Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250546 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dannyxy: hehehehe, see this one, are you calling me a liar? grin

No o. How can? I'm just saying you should keep repeating, "I will not lie." cheesy Ksslib, the mad cow, monitor this guy. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dannyxy: you think say na for bb or sport thread u first know you?, OK make I give you clue, we seek for admission the same time for one school life like that, in fact, the school delay the admin list for one year, because of their everyday strike. I know say you don know the place I dey talk about..
I know, you dey the school? Na wa you o, dept nd level?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Statement on Big Brother Hotshots
By DStv | Tue, 02 Sep 2014

M-Net and Endemol SA advise that, due to a devastating fire at the Big Brother house on 2 September 2014, Big Brother Hotshots will not launch Sunday 7 September as scheduled.

The cause of the fire at this stage is unknown and investigations will commence as soon as it is safe to do so. At this stage, M-Net and Endemol are urgently looking for an alternative Big Brother house in which to film the production, however as this production has highly technical infrastructure, camera and edit requirements an alternative is not immediately available.

Every effort will be made to find a solution as quickly as possible to ensure that Africa’s biggest reality show will continue.

http://www.dstv.com/News/Statement-on-Big-Brother-Hotshots/92345
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Robert Louis Stevenson. #ThankMeNow wink

That's d autor of treasure island.... "pieces of eight" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
pingpong1: Statement on Big Brother Hotshots
M-Net and Endemol SA advise that, due to a devastating fire at the Big Brother house on 2 September 2014, Big Brother Hotshots will not launch Sunday 7 September as scheduled.
The cause of the fire at this stage is unknown and investigations will commence as soon as it is safe to do so. At this stage, M-Net and Endemol are urgently looking for an alternative Big Brother house in which to film the production, however as this production has highly technical infrastructure, camera and edit requirements an alternative is not immediately available.
Every effort will be made to find a solution as quickly as possible to ensure that Africa’s biggest reality show will continue.

Cause of the fire incident not stated
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
pingpong1: Statement on Big Brother Hotshots

na wa o. Not good at all. They better do something about it before the end of the month, they wouldn't want the show to spill into December.

Anyhow sha, at least GUS and Maltina Dance All go dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
njokusboy:

That's d autor of treasure island.... "pieces of eight" grin

*shoots him and Lertee* angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2014
There you go

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Wildchild......hehehehehe......fastest fingers.Good to see many of us here already #hugs....SOM,Noxyify and Tng,I see you babes.Came to mark attendance too,won't be watching for a while unless they decide to start middle of next month but I trust you guys na.#modified.
@Noxyify,it's true
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2014
i see u cestmoi1.i hope dis fire thing is not true cos people have a long time for dis bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
safarigirl: it is well. Looking forward to the opening show. Just pray make una rep take style fine small (without pimples) else.....wink

LOL! You this girl, you will never change cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL! You this girl, you will never change cheesy
you sef know as e be
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
safarigirl: you sef know as e be
Hmmmm....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
It would have been 3hours to go now if not for the fire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Big Brother to begin by October now

Immaculate of project fame season 6 to rep Naija? Hmmm ,haven't confirmed tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 2:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello everyone. Missed you all. Ochon,Dre,Rein(wher hin dey sef?) Lertee,Som,kslib,Iyawo Tm,dannyxy,Toyindipo,kwame, the bba thread guy wildchild and everyoda person that made me laugh last year. Una too much. This family used to be a peaceful one..make una no exchange words with anyone o. I don't like it when people throw words at each other and that's why I fell in love with you all last year. Pls,keep the fire burning. #one family#
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
wildchild1: Big Brother to begin by October now

Immaculate of project fame season 6 to rep Naija? Hmmm ,haven't confirmed tho..
Immaculate ke? Abeg let it be a rumour
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
safarigirl: Immaculate ke? Abeg let it be a rumour
Uhhhhh I need check d person out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
New house and date confirmed
Show begins Oct 5 7pm lehgooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
wildchild1: New house and date confirmed
nonsense people. Na when school wan resume dem wan start angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
safarigirl: nonsense people. Na when school wan resume dem wan start angry

As in eh. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nomski0:

As in eh. undecided
e dey vex me. September was the perfect time.

Where you dey since? You see as Atletico dey use us shine?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
safarigirl: e dey vex me. September was the perfect time.

Where you dey since? You see as Atletico dey use us shine?

My sister, school wan kill my enemy.

I no fit afford time for Nl again.

As for Madrid, I don give up. Perez na goat. He don turn Madrid; the pride of Spain to Arsenal. We nor fit boast of being the best in Madrid again sef. sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nomski0:

My sister, school wan kill my enemy.

I no fit afford time for Nl again.

As for Madrid, I don give up. Perez na goat. He don turn Madrid; the pride of Spain to Arsenal. We nor fit boast of being the best in Madrid again sef. sad sad
na so we see am. When una dey resume?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
safarigirl: na so we see am. When una dey resume?

Resume ke? grin

Nor be who dem give holiday go resume.

No holiday for me at all. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Nomski0:

Resume ke? grin

Nor be who dem give holiday go resume.

No holiday for me at all. sad
eyah, do. Na so dem been do us early this year.

At least dem try give us one month break this time. It is well
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2014
wildchild1: New house and date confirmed
6pm naija time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: na wa o. Not good at all. They better do something about it before the end of the month, they wouldn't want the show to spill into December.

Anyhow sha, at least GUS and Maltina Dance All go dey
pls which stations show GUS and what time?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 1:14am On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony: shocked *Following*

Can't wait to see another Dillish Matthew's look alike. tongue
noo, look out for the likes of zainab
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
meforyou1: noo, look out for the likes of zainab

I don't have a 'thing' for ebony girls.(no offence smiley)

Zainab is pretty but a huge turn off.

Dillish all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't have a 'thing' for ebony girls.(no offence smiley)

Zainab is pretty but a huge turn off.

Dillish all the way.
which one be 'ebony' girls? Dillish was no caramel beauty
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: which one be 'ebony' girls? Dillish was no caramel beauty

Girls that are dark and chocolate.

I prefer light skinned(not my fault tho'). grin

My favourite BBA housemate is SharonO, Hanni and Dillish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.