Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (31274 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by experimentist: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: e like kwa,je da nye shekau na onu. Nka hu gbasitara gi. Eku go mu ka ora mu n'onu.
o da bi pe werey wa lo ri e abi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by fineworker24(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bryan12: Nigerian soldiers saving Northerns since 1800.
Exactly
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by asadike(f): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
experimentist: o da bi pe werey wa lo ri e abi
wo! Iwo gan gan ni baba nla awon were! Were tie oni part 2.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by gunnersjohn(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Since we have found another nuclear weapon that is more dangerous than nerve agent why did government not use it? Why can't we wipe the idiots off the face of the earth with Ebola?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by doffman: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
martyns303: Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.
Dear sir!
The main problem is d nigerian youths.they are filled with religious and tribal sentimental problems syndrom.there mind are seal to d extent dat they lost respect and love for each others.
May God help all of us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Ijaya123: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
ZeusAyo: bigots(pardon my language)like this dude^^ are the main why this war has been dragged for this long. Quote me to say rubbish and see what happens
Bigot? You're correct. If only bigots like president has been able to identify and prosecute the Boko haram members in his government as he has alleged, this menace would have been a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by CaptainBomb(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
stigman:

Mumu
Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Ijaya123: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
ZeusAyo: bigots(pardon my language)like this dude^^ are the main why this war has been dragged for this long. Quote me to say rubbish and see what happens

Bigots? Yeah, you're right. If such like the president have been able to identify and prosecute the Boko haram members in his PDP led govt as he alleged, this menace would have been a thing of the past.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by drstan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why can't they use biological weapon on this guys, culture ebola virus, put in tank spray it on them, or carry a truck of ebola infected army camouflage when they come drop the truck and run away,they capture it, mission accomplish, wait for result in 2weeks time. #bioterrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by experimentist: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: wo! Iwo gan gan ni baba nla awon were! Were tie oni part 2.
aaah! O tun so yoruba... Oti ya werey gan o shocked

Ni bo lo ti wa no?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ugoezeik(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: oka nwere onye igbo no na maiduguri? Biko nu umu nnem, no ta ba ni o.
asadike my sis. Dem no go hia, even if my blood broda die dia n Dem bring d coup bag(God forbid) i wil spit on his body.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by hameen11: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ugoezeik(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jasboi: No cause for alarm! We re ontop of d mata...
U n wu
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by asadike(f): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
experimentist: aaah! O tun so yoruba... Oti ya werey gan o shocked

Ni bo lo ti wa no?
baba awon were,fi mi sile.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by teufelein(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
athieftiku said he is running in 2015, cretinous babangida is also running,
child abuser buhari is running as well,
saboteur amala eater amaechi said he has interest in running,
looter oshomole has also declared he is ready to run,
aboki Fulani rochas is also set to run,
legilooter tambuwal is ready to run too.
my questions are:

(1) where are they running to?
(2) who is pursuing them?
(3) do we have Olympics in 2015?
(4) is it 100m or 200m race?
(5) which stadium are they using?
(6) hope you too will not leave me and run in 2015 o!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by experimentist: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: baba awon were,fi mi sile.
ke wawiya ce ko
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by bartdece: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
200 Boko militants cannot be wiped out....? Give me a break.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 02, 2014
talk2smat: Boko Haram militants have invaded Bama, the second largest city in Borno state with the aim of taking over the town, but residents told
Several civilians including the Emir of Bama have already fled to the state capital Maiduguri to avoid being caught in the crossfire. Eyewitnesses said that the sect arrived the vicinity of Bama early today and began firing mortars, RPGs and hurling grenades into the city.

The battle was still raging as at the time of publishing this report. Bama is a strategic city with over 500,000 inhabitants. If the sect captures Bama with all the military hardware in the city, then it just days away from capturing Maiduguri which less than 40 miles from Bama.

Credit:http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/boko-haram-invades-bama-meets-resistance-nigerian-troops

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/33205-breaking-boko-haram-in-fierce-battle-with-soldiers-in-bama-town

In a country with a standing military force?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Dammyrinz: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Nice one Nigerian Army.

U R D best
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2014
olaeffect:

My brother e go surprise you. Some young Nigerians are getting tired of this sh*t.

Instead of the government selling forms for one employment or the other they should just do a very high covert draft and make sure the selection process rid out boko sympathizers. Since our regular troops can't be trusted.
hahaha...u don join?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by toshmann(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Let them take Bama. What are we fighting for?
Take bama, heck take the whole damned north-east.

Less haters to worry about. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Druhill(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
All those wicked people wey dey use charm draw person destiny backward should come out and fight Boko now or else nah God go punish them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) / We Need Our National ID Cards / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.