Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631153 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hey guys, we are close to the end of this story and as planned, d9ty7 will be taking long/short break from Nairaland. And from what some of you said that you'll miss this story and even the author, I don't believe that tho, but some people said it. I have decided to give you guys a story written by a sister.
If you are a fan of stories revolving around a family or more, check it out. If you are not a fan of such stories, you can check it out and believe me, you'll fall in love with it.
It is titled THE UNHOLY MATRIMONY ..... Here is the linkhttps://www.nairaland.com/2077750/unholy-matrimony
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Next update in progress
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
tecno4life:

lol
Don't flatter me cheesy kiss
coughs
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by yollychika(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
I love danger kelv
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kelv don dey gobe
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Una no fit catch Kelvin nah...........
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
--*--
Ngozi led a team of seventeen police officers including Sylvester into the underground and carefully thay made their way through the dead bodies that lay on the ground. The odours emanating from the bodies are so offensive they could stop the heartbeat for a second or two.
Ngozi's heartbeat fought and won a battle against the offensive odour, her heart refused to stop beating, but while they continued beating, it was throbbing faster than normal to an extent that if someone should stand in front of her, he/she would be able to see the bulge in her chest coming out and going in at a very fast rate. She was sure that the blood being pumped out of her heart would have by now flooded her body system, but if things like that happen in human then the emergency units, the veins should swing to action by distributing the blood to all body part.
"How far are we to get there?" Someone asked fron behind.
"Its not much, or is it? She asked facing Sylvester who shook his head negatively with a disturbed smile.
Then they came to the point where the underground was divided into two tunnels, the dark one and the slightly light one.
"Now, this is the point. Everybody, switch on your flashlights." She ordered and tens of flashlights flickered on lighting up the tunnel.
"No one speaks as we go in now. Expect the worst, no one knows what's inside, but any problem you encounter, it would be solved without any problem." Ngozi said looking at Sylvester for a go ahead. She was sure that even the Inspector General of police won't mind taking orders from a constable in a situation such as this. The fear of the unknown, expecially after the James turned monster incident.
"Now, at the count of three, we all move in and there will be no going back. This tunnel leads to the Khal corp, and this is our only chance to rescue sergeant Mike and also put an end to all these craziness." Ngozi explained.
Everyone is suprised at Ngozi's newest attitude, she talked less and smiled less. She is now uptight and firm, she doesn't joke, she is straight to business and gives orders without anticipating protest from the junior officers. No one could explain the reason behind her new found Okonjo Iweala's attitude or Oby Ezekwesili attitude.
"One, two...." Sylvester was saying when loud noises that sounded like footsteps could be heard from behind them, the policemen all stepped aside for about fifteen soldiers led by their commander to come face to face with Ngozi.
"I am captain Sanni." The commander introduced himself.
"Detective Ngozi." She replied stretching her hand towards him. He ignored the hand and stepped closer with open arms. Like he wanted a hug.
Ngozi rudely disappointed him by making a sharp turn to face the tunnel once again.
"Let's go guys." She ordered and matched off into the tunnel, with Sylvester running to keep up with her, while the embarrassed Captain followed them from behind and the troops took the rear.
"In silence please." Ngozi said when she realised that the soldiers were begining to sing their chants and war songs.
Five minutes later, they came face to face with another sets of tunnels, about three in number, all brightly lit.
"Which way?" Sylvester asked as if he had envisaged something like this.
"I don't know." Ngozi confessed looking at Sylvester and Captain Sanni expectantly.
"Check the map that you have with you." Sylvester said.
Ngozi was thrown off balance with the request or order or whatever you call it.
"I... Err...am..." She stammered looking intently at Captain Sanni who smiled.
"You came to pick the map sometimes not too long ago. You were dressed in a night gown, you came with a man, around 9pm. Didn't you?" Sanni asked.
"Then I think you should just present the map and know which way to go." Sylvester said tucking his gun into his shirt.
Ngozi looked on without talking, but her lips were moving, typical of the Chineese who moved their lips about twenty times when talking, but only two words will come out.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mike was pulling his legs so hard that one would think the leg belonged to someone else and he want to remove it from its socket because no right thinking person would treat his own body part like this.
Kelvin was squatting beside him pouring a liquid from a black bottle, the liquid which while looking at it looked like water but its effect made it look like a hot one as a result of the steam escaping from his wound, while Kelvin's activities made it look like a chemical or a drug.
Kelvin held a sugar thong in his lef hand as he poured the content of the bottle, he tried using the thong to remove something from his body. Maybe a bullet.
"Maybe we should call the police." Mike suggested.
"I must not see any police team around here. If by mistake I see one, then consider yourself dead."
"But why? We need their help, don't we?"

--TBC--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
heyah so this wonderful story will soon end
Am beginning to think even if Kelvin is caught,he wont be killed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
--continuation--
After a series of permutations and combination, the police team guessed that they should take the left tunnel and if it doesn't lead to anywhere, they'll be back to take the one in the middle or the one on the right when it became clear that they will never see the map even though Ngozi was unable to tell them where the map is or why she came to pick it up.
After walking for some five minutes, the soldiers broke into a run, running ahead of the team happily but this time they were not chanting their slogans or war songs. Ngozi was loosing her patience, she just felt like ordering the troup to abort the mission, but as things were, they had come a very long way than to back out.
"Stop it!" She screamed, but it was too late, one of the running soldiers had fallen into a deep pit which looked endless as his cries could be heard ad he continued falling to the ground. The pit was digged just in the middle, there was nowhere to pass to get to the other side which was the continuation of the rocky floors. This seemed to be the end of the way for them.
"Let's try other tunnels." Captain Sanni said without showing sympathy or anything close to pity for the young man who fell into the pit.
A splash could be heard, meaning tham guy had fallen into the water where he was destined to die.
The troop left the spot and walked out of the tunnel, they tried the second tunnel which led to a dead end and on the third try, they made a headway by coming face to face with quite a lot of soldiers where a shootout ensued and everyone had to show his/her skills and experiences. Ngozi being the oly femal expertly handled the situation as the commander of the troop, she gave them confidence by shouting some incoherents such as "you can do it guys." "Its in you." "No going back, no retreat. Stand back till the very last drop of your blood if needs be."
Luckily for the police team, several iron crates were placed on top the other and they were able to take cover from the crates.
"Move in guys." Sylvester managed to say through his communication device attached somewhere around his shoulder. It was evident that he had contacted the police team that was in place at the Khal corp vicinity.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Klevin had succeeded in making Mike feel relieved a bit even though the burning effect which the chemical left behind was still there but not as excruciating as the gunshot pain.
"Do you smoke?" Kelvin asked removing a stick a marijuana or weed from a plate and stretched it to him.
"No, I don't. Do you?" Mike replied.
"Not at all. But I drink." Kelvin replied tucking the plate into his bag.
Kelvin removed a loaf of Breat from the same bag and offered some to Mike who declined.
"I won't take some part of it unless you tell me why you loved eating bread." Mike said.
"Well, I love bread because during the last supper, Jesus christ broke a loaf of bread and gave it to his disciples saying it is his flesh. On another seperate account, he fed the multitude with a loaf of bread and two fishes. Now that we have no fish in place, we should manege the bread." Kelvin explained.
"Do you read the bible?" Mike asked curiously.
"Not at all." Kelvin replied and walked out of the large pipe. He returned after a minute or two.
"Who called them?" He asked.
"Called who?" Mike asked.
"The cops."

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
D9ty7:
Hey guys, we are close to the end of this story and as planned, d9ty7 will be taking long/short break from Nairaland. And from what some of you said that you'll miss this story and even the author, I don't believe that tho, but some people said it. I have decided to give you guys a story written by a sister.
If you are a fan of stories revolving around a family or more, check it out. If you are not a fan of such stories, you can check it out and believe me, you'll fall in love with it.
It is titled THE UNHOLY MATRIMONY ..... Here is the linkhttps://www.nairaland.com/2077750/unholy-matrimony

Which one u dey take long or short? undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by labaski(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
as much as i hate to admit it, i wish kelvin would not die..i too like d guy abeg..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
labaski:
as mush as i hate to admit it, i wish kelvin would not die..i too like d guy abeg..
yea i got that feeling of pity for him now
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
tecno4life:

Which one u dey take long or short? undecided
I must confess, I don't know. I personally wants to take a long break that will span from January till around May, but some people are mounting pressure on me to make a quick comeback even if it require me dropping one update per day. I am very anxious to start the story because I really want the public to know about it and tell me what they think. So that leaves me on the fence.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
D9ty7:
if you take a break,what will happen to THE THOMAS
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
prettydiva89:

if you take a break,what will happen to THE THOMAS
Well, THE THOMAS will still be on, but you know that the pressure on this story is hundred times more than that of the thomas. People are always clamouring for updates here, there are over one hundred readers on AIAC, so I just want to satisfy them, plus, the Thomas is not a long story, its a series that will stop and will continue later, while AIAC is so far one of the longest stories on Nairaland. With updates on almost everyday, the story still spanned from August till January.
Nothing will happen to THE THOMAS, okay?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ngozi needs to be flogged seriously
Kelvin...........I called the cops
D9ty7........pls visit THE THOMAS FAMILY b4 going on ur long/short break
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oliver twist mode
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by damsity(f): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice story.... grin kip it up , buh pls give us more update.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
labaski:
as much as i hate to admit it, i wish kelvin would not die..i too like d guy abeg..
sure He has to survive or I resurrect him myself

d9ty7 Tnx for the updates
a pacesetter where people might not reach in the nearest future
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2015
D9ty big ups to you my man.. A great job u've been doing.. I hope they never have to catch kelvin biko o..

Yes! The main reason i was here today is to alert y'all that am sueing LILYOMI for
1. Laying false allegations on me.
2. Screaming uncontrollably at me.
3. Vomit abusive words to me
4. Insulting me in person.

Those of us who are in the group chat know what am talking about.. Naa see you in court!! Justice must take it full course.

Onemansquad tecno4life stuff46 morenike Adeh and mrfabulous.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:
D9ty big ups to you my man.. A great job u've been doing.. I hope they never have to catch kelvin biko o..

Yes! The main reason i was here today is to alert y'all that am sueing LILYOMI for

Those of us who are in the group chat know what am talking about.. Naa see you in court!! Justice must take it full course.

lol grin
u and thiis ur joke cheesy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mcweber(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2015
action just wan start....Ghen Ghen!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

confused though
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
ThaRuthlxx7:

lol ..onemansquad come make we kill am for group...mk i bring my catapult
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2015
D9ty7:

Well, THE THOMAS will still be on, but you know that the pressure on this story is hundred times more than that of the thomas. People are always clamouring for updates here, there are over one hundred readers on AIAC, so I just want to satisfy them, plus, the Thomas is not a long story, its a series that will stop and will continue later, while AIAC is so far one of the longest stories on Nairaland. With updates on almost everyday, the story still spanned from August till January.
Nothing will happen to THE THOMAS, okay?
yea
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Darus05(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
I wish dc story has season 2. Nice D9ty7.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
D9ty7:
--continuation--
............ Presently, Kelvin isn't concerned about the government policy or laws, all he wasnted to do now is destroy the government themselves. His phone vibrated in his pocket.
He brought it out and checked the caller, HAKYM.

--to be continued--
nothing was said concerning d call in next updates, whether he picked it or not we were not told
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
D9ty7, nice job u've done so far, but I think either clement, kelvin or Ngozi, especially sylvester should die. It will look more tragic or wat do u think
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mcweber(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Fatalveli:
D9ty7, nice job u've done so far, but I think either clement, kelvin or Ngozi, especially sylvester should die. It will look more tragic or wat do u think
I think you are right
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
d9ty7 i would love your epilogue to be suspenseful. d9ty7 you are just like a gong after a long beaten keep reverbeating in our ears. Weldone so far.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bluestarry:
lol ..onemansquad come make we kill am for group...mk i bring my catapult

hey man why i no dy see u again??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by princesssusan(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bloody scene!

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.