Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover (6432 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Maya2pretty(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
kika23:
Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that special someone who you wish could see you in a more romantic light? Here's a simple insight into getting that someone of your interest, interested.

STEPS:

1. Be Patient: The individual who has been your friend, is not going to overnight fall magically in love with you no matter what advances you make. Don't assume because you are good friends, she will believe you are a good lover to her by just upfront telling her, you have to subtly reveal it to her. Remember you first have to stack the odds in your favor first before going for the kill, but we'll come to that later.

2. Carry on being a good friend: Don't just stop all friendly things with her and become this new flirty guy. You'll creep her out and lose her friendship.

3. Be Bold: This is probably the reason why you got stuck in the friend zone anyway. Let her know how amazing you think she is (but don't overkill it), live in the moment, when you are out, compliment her on her physical features, for example "you always look great, but tonight, your figure in that dress...... simply flawless"

4. Flirt More: Start flirting a little more. Learn the art of kino, touch her more especially when flirting. But don't just flirt with her, flirt with other women, especially in her presence (don't overkill though), let her see that other women desire you. By doing this, you are leveling the playing field. Allow her to think you are interested in other women, it displays confidence, she'll respect you.

5. Go for the Kill: By now you are ready to ask her out on a date. The best way to do this, ask her out at an even where you are likely to be a very important figure in the room, for example your birthday party. Take her outside to somewhere quiet, where the two of you can be alone, pull her in close, look her dead in the eye and say, "would you like to go out sometime?" She'll know its not on a friendship term.

6. Get physically early: You need to get out that friend zone, and the best way is to get intimate. When you go out, hold her hand, put your hand around her and read her body language. If she's not pulling away, she's comfortable with you.

7. The kiss, if you get a chance before the end of the date, take it, if not, at the end of the date, hug her with your hands slightly above her waist: With your fingers gently pressed into the arch of her back, she will naturally come closer, kiss her cheek, slowly kiss her neck, look into her eyes and go for the lips.
true wordssssss......my darling fiance was friend zoned for 3yrs but look at where God has brought us now; patience, niceness, sincerity and seizing an opportunity is KEY cheesy

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cassyrooy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
kika23:
Oh really? The round table discussion's with you, her and her boyfriend? Or?
Yeah! That one.
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Lannister: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Missmossy: Nice tips but i really feel we don't need to sweat over turning a friend into a lover though...guys or ladies aint scarce commoditiescheesy
Best comment yet. I couldn't have said it better. Millions of potentials out there. Don't kill yourself over infatuation.
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: What do u say?wink
kiss kiss
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seun,abeg make e-hug possible grin

Doesn't mean I won't make an attempt grin

kiss kiss kiss
Pretty much more in stock for you hun wink
kika23:
kiss kiss

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kaybee3(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't think it works this way, you know what I mean. When you are stuck in this zone it's two options; 1) you remain there forever or 2) move on. Only in movies or novel this might works, I have been there before and it no fun!

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Youngpo413: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Missmossy:
Nice tips but i really feel we don't need to sweat over turning a friend into a lover though...guys or ladies aint scarce commoditiescheesy
exactly my thought
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
And yes it worked...
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by sleekdre: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
DrAmanda:
Hmm
Yea, right!! It's like u've kept one dude in the "friendzone" for a long time... grin
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by diamondcrownltd(f): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
kika23:

Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that special someone who you wish could see you in a more romantic light? Here's a simple insight into getting that someone of your interest, interested.

STEPS:

1. Be Patient: The individual who has been your friend, is not going to overnight fall magically in love with you no matter what advances you make. Don't assume because you are good friends, she will believe you are a good lover to her by just upfront telling her, you have to subtly reveal it to her. Remember you first have to stack the odds in your favor first before going for the kill, but we'll come to that later.

2. Carry on being a good friend: Don't just stop all friendly things with her and become this new flirty guy. You'll creep her out and lose her friendship.

3. Be Bold: This is probably the reason why you got stuck in the friend zone anyway. Let her know how amazing you think she is (but don't overkill it), live in the moment, when you are out, compliment her on her physical features, for example "you always look great, but tonight, your figure in that dress...... simply flawless"

4. Flirt More: Start flirting a little more. Learn the art of kino, touch her more especially when flirting. But don't just flirt with her, flirt with other women, especially in her presence (don't overkill though), let her see that other women desire you. By doing this, you are leveling the playing field. Allow her to think you are interested in other women, it displays confidence, she'll respect you.

5. Go for the Kill: By now you are ready to ask her out on a date. The best way to do this, ask her out at an even where you are likely to be a very important figure in the room, for example your birthday party. Take her outside to somewhere quiet, where the two of you can be alone, pull her in close, look her dead in the eye and say, "would you like to go out sometime?" She'll know its not on a friendship term.

6. Get physically early: You need to get out that friend zone, and the best way is to get intimate. When you go out, hold her hand, put your hand around her and read her body language. If she's not pulling away, she's comfortable with you.

7. The kiss, if you get a chance before the end of the date, take it, if not, at the end of the date, hug her with your hands slightly above her waist: With your fingers gently pressed into the arch of her back, she will naturally come closer, kiss her cheek, slowly kiss her neck, look into her eyes and go for the lips.

senoir choir leader and daughter of a pastor telling the world her lifestyle
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

diamondcrownltd:

senoir choir leader and daughter of a pastor telling the world her lifestyle
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Wow! Nice tips

kika23, I can't wait for our first date wink
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wow! Nice tips

kika23, I can't wait for our first date wink

Lool!! Abi? This year though wink
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
kika23:

Lool!! Abi? This year though wink
lol....abi o

Which state do you live?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol....abi o

Which state do you live?

Just let me know where you are.....I'll be there!! grin
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by BreezyRita(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Kika23 of Nairaland! Expert on friend zoning thingscheesycheesy
Nice tips, add lots of spending to it too. That does the trick for most Nigerian babes.

Those saying 'once friend zoned, forever friendzoned, believe me, you can get out....
Get out and become lovers.!

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
kika23:

Just let me know where you are.....I'll be there!! grin
Meehn....I'm enjoying this hollywood movie grin

I live in the center of excellence
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
BreezyRita:
Nice tips, add lots of spending to it too. That does the trick for most Nigerian babes.

Those saying 'once friend zoned, forever friendzoned, believe me, you can get out....
why is something telling me that the bolded is a specific message to a particular person? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by BreezyRita(f): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
why is something telling me that the bolded is a specific message to a particular person? cheesy cheesy

Hehehehecheesy
Its for youcheesy
Howdy ?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
BreezyRita:

Hehehehecheesy
Its for youcheesy
Howdy ?
hahahaa

I'm good. You?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cassyrooy(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2015
BreezyRita:

Hmmm! Love this. Has this turnaround happened with you?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
BreezyRita:

Looool!! Yesoo

Most people don't believe it's possible to be "un-friendzoned". Atimes it may be that something needs to open one's eyes inorder to realize that the person that's been zoned is "the one"... It may take time, but it'd happen. smiley

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Meehn....I'm enjoying this hollywood movie grin

I live in the center of excellence

Where in particular?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cassyrooy(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2015
kika23:

Looool!! Yesoo

Most people don't believe it's possible to be "un-friendzoned". Atimes it may be that something needs to open one's eyes inorder to realize that the person that's been zoned is "the one"... It may take time, but it'd happen. smiley
Lord! Let her realise i was created for her.

*TheManWhoCan'tBeMoved*

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
kika23:

Where in particular?
You're in Lagos?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're in Lagos?
Nope!! I'm close to you grin
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lord! Let her realise i was created for her.

*TheManWhoCan'tBeMoved*

Hehehe......Amen!!
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
kika23:

Nope!! I'm close to you grin
Where in particular??
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Where in particular??
I'm not saying tongue
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
kika23:

I'm not saying tongue
Take still ugly tongue inside joor.

U'r not saying?? Charm just got another mile farther wink wink
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Take still ugly tongue inside joor.

U'r not saying?? Charm just got another mile farther wink wink

Hahaha.... Very funny..... Leave him outta this ooo
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
kika23:

Hahaha.... Very funny..... Leave him outta this ooo
hehehe
see u: -\
U don't know if It's charm you're chatting with now wink tongue

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / Kmjwj / See My Beautiful Girlfriend