Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246344 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: Let's play a lil game. grin List the housemates from each BBA Season from Season 1...

Season 1.
Angola- Bruna
Botswana- Warona
Ghana- Sammy
Kenya- Alex
Malawi- Zain
Namibia- Stephan
Nigeria- Bayo
South Africa- Abbey
Tanzania- Mwisho
Uganda- Gaetano
Zambia- Cherise
Zimbabwe- Tawana
bayo that disgraced Nigeria by stealing. Caught on camera

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: But wait o...I been think say this. Ugandan babe fine, she no even smell am. Na the Zimbabwean babe own worse pass, I haven't seen a contestant this ugly since that Lotus girl from Tanzania in 2011
hahaha. Lotus was my favorite, besides, she was a lot finer than that ugly plastic boobs karen
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: omo, na school go surely separate us
nope...2011 Karen's set, it was Luclay that SA sent, Denzel is Uganda 2013
yes naa, lotus slapped luclay in BBA 2011 and was disqualified. And luclay was also called Denzel in that season. And otono
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: Let's play a lil game. grin List the housemates from each BBA Season from Season 1...
Season 1.
Angola- Bruna
Botswana- Warona
Ghana- Sammy
Kenya- Alex
Malawi- Zain
Namibia- Stephan
Nigeria- Bayo
South Africa- Abbey
Tanzania- Mwisho
Uganda- Gaetano
Zambia- Cherise
Zimbabwe- Tawana
Nah! Zimbabwe was Tapuwa who came in 3rd position and was my favourite for that season, mama Tawana was in BBA3 with Ricco and Munya and she represented Botswana and not Zimbabwe smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: Lemme try Season 3...I didn't really care for that season sha...

Season 3
Angola- Ricco
Botswana-
Ghana- Mimi
Kenya- Sheila
Malawi- Hazel
Namibia- Lucille
Nigeria- Uti
South Africa-
Tanzania- Letoya
Uganda- Morris
Zambia-
Zimbabwe- Munya-

Zambia - Sheila's boyfriend - his name escapes me but he won head of house severally. He was also involved with Tawana
South Africa - hazel's boyfriend who used to laugh like an hyena
Botswana - Tawana
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2014
3 more housemates revealed.

Ghana- Kaycey Moore(29)...oh Imma have fun with this one, GHKwame, wetin be this abeg? grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lGWsfUKnTHI/VB_V1IjAjTI/AAAAAAAAChA/Tz-Wo7iOMSc/s1600/Ghana.jpg[/img]

Tanzania- Lavender 23years(she kinda looks like Sheila)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-d6P-mpffW4w/VB_WD9iCyNI/AAAAAAAAChI/UBF1GDfxgzA/s1600/TZ.jpg[/img]

Zimbabwe- Y'all remember JJ right? (23)
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1ATXEGlE2Bw/VB_WF1PP3II/AAAAAAAAChQ/-g-v2t0hwKk/s1600/Zim.jpg[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2014
What date is the show starting now??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
spanzed: What date is the show starting now??
5th October
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2014
the Zimbabwean looks yummyful.... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: 3 more housemates revealed.

Ghana- Kaycey Moore(29)...oh Imma have fun with this one, GHKwame, wetin be this abeg? grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lGWsfUKnTHI/VB_V1IjAjTI/AAAAAAAAChA/Tz-Wo7iOMSc/s1600/Ghana.jpg[/img]

Tanzania- Lavender 23years(she kinda looks like Sheila)
[img]http://3.bp..com/-d6P-mpffW4w/VB_WD9iCyNI/AAAAAAAAChI/UBF1GDfxgzA/s1600/TZ.jpg[/img]

Zimbabwe- Y'all remember JJ right? (23)
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1ATXEGlE2Bw/VB_WF1PP3II/AAAAAAAAChQ/-g-v2t0hwKk/s1600/Zim.jpg[/img]
Hian! jj , alusa all frm last bba (fake housemates), why didn't dey jst bring new pple....well I wana see d chubby pretty chick..cnt remember her name,.. safarigirl ur funny ohhh...wetin do d Ghana rep na? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
waxdude:
Hian! jj , alusa all frm last bba (fake housemates), why didn't dey jst bring new pple....well I wana see d chubby pretty chick..cnt remember her name,.. safarigirl ur funny ohhh...wetin do d Ghana rep na? grin
Jazz from Kenya, that's the chubby one.

Apart from the fact that he's bearing TWO slave names, is facially challenged and doesn't seem to offer much in the body department, is somewhat older than the other contestants (29 haba!) And the dude is MARRIED, I have no qualms with Ghana's rep grin

What entertainment would he be able to offer other than gossipping, backstabbing and telling all of Africa how Naija stole jollof rice from them?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: Jazz from Kenya, that's the chubby one.

Apart from the fact that he's bearing TWO slave names, is facially challenged and doesn't seem to offer much in the body department, is somewhat older than the other contestants (29 haba!) And the dude is MARRIED, I have no qualms with Ghana's rep grin

What entertainment would he be able to offer other than gossipping, backstabbing and telling all of Africa how Naija stole jollof rice from them?
yeah jazz....., lolz....facially challenged>>..gurrllll ur wuuked cheesy....lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: 5th October
ok thanks..hopefully u guys would keep me updated aren't watching dis season own..pls wuhsup with Oneaza any news about dem..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
spanzed: ok thanks..hopefully u guys would keep me updated aren't watching dis season own..pls wuhsup with Oneaza any news about dem..
CONGRATULATIONS! You're the first person to give a shiiit about Oneza since the show ended cheesy. Last I heard, O'neal went to Nairobi for some gig, dunno bout Feza though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: CONGRATULATIONS! You're the first person to give a shiiit about Oneza since the show ended cheesy. Last I heard, O'neal went to Nairobi for some gig, dunno bout Feza though
lol was even thinking dey would get wedded...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: The organisers have decided to release 3 of the contestants each dayh September.

The first 3:

Kenya- Alusa grin

Zimbabwe- butterfly

Uganda- Ellan (she's the reigning Miss Uganda, can you imagine? shocked)

Uganda dey lack fine gals abi wetin?
dem for kukuma bring all d fake housemates back.

hello everyone..glad to be here again smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by osystein(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: Jazz from Kenya, that's the chubby one.

lolzz, grin .... is he a Ghanaian residing in SA?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by odion81(f): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
the housemates names are in alphabetical order
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by odion81(f): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
the housemates names are in alphabetical order. So, lmmaculate is not d housemate representing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
osystein:

lolzz, grin .... is he a Ghanaian residing in SA?
that better be their excuse, so they can blame SA if he turns out to be the oddball
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: the Zimbabwean looks yummyful.... grin
hahaha, no let that picture deceive you o. Dude is like 3ft tall and is about as interesting as classical music and watching paint dry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
ellab:

Uganda dey lack fine gals abi wetin?
dem for kukuma bring all d fake housemates back.

hello everyone..glad to be here again smiley
na that babe been win Miss Uganda so you can imagine their situation grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by osystein(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: that better be their excuse, so they can blame SA if he turns out to be the oddball

didn't they say the ghanaian contestants will be those residing in SA because of visa problems.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
osystein:

didn't they say the ghanaian contestants will be those residing in SA because of visa problems.
okay. Never confirmed that, but could be
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
I love that JJ of a guy
Dillish did fall for the guy over his love letter he wrote under her pillow when they were about to leave

And he has good voice to compliment his musical talent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Has dstv 198 showing on dstv channels
Because I could see them relaying the chase and I can't seem to assess it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
odion81: the housemates names are in alphabetical order. So, lmmaculate is not d housemate representing Nigeria

If its soo
Am glad he is not chosen
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11: I love that JJ of a guy
Dillish did fall for the guy over his love letter he wrote under her pillow when they were about to leave

And he has good voice to compliment his musical talent
oh please, that dude is the most boring thing on BBA since Wendull and all his little romantic acts were pitiful.

Hope he leaves soon enough, right after this Ghanaian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11:

If its soo
Am glad he is not chosen
Immaculate is a 'she'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: Immaculate is a 'she'

Yep I guess so
I think she was the lady that felt grieved about last year selection
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: oh please, that dude is the most boring thing on BBA since Wendull and all his little romantic acts were pitiful.

Hope he leaves soon enough, right after this Ghanaian

To u he is boring....
But to some of us ...... He is not
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11: Has dstv 198 showing on dstv channels
Because I could see them relaying the chase and I can't seem to assess it

I can't access it also, I tink one has to send a code but I don't know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.