Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls (994 Views)

Practical Steps To Overcoming Shyness With The Opposite Sex / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by OwillyOscar(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Why is it difficult for you to talk to a lady and win her love? The answer is very simple: YOU ARE SHY. Trust my, that the bitter truth. You do not have the confidence to stop her and say the right words to her in the right manner because you feel too embarrassed or too scared to talk to her. The solution is for you to work on this problem of shyness. Once you can overcome it and develop the right altitude, talking to ladies and winning their love will become as easy as the simple ABC we all known very well.

Shyness is usually expressed in silence, reticence, embarrassment and self-consciousness. Physical symptoms includes dizziness, increased heart beat rate, dry mouth, fatigue, sweating, weak knees and tingling sensations. In the case of white people or people with very fair skin, they experience blushing. The skin around their face changes colour and it is noticeable by someone who is looking at their face. Some people try to conceal their shyness by drinking, eating or talking too much; by being silent, always listening; and by asking questions while never sharing anything personal.

Overcoming shyness involves developing self-esteem and social skills. To communicate about oneself and show interest in the other person requires self esteem, which can be developed through awareness and practice.

How To Develop Self Esteem

The reason why a lot of people have low self-esteem of themselves is because they are too critical of themselves. They are more conscious of what they think they are lacking instead of focusing on the talents and good things they are endowed with. Don't be too critical of yourself. Forget whatever you think you are lacking and concentrate on your good sides. Try listing five things that you like about yourself, you might like the fact that you are athletic, you are good in biology, current affairs or you can sing, rap or have the ability to fix things that got damaged. These are talents but most people have difficulty recognizing their good points because they're more used to criticism than praise. Add to this list of affirmations daily. Put each of your good qualities on an indexed card, and place the cards around your room -- in your drawer, in your closet, on your mirror or wall, as a reminder to be supportive of yourself.

You'll find that your self confidence increases the more you give yourself positive messages. With persistent practice this new habit can become the cornerstone for overcoming shyness.
See more at: http://iamgodgift..com/2014/08/5-ways-to-overcome-shyness-with-girls.html
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by TRADELYN: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2014
shocked cool grin
*Researching...*
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by phransix147(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2014
I even thought it would be useful... There's this gurl on nairaland I want to walk up to but my liver dey fail me... I better listen to Faze and China than this sh1t

This space belongs to a landlord... Caveat Emptor
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by jefflittlecent(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2014
na true say i no go church today? Maybe na im make me dey read dis post.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by djeezy(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't need this. Exits thread.
Re: 5 Ways To Overcome Shyness With Girls by MrsChima(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2014
I am very shy.

(1) (Reply)

The Female Dp Examiner Is Here... Ladies Beware! / Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.