Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria (39999 Views)

Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates / Its Either You Are On First Class Or 2:1.... / Why A First Class Graduate Might Not Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Well gradually its becomin obvious dat there are no jobs anywhere. Even the biz tin (be ur own boss) it would soon be obvious dat nigeria as a country is almost dead the economy just has to xpand. Nigeria must Evolve or Die #AcceptTheTruthOrDie
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by maxhatman: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
When evaluating a situation from an unbiased perspective, one should weigh the pros and the cons. Asking whether a 1st class degree is overhyped or not is like asking whether crude oil is a blessing or a curse. You have achieved a crown, however life is all about achieving crowns day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month. It's just like a first class CGPA: you get a 4.5 or higher this semester, then next semester, you forget the glory of last semester and gun for another 4.5 or higher. Keep searching for your dream job, stay focused, stay glued to job websites and job opening rumours, develop yourself, your first class will now make so much sense after the cumulative success ( in life) you have achieved. I still remember victor ubong, the guy that graduated with a 4.99 in CU in 2011. In 2012, he proceeded to be the 2nd best in ICAN, the same year, he was employed in KPMG, and now a shining star in that firm in addition to the ACCA he obtained this year( I followed his story closely after that nairaland expose on him). So bro, first class isn't and cannot be overhyped, success (at any stage) can never be.

4 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
oghenebiko: Just 3 months and the guy is already frustrated. How many jobs have u applied for, how many interviews have u attended, do u even have GMAT? wat interview skills have u acquired? If u have not attended up to five interviews, then you are just impatiently ranting. The days where jobs wait for you have been gone since d days of shagari. Just take ur time and do things right!

Nigerian youths... always impatient since d days of Nebuchadnezzar...
from your comment, e clear say u don write aptitude test n do interview tire. .. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I graduated with 3.98 mech engr uniport, I finished my nysc in june'13. I have written so many cham city aptitude tests but haven't passed any yet, sometimes I just start to doubt my intelligence. If anybody has any clue to passing SHL tests he should please contact me. Especially abstract reasoning. 08175030174.

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by SamSara01: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nairalanders should please understand that I just joined Nairaland a few weeks ago and this is my 1st topic here. So pardon me, if I'm slow in reply. I think I addressed the question about professional course and course of study in my earlier post

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by osifred(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op,please don't have a sense of entitlement simply because you graduated with a first class. I can assure you that you are not alone on this. You Will come to understand that in this country who you know is more important than your class of degree and I said this from experience. That is the sad reality on ground.

I advise you however to apply to professional managed multinationals and banks.

All the best.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by litebolt: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sigh!

@OP, I understand perfectly well how you feel.

In my case, I finished with a Strong 2.1 (Honours). Travelled out after NYSC for my Masters, at a top University in England, with the intention of coming back to a decent job. In short, I thought Companies would line up for me.

Companies weren't lining up for me. I had to go through the same assessment/test processes like every other person. Must have written like 15 -20 in the space of 8 months. Some said I was over-qualified for the roles they were trying to fill. Others mailed me saying, I couldn't progress past the certain stages of the recruitment process as I failed to impress in certain fields. The humiliation really is the worst...and it's OK. Humiliation taught me Humility. 8 months in, I took a hiatus and just mellowed; I took a break to pursue avocations of interest.
A month of this passed. On a particular week in September, I got 3 e-mails from Companies I had forgotten I applied to calling me to come pick up Letters of Appointment.

My point is you have just started the race. Tearing up and sinking into despair will do you no good. Not at this point anyway. You made a First Class. Surely, you must have worked extremely hard for that. Believe in the work ethic that availed you that Degree. Do your bit and give your ultimate best.

Apply, Apply and Apply. Write as many assessments/tests as you can and I am very sure your toils will yield mead.

8 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by PreciousGem(f): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
All hope isn't lost. The best is 4 u to get to knw your purpose and focus on it which am sure education wld not tell u. u are 3 month, I spent 4 years without a job opportunity yet the best in my sch while most of my mate with low grade were getting employed immediately after grad

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
oladayo042: Is anger supposed to make someone write badly?

I know that anger can make you commit blunders or even stammer when speaking but not when writing. Writing affords you the opportunity to correct yourself, an opportunity that speaking obviously lacks.

The OP's English isn't that bad. We all make one or two mistakes in this language. For instance, u weren't suppose to add 'd' to your suppose. To-infinity doesn't carry past tense.

See?

4 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by chikis(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
SamSara01: I studied Banking and Finance, I just completed a professional course and I'm now a Chartered Banker and no I'm not frustrated. The class of degree I'm carrying as just not so far lived up to the hype students, lecturers and professionals alike have given it.
Chairman say he read Banking and Finance. But waitooh, if man tear first class for maths or physics, nothing for am ?

2 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by harthy007: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jarus: First Class will not get you automatic employment. You still have to work for it. What efforts are you making? Are you nosing for information?

What were you doing during NYSC?

Have you written any test in the past? Did you pass them?

I know at least 10 companies that don't care about your course of study (and even school), once you have 2.1 and above and not above 26 years: Accenture, KPMG, PwC etc. I can assure you that if you apply to these companies, you will be called for test, now left for you to prove yourself.

This is KPMG recruiting graduates irrespective of course (http://www.jarushub.com/kpmg-recruiting-graduates/), have you applied for it?

Look, the greatest mistake you can make is sitting there and thinking First Class will land you automatic employment.

And for me, spending 3 months at home, post-NYSC, is not too much, especially in this season of general lull. To me, it becomes an issue when it reaches 1 year. Some companies' recruitment process takes 1 year. I know First Class grads that spent 1 years at home. In fact, one of my friends not only had First Class, he also had ICAN, but did not get job until after 1 year. He's now doing well with a top bank in Nigeria.

By the grace of God, I also hold a First, and got a job within 2 weeks of completing my NYSC. I can tell you that First Class is a leg up if you truly worked for it.
I have been waiting for your reply sir. nice one
OP cannot discourage me.If the big job doesnt come immediately after service,2months,6months after services. I believe for an hardworking and smart student you should know what to do while waiting because you will eventually get one.

A friend of mine graduated with a first class when I was in my 2nd year.Six months after service , no job he came back to school for lect job,he spent another 6 months waiting thinking they would call him .At the end he got a job in NLNG.. elect/elect grad o!
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by TWEETFELLA: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
SamSara01: Friday 5th of September will make it exactly 3 months I passed out of service. I'm a 1st class holder and the best graduating student of my department and faculty in a reputable public university in the south-west but I'm currently unemployed. Of course, my cause of worry does not major on being currently unemployed, but majors on how the hope of getting a job soon seems so deem. More worrying is how professionals, lecturers, friends, family and everyone else alike kept and keep singing to my hear how so easy it will be for people like me to secure not just a job but a very good job. As it is, I don't seem better off than someone who spent every single night at a night club while I was burying my head in books during my school days. How do I motivate an aspiring student who thinks what I'm carrying is the gateway to success? If this has been the tale of people like me, then 1st class honour has truly been over-hyped in Nigeria.
just three months?
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by chikis(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chairman say he read Banking and Finance. But waitooh, if man tear first class for maths or physics, nothing for am ? I say if for example, if na maths or physics, man get first class, na how ego be like?
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by himclfgud(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
1st class pass 1st class.....first class in engineering.....naaah! U dnt hv a problem....bt first class in courses like physical education and you want a good job....bros check well....all d same, i strongly blv its by Gods grace....hope on!

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Chibliss2: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jarus: First Class will not get you automatic employment. You still have to work for it. What efforts are you making? Are you nosing for information?

I know at least 10 companies that don't care about your course of study (and even school), once you have 2.1 and above and not above 26 years: Accenture, KPMG, PwC etc. I can assure you that if you apply to these companies, you will be called for test, now left for you to prove yourself.

This is KPMG recruiting graduates irrespective of course (http://www.jarushub.com/kpmg-recruiting-graduates/), have you applied for it?
Thanks for the information sir, i wl visit the site, I graduated with 2.1 in Statistics, still serving and will pass out next year. Can i apply for it now?
Look, the greatest mistake you can make is sitting there and thinking First Class will land you automatic employment.

And for me, spending 3 months at home, post-NYSC, is not too much, especially in this season of general lull. To me, it becomes an issue when it reaches 1 year. Some companies' recruitment process takes 1 year. I know First Class grads that spent 1 years at home. In fact, one of my friends not only had First Class, he also had ICAN, but did not get job until after 1 year. He's now doing well with a top bank in Nigeria.

By the grace of God, I also hold a First, and got a job within 2 weeks of completing my NYSC. I can tell you that First Class is a leg up if you truly worked for it.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by lakaplonto: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Neva give up lad. Good tins don't come easily.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by chacoonder(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
SamSara01: Friday 5th of September will make it exactly 3 months I passed out of service. I'm a 1st class holder and the best graduating student of my department and faculty in a reputable public university in the south-west but I'm currently unemployed. Of course, my cause of worry does not major on being currently unemployed, but majors on how the hope of getting a job soon seems so deem. More worrying is how professionals, lecturers, friends, family and everyone else alike kept and keep sif this has been the tale of people like me, then 1st class honour has truly been over-hyped in Nigeria.
@Op, your discipline also count...You dnt expect a 1.1 in guardian and counselling to land you a job that easily.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Notice how op leaves out his field of study. A first class in business admin is quite a different thing from a first in chemical engineering or Mathematics.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Chibliss2: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014

Thanks for the information sir. What did u do during your Nysc?. I graduate wit 2.1 in Statistics and am still serving, can i apply for it Now?

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by sage2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gorimakpa: My dear you are still in a relatively good situation. You have been in the labour market for only three months, which I do not consider long enough to provoke angst or despondency......

As incredible as it sounds, I intentionally did not make 1st Class because I already knew the implications in a country like Nigeria. It puts too much pressure on you and makes it more humiliating when things don't go your way after graduation. I easily made a 'strong 2.1' even with more than enough social life and extra-curricular activities. In spite of my 2.1, I have not been able to secure the sort of job I have always wanted, and I do not think it would have been any different if I made a 1st Class; probably would have been more humiliating and difficult to bear. Countless times I've done well in aptitude tests and interviews, only to later find out that some barely-literate dolts (with due respect) who can hardly string a decent sentence in English got the jobs through their connections and other back-door means. Sometimes when you interact with the characters that get employed in these great establishments (NCC, NNPC, NERC, Nigerian Breweries, etc), feelings of humiliation and sadness overwhelm you because you know that under normal and fair conditions, they are no match for you.

I happen to have a high standard in terms of employment, with a preference for government MDAs or multinational companies. All the small one-man company jobs or bank/marketing jobs that I have come across are just not my kind of thing, so for some time now I have opted for self-employment - earning a decent living by providing niche services with my own knowledge and skills. The income is not bad at all; certainly better than most of these small companies and even banks can pay entry level employees, with plenty freedom and flexibility for that matter. Sometimes I earn up to N100k for a week's work; other times I earn much less or nothing at all during dry spells, but it's all good. I am still looking out for my dream jobs - especially federal government jobs. Unfortunately, class of degree or even competence are rarely considered for these kinds of jobs. You can be a dullard with a pass degree for all they care, as long as you can get one senator or traditional ruler to intervene on your behalf, you will get the job. It's really sad, but there has to be a way somehow, one day.

This guy sounds more like the one with first class, not the OP.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
SamSara01: I studied Banking and Finance, I just completed a professional course and I'm now a Chartered Banker and no I'm not frustrated. The class of degree I'm carrying as just not so far lived up to the hype students, lecturers and professionals alike have given it.
Mistakes are rife with inexperienced graduates.

In Nigerian banking firmament, the high sounding chartered banker you are flaunting is hollow and almost useless without experience.

It is not like accounting where an ICAN certification confers some degree of preference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by fembas316(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Graduating with a first class degree is quite a fresh challenge! Finishing with a first class, you have well proven to be smart and intelligent; but never forget the fact that you might not be more intelligent than some of the 2.1 guys; but no doubt, you are smarter and probably more dedicated and challenged at that level.

In the labour market, your basic assessment is inform of aptitude where your quantitative, numerical and verbal abilities are tested. Who says a 2.1 or even some 2.2 guys can't match a first class guy in these aspects? Hence the dire need for a firsty guy to up his game, else his credibility will be wrongly questioned. Moreso, some first class degree holder in Engineering often find it difficult to match their Mathematical prowess with the grammatical/verbal prowess; a negative in some of their recruitment process!

Never forgetting the fact that you can't scale through all recruitment process no matter how brilliant you are and at the same time you can't receive the regret mail in all recruitment processes. This alone is a great motivation that kept me going!

I was involved in the KPMG recruitment back then in 2011 and fell out after the third stage of assessment. Yeah, I couldn't defend my stand as a prospective Tax audit employee. WOULD YOU THEN CALL THAT A COMPLETE FAILURE AS A FIRST CLASS DEGREE HOLDER IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING?? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT!!

Being a First class graduate, you might develop this unknown ego overnight - not a very bad one though, but don't allow this get into your head. Being selective when it comes to application is not healthy in this part of the world; YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, STARTING SMALL AIN'T AN ISSUE AND THAT DOESN'T PREVENT ONE FROM ATTAINING HIS AIM.

Do explore multiple options, bearing it in mind that disappointment and setbacks might come, but that does not signify failure. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

AND TO THOSE CLASSIFYING FIRST CLASS BY THE DIFFERENT AWARDING INSTITUTIONS, AM YET TO UNDERSTAND YOUR ARGUMENT. ARE THERE DIFFERENCES IN THE CURRICULUM OR THE LECTURERS DASH OUT GRADES AT WILL?

3 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
graduated with a first class and I am enterprising, the reason you were ahead of your entire class was your ability to enterprise in the exam halls and on paper, now enterprise in the real world and get rich

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Where I graduated from, you are automatically offered a graduate assistant job immediately you graduate.

why didn't op take that option

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by sage2(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
aaronson: Realistically,type of situations and comments you guys are posting on here is really scary for us undergraduate still in school hoping to join the labour market pretty soon *eyes rollin,anyways I already have a masterplan as an undergraduate with a capitalist mentality and top of 2015 I hope to be earninq atleast _____ per week while chasinq this degree in here.

I advise you to remain calm in school to enable us help the government clear the backlog of unemployed graduates that are roaming out streets. Don't be in such a hurry, okay.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by Pedagogue: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
This thread is acutely misleading.

I know of a truth that a First Class Degree from a reputable fed uni in Nig can change a pauper to a King!!!

Op, FIRST CLASS epitomises excellence. You are a symbol of extraordinary quality. Repackage that your CV and bring out that INNER MIND that stood u out in skl.

*To undergrads: Don't be misled. Do all u can to get a first. You'll thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
kenex4ever: I graduated with 3.98 mech engr uniport, I finished my nysc in june'13. I have written so many cham city aptitude tests but haven't passed any yet, sometimes I just start to doubt my intelligence. If anybody has any clue to passing SHL tests he should please contact me. Especially abstract reasoning. 08175030174.
Try banking. Buys books on GRE and GMAT and study hard.

Forget your CPGA for now. In Nigeria, the distinction between a 2.1 and 2.2 is not that defined. A lot of the people that made 2.2 may have missed out on 2.1 due to unfortunate circumstances like lecturer victimisation.

So at the end of the day, the field of those seeking employment stand more or less on the same footing. The consequence of this is that it is so easy to rely solely on a higher grade while some of those with 2.2 put in great effort to master tests and interviews and subsequently get jobs.

The issue of age discrimination in job offering in Nigeria compounds the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by awayeyebundle: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
My fellow commentator in Nairaland please know this that someone comes out with Pass in University does'nt mean that someone with 1.1 or 2.1 is more knowledgeable than him/her take for example someone that studies Applied Geology with Pass and someone that has 2.1 in Agric.Science are not the same,no matter how brilliant he/she maybe...so pls course are different,rigorous than each other and also some people cannot defend their result because of bribery issue in most of our higher institution....
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
fembas316: Graduating with a first class degree is quite a fresh challenge! Finishing with with a first class, you have well proven to be smart and intelligent; but never forget the fact that you might not be more intelligent than some of the 2.1 guyS; but no doubt, you are smarter and probably more dedicated and challenged at that level.

In the labour market, your basic assessment is inform of aptitude where your quantitative, numerical and verbal abilities are tested. Who says a 2.1 or even some 2.2 guys can't match a first class guy in these aspects? Hence the dire need for a firsty guy to up his game, else his credibility will be wrongly questioned. Moreso, some first class degree holder in Engineering often find it difficult to match their Mathematical prowess with the grammatical/verbal prowess; a negative in some of their recruitment process!

Never forgetting the fact that you can't scale through all recruitment process no matter how brilliant you are and at the same time you can't receive the regret mail in all recruitment processes. This alone is a great motivation that kept me going!

I was involved in the KPMG recruitment back then in 2011 and fell out after the third stage of assessment. Yeah, I couldn't defend my stand as a prospective Tax audit employee. WOULD YOU THEN CALL THAT A COMPLETE FAILURE AS A FIRST CLASS DEGREE HOLDER IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING?? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT!!

Being a First class graduate, you might develop this unknown ego overnight - not a very bad one though, but don't allow this get into your head. Being selective when it comes to application is not healthy in this part of the world; YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, STARTING SMALL AINT AN ISSUE AND THAT DOESN'T PREVENT ONE FROM ATTAINING HIS AIM.

Do explore multiple options, bearing it in mind that disappointment and setbacks might come, but that does not signify failure. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

AND TO THOSE CLASSIFYING FIRST CLASS BY THE DIFFERENT AWARDING INSTITUTIONS, AM YET TO UNDERSTAND YOUR ARGUMENT. ARE THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THE CURRICULUM OR THE LECTURERS DASH OUT GRADES AT WILL?
I disagree that folks with an engineering/science background underperform in verbal aptitude tests. I think it is more or less a person-specific thing.

Engineering students record one of the most impressive results in general tests across non-cognate professions like finance, auditing, banking etc.

Yes, it is easier to finish with higher grades in certain parts of the country.
It is well known that universities in the South West more readily confer first class degrees than say those in the South East and South South. What does it tell you when a single department confers over 100 first class degrees while the counterparts at the other parts of the country confers, say less than 3 with the same class size?

You be the judge...

1 Like

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by addempsea(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
SamSara01: Friday 5th of September will make it exactly 3 months I passed out of service. I'm a 1st class holder and the best graduating student of my department and faculty in a reputable public university in the south-west but I'm currently unemployed. Of course, my cause of worry does not major on being currently unemployed, but majors on how the hope of getting a job soon seems so deem. More worrying is how professionals, lecturers, friends, family and everyone else alike kept and keep singing to my hear how so easy it will be for people like me to secure not just a job but a very good job. As it is, I don't seem better off than someone who spent every single night at a night club while I was burying my head in books during my school days. How do I motivate an aspiring student who thinks what I'm carrying is the gateway to success? If this has been the tale of people like me, then 1st class honour has truly been over-hyped in Nigeria.
Probably cause of your school. E.g. LAUTECH.
Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by peju(f): 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
kenex4ever: I graduated with 3.98 mech engr uniport, I finished my nysc in june'13. I have written so many cham city aptitude tests but haven't passed any yet, sometimes I just start to doubt my intelligence. If anybody has any clue to passing SHL tests he should please contact me. Especially abstract reasoning. 08175030174.

Whatever gp you finished with, the labour market and the struggle to get a paying job is pertinent. However, do know that it is a world filled with people who are extremely intelligent,versatile and are after one goal. You need to keep practising a lot of SHl questions and you might need to start with a job that might not be what u r looking for but bear it in mind that you need to gather as much experience as you can while young. For the abstract reasoning, work on your ability to focus within a short period of time and to produce a desired result. They usually follow a logic, just study it and im sure everything good will come. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: The Over-hyping Of First Class Honours In Nigeria by peju(f): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=kenex4ever]I graduated with 3.98 mech engr uniport, I finished my nysc in june'13. I have written so many cham city aptitude tests but haven't passed any yet, sometimes I just start to doubt my intelligence. If anybody has any clue to passing SHL tests he should please contact me. Especially abstract

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Shortlists 162,399 Candidates For Aptitude Test / Sterling Bank is Giving 2nd Chance / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.