Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (44648 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by DonaldDboss(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Themaingate: 1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.

2. Guys hate flirts.

3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.

4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.

5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.

6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.

8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.

10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.

11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.

12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!

13. Guys cry!!!

14. Don't provoke(irritate) the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.

15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.

16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.

17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.

18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.

19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.

20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.

22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."

23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.

24. Guys hate gays!

25. Guys love their moms.

26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.

27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.

28 You can never understand him unless you listen to him.

29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.

30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.

31. Like Eve, girls are guys' weaknesses.

32. Guys are very open about themselves.

33. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.

34. No guy is bad when he is courting

35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.

36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.

37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.

39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.

41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.

42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.

43. Guys virtually brag about anything.

44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.

45. Guys think too much.

46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.

47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!

48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!!

49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.

50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years or more.

51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.

52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.

53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.

54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.

55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.

56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.

57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.

58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying,"Please come and listen to me"

59. Guys don't really have final decisions.

60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.

61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.

62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.

63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.

64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.

65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never bsure unless the girl tells him.

67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.

68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.

69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!

70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.

72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.

73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.

74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.

75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.

76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.

77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.

78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.

79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.

80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them,they'll realize they're wrong.

81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.

82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.

83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.

84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.

85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.

86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.

87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance,give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance,ignore him.

88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.

89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at u and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.

90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.

91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!

92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.

93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.

94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.

95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.

96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!

97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.

98. Guys hate girls who overreact.

99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
u try but the matter long abeg......I don dey read am come since yesterday.I just finish am now
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by alex2242(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2014
iceberylin: Mods bringing irrelivant Posts to FP since 1000BC

NO 24 & 25 is accurate tho

wat's with u pple and always accusin mods of bringin posts to front page sef..
dem nor force u open d thread nah
if u knw say e dey irrelevant den y u open am

2 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mencade5(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2014
fabulousdame:
been hurt much? here is no place to vent
venting? You must be having hypnosis.

Am exposing you ladies.

5 Likes

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by tijjanioyan: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
In Gej voice we guys strongly condemn No 93,we shall sue d op 4 conspiracy,defamation of character&false accusation.
There're some dat we may stil condemn but those would be weakly condemned not strongly.

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by bamssy(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
i agree wt most of dem. Brk up wt m grl dis mrin aw i wish she can read dis n kw aw i truly feel
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by henryobinna(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
eleojo23: 100. Men hate long lists!
true!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Osu175(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
interesting!!! I agree to most of it
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Utter rubbish
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by lilbk: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2014
for me its 95% true
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by martowskin1(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2014
I wonder the type of mod we have in Nl, som 1 will just dig deep and repeat old threads as far back 2005 and it will still make FP.....mukina2,mynd44....NL executives....dis tins no dey gel again o.
What has happened to

rule 14. "Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland."

https://www.nairaland.com/3628/99-secrets-girls-know-guys
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by ugoezeik(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: some secrets about ladies that guys dont know is that:

1. ladies operate the same way prostitutes operates.

A - they always demand money claiming they gave you sex that they offer their body to you. Meanwhile all they did was lie down like dried firewood screaming ''harder! Harder!''

B - most ladies have multiple boyfriends. Prostitutes have multiple customers. And these ladies will never let you know about this. Some of these boyfrieds are sex them more often than you who claim to be their real boyfriend. My God! Please fear ladies and their wiles. Deceit is their second name.

Disadvantage.

With this animalistic behaviour of most ladies, they normally dont use their senses.

Prostitutes in hotels makes sure you use condoms no matter what. But ladies will tell you they prefer ''skin to skin'' banging.
The increase of STis by these ''walka walka'' ladies is something that men need to worry about.

Naija men be wise. Many of these ladies we see dont have sense, only few of them.

Have a blessed week my brothers
since l av bn on nairaland na only U b d person Wey l don c Wey get sence pass muritala Mohamed. U spk d trut bro. Nau wat abt my wife, au du l manage ha

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Kaxmytex(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Omoh.....some galz don dey save page sha....

Baba God dey watch all of una 4 LCD tv o
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, all these things no concern man for third world country lol! Most are completely untrue!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2014
@ nos 2 and 6
guys hate flirts.. but they're allowed to flirt all day round
issorai

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by fabulousdame(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: venting? You must be having hypnosis.

Am exposing you ladies.
ur previous gfs and ur present one? maybe ur sisters too? dats really sad. not every lady is like dem. besides most guys re not saints either(not all guys,some of them re really nice and every woman's dream) they feel because dey've spent some change on her, they have full access to her body. dnt generalise ur view nxt time.

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by 2scorehigh(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Well, oga OP themaingate, I'll say you have some nice points there only that you have generalized quite a lot...

But all the same, it's okay. You've made your point. Now, please permit me to help you make it up to a hundred, okay...?

Fine.

100. Guys love sex so much. And that's not generalizing...

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mizshawny(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Seriously OP, why dis repetition? Has nairaland run out of interesting topics. All through lastweek it was same problem. NAIRALAND=REPETITION!!!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Guys are also reading this. Baes be warned
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mencade5(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2014
ugoezeik: since l av bn on nairaland na only U b d person Wey l don c Wey get sence pass muritala Mohamed. U spk d trut bro. Nau wat abt my wife, au du l manage ha
my brother na when ladies marry that is when they become sensible. But it is only some of them.

For your wife, you know her better. I dont think she will try to do anything that will destroy her marriage.

Wait you don marry?
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by purplesummer(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2014
I wonder how this crap made front page
This is purely a list of personal convictions of the OP. It cannot apply to every guy. All guys are not the same!

1 Like

Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by noah24(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2014
49...is a big lie.....ehen...she die well!
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by epospiky(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
100. These are all craps! Lol
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by mencade5(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2014
fabulousdame:
ur previous gfs and ur present one? maybe ur sisters too? dats really sad. not every lady is like dem. besides most guys re not saints either(not all guys,some of them re really nice and every woman's dream) they feel because dey've spent some change on her, they have full access to her body. dnt generalise ur view nxt time.
madam, i said some ladies na. I deemed it fit to write most ladies, but that doesnt mean i said all.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by OmichaelO: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Why was I reading this?

OP nice job tho'. Everything is well arranged and neat.But it's all bullcra.p undecided
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by sympoto(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2014
U are on point my broda. Let me add one serious one 4 u gurlz. Dont open ur legs 4 a guy u luv till he has done d needfu. Numba 25 is gham....i lyk my Mom more o. 83 is false o, u got dat wrong my broda
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by 1stola: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2014
24 and 25
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by pascalmilan11(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2014
true 4 some guys but not all
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by curiouses: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2014
.92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.

Till date I've not found the correct/impressing response to this.
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by Lordleno(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
They may be true to the writter directly involved...
Re: 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys by hensben(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't discuss romance/love on sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.