Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14130 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by disloman(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy nu month to all nairalanders.September is d month of divine speed.Watch out.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by kenbee(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
September to remember

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by disloman(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2014
kenbee: September to remember
Yes oooooo bro
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Innodon(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
same to everyone here
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by JustCare: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
In a forth night I will be older yet again smiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg:
THANKS DEAR smiley
Happy birthday,wishng u long life,greater success,Favour,more money
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Otamayomi1(f): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
We wish u a happy month too.
Dis month wil favour us in Jesus. God wil protect and direct our ways dis month in Jesus name. We shall nt lack, beg 2 feed in dis month and d remaining days in 2014. AMEN
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg:
THANKS DEAR smiley
uw
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Amin jare...... i want success dx month
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
bamoza:
God says: I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Happy new month

and HBD

dhammyg
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Odunharry:
Happy birthday,wishng u long life,greater success,Favour,more money
THANKS A LOT HARRYsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by fiverrwin(f): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Same to you
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by tlanry: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Canadidacy(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
Congrats, I wish you many more decades in good success.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nwaobitex: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month o
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by shilexholly(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month 2 every 1 here.....it shall be well dis month.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by colossus2: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Thank your stars this is not BlackBerry Messenger. I would have taken you off my list for this BC angry
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Canadidacy: Congrats, I wish you many more decades in good success.
THANKSsmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by hungryboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Abeg am hungry
if u get food to give me abeg pm me
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Barbieadol: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
May your tomorrow be brighter, May this
new month be more successful, I wish this
month brings more inspiration and love in
your life, Happy new month...

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nitlad: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
May ke cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by aguizm(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to you all.Enough jolly.

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month to NL'ers!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Lindajohn(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS..... I LOVE U ALL (BOTH MY ENEMIES AND FRIENDS)
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by AriDsexy(f): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
HNM all,it will be September to remember for us all.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg:
THANKS A LOT HARRYsmiley
welcome dear,it mnday and we cant party,i wl wait tl weekend 4 d cake,drinks n party....Av fun
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by odumchi: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
O ruola nmenme eh! Ikeji Aro Okigbo adintaghi anya! Inyi ama-eso kwa anyi eri ji ovuru eh?
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Godfullsam(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
May God bless our hustle and crown our efforts with excellence. Welcome to 'EMBER' month
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by nuges1(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all Nairalanders, it's being a fulfiling August,my prayer to us all is that September would be better that August...let our past be the worst of our future!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

scam alert don't update gtbank / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200 / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.