Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45139 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stale undecided dont you get tired of same old jokes?Since i have known you on NL you have never made sense..is this a curse or are you always acting stewpid?disappoint me once again toad
LasGidiOwner: It is painful how you chose to conitnue to deny yourself and this has continue to kill your family members..

Well I do not blame you for denying yourself because even myself will deny such picture as mine.

May your mother die before the next Ojo Oba market..can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Until you agree that am you master I will not stop tormenting you..

Now look at this pix of your below does it not show you are old enough to die? cheesy cheesy

Just take a look at how suffering has rendered you jobless and almost homeless. chai.. grin grin

AlabaBoss:

Chinonso are you going senile at age 45?

Who did your parents offend to cause you so much misery in life? embarassed embarassed

See old man dey form youngy grin grin

U don enter one chance. Your reputation on NL is dead once and for all grin grin and me Odinma1 cause am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chaiii

Anambra adigo mma eee ooo cheesy cool cool

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
tsolz150: Awu!! Awu!! Awuuuuuuu!!!at your service sire!please where is shizzle11 ati iconize? grin. I used to see them as e-warlords. My bad.

baba e ma be ori lo ooo.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Go and meet your dead father.
Your father will remain dead!!!

Fool! grin grin
Agose u be bumkum o, u be mkpi awusa o
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
You are going round and round.

We have placed the curse in your family and so shall it remain..

All your household will be wiped out..

anag0900:

amen may God accept your curses on me, if truly I'm denying my pictures, but all the curses laid in the whole planetary bodies and the milky way shall befall your household if your pictures are not my pictures.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alababoss a.k.a Odinma it is very clear to everybody that you are HIV positive, see another picture yours.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Until you agree that am you master I will not stop tormenting you..

Now look at this pix of your below does it not show you are old enough to die? cheesy cheesy

Just take a look at how suffering has rendered you jobless and almost homeless. chai.. grin grin

Is that guy not sick from malnutrition?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Until you agree that am you master I will not stop tormenting you..

Black black black sheep, have you any wool?

Please upgrade and come up with something new and authentic. grin

I must be damaging you to do this Chinonso Dike cheesy cheesy

Ikengawo is 24, you are 45, you are old enuff to be his dad, the same with all the guys you are engaging with on NL. You are a disgrace to your generation.

Nonye will poison you very soon, bet it. grin grin

Old man with no life cheesy

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by mbulela: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
abagoro:

As usual with the Igbo cowards you've either ignorantly or deliberately tried to exonerate this wicked man known as Jonathan from his disregard for Igbos and South-south people. All the roads transversing through the former Eastern regions are in ruins. I'm fed up with Jonathan's government and its ineptitude and utter disregard for Igbos. Somebody quoted Akwa-Ibom like the roads there are in good state. Try to travel to Calabar from Itu or from Ikot-Ekpene to Aba or Ikot-Ekpene to Umuahia. All the roads connecting Akwa-Ibom to other States are in ruins. Travelling on East-West road from Port harcourt to Onne takes 5hours. It is one of the worst roads in the world. Travelling from Port harcourt to Owerri is suicidal. Try to journey from Port harcourt to Enugu and you'll regret your life. Let's save our future. Igbos say no to Jonathan's disastrous leadership.
While you have a point,your point is misplaced.
Is GEJ responsible for the state of roads within Aba? Infact within the entire Abia state?
Woe betide me to defend GEJ like a sycophant but at least his govt is responsible for that major construction going from Aka Ibom through Ukwa to Obehie. It might be taking forever but it is a work in progress.
In saner environments, the clown called Ochendo would have been impeached after 6 months for the state of roads in Aba just like GEJ should have been chased out of Aso rock after doing nothing about oshodi-apapa expressway six months after election. Some failures are inexcusable.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You are going round and round.

We have placed the curse in your family and so shall it remain..

All your household will be wiped out..

so shall it be to the household of anyone lying about the pictures. shikena
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by stingbreed(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Everything boils down to management,, ,, a town is a reflection of its leader.... Simple
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Peter I we have completely destroyed you..I warned you earlier..

I will keep traumatizing you till we bury you finally Peter Agosu..

Your pictures has show clearly that you are as old as 48 with no job nor wife.. cheesy cheesy

HIV patient have you taken your meds tonite? cheesy

AlabaBoss:

Black black black sheep, have you any wool?

Please upgrade and come up with something new and authentic. grin

I must be damaging you to do this Chinonso Dike cheesy cheesy

Ikengawo is 24, you are 45, you are old enuff to be his dad, the same with all the guys you are engaging with on NL. You are a disgrace to your generation.

Nonye will poison you very soon, bet it. grin grin

Old man with no life cheesy

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
We have placed the curse in your family and so shall it be..shout ALLAHU AKBAR for me..

anag0900:

so shall it be to the household of anyone lying about the pictures. shikena
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by redcliff: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
IGBOSON1: My blood boils when i see all these bad areas of Aba.....bad roads; dirt; lack of aesthetics; and no one giving a fuc/k about beautifying and greening up the environment!

This is what you get when you elect a proper local man with zero vision, added to a passive cowed electorate! He has spent 7 years as governor yet he couldn't give Ariaria market a friendly and welcoming environment with world-class facilities that would make it a magnate for shoppers (retail and wholesale) from across Africa!

The annoying thing is that when he decides to do something at all, he uses cheaparsse labour armed with wheel-barrows and shovels, ends up delivering a really substandard fuc/ked-up job, and then pats himself on the back -if no one else will- and declares to the world that he's just given lucky Abians a legacy project, and that they should thank God they have him as governor! Fast-forward two rainy seasons later and -like Ukwu-Mango that he made a song and dance about fixing- everything is inevitably/predictably washed away, and poor hapless Abians not only revert back to having no road, but also are left out-of-pocket to boot!

The man just has no class, no taste and no vision!

On another perspective, igbos are dirty..go yo onitsha and see for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Where is my ababa boy?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by redcliff: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Alababoss a.k.a Odinma it is very clear to everybody that you are HIV positive, see another picture yours.. cheesy cheesy

Lmao
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: We have placed the curse in your family and so shall it be..shout ALLAHU AKBAR for me..

rubbish tactics..... the household of the person lying here shall get all the curses. and the person is chinonso Wilberforce Samuel dike.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Peter I we have completely destroyed you..I warned you earlier..

I will keep traumatizing you till we bury you finally Peter Agosu..

Your pictures has show clearly that you are as old as 48 with job nor wife.. cheesy cheesy

HIV patient have you taken your meds tonite? cheesy

Otondo, your life is finished on NL

I Odinma1 is unstoppable grin grin

I warned you and your cohorts but you did not listen. See how Yeriba people destroyed you and you army in one stroke of genius grin grin grin

I have got PMs begging me to have mercy but I Odinma will not listen. My mission is to eradicate you from this forum on behalf of all peace loving Igbos and Yolubar people grin grin

Chaii......which means By the way...

Anambra adigo mma eeee cheesy cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by redcliff: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
abagoro: Aba has an impressive housing development. Mere construction of good roads will give it a very beautiful outlook. Imagine a city with this sort of structures having well paved and marked road and greenery. There won't be much difference with European cities.

If you compare with european cities again. May thunder fire your fingers

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stop going in circle you poor fugly dwarf. I am telling you that serious curse has come to reside in your family because of your continued denial..

The same curse has killed your father..

anag0900:

rubbish tactics..... the household of the person lying here shall get all the curses. and the person is chinonso Wilberforce Samuel dike.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

See painment.. grin grin

I have killed you already because you are now worthless on NL

I will personally remove you with heart attack, you don jam..

We are prepping your burial.. grin grin

AlabaBoss:

Otondo, your life is finished on NL

I Odinma1 is unstoppable grin grin

I warned you and your cohorts but you did not listen. See how Yeriba people destroyed you and you army in one stroke of genius grin grin grin

I have got PMs begging me to have mercy but I Odinma will not listen. My mission is to eradicate you from this forum on behalf of all peace loving Igbos and Yolubar people grin grin

Chaii......which means By the way...

Anambra adigo mma eeee cheesy cool cool

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please is there anyone in the house who is good with youtube videos??

I want Dorobucci playing .... cheesy cool cool

Anambra adigo mma eee oooo cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by veesion: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Osisioma junction,it was a more than hell situation 4 motorists and pedestrians this morning,wondering how many MISCARRIAGES that has and wld b recorded as a result of these bad road in Aba,May God punish TA ORJI an generations after him,I almost cried

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AceVentura: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
In July, I had a meeting in Aba so I had to fly in thru' PH since Abia State still doesn't have an airport. I had already arranged a private ride to get me to my final destination since I wasn't familiar with the route(s).

Believe me, the moment I got to Aba, I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me. I saw a pile of trash @ Alaoji which is an outskirt.

The govt should do something about the filth in that state to prevent an epidemic waiting to happen.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
redcliff:

On another perspective, igbos are dirty..go yo onitsha and see for yourself

This is Ephic

Mehnnnn
To be honest? you are damn right there.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Stop going in circle you poor fugly dwarf. I am telling you that serious curse has come to reside in your family because of your continued denial..

The same curse has killed your father..

I like the way you accept the curse, it is stamped on your family destiny like a newly acquired visa. and connected to the dike than Siamese twins connected by brains.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Peter aka alababoss, you are too old to continue to be on NL

We want to forcefully retire you.. cheesy cheesy

Take a second look at your pix below.. grin grin grin

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by abagoro(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
veesion: Osisioma junction,it was a more than hell situation 4 motorists and pedestrians this morning,wondering how many MISCARRIAGES that has and wld b recorded as a result of these bad road in Aba,May God punish TA ORJI an generations after him,I almost cried

God should punish Jonathan for the state of that road and not Orji. Enugu/PH road is Jonathan's duty. I've never read where people blame Mimiko for Lagos/Ore.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
You don't always make sense. We have placed the entire Salam family under a serious curse..you wonder while your father died and the ones living including you are as good as dead because there is nothing you are living for except NL..

I have since forgone your matter because you are now worthless in the sight many here on NL..

anag0900:

I like the way you accept the curse, it is stamped on your family destiny like a newly acquired visa. and connected to the dike than Siamese twins connected by brains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.