Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (31273 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by F117A: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
What kind of clueless president and generals do we have in this country?
BH are just a bunch of ragtag militias for fucck sakes.
A sustained air bombardment is what we need in this war.
Get atleast 50 MI-35s and rain hell on these guys non-stop.
BH would be dislodged in 3 weeks.
Its not rocket science.
This is exactly what france and the US did in mali and iraq.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
God save Nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Sobrit(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
I have askd and will ask again, what is the airforce doing? If bh has land power with more sophisticated weapons, do they have the air advantage the nig troops have? They took over gwoza and other towns and still advancing, why not use the air and shell d hell out of them including and most especially destroying/ demobilizing those equipments including the armoured personell carriers seized by these monsters frm d nig troops. Or are d chibok girls wth them also in those towns they just captured and declared caliphate? Why cannot the nig soldiers use all in their arsenal to curb these menace

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by igbsam(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
captainjoh: A very wrong question to ask

pardon me for asking such
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by osjoshua(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
EMMASON125: Let the killing continue..........
seun see one member of the famous ram sect-boko are ram.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by asadike(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
experimentist: nne, mechionu biko.. Onye cholu ba ta nnem, chukwu biya ka ana biya chi kanayo.. cry
e like kwa,je da nye shekau na onu. Nka hu gbasitara gi. Eku go mu ka ora mu n'onu.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Rexyl(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Let all people of the North say no to boko haram, their sponsors and withdraw sympathy for the terrorists. You will be surprised how suddenly the news of terrorism will die down with all terror groups cut off.

They have made several attempts to spread to the South but nobody has the gut to welcome and house them. The day any Sourherner tries doing such he would be flushed out of the society of normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by asadike(f): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Marotzke: puku kwuru puku ndigbo ka no na maiduguri. Mu na aza gi no na Maiduguri api Igwe okwua.
nnam biko na ta ba na egwu na atuzi mu. Biko
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by iswallker(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
martyns303: Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.

Where is your home..the london yiu re ranting from or here...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by pussypounder(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=peculiarchy]Our military may God be ur strength[/quot. Did you fall from heaven? coz your face is really f*cked up
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by seguntijan(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!! How many times I call una? For over a week now, Australian hostage negotiator Stephen Davis who was hired by the Nigerian Government to negotiate the release of the abducted Chibok girls, names former Governor Modu Sherriff of Borno State and the former Chief of Army staff, General Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika (Rtd.) among the top sponsors of the Boko-are-rams and everyone is at peace.... Is it because it was NOT Buhari, El-rufai, Tinubu or any other APC members he mentioned? *scoffs*

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by stigman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
CaptainBomb: Let Gej give them what they want!!!!!

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by sayisayi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Where is your home..the london yiu re ranting from or here... .

Na wa, rather than offer solutions to his point of view, you want to know where he is living.

Myopia and backwardness does not come half-way to describing your mentality. If a Martian cries for Nigeria, it should be enough that they have empathy enough to think about our plight. Free yourself from mental bondage sharply.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Afroconnect: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
U give them space,they spread and seek for more space.

Choke them via sustained serious bombardment and offensive attacks-kill them and decimate them otherwise u will be waiting for them to attack,which they most certainly will do.

Boko haram are zombies,only death is what they seek-give to them.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by cannonnier(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
martyns303: Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.

I'm on my feet, gimme the demn machine gun.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Ozichim(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Paulonminyi: F.G must dialoque wit dis Boko Haram Boy,FG can nt over power dis almanjeri boys they re too many,combine south n west together thy re nt up to north. Dis boko boys want to die at all cost. My advice is dis... U can use gun to treat a person wit a bomb round his neck. We must come to a round table or Nigeria be a history in 365 days. We must STOP liein to ourselves as a nation
Are you a bokoharam member?
you are a complete novice. you want to dailogue with Islam to stop their crusade. They will kill you first. they acn only stop when you overpower them. they are doing their normal preaching and crusade. If they want to dia why are they running and doing hide and seek?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by donchisel: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
F117A: What kind of clueless president and generals do we have in this country?
BH are just a bunch of ragtag militias for fucck sakes.
A sustained air bombardment is what we need in this war.
Get atleast 50 MI-35s and rain hell on these guys non-stop.
BH would be dislodged in 3 weeks.
Its not rocket science.
This is exactly what france and the US did in mali and iraq.

Hmm!! Bro have you ever seen a battle field before?
Do you remember the case of ombatse boys in Nasarawa?

I tell you, it takes extra effort and divine intervention to have weapons penetrate these guys.
Sources close to me confirm that some of them can even disapear, and that they neither go close or allow them come close to them.

So these guys are bigger than what you think.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by KwoiZabo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
sarutobie: As long as we have people like these who see the sovereign state of nigeria as their enemy then this menace is far from over.or you all think bokoharam are only those brandishing ak-47 rifles? Think again
who are those? and where did that happen? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by chidekings(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jakpon: If they succeed in capturing Bama, i can confidently tell you that we'v already lost the war. The weapons at the barrack in Bama alone is sufficient enough to overrun the entire country.

and why has the army not used it agaist them before now
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by lakesider(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
iswallker:

thats all your decayed brain can figure out of a touching writeup. hope ur mother wiped after shitting u,may you die of a painful AIDS related death.amin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
pontirock: prove It Or Get Lost!
believe it or get lost.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Ijaya123: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
The menace of the offspring of PDP. Blood thirsty demagogues.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by omoadeleye(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I was imaging if I were to be in that state right now, maybe if I had the opportunity to kill one bh, am I gonna get the balls to do that or just dodge myself, but am pretty sure if he were to see me, he won't hesitate to do his job on me oo.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ZeusAyo: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
osjoshua:
an hope?
that's English blunder dude..please go back to pry six(6)...
such Λ douchebag seriously, how old are you? if you can't contribute something MEANINGFULL, why don't you just return the phone to your mum
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ZeusAyo: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ijaya123: The menace of the offspring of PDP. Blood thirsty demagogues.
bigots(pardon my language)like this dude^^ are the main why this war has been dragged for this long. Quote me to say rubbish and see what happens
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Soneh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
nuhugohe: This's what we affraid for, our northers governos mes up since 2011. GEJ is a real boko haram in this nation he's the one that sponsoring niger delta militant which is now a boko haram. Why a nigeria legders are so selfshness? Okey since their childerend are not studies or living in nigeria. That's mean the have no business or issue of boko haram. Yes!
SMH for your english, u need to enroll for one of those almajiri schools built by gej
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by greggng: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
As far as pdp is in power nothing will be done. They live in dennial .they play politic with everything including ebola. That's why u will hear we ve killed 50 boko haram the next day boko haram has taken over gworza. One would ve believe the one killing is the one having upper hand. I love gej as a person my fear is doesn't end up like one ibo leader who was killed and his body dragged along with a vehicle. I hope he will learn a lesson never to trust anyone even the north.if I were him I will resign it is clear he cannot fix the country
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by loomer: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oya time for jet fighters to serve their purpose
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by martyns303(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
iswallker:

My brother, I don't have to be in Nigeria, if the world needs to hear our voice and cry then we need to be in various parts of the world. I saw Palestinians protesting Israel's actions in their country in the UK. Am doing my bit. Do ur bit and stop critizing others effort.

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sobrit: I have askd and will ask again, what is the airforce doing? If bh has land power with more sophisticated weapons, do they have the air advantage the nig troops have? They took over gwoza and other towns and still advancing, why not use the air and shell d hell out of them including and most especially destroying/ demobilizing those equipments including the armoured personell carriers seized by these monsters frm d nig troops. Or are d chibok girls wth them also in those towns they just captured and declared caliphate? Why cannot the nig soldiers use all in their arsenal to curb these menace

So you think they took those girls and made it a world wide media circus for nothing. Well done. Continue bombing. I just hope you are not one of the 'bring back campàigners'.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by SlyIg(f): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seun:
So you're going to join the Army, yes? Or going to the north to convince people not to join Boko Haram? Or protesting through your laptop?

All sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) / We Need Our National ID Cards / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.