Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631903 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2014
still following boss

d9ty7 nice updates please do continue
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
The special adviser to the president is against is boss!!! Ride On
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hey guys, accept my apology for the inconsistent updates, blame it on PHCN, they are doing what they know how to do best, holding power.
But not to worry, I will try and complete the update I am typing now and drop another update after 6pm wen I must have charged.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tobilorba14(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
thnks d9t7 jah blex.nepa nah **** up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hameenat94(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
*still here*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
d9ty am enjoying ur story, ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Presently charging my phone. Will update wen am done.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ deeninetyseven thanks for the dedication, I feel honoured by that. One love to all nairalanders
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Niwdog:
@ deeninetyseven thanks for the dedication, I feel honoured by that. One love to all nairalanders

happy birthday bro
wishinq yu llnp

[s]how old are you now[\s]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
stuff46:

happy birthday bro
wishinq yu llnp

[s]how old are you now[\s]
thanks.

Hmm, wait let me ask my aunty hw old i am
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
Presently charging my phone. Will update wen am done.
i transferelectro-circuit ower to ur battery cells to boost and udate immediately......nice work boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oga chk ur tym o ur watch no d work? Na 10pm b dz o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmm, ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Loruko Jesu,oya e maa gbo bi e fe bi e ko
Uthman51:
Gbogbo ogun esu ti o fe ma ba phonu d9ty7 ja oluwa bawa see...adura!!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Happy birthday,long life and prosperity in good health
Niwdog:
Morning guys. I'm plus one today. Happy birthday to me and myself
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
--continuation--
Chief Patrick walked out of his study and descended the stairs into his living room where Mustapha and his kinsmen were seated.
"Welcome chief." Mustapha said, the Hausa intonation still evident in his words.
"Thank you. I think we should stage this meeting somewhere else. Maybe the party guest house will be okay for the meeting. And moreso, the party chairman and other top officials of the party are waiting for us." Chief Patrick explained.
"But Chief, I don't want my cross-carpetting activities to be made public. I want to discreetly switch alleigiance so no one knows." Mustapha replied.
"And if you end up decamping and in the new party, you won the ticket to be the flag bearer for the guber election. People will definitely see you then and there is no difference if they know you've decamped now or later. It gives you more support base, because people will know the party you are supporting from the start and will give their votes to you." Chief Patrick explained thereby throwing his visitors into confusion. It was expected of Chief Patrick to frown his face at the idea of decamping, but here he was sharing his wealth of experience with them. There is something fishy.
"Shall we leave now?" Chief Patrick asked.
"Definitely sir." They chorused.
Mustapha and his kinsmen, numbering up to twelve all rose up and walked filed out of the living room into the spacious compound where about five cars were parked.
"Are you riding with us?" One of Mustapha's kinsmen asked.
Chief Patrick considered his chances, if at the end of the day, things worked the way they wanted, and all of them killed, he'll be left stranded and he won't have any means of transportation back home.
"I'll come behind you with my car." He replied and at once the gate swung open and the cars drove out in royal fashion.
Five minutes into the journey Chief Patrick brought out his phone and dialled a number.
"Hello Maleek, send your boys to the adress which I will forward to you now." Chief Patrick said and hung up.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Maleek was seated in the great hall serving as his office and meeting place with his top officials. For the past two weeks, Maleek was always summoning his council members for meetings lasting up to five hours in total per day.
"All you guys need to do is to storm in there and eliminate those men as ordered by the president." Maleek began.
Hakym nodded in understanding and urging his boss to continue.
"But, how are we going to eliminate the thirteen men we are asked to eliminate?" Kelvin asked.
"By the sitting arrangement, you'll know. The party members will be seated at the high table while the thirteen enemies will be seated opposite them. I believe you'll be able to differentiate between them. Moreso, we all here are no stranger to Dr Mustapha, just kill him, as well as every other person around him." Maleek explained.
"Okay boss." Hakym said and stolled out of the hall with Danger-kelv closely behind him.
---------
Hakym with the help of his leg bursted the door into the guest house open, everyone in the room frozed in fear at the sight of the two gunmen, Hakym and one other guy.
"Anybody moves, you all are dead." Hakym said as he inched towards Mustapha.
"Are you Mustapha?" He asked.
He nodded his head in affirmation .
"You are the enemy? The backstabber? The one who couldn't keep secrets for his long term boss?" Hakym asked.
"All because of your selfish interest. But believe me, you aspiration is dead on arrival." The other guy said.
Mustapha was pleading with his eyes.
"You'll be killed now, as well as these useless men urging you to take your political ambition a step further and destroying someone else' ambition by denting his image." Hakym explained.
As planned, Danger-kelv majestically strolled into the room with his gun in hand. He froze in fear the moment he saw his father among the planners or better still put as those who contacted Khal corp for the execution of their political enemies.

---to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
so him no know? did they mask their faces in d attack?
d9ty7 great updates boss abeg add some more before midnight
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Presley243(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmmm... Getin intrestinq... Per update... Keep it up bro...
Anyway, (rolls eyes) we fi qet anoda sweet update tonyt...? Jux askin...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
seunviju:
Happy birthday,long life and prosperity in good health
thanks dear
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=kingphilip post=29061377]so him no know? did they mask their faces in d attack?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by seunviju(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks Dee for the update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
So Kelvin found out first...cool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ghen ghen am loving dis

i wnt 2 see d shock on chief patrick's face and DK

lest i 4get Niwdog Hapi bday wish u lng life, prosperity and property
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Babysuccess02, you sent me a pm, I already replied. Check your mail.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
kelvin shud finish every one dia.. Den rap up tins wf his father later...

Slow updates
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Deeninetyseven:
Babysuccess02, you sent me a pm, I already replied. Check your mail.

oga d the last update take style back o
hakym explaining to mustapha that he would be killed
just like naija movies though, nice updates.

how your bush na
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Danger kev..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oga Deeninetyseven ur updates don dey slow too much angry
anyway dem wear Mask if not Danger-Kelv will see his father and his father will see the great hitman gringrin
D-K gringringringrin

Viewing this topic: ysadiq(m), Paulv(m), Vibra(f), macpetrus(m), kocvalour(m), stuff46(m), adeh39(f), femyodsky(m) and 4 guest(s)

comment or Onemansquad will lipsrsealed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
tecno4life:
Oga Deeninetyseven ur updates don dey slow too much angry
I think I explained to the best of my abilities, my phone has been down and there is no way I can update without my phone in power.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
tecno4life no vex say i no drop comment abeg...d9ty7 u be baba o,too make sense...to evry follower of dis superb film may jah bless u all...compliment of d'season.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Deeninetyseven:

I think I explained to the best of my abilities, my phone has been down and there is no way I can update without my phone in power.

Understood sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.