Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251860 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Girls that are dark and chocolate.

I prefer light skinned(not my fault tho'). grin

My favourite BBA housemate is SharonO, Hanni and Dillish.
Dillish isn't light-skinned. She's chocolate. Maria is light-skinned
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: Dillish isn't light-skinned. She's chocolate. Maria is light-skinned

Oh well. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Y'all remember Alusa of Kenya? One of the fake BBA the chase housemates? Yes,he is the one representing Kenya this year and this time,he is a real housemate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Following wit keen interest. Might miss watching the show, but will always get my updates here.
Am so glad to see some of my people here. Where is dre11?
I heard u have been cheating on me while I was away cheesy grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
wildchild1: Y'all remember Alusa of Kenya? One of the fake BBA the chase housemates? Yes,he is the one representing Kenya this year and this time,he is a real housemate
Na wa...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbgift: Following wit keen interest. Might miss watching the show, but will always get my updates here.

cry cry
And she believed those rumours

After staying faithful for more than a year.... *serving*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
wildchild1: Y'all remember Alusa of Kenya? One of the fake BBA the chase housemates? Yes,he is the one representing Kenya this year and this time,he is a real housemate
that one? I piri them in advance....no eye candy there
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by israelBigFame(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi Nairalanders
I am looking for a Dj and Vj to host and play music on my Radio Station online
I am not gonna pay anything Huge but if you are willing to work with Me we can make this Big, All you need is a Computer, An internet connection and Time
This must be something you love to do
Pls contact me on BBm 3312B82D Email - isrealplay@gmail.com phone no- 08060776198 .thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agbgift: Following wit keen interest. Might miss watching the show, but will always get my updates here.
Lmao...Dre oya o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
waxdude:
Lmao...Dre oya o

Wetin u wan make I do

She is just acting on hear say and noting else
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2014
The organisers have decided to release 3 of the contestants each dayh September.

The first 3:

Kenya- Alusa grin

Zimbabwe- butterfly

Uganda- Ellan (she's the reigning Miss Uganda, can you imagine? shocked)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: The organisers have decided to release 3 of the contestants each dayh September.

The first 3:

Kenya- Alusa grin

Zimbabwe- butterfly

Uganda- Ellan (she's the reigning Miss Uganda, can you imagine? shocked)

That lady from Zim no make am at all
But..... The Uganda lady...... Me wan see her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Next 3 housemates

Esther from Uganda (Female)

Goitse from Botswana (Female)

Idris from Tanzania (Male)

Details and pictures later.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
wildchild1: Next 3 housemates

IK on point grin. 2 Ugandan girls? Eyah, they won't win this year
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
The show will be filmed for 63 days instead of the usual 91 days due to the delay. They don't want it to spill into the festive season
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
FIXED grin
wildchild1: Next 3 housemates

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: IK on point grin. 2 Ugandan girls? Eyah, they won't win this year
Who is IK? grin and thanks for uploading the pix
Naija housemates loading grin watch this space
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
wildchild1:
Who is IK? grin and thanks for uploading the pix
Naija housemates loading grin watch this space
I read they've revamped your wardrobe on the show, hope they don't have you looking like a geeky prof likeyou didon that AMVCA nomination show with Vimbai grin.

Anyway, will both naija housemates be presented same day?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: I read they've revamped your wardrobe on the show, hope they don't have you looking like a geeky prof likeyou didon that AMVCA nomination show with Vimbai grin.

Anyway, will both naija housemates be presented same day?
Well,,there was a reason for that look on AMVCA tongue
As per the naija housemates,keep your fingers crossed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
israelBigFame: Hi Nairalanders
I am looking for a Dj and Vj to host and play music on my Radio Station online
I am not gonna pay anything Huge but if you are willing to work with Me we can make this Big, All you need is a Computer, An internet connection and Time
This must be something you love to do
Pls contact me on BBm 3312B82D Email - isrealplay@gmail.com phone no- 08060776198 .thank you.
for which MB though?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
But wait o...I been think say this. Ugandan babe fine, she no even smell am. Na the Zimbabwean babe own worse pass, I haven't seen a contestant this ugly since that Lotus girl from Tanzania in 2011

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: But wait o...I been think say this. Ugandan babe fine, she no even smell am. Na the Zimbabwean babe own worse pass, I haven't seen a contestant this ugly since that Lotus girl from Tanzania in 2011
What shall separate safarigirl and BBA? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: But wait o...I been think say this. Ugandan babe fine, she no even smell am. Na the Zimbabwean babe own worse pass, I haven't seen a contestant this ugly since that Lotus girl from Tanzania in 2011

2011 or 2012?

That bìtch who slapped Denzel of South Africa right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:
What shall separate safarigirl and BBA? grin

omo, na school go surely separate us
FrancisTony:
2011 or 2012?
That bìtch who slapped Denzel of South Africa right?
nope...2011 Karen's set, it was Luclay that SA sent, Denzel is Uganda 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Let's play a lil game. grin List the housemates from each BBA Season from Season 1...

Season 1.
Angola- Bruna
Botswana- Warona
Ghana- Sammy
Kenya- Alex
Malawi- Zain
Namibia- Stephan
Nigeria- Bayo
South Africa- Abbey
Tanzania- Mwisho
Uganda- Gaetano
Zambia- Cherise
Zimbabwe- Tawana
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: omo, na school go surely separate us
nope...2011 Karen's set, it was Luclay that SA sent, Denzel is Uganda 2013

Oops. I am referring to him as Denzel because he once said that Denzel Washington is his role model. grin

I already forgotten that Keagan won BBA '12. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Season 2?

Angola- Tatiana
Botswana- Justice
Ghana- Kwaku
Kenya- Jeff (not sure)
Malawi- Code
Namibia-Meryl
Nigeria- Ofunneka
South Africa-Lerato
Tanzania- Richard
Uganda-Maureen?
Zambia- Maxwell
Zimbabwe-Bertha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lemme try Season 3...I didn't really care for that season sha...

Season 3
Angola- Ricco
Botswana-
Ghana- Mimi
Kenya- Sheila
Malawi- Hazel
Namibia- Lucille
Nigeria- Uti
South Africa-
Tanzania- Letoya
Uganda- Morris
Zambia-
Zimbabwe- Munya-

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wildchild, abeg wetin be the meaning of this rubbish wey your ogas at the top wan do?

Big Brother Africa, (Hotshots) will take part in Johannesburg starting in October and viewers are in for a delicious treat when for the first time ever, an American housemate will join the line-up.

It is believed that producers of the hit show are rubbing their hands in optimism as they have signed a shocking but brilliant star from the States.

Controversial Youtube star, BradTheLadLong who claims he never reveals his age due to 'predators' in a bid to stop children exposing their identities online has now been confirmed by inside sources as one of the many wannabes entering Africa's most famous house.

Producers are said to be outraged that Brad's name has been linked to the series after he tweeted 'en route to africa' as they planned on not revealing his name in the 'three housemates a day' reveal.

They were hoping that viewers would be shocked when they saw the comical but outrageous internet sensation walk through the door as the last housemate and completely shake the house up but now they feel the surprise has been ruined.

Brad made headlines recently as he was set to enter 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK alongside Hollywood actor Gary Busey and The Hills, Stephanie Pratt but pulled out last minute as he claimed to be 'too famous' for the show. He is now desperate to get recognition in Africa and if his Youtube videos are anything to go by...he'll get that right away.

An inside source has revealed that on launch night Brad will be entering last and have the most controversial decision ever to evict one housemate on live TV!

One of Britain's most successful reality TV directors commented on Big Brother Africa's decision, "I've never enjoyed the African version of Big Brother...but I will not be able to miss it with BradTheLadLong in it. They don't want this house to be burnt down also, do they?! He's crazy!"

Sources also reveal that the hotshots theme will be centred around Brad where he will be at the top of the hierarchy as being the 'star of the show' and will be given the opportunity to automatically make one housemate face eviction every week. Producers are hoping this will cause huge rivalries as the other housemates will not like seeing Brad being treated like a king while they have to look after him and follow all of his requests.

As the series goes on the Youtube star will be able to pick housemates to join him as part of the 'hotshots' which will eventually create a house divide with some housemates who are not part of the hotshots having to sleep in a room with uncomfortable beds, basic rations and won't receive the luxuries their hotshot housemates will.

Tell them slavery is over so they can't have some crazy cracker calling the shots for level headed niggas

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

cry cry
And she believed those rumours

After staying faithful for more than a year.... *serving*
I believed them o.
I have seen some people self opening thread in ur name lipsrsealed.
Oya they talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Agbgift:
I believed them o.
I have seen some people self opening thread in ur name lipsrsealed.
Oya they talk.

She is finding a fault in me and she won't see.....
Like the emboldened is all.....

But just know that u have to prove ur case beyond all reasonable doubt before ur request is grantedcheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hey big brother Africa fans, highlights of past seasons will be shown on DSTV channel 198 today at 4pm Nigerian time. I can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.