Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14154 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by ziezy(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE.

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nickz(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
september
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Odunharry:
welcome dear,it mnday and we cant party,i wl wait tl weekend 4 d cake,drinks n party....Av fun
KK
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Youngsage: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Yeah... Happy New Month Y'all! Welcome to The Ember Months. May This Be A September To Remember For Good o! God Blessss

And a Very Happy Birthday To Dhammyg! Cheers smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Tundeiab: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARIE.
ziezy: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014

congrats dearie hbd wullup na we dey rock ember month o my bd is december 11
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Youngsage: Yeah... Happy New Month Y'all! Welcome to The Ember Months. May This Be A September To Remember For Good o! God Blessss

And a Very Happy Birthday To Dhammyg! Cheers smiley
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
iheanyi40(sorry its coming latewink)
hurklan
onihaxy
madnesscom(funny Moniker grin)
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
samflexxy: congrats dearie hbd wullup na we dey rock ember month o my bd is december 11
THANKSsmileyI WON'T FORGETwink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by onihaxy: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
onyenna
DaveP

wishing you the Best!!!

Happy new month bro.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by thandii1: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Seun and mods are in may..shockedshocked

*exits thread*
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
I saw "MAY" mynd44 stop feeding on that wet weed already.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by femi4: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Our mod still dey MAY when we don reach Sept!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Zekkmixes(f): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by seedorfg(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month Nairalanderzzzzzzzzz
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
nickz: september
lol .....the mod is drunk
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
onihaxy:

Happy new month bro.
hope i'll get a Dedication cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by spanzed(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Wagbayi thanks grin..same 2 you

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by benELOHIM7(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
i know a God who dont sleep nor slumber
he is our God in this september
happy new month to yáll NLers home and at diaspora smiley wink cool
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by benELOHIM7(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
happy birthday my guy, God bless u

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nickz(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Jregz: !!
lol .....the mod is drunk
mods tryna take me back to 'stone age'

over my dead body!!!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen @ OP.
September, my birth month! cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
nickz: mods tryna take me back to 'stone age'

over my dead body!!!

Stone age... Lol
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
u go cook Rice

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
benELOHIM7: happy birthday my guy, God bless u
THANKSsmileyBUT AM A GIRLwink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by hiss(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=hrhobi1]Same to you op. If you believe that in this month of September you shall achieve all the best you have ever wished for like my post. [/quoteif witch dey follow u on d past months,September no go help u
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Youpele52: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month buddies

See who invented Ebola www.nairaland.com/1881874/why-does-cdc-own-patent#25925474
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Emmaesty(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
Happy new month dearie

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Scyllapatron:

Happy Birthday!!
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by epospiky(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month nairalanders! Did you know that this is also my my month? As such, i claim all the blessings attached to it in Jesus' name! Amen! 09-30 last man standing tins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Directions From Oshodi To JKK HOUSE In Ilupeju, Lagos / Reasons Why Your Xender App Is Not Connecting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.