Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631908 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by drsolob2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is lovely God empowers you for this story @D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whr is my rifle!!
rachael if u cum out of dat hospital alive ama kill u

Ngozi u nid more raping i swear u dnt have cmon sense

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Presley243(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
D9ty7:
Three updates already dropped and still running. But right now, the son of man has to eat.
More updates to drop after 11am as the case may be. And I use this medium to acknowledge the presence of new readers who are commenting for the first time on the thread;
Mma22, MzPreshie and others. You are welcome into the house.
u no see me ryt...?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Presley243(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
okalo:

she don over due long ago
onosj:
Racheal wetin dey worry u self!
Ogbarmey:

Or else u will kneel n beg me grin
Anyway Sandra really likes Janet. Spared Vicky too. Rahmon ur end dis o.
100 likes for ur comments... D9ty7... U are blessed...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by summerflame(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
I can't hold it any longer without commenting, you are mouthed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
wow....finaaly caught up with u guys ....lost ma phone last week and ws unable to access d internet
oga D weldone....u re mouthed!!
DK part de sweet me die....make dem neva expose dat guy oo....abeg help me kill anybody we wan expose d guy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by florjay(f): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ last finally caught up with oga d

*thumbs up* ure mouthed
more ororo to ur elbow
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Racheal is bitting more than she can chew!...
I guess no difference with Rach n Ngo!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
If not for rachael's new b.baby, i would have wish her death. she is obsess over nothing
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ritababe(f): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
continue
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Updates to drop in few hours
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
okalo:

that electric wen e shock her that tym 4 underground, affect her brain wella
wicked grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: Decapo(m), handmaid, IdyRaph(f), arabmullar(m), thoxyno (f), Finest4luv1(m), Mercylee
see make una do d necessary make oga D update for us
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
I no fit name my child Ngozi,and God will not allow me to name my child racheal. And to dolapo, wu send am, she no suppose sweep dos pappers na. Oga D9ty7 u are too gud, weldon
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
oga D u promised us 6 to 8 updates oo u rememba shey
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Onemansquad:
oga D u promised us 6 to 8 updates oo u rememba shey
NO DISTURBANCE! Shey you remember?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajaxtea(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
this comment is just to satisfy the likes of Ogbarmey, techno4life, onemansquad... For quoting and busting me yesterday for reading in a ghost mode even when D9ty7 knows am a regular commentator......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
ajaxtea:
this comment is just to satisfy the likes of Ogbarmey, techno4life, onemansquad... For quoting and busting me yesterday for reading in a ghost mode even when D9ty7 knows am a regular commentator......
where u nt d 1 i killed yesterday wit ?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
D9ty7:

NO DISTURBANCE! Shey you remember?
bros abg gv us update jor
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
--continuation--
Rachel has since woken up and was staring at the ceiling with a blank expression written on her face. Dolapo was seated by her bedside looking at her frail figure on the bed.
"Dolapo." She said turning to face her.
"Aunty, you are awake. Thank you God." Dolapo said.
"What happened?" She asked.
"You were bleeding from the stitches below you tommy, and after that you passed out." Dolapo explained.
Rachel heaved a sigh of relief.
"Where is my baby?" She asked.
"Chidinma is with her at home." Just then the door into ward opened and Doctor Rapheal walked in.
"How are you feeling now dear?" He asked touching Rachel on the cheek.
Dolapo hissed angrily as she eyed the randy doctor.
"So, you'll be admitted here until you are good to go. Actually, I would have adviced you to stay back until we have the stitches removed but you husband wants you home." Rapheal explained.
"I understand you perfectly Doctor. But I am going home today. As a matter of fact, I am going home now." Rachel replied.
Rapheal was taken aback by the reply he got. He was expecting her to grasp the opportunity of them being together all day. Another thing that suprised him was the sudden change in the tone and manner which they conversed. She just spoke to him basically on official terms by calling him Doctor and not Rapheal or Raph like she used to.
"I am afraid you can't go home today. We need to watch over you for at least the rest of the day." Rapheal said.
"My husband will watch over me, as well as my sisters, so I don't need your help." Rachel said, this time she was on her feet looking for her flip flop footwear.
"I know they can watch over you, but medically they can't. I am afraid you'll suffer a reoccurrence before the day runs out and by then things might get out of hand." Rapheal said convincingly.
"Is it by force? She said she wants to go home, what's your problem about that?" Dolapo chipped in.
"I wasn't talking to you young lady." Rapheal said.
"Go change the way you live. Not every patient has lost their dignity like you. Not every patient will allow you sleep with them." Dolapo said angrily.
"Aunty, lets go." Dolapo said leading the way like the commander of a battalion while Rachel followed like the members of the troop.
Rapheal stood rooted to the spot. Who the hell is this girl? Ever since she popped up from nowhere, she has been showing up at the wrong time, when it mattered most to him.
"Akpan, lets go." Dolapo said as she opened the door into the back seat for Rachel who hopped in.
"So quick." Akpan snapped from his reverie.
Dolapo hopped into the passenger side beside Akpan and he drove out of the hospital premises.
Five minutes into their silent journey, Rachel broke the silence.
"Dolapo, I don't like the way you spoke to Rapheal, its a slap on my face. You said not every patient has lost their dignity, and you know I am guilty of this, have I lost my dignity too?"
"Aunty please, I don't mean it that way. I was only saying my own, I never meant to abuse you." Dolapo said going down on her knees.
"There is no way you can kneel down there, there is not enough room, when we get home, you can kneel all you want." Rachel said jokingly.
Seven minutes later, Akpan drove into the compound. Dolapo alighted and opened the backdoor for Rachel and at the same time, went down on her knees.
"What's the matter?" Rachel asked.
Then she remembered what she said on their way.
"No, no, no. Dolapo, I was only joking. Come on stand up." Rachel said pulling her to her feet and the two ladies walked into the house hand-in-hand.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dolapo n Rachel I don't understand you too Oooo, today fight tomorrow best friend!
Dolapo well play jare... If Rachel is not careful dolapo may expose is little Secret
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Niwdog:
If not for rachael's new b.baby, i would have wish her death. she is obsess over nothing

thank you Nwa igbo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

where u nt d 1 i killed yesterday wit ?

dont try this when am arround
*disarms this dude and send the guns to the pit toilet in oga d's backyard.
everybody you are free
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
--continuation--
It was late in the night when Clement drove into the house, even though he was tired, he was veryhappy that everything he did today, he was able to put them under control such that, he only needed to start from where he stopped it during the weekend on Monday.
He remembered he still hasn't gone to to see Jay as he requested. What does he have to say? Maybe he wants to vindicate himself or probably brainwash him. If he inteded doing either of the two, then he is in for a long ride. Then his mind flashed to Mike's report at Doctor Rapheal's involvement with Oloyede(Don) and his crew. But he concluded the Rapheal is not a major threat to their investigation, maybe he was only rendering home treatment to the guys, but no matter what he does, he deserves at least a few hour behind the bars before being charged to court, because its impossible for him to be called to come and treat headache when two tablets of any pain killer will suppress the ache. He has to be doing something illegal, maybe treating a gunshot wound. From the statement written by the nightwatch man guarding Dolapo's hostel on the night Tolani was shot, he said he personally shot one of the hoodlums who came to attack the girls, and a few days later, Doctor Rapheal was spotted in the apartment. It all points at him that he was helped the guys treat their gunshot wounds.
Then he remembered its been over a week since she last visited Tolani at the hospital, that's very bad of him, he didn't even ask Dolapo who has made it a point of duty to visit the hospital everyday how Tolani was fairing. Maybe he would go and see her tomorrow on his way back from church.
He pushed the front door opened and entered the living room.
"Good evening here." He said shutting the door behind him and drawing the curtain back in place.
"Welcome Uncle." Dolapo who was helping Rachel treat her foot nails thanks to the manicure kit.
"Thank you dear, where is Chidi?" Clement asked.
Chidinma appeared at the doorway into the kitchen.
"Am here." She said waving to her sister's husband.
Clement smiled and squatted beside his wife. He planted a kiss on her lips.
"Did you girls see anything?" He asked facing Chidinma.
"No we didn't." she replied.
He turned his attention back to Dolapo who was trying conceal her giggles.
"Did you see anything?" He asked smiling.
"Not at all. The moment I saw you going down, I knew something was about to happen which is not good for a small girl like me, so I covered my eyes with my hands." She explained laughing out loud.
Everyone in the living room couldn't help but laugh at the joke.
"Let me take over from here." Clementt said.
Dolapo dropped Rachel's leg from her laps and placed it on Clement's laps.
"Don't spoil the good work I started o." She warned playfully before darting off into the kitchen.
Three minutes later, Clement hand't done anything new except that he kept rubbing the same nail with nail cleanser.
"Clement!" Rachel called tapping him.
He snapped out of his thoughts with a start and faced his wife with a blank expression on his face.
"What's the matter? What are you thinking?" She asked.
He wished he could just open up to his wife about his long lost sister who was presently in the police custody for fire arms caught in her possession and because she was also and assassin, but he just could tell a thrid party.
"Am still thinking about Sylvester's wife." He lied with a sad smiled.
Rachel took her legs off his laps and moved closer to him.
"Thinking about her death will do you no good. Just make sure you stand by Sylvester and ensure he comes out of it and return to work, so you all can collectively achieve your long term goal." She adviced.
Just then little Amanda who was yet to be christened but Clement had started calling her by the name he intend giving her, gave a sharp cry from the bedroom.
"My baby is awake. Let me go and check on her." Rachel said and left the living room.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
d9ty you are wonderful keep the good work
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
stuff46:

dont try this when am arround
*disarms this dude and send the guns to the pit toilet in oga d's backyard.
everybody you are free

WTF
Whr is ma medusa revolver
dis 1 is customised if u touch it u wil b lyk a vegetable (lazy)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are you guys sure that it is not kelvin that wake the baby so that he can attract the mother and kill her....... Just saying my mind ooooo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

WTF
Whr is ma medusa revolver
dis 1 is customised if u touch it u wil b lyk a vegetable (lazy)

you high
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Milkymike1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
D9ty7, u re amazing. Keep up d good work.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
stuff46:

you high
hehe...high on conc ethanol? Abi na saltwater

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.