Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (45137 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

The boy is seriously suffering. I have his family pics saved on my computer and I've been crying for days. grin grin

It is the mother that I pity the most. How can a grown woman bleach her skin to the extent that she is unrecognizable?? shocked shocked

She must hate Chidiebere's father so much and I dont blame her. It is Fashola's fault when he banned Okada riders in Lasgidi grin grin

Now she is chopulating Yeriba prick on a daily basis. grin grin

Anambra adigo mma eee ooo cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Alababoos they just called me right now that your nose won another award.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

It is the mother that I pity the most. How can a grown woman bleach her skin to the extent that she is unrecognizable?? shocked shocked

She must hate Chidiebere's father so much and I dont blame her. It is Fashola's fault when he banned Okada riders in Lasgidi grin grin

Now she is chopulating Yeriba prick on a daily basis. grin grin

That woman can bleach!!! Nwabekeyi is as black as Satan's Anus, yet his mother looks like Michael jackson. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

That one is hilarious. grin

I'm talking about the one that had him holding a birthday card. The boy is suffering ooo! grin

lol that one be like Somali children waiting for their food aids.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know I have pix of your sick old mother? So stop talking while humans are talking..

Your own case is worse that tsunami

You are homeless because death has taken over your family. Thunder has killed your baba while your other family IN OSHUN STATE members will be wiped out by thunder can i get a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

anag0900:

last time I check odinma posted picture of himself in Europe, while you have been denied Canadian visa like infinity times. yes may the lord answer your prayers if i'm really denying as you claim, but if what you are spreading is falsehood. the calamity that befalls Sodom and Gomorrah, the Egyptian plague and the erring people of Noah and all the biblical pestilence shall visit the household of the dike of uga land.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

lol that one be like Somali children waiting for their food aids.

grin grin
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
yourhealthlabs aka dozzybaba aka chidozie udeogu viewing. we know see you for politics section. we still find you go health section. shame no let you reply us. abeg I wan come your multi million naira lab tomorrow. please give me the direction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Alababoos they just called me right now that your nose won another award.. cheesy cheesy

Stale cheesy cheesy

Even our Igbo brothers know that the picture is FAKE cheesy cheesy

In the memory of Dozzybaba, can I sing his favorite song grin grin

Ehhn Awa Okoro Iron Bender ehnn

Awa Okoro demolishing grin grin

Chinonso you don jam market grin grin

Chaii der is god ooo. Wetin man no go see on NL. Dis yeriba insurgents sef- ona too bad eee

Anambra adigo mma grin cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odinma a.k.a alababoss you are better alive to us than dead, take your HIV meds as at when due..

Because your pix we are seeing is really pathetic and horrifying.. cheesy
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know I have pix of your sick old mother? So stop talking while humans are talking..

Your own case is worse that tsunami

You are homeless because death has taken over your family. Thunder has killed your baba while your other family IN OSHUN STATE members will be wiped out by thunder can i get a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

all the swear on nairaland since the date of establishment shall be stamped on the destiny of whoever is lying with the picture thingy between us.

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900: yourhealthlabs aka dozzybaba aka chidiebere udeogu viewing. we know see you for politics section. we still find you go health section. shame no let you reply us. abeg I wan come your multi million naira lab tomorrow. please give me the direction.

grin grin

The scientoprenur is too ashamed to talk. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by abagoro(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Aba has an impressive housing development. Mere construction of good roads will give it a very beautiful outlook. Imagine a city with this sort of structures having well paved and marked road and greenery. There won't be much difference with European cities.

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stop fooling yourself because you were busted for real..

It became very clear that you have HIV from the look of your pix..

Everybody has a copy of your pix which they all confirmed.. cheesy cheesy

AlabaBoss:

Stale cheesy cheesy

Chaii der is god ooo. Wetin man no go see on NL. Dis yeriba insurgents sef- ona too bad eee

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

grin grin

The scientoprenur is too ashamed to talk. grin

the guy funeral for politics section na tomorrow. let us all make sure we give him a befitting burial.

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Stale cheesy cheesy

grin

Chino is about to be cooked!!! Chino, we're going to cook you in one of your five pots. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Short Tunde stop deceiving yourself because no amount of swearing will change the fact that you have been busted for real. Your own case is worse because you are fugly dwarfish and poor.. grin grin

The same curse has backfired and it is wiping your family out..

anag0900:

all the swear on nairaland since the date of establishment shall be stamped on the destiny of whoever is lying with the picture thingy between us.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Odinma a.k.a alababoss you are better alive to us than dead, take your HIV meds as at when due..

Because your pix we are seeing is really pathetic and horrifying.. cheesy

I am confused. Are you Chino or Chidiebere?

I know say ona dey line up to pay homage to your Igwe. No problem, take it turn by turn cheesy cheesy

You dey on top Odinma matter and you use 100 monkers to reply just me alone...chaiii Odinma Nwoke Oma cool cool

U don buy markete Chinonso grin grin

Anambra adigo mma ee cheesy cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

the only meeting you will have, is to go meet your dead father in hell fire.
how could you bring my Dad into this? Anyway am done with you.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Akpamu,rugged nematode,go and sleep.it's past bed time
ruggedboy01: for ur mind, u want us to start exchanging words abi?...
If I give u e-slap eh! U no go quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

the guy funeral for politics section na tomorrow. let us all make sure we give him a befitting burial.

Lool!!!
grin
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: how could you bring my Dad into this? Anyway am done with you.

cry cry baby fvck off here. if you can't stand the heat gtfo of the kitchen. omo ibanuje ofo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
DikeOha882: how could you bring my Dad into this? Anyway am done with you.

Go and meet your dead father.
Your father will remain dead!!!

Fool! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900:

cry cry baby fvck off here. if you can't stand the heat gtfo of the kitchen. omo ibanuje ofo.

LOL!!

Don't mind the toddler, his foolish dead father failed to train him properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Short Tunde stop deceiving yourself because no amount of swearing will change the fact that you have been busted for real. Your own case is worse because you are fugly dwarfish and poor.. grin grin

The same curse has backfired and it is wiping your family out..

may the person lying with the pictures here. use his hand to bury all his siblings before new year and get buried himself on night watch day.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Alaba how market? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do you manage to breath with that big nose of yours?

Have you called your mother for me?

I will bury inside NL.. cheesy cheesy

We are documenting your pictures.. cheesy cheesy

AlabaBoss:

I am confused. Are you Chino or Chidiebere?

I know say ona dey line up to pay homage to your Igwe. No problem, take it turn by turn cheesy cheesy

You dey on top Odinma matter and you use 100 monkers to reply just me alone...chaiii Odinma Nwoke Oma cool cool

U don buy markete Chinonso grin grin

Anambra adigo mma ee cheesy cool cool
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChinonsoDike2:

LOL!!

Don't mind the toddler, his foolish dead father failed to train him properly.

we go teach am sense here.

3 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ChinonsoDike2: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chino at 45 years old, you can only afford 5 pots, 6 plates, one second hand microwave, one toaster, 2 burner electric stove, one cup and one carton of Indomie!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
It is painful how you chose to conitnue to deny yourself and this has continue to kill your family members..

Well I do not blame you for denying yourself because even myself will deny such picture as mine.

May your mother die before the next Ojo Oba market..can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

anag0900:

may the person lying with the pictures here. use his hand to bury all his siblings before new year and get buried himself on night watch day.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by AlabaBoss: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Alaba how market? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do you manage to breath with that big nose of yours?

Have you called your mother for me?

I will bury inside NL.. cheesy cheesy

We are documenting your pictures.. cheesy cheesy

Chinonso are you going senile at age 45?

Who did your parents offend to cause you so much misery in life? embarassed embarassed

See old man dey form youngy grin grin

U don enter one chance. Your reputation on NL is dead once and for all grin grin and me Odinma1 cause am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chaiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by tsolz150: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Awu!! Awu!! Awuuuuuuu!!!at your service sire!please where is shizzle11 ati iconize? grin. I used to see them as e-warlords. My bad.
anag0900: Spartans! Spartans!! Spartans!!!!
let do what we do every night... taking the omo irankirans to the hades.

1reborn
chyke87
chinonsodike2
brimmie
tsolz150
how manage

let's go there.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
LasGidiOwner: It is painful how you chose to conitnue to deny yourself and this has continue to kill your family members..

Well I do not blame you for denying yourself because even myself will deny such picture as mine.

May your mother die before the next Ojo Oba market..can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

amen may God accept your curses on me, if truly I'm denying my pictures, but all the curses laid in the whole planetary bodies and the milky way shall befall your household if your pictures are not my pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.