Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (44649 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by haibe(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2014
If I hear, that's why guys are different.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by greall1: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Why always guys
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by LaBonito(f): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Enough of all des ladies dis ladies dat.... watz so special about men self. Mcheeeew

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Joshuadon: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
ISN'T TODAY TOO SACRED TO COMPILE DIS SORT EARLY DIS MORNING..........
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Blood of mikel, embarassed do u expect me to read all these? I rest my case, I give up.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by donyusy: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
#

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
37th to comment!
Lemme see who will say am not on 1st page

MODIFIED: am not sad
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
almost all guys Fantasies bout da SIZE of their girl Pucsies

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by venatus25(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Millions likes
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok
Number 74 actually made me smile smiley

2 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by roufy235(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2014
bravo
100: get belle we go share the tax
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Missy89(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Why the hell would i want to learn 99 stuffs about some guy?

99 loun loun shocked
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Ladies, start jotting!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by EternalBeing: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlson, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programmed a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by neutrotoba(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Dis is D most accurate list av seen in a while, maybe jez 5 or 6 percent of diz tinz are totally wrong... Buh contrary to what girls tink, "All guys are not the same" and yhu'd definitely find most of dz traits in one guy or d oda

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by ygenius: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
grin Baba,why 99?u think say na nairaland a dey study for university,a beg reduce am to 9 jor.no be even how to make money.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by dytbabe: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Bull crap
Lies n lies

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Henrypraise: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Crap
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by wiringdpt(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2014
12 thats me
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Is this a first degree course or masters undecided undecided
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by bosun11(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
what a list......every guy can not be the same...LADIES YOU ARE WARNED !!!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by gift01: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
And lastly everything youtf read here incorrect
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by bright007(f): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
front page things........too long

all i see is random facts
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by phransix147(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
By the time I read the 99th one I forgot wat the 1st one was saying....

angry angry

This space belongs to a landlond... Caveat Emptor

2 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by alex2242(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: some secrets about ladies that guys dont know is that:

1. ladies operate the same way prostitutes operates.

A - they always demand money claiming they gave you sex that they offer their body to you. Meanwhile all they did was lie down like dried firewood screaming ''harder! Harder!''

B - most ladies have multiple boyfriends. Prostitutes have multiple customers. And these ladies will never let you know about this. Some of these boyfrieds are sex them more often than you who claim to be their real boyfriend. My God! Please fear ladies and their wiles. Deceit is their second name.

Disadvantage.

With this animalistic behaviour of most ladies, they normally dont use their senses.

Prostitutes in hotels makes sure you use condoms no matter what. But ladies will tell you they prefer ''skin to skin'' banging.
The increase of STis by these ''walka walka'' ladies is something that men need to worry about.

Naija men be wise. Many of these ladies we see dont have sense, only few of them.

Have a blessed week my brothers

GBAM!!!!.......UR TEETH COMPLETE

5 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by fabulousdame(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: some secrets about ladies that guys dont know is that:

1. ladies operate the same way prostitutes operates.

A - they always demand money claiming they gave you sex that they offer their body to you. Meanwhile all they did was lie down like dried firewood screaming ''harder! Harder!''

B - most ladies have multiple boyfriends. Prostitutes have multiple customers. And these ladies will never let you know about this. Some of these boyfrieds are sex them more often than you who claim to be their real boyfriend. My God! Please fear ladies and their wiles. Deceit is their second name.

Disadvantage.

With this animalistic behaviour of most ladies, they normally dont use their senses.

Prostitutes in hotels makes sure you use condoms no matter what. But ladies will tell you they prefer ''skin to skin'' banging.
The increase of STis by these ''walka walka'' ladies is something that men need to worry about.

Naija men be wise. Many of these ladies we see dont have sense, only few of them.

Have a blessed week my brothers
been hurt much? here is no place to vent
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by PROCTOR: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Guys love money
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by nolvera(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2014
So long a secret

waiting for 99 secrets guys have to know about ladies
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Odunharry(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2014
see as people plenty here...
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Afrok(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Haha... If guys can have up to 99 secrets, then secrets are over-rated. Nothing should be a secret or the word secrets should not exist anymore coz everything is definitely termed as secret.

Moreover, I think ladies secrets will be uncountable if guys can have 99.
Bottom-line is, all na LIES LIES LIES....

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by neutrotoba(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
LaBonito: Enough of all des ladies dis ladies dat.... watz so special about men self. Mcheeeew
notin at all... If yhu can find a good d-iL-do and a lil bit of good luck, yhu're good
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by bosun11(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
nolvera: So long a secret

waiting for 99 secrets guys have to know about ladies

you can post it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.