Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45136 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: Odinma a.k.a Alababoss how market? cheesy

Your nose has kept winning award on NL since yesterday.. cheesy

Well well..have you eaten something tonight?

Ok, ask your mother to come and meet me fast fast..

Cheers..

Chino, why do you have a two burner electric stove? Too broke to afford a bigger one? I like your 1970s microwave, it looks vintage!

Don't forget to put tiles and cupboards in your tiny kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: I wasn't abused when I was a kid,so I don't know about u.

the excuse for a human you have for a momma should know better.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alababoss, Chino your master asked you to send your mother to him right now for him to give you guys some food. cheesy
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinology: Odinma a.k.a Alababoss how market? cheesy

Your nose has kept winning award on NL since yesterday.. cheesy

Well well..have you eaten something tonight?

Ok, ask your mother to come and meet me fast fast..

Cheers..

Chinonso, how is life?

Have you finished washing Nonye's pants? Hope you did not forget her parents clothes as well?

Thanks for honoring your Igwe with another moniker today.

By the way, the Canadian embassy contacted me, unfortunately you have been denied a visa for the 10th time. The reason is because you are a risk after your denials in the UK and US embassies as well.

But there is still hope, I can get you into Kenya before the year runs out. Is that a deal?

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by seunpas: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Infact I wonder maybe the Governor is a spirit that doesnt make use of the road. Meeen I was there Aba Is a terrible place to leave during rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who is this daft? Is this my bingo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your matter is beneath the heel right now because you are worthless and meaningless and deserves no attention.. cheesy

Lest I forget may thunder wipe out the entire family of Salam family of OSHUN STATE on or before the next Ojo Oba market..can I hear you say a huge ALLAHU AKBAR.. shocked

anag0900:

how about every organism in the dike lineage of uga village dying before September 1 2014. if those pictures are not the pictures of odinma can I get an earth shaking ise.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

the excuse for a human you have for a momma should know better.
Bro eggheader can meet? I will love to see u one on one, whats your take?
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Alababoss, Chino your master asked you to send your mother to him right now for him to give you guys some food. cheesy

Chino please use one moniker to address your Oga here. I am getting confused Chinonso grin grin

Using over 200 monikers on NL will not help your case.

I have promised my Igbo people to be more lenient with you. Dont mess up please before I go on ruthless MODE embarassed

Anambra adigo mma eee ooo cheesy cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chino, commenting with all three of your monickers?! Bloody nutcase. grin grin

Go and tile your Kitchen. Also put some cupboards in it.

You can only afford indomie and you have the mind to come here and talk.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odinma I asked you to call you mother for me? What is wrong with your head tonight?

By the HIV have you taken your HIV meds?

You have not been taking your meds because you are getting thinner by the day..just take a look at this your pix below..

cheesy

AlabaBoss:

Chinonso, how is life?

Have you finished washing Nonye's pants? Hope you did not forget her parents clothes as well?

By the way, the Canadian embassy contacted me, unfortunately you have been denied a visa for the 10th time. The reason is because you are a risk after your denials in the UK and US embassies as well.

But there is still hope, I can get you into Kenya before the year runs out. Is that a deal?

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Chinonso, how is life?

alaba sweeper will u sharrrrrraaaappppp dia.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alababoss I am your master and you know it, come right now and take some food for your health sake.. cheesy
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Alababoss, Chino your master asked you to send your mother to him right now for him to give you guys some food. cheesy

chidebere how market wetin do your customized13 handle and oluwasegunfunmi. moreover when will you guys paint that pig pen you call house and stop hanging bathing sponge in your entrance.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by eaglechild: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
abagoro:

Aba is not rusty but Igbos need to stop being naïve and demand Jonathan's action on federal roads. If the federal government maintained the Enugu/PH expressway, Aba/Ikot-Ekpene highway and Aba/PH road, the State Government would have been blamed completely. But the case today is that as a result of neglect of the highways transversing Aba by FG, heavy duty vehicles were forced to use residential quality roads as alternative routes thereby inflicting heavy damage on the roads constructed for light vehicles.
Stop this rubbish talk.
Is Abia the only SE state that has FG roads running through it?
Why is Aba's case an exception?

It is simply because T. A. Orji is an epic failure of a governor.
He does not give a hoot about Aba.

Other governors either lobby for rehabilitation of FG roads that pass through their cities or go ahead and reconstruct them then get refunded by the FG eg is Enugu and Onitsha.
But the clueless Ochendo is busy doing nothing.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odinma I will bury you inside NL.. grin grin grin

Now tell us where you bought this cap and coat of your.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2: Chino, commenting with all three of your monickers?! Bloody nutcase. grin grin

Go and tile your Kitchen. Also put some cupboards in it.

You can only afford indomie and you have the mind to come here and talk.

Is that the kitchen that Nonye's parents gave them?

What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am crying with the situation you are going through in life Chinonso cry cry cry

At age 45?? May Chineke never put us in Chinonso's shoes at 45.

Please say Amen to my prayer....

Anambra adigo mma cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

chidebere how market wetin do your customized13 handle and oluwasegunfunmi. moreover when will you guys paint that pig pen you call house and stop hanging bathing sponge in your entrance.

Is that my son, Nwabekeyi?!

Nwa-boy, how's daddy doing?! Tell him that he doesn't need to drive Okada anymore, I'll adopt you. You guys look so poor, I cried for three nights after seeing your bedroom. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Who is this daft? Is this my bingo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your matter is beneath the heel right now because you are worthless and meaningless and deserves no attention.. cheesy

Lest I forget may thunder wipe out the entire family of Salam family OS OSHUN STATE on or before the next Ojo Oba market..can I hear you say a huge ALLAHU AKBAR.. shocked

amen may thunder wipe them out if only the pictures you are using to represent me and odinma are real pictures of us. but if you are lying about it may all the curses in the bible and the Quran be the portion of your household. and may all the side effect of misusing the 7 book of moses start to manifest in the lives of the dike family of uga land.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alababoss how market nah? Leave those small boys let us run our thing our way..your master chino is calling.. grin grin
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Nwa-boy, how's daddy doing?! Tell him that he doesn't need to drive Okada anymore, I'll adopt you. You guys look so poor, I cried for three nights after seeing your bedroom. grin

Is that Chidiebere Simeon..

Are you very sure grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel pity him so much but he is LAZY!!

He had appointment at my shop last week but shame no let am show up. Anu Ofia grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

I am crying with the situation you are going through in life Chinonso cry cry cry

Chino can only afford 5 pots, 6 plates, one second hand microwave, one toaster, 2 burner electric stove, one cup and one carton of Indomie!!! grin

Chai! Poverty is a BASTARD!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

the one that crack me up most... is the picture where nwapaebi and two other low lives were sharing one bottle of star.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Is that Chidiebere Simeon..

Are you very sure grin grin grin grin grin grin

I feel pity him so much but he is LAZY!!

He had appointment at my shop last week but shame no let am show up. Anu Ofia grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cool cool cool

The boy is seriously suffering. I have his family pics saved on my computer and I've been crying for days. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stop holding brief for another person, the curse is already in your family and wiping them out. Where is your father today inside the grave, your poor old mother will soon join because you have been denying them as your parent. You sisters and brothers will soon join. Can I get a loud ALLAHU AKBAR.. cool

anag0900:

amen may thunder wipe them out if only the pictures you are using to represent me and odinma are real pictures of us. but if you are lying about it may all the curses in the bible and the Quran be the portion of your household. and may all the side effect of misusing the 7 book of moses start to manifest in the lives of the dike family of uga land.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: Bro eggheader can meet? I will love to see u one on one, whats your take?

the only meeting you will have, is to go meet your dead father in hell fire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

the one that crack me up most... is the picture where nwapaebi and two other low lives were sharing one bottle of star.

That one is hilarious. grin

I'm talking about the one that had him holding a birthday card. The boy is suffering ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

Chino can only afford 5 pots, 6 plates, one second hand microwave, one toaster, 2 burner electric stove, one cup and one carton of Indomie!!! grin

Chai! Poverty is a BASTARD!!! grin grin

Bros. It is not his fault. His entire life is dominated by Nonye's parents-his in-laws grin grin

Chinonso is a dead man if Nonye leaves, but what he doesnt know is that Nonye is my Yeriba property. She loves Yoruba Blokus die grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odinma stop replying yourself and face me .. grin grin
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Amen!!!

Chino is going through hell!!

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
5 pots, 6 plates, one second hand microwave, one toaster, 2 burner electric stove, one cup and one carton of Indomie!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Stop holding brief for another person, the curse is already in your family and wiping them out. Where is your father today inside the grave, your poor old mother will soon join because you have been denying them as your parent. You sisters and brothers will soon join. Can I get a loud ALLAHU AKBAR.. cool

last time I check odinma posted picture of himself in Europe, while you have been denied Canadian visa like infinity times. yes may the lord answer your prayers if i'm really denying as you claim, but if what you are spreading is falsehood. the calamity that befalls Sodom and Gomorrah, the Egyptian plague and the erring people of Noah and all the biblical pestilence shall visit the household of the dike of uga land.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.