Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2308875 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: unfortunately no! But i will make sure i visit S.A during my life time, i wonna go visit kruger park, i love lions. Welcome to ghana in advance, i will say akwaaba to you. I hope u enjoy your visit when u come. Btw which tribe are u from? Is it zulu or tswana, siswati, venda?

Aww thank you, my brother. I'm Xhosa. In the Xhosa language we have names like Odwa, Kwazi, Khwezi etc & I've noticed the slight similarities. But I do know that in Ghana, they mean something entirely different. Days of the week if I'm not mistaken. I still find it awesome regardless.

I'll be your personal tour guide if you ever come down South. Haven't been to the Kruger myself. I just visited Sun City for the very 1st time last week. I think most of us here take some things for granted. We aren't adventurous at all. Maybe we need others to get us more excited about nature & other things. Shrugs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
V0lv0: hmm this thing really annoys the ish out of me. It's not like last year's reps were great either. But they have really downgraded. I think Big Brother hates Ghana because every damn time they bring sh1t people.

You never know. Don't judge a book before you read it. They might surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Aww thank you, my brother. I'm Xhosa. In the Xhosa language we have names like Odwa, Kwazi, Khwezi etc & I've noticed the slight similarities. But I do know that in Ghana, they mean something entirely different. Days of the week if I'm not mistaken. I still find it awesome regardless.

I'll be your personal tour guide if you ever come down South. Haven't been to the Kruger myself. I just visited Sun City for the very 1st time last week. I think most of us here take some things for granted. We aren't adventurous at all. Maybe we need others to get us more excited about nature & other things. Shrugs.

All I want for you to do for me is hook me up with one of the sexy South African women and I will be alright.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: Abeg, the channel 198 on my DSTV is reading "Channel not available"...thought they're showing repeats of The Chase...is it just me or is anyone else going through that?

It's working over here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

All I want for you to do for me is hook me up with one of the sexy South African women and I will be alright.

LMAO. Only if you find me a good looking Ghanaian fella cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: am sure busi and eveva are also there., for kacey he will do well. Trust me, i remember wendall of zim who never fell in love in the haus but he was a joint winner with karen. For the anti-west african campaign, it myt continue this year too. S.a and naija fans are already fighting on the b.b.a facebook page.
nope, they're releasing names alphabetically and Busi and Eveva's names have passed so I don't think they'll be back.

Lol...Wendull was a winner by default, that year had a lot of useless contestants, he had 4 votes to Karen's 6 so if it had been one winner, he wouldn't have won....besides, I maintain he only won as compensation for Munya's loss the year before.

SA and Naija fans will fight every year, it's just normal between the two countries, at some point you need to ignore their bickering.

I still maintain though that you guys should focus more on Bea than Kaycey, but I fear that the whole "male rep over female rep" that African countries do will affect her. Here's to me hoping Kaycey is as much a bore as I think, so much so Ghana will have no choice but to support Bea grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

It's working over here
okay...it's working in SA, but I don't think it's working in Nigeria, you know our own is special since Season 2...there's this process you have to follow to activate the channel and all that. We didn't have it this year, so things are hazy still, hope the channel works on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

wow kwesi is actually the name of a person born on sunday. Its very similar with the words u mentioned. Xhosa is the tribe of the great nelson mandela and their people are based in cape town right? I love the idea of you being my tour guide if i come to S.A. And its not south africans fault if they dont travel, just watching south africans tourist site in a documentary is enough to make u satisfied.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMAO. Only if you find me a good looking Ghanaian fella cheesy

deal kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: nope, they're releasing names alphabetically and Busi and Eveva's names have passed so I don't think they'll be back.

Lol...Wendull was a winner by default, that year had a lot of useless contestants, he had 4 votes to Karen's 6 so if it had been one winner, he wouldn't have won....besides, I maintain he only won as compensation for Munya's loss the year before.

SA and Naija fans will fight every year, it's just normal between the two countries, at some point you need to ignore their bickering.

I still maintain though that you guys should focus more on Bea than Kaycey, but I fear that the whole "male rep over female rep" that African countries do will affect her. Here's to me hoping Kaycey is as much a bore as I think, so much so Ghana will have no choice but to support Bea grin
hahahaha, dont worry Ghana will support all our reps to the end. We always do that. Pray for lilian coz she's pretty and if all the guys hit on her and the other ladies get angry then its trouble oo. Personally i think she will be up for eviction in the first week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: am sure busi and eveva are also there., for kacey he will do well. Trust me, i remember wendall of zim who never fell in love in the haus but he was a joint winner with karen. For the anti-west african campaign, it myt continue this year too. S.a and naija fans are already fighting on the b.b.a facebook page.

Am so not feeling the ghana rep from what I saw.. I hope he proves me wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

Am so not feeling the ghana rep from what I saw.. I hope he proves me wrong
yeah alot of ghanaians are angry about the kacey choice but hopes he proves us wrong or else ghanaians will park him and move with mam bea alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha, dont worry Ghana will support all our reps to the end. We always do that. Pray for lilian coz she's pretty and if all the guys hit on her and the other ladies get angry then its trouble oo. Personally i think she will be up for eviction in the first week.
I don't think she's THAT pretty...I just hope she's not another Beverly, she can be wild, but to a reasonable degree.

Looking forward to seeing the other Nigerian rep (hope it's a guy)...and I don't think she'll be up the first week, a Nigerian rep has never opened show in evictions cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: yeah alot of ghanaians are angry about the kacey choice but hopes he proves us wrong or else ghanaians will park him and move with mam bea alone.

The reason why ghana has been under performing in this competition is cos of the types of people being chosen to represent. Who the hell picked this people. They look dry there are so many sexy and handsome ghanaians available to spice up the house not this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

The reason why ghana has been under performing in this competition is cos of the types of people being chosen. Who the hell picked this people. They look dry
hahahahaha, it was big brother oo, only biggie knows why he picked a married man. They will do this and one GHANA will pull out of big brother forever.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hmm! Interesting.. @ the names
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: hahahahaha, it was big brother oo, only biggie knows why he picked a married man. They will do this and one GHANA will pull out of big brother forever.

Its like some betting is going on within the big broda circle.. He is married too!!! Chai!!! Maybe I will pick up a form next time !smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: I don't think she's THAT pretty...I just hope she's not another Beverly, she can be wild, but to a reasonable degree.

Looking forward to seeing the other Nigerian rep (hope it's a guy)...and I don't think she'll be up the first week, a Nigerian rep has never opened show in evictions cheesy
hahaha beverly ada osu and mr angelo. Hehehe, just pray that your nxt rep to be unveiled will either be handsome or beautiful or else (laughter) lilian has two options to choose for her survival. 1. Be like dillish or be like Bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

The reason why ghana has been under performing in this competition is cos of the types of people being chosen to represent. Who the hell picked this people. They look dry there are so many sexy and handsome ghanaians available to spice up the house not this
gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

Its like some betting is going on within the big broda circle.. He is married too!!! Chai!!! Maybe I will pick up a form next time !smiley
this time big brother picked our reps from s.a because they said ghanaians from ghana couldnt get a 3 month visa. If it continues nxt year too. We myt pull out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: gringringrin

I don't mind throwing that guy out just to put u in!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: hahahahaha, it was big brother oo, only biggie knows why he picked a married man. They will do this and one GHANA will pull out of big brother forever.
grin Which ministry is responsible for that?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

I don't mind throwing that guy out just to put u in!
hahaha!!! I nominate petrodollar.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: this time big brother picked our reps from s.a because they said ghanaians from ghana couldnt get a 3 month visa. If it continues nxt year too. We myt pull out

That's a silly excuse. I say we pull out now!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: hahaha!!! I nominate petrodollar.

Hehehehe! I guess he will make it rain in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

He will be more than DKB.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

That's a silly excuse. I say we pull out now!!!
many ghanaians are still angry about.. But we let it slide , if it should happen nxt year too, maybe we will pull out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: grin Which ministry is responsible for that?
dont really know. Maybe ministry of foreign affairs and GHANA's high commissioner to S.A
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: He will be more than DKB.
no no, Oxygen01 will breathe in life, I can imagine him going at it with the Nigeria rep...some heated stuff grin
mrham03: hahaha beverly ada osu and mr angelo. Hehehe, just pray that your nxt rep to be unveiled will either be handsome or beautiful or else (laughter) lilian has two options to choose for her survival. 1. Be like dillish or be like Bev.
She doesn't strike me as a Dillish character, she has that freaky smile like she'll be full of antics.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a nice looking male rep, at least Biggie doesn't sabotage us with the guys grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

petrodollar for big brother. no size. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: dont really know. Maybe ministry of foreign affairs and GHANA's high commissioner to S.A
How, by taking their passports from them?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: no no, Oxygen01 will breathe in life, I can imagine him going at it with the Nigeria rep...some heated stuff grin

She doesn't strike me as a Dillish character, she has that freaky smile like she'll be full of antics.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a nice looking male rep, at least Biggie doesn't sabotage us with the guys grin
u know most female reps from naija have strong characters so if this one is weak she myt not survive. For ur nxt rep, u myt get a person who looks like alusa. Hahahahahaha naija no dey carry last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.