easier to sell a good-looking bore than a bad-looking entertainer. Ask Dillish's fans grin

True, but I can't help who I like though. I'll leave loyalty to other people. Who is Macky2?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

True, but I can't help who I like though. I'll leave loyalty to other people. Who is Macky2?
he's the Zambian guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: he's the Zambian guy

I just googled him. He is a singer. Never heard of him before. Our neighbouring countries are so low-key. I know who Dbanj & Tonto is, but I don't know any Zim, Botswana etc singers/entertainers.

Naija stop being everywhere! Damn tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I just googled him. He is a singer. Never heard of him before. Our neighbouring countries are so low-key. I know who Dbanj & Tonto is, but I don't know any Zim, Botswana etc singers/entertainers.

Naija stop being everywhere! Damn tongue
its not our fault maam grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ksslib:
Yes she fine. Not like the other weird Mc look alikes.

I tire o. E dey vex me when people dey dey permutate and combine abi na combinate the issue to a different angle as if some of us no watch am. No wahala na, two can play the game. Make the show start first. grin

For the main time, make I go update my vocabulary, it might come in handy for witty rebuttals.

*Shines teeth and accompanies him to the library* grin We shall deal with folks this season. cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
... And just like I envisaged, the moronic and pathetic bigots have taken over thread. For Christ's sake, can't we get along without the damn E-fights all the time?!! Anywhere you find a Nigerian and a Ghanaian on a thread, they tend to fight. This is childish. Can't we criticise each other and taunt each other without it spiralling to full-blown hatred and war?

Nigerians and Ghanaians are friends real life, why can't it be so online? Taunting and criticising each country is allowed, it makes the thread lively, I welcome it. But when it turns to an E-massacare, it becomes grotesque and dreadful. O0xgen, Wale112, let's keep the attacks moderate. You can taunt back, but let the comment not get over-the-top. If y'all want fight, take it to another thread. This thread is not to serve such purposes.

@LaBellaMafianZA & Mrham03, I love the chemistry between you too. Y'all shouldn't leave or stop because of ANYBODY!! There's n derailing crime on this thread majority of what is done is derailing. That's how we keep this thread going. Without derailing, this thread will wind up in a bin. Do your thing, don't fear nobody

@Ghkwame1, I see you bro. You still fighting my Nigerian brothers? gringrin you no dey tire for all these silly E-fights? Anyway, keep defending your country sha, just make sure you greet THEAMAKA for me, and hook me up with one sexy Ghanaian lady. You know I love Ghana girls. wink

@Rusello, Wildchild1 a.k.a I.K, StateOfMind, Ksslib the long-necked ostrich, JeykllAndHyde a.k.a Jetli and Seek, Safarigirl, Dominique that saves me from AuntySpambot grin, Ellab, CestMoi1, Waxdude, Tunbebes, Lmtm, Psychedelia, Giyazz, Reincarnated, IyawoTM, Lertee, Ozodigbo, Dannyxy, Ginger, Royalpearl my Ghanaian crush,Volvo, and others too numerous to mention, I see y'all. Greeting to y'all. Won't be watching this edition, but with y'all on board, I'm damn sure I'm gonna have a helluva time from the updates.cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
safarigirl: Welcome the next set of hotshots guys. LabellamafiaZA come and see your Bro

Permithias- Namibia(25)

Seems like the guys are more "buff" than this year's ladies. I just pray they ain't all a bore. The S.A guy is not looking bad at all. Ladies will like him. Last year had more hunks, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.