Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45112 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vulu:

LOL. cheesy

how about your household joining in the curse and swear if the pictures the dolt is spreading are fakes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ugoezeik(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obiagelli: so long as he is not in the pdp.
dis obiageli of a gal sef. R u sure u r not one of quarantine escapee?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
You are laughing now look at Tunde Salam a.k.a anago in his best..a complete fugly dwarf that resides in the slum called oshogbo.. grin grin

Vulu:

LOL. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You don't always make sense. We have placed the entire Salam family under a serious curse..you wonder while your father died and the ones living including you are as good as dead because there is nothing you are living for except NL..

I have since forgone your matter because you are now worthless in the sight many here on NL..

chino you are cursed and hated by everyone including your fellow Igbos. ikengawo use you clean floor yesterday. they chase you like a goat out of the Enugu thread. in saner climes you should have been killed and fed to hungry lions. all the curses on this thread belong to the fellow lying about pictures and spreading fake pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Peter aka alababoss, you are too old to continue to be on NL

We want to forcefully retire you.. cheesy cheesy

Take a second look at your pix below.. grin grin grin

Yada yada yada....

Your fake pics convince no one. You are my footmat Nwanne. I eat people like you for breakfast or like Sharwama after a hard day.

All these fake pics is OLD SCHOOL. You are 45, please embrace change instead of this old format grin grin

Chinonso, I Odinma is your boss. That pickin wey you just born might belong to me if you have the money to do a DNA test. I can raise you some change if you cannot afford it. grin grin

Doro is a kind of Boss...Doro is a money spender....Please I want that song playing on this thread grin grin

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stop threatening anybody you see with death because we are not scared with your madness because it will keep hitting back at you. The pictures are yours and there is nothing you can do about it. Accept it in good faith..

anag0900:

how about your household joining in the curse and swear if the pictures the dolt is spreading are fakes!!!!
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by lyntiffany(f): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
felalegend: Jonathan is a very wicked man and Orji is evil. All the federal and State roads in Aba are in total ruins. In fact all the federal roads in Southeast is useless.
pls say for your State because Enugu have a very good road, and is in southeast. Stop generalising and stick to the topic.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
I think Aba need APC gov.
Secondly,the whole Slum/Aba should be pull down and re-build.

Dirty....Dirty...Dirty Slum and disorder in all ramification.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vulu:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI!,HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!. E PAIN AM

pain!!!! just wait and let the calamity befall your cursed lineage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Stop threatening anybody you see with death because we are not scared with your madness because it will keep hitting back at you. The pictures are yours and there is nothing you can do about it. Accept it in good faith..

rubbish...
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Yada yada yada....

Your fake pics convince no one. You are my footmat Nwanne. I eat people like you for breakfast or like Sharwama after a hard day.

All these fake pics is OLD SCHOOL. You are 45, please embrace change instead of this old format grin grin

Chinonso, I Odinma is your boss. That pickin wey you just born might belong to me if you have the money to do a DNA test. I can raise you some change if you cannot afford it. grin grin

Doro is a kind of Boss...Doro is a money spender....Please I want that song playing on this thread grin grin

Otu nne I
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oh my goat are you back.. cheesy cheesy

Everybody has confirmed it as your picture even you course mate in school who stumbled on them..

Now start talking to me, how much did you buy this coat and cap? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AlabaBoss:

Yada yada yada....

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by abagoro(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
redcliff:

If you compare with european cities again. May thunder fire your fingers

Are you saying the black man should not aspire to attain or even surpass Europe? I still maintain my stand that a mere environmental improvement will give Aba a Europe-like facelift. The city is well built as shown by these pictures from skyscrapercity. Only Onitsha is the other city built like this in Nigeria. I have my popular criticism of the architecture which I've been advised to stop but its way above other Nigerian towns.

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Namady(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
G51Apostles:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79547

Dude! Can yuh summaize dat please Enxz
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Twistaray: I think Aba need APC gov.
Secondly,the whole Slum/Aba should be pull down and re-build.

Dirty....Dirty...Dirty Slum and disorder in all ramification.

Aba people will rather remain in slum than to invite terror to a peaceful region.

They only need to kick out that bastard orji

So get that you stinking vulture

Otu nne gi there
Ewu gambia
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alababoss it is very clear that you are a suffer head.. grin grin grin grin grin

At 48 you are still an applicant.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
I would rather live and die in Ibadan than to visit Aba. Jeez! Those are dirty and possibly disease infested places on the images posted by the OP! PTUI! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Egbon,mi o raye Iranu.
anag0900:

baba e ma be ori lo ooo.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
thebloodykiller:

Otu nne I

Otu Nne egi there

Dont have time for small boys this night.

Go and queue to engage your Igwe.

Anambra adigo mma angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by maizux: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
I can't I magine go to onitsha now and see what the governor hv turned the place to a new heaven while right in abia,aba is dying and the governor is just there doing nothing
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Peter Agosu a.k.a alababoss a.k.a odinma how market? grin grin

Your HIV status is something you must manage with all diligence, your pictures I am seeing is not encouraging..

Just take a look at this one below.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Otu Nne egi there

Dont have time for small boys this night.

Go and queue to engage your Igwe.

Anambra adigo mma angry angry angry

Not until thunder pieces you finish.
Bastard nonentity
Hooligan vulture
Otu nne gi ebea
Ala gbagbuo nna gi there
Afo sagbuo nne gi
Tinka tigbuo umunne gi
Ozu nwulu anwu
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please save some Chino meat for me. I have promised the boys some pepper soup tonight. cool
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amu ewu,amu shekau,
thebloodykiller:

Otu nne I
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
cheesy
anag0900:

chino you are cursed and hated by everyone including your fellow Igbos. ikengawo use you clean floor yesterday. they chase you like a goat out of the Enugu thread. in saner climes you should have been killed and fed to hungry lions. all the curses on this thread belong to the fellow lying about pictures and spreading fake pictures.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why are the insult? The guy is already HIV positive.. cool

See his pix up there..

Eko oni baje

thebloodykiller:

Not until thunder pieces you finish.
Bastard nonentity
Hooligan vulture
Otu nne gi ebea
Ala gbagbuo nna gi there
Afo sagbuo nne gi
Tinka tigbuo umunne gi
Ozu nwulu anwu
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / Service Chiefs: The Package Came With All The 'isms' - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.