Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630254 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
kingphilip:

Vicky de cool ha heels for jail
Sandra doesn't have any good part to play again.. so the reason for her absence in recent updates
forgetfull me abt vicky....i been reason say 6mnths don pass
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by crystalsaint(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
nice story ...u really tried !!! kudos to you...clap for yourself ...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
donPhill:
forgetfull me abt vicky....i been reason say 6mnths don pass
I no sure o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ajaxtea(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
1) Chaiiii @ Mike, i really pity U ur immobility led U into dis shit......

2) Moja-mosa la nmo Akinkanju, Akin to ba moja ti ko mosa, iru won ni ba ogun loo @ Kelvin thread softly...

3) Though U walk thru d valley of the shadow of death, U will fear no evil @ Clement...

4) Sly ur cover is blown already....

5) D9ty7 thumbs up to You..

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
dee, weldone. when all of this is happening. wetin chief Obi dey do abi him never suspect anything.... i wonder.... ngo- be careful...D-K....hmmmmmm, dont even know wetin make i tell u... the end is near!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zimoni(f): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Good Morning Oga D9ty7

Come and update ooooo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
In oliver twist style feed me more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
I've Finally Caught Up!!! grin .... Pheeeew!! .
*grabs a seat at d bak, Can't See Clearly, Decides to go to The Front nd Sit on d Floor* grin .... Gimme Ma Own Pop corn And Orijin

Op, More Ink to Ur Pen And More Mb To Your Phone
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
ajaxtea:

2) Moja-mosa la nmo Akinkanju, Akin to ba moja ti ko mosa, iru won ni ba ogun loo @ Kelvin thread softly...

lol.... I love this proverb ...heard it in one Yoruba movie last week, it z good to watch nollywood sometimes especially ur tribe's
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by princesssusan(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls dnt summarize d story o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's getting thinner and interesting. The ending formalities.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bblacky(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow! To think I finally caught up....out of d right words to describe u...ur such a talented write man! Keep it up....pls come end the story can't wait....pls don't allow anything happen to Ngo, I admire her bravery althou she does act stupid sometimes.....Mike got paid back for acting alone against Clem's ideas.....but t shudnt go beyond ds pls ooooo Mike shud live...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
--continuation--
Kelvin crawled his way out from the pipe and headed for the Khal corp building his pistol held at a shooting length, eyes darting from left to right, right to left, front to back, every of his sense organs were at alert that even the mere hearing of a billowing wind, he stopped dead and corked his gun ready for action, he knew what he intended to do was a herculean task, but by all standard, he needed to kill just a few people, but to kill those people he'll have to kill those that tried to block his way. Abdul Maleek, Hakym are the main target even though he still had Clement in mind, but as things were, Clement is somehow far away from him, but if by chance they should meet, he would definintely sqeeze life out of him. His sights were set on Ngozi too, the lady he intended to have a short fling with, but ended up getting struck with her all because of her stupidity, as things were, she was the first person to know who he really was, the first person to know he had a mark that stood for Khal corperation and was likely the one who alerted her colleagues and the reason why Mike came after him at Sandra's residence, the reason why the police team are there and most importantly, the reason why he is on the run. He hadn't forgotten about his long time friend and accomplice, Jay, he knew Jay did a lot in turning him in for the police, even if Ngozi saw the mark, she didn't know what it stood for, she wasn't sure of what she was thinking, but by all standards, Jay knew him in and out and he had turned him in to the police. He would have loved to go after him, but so many things in his mouth to chew, if he was able to handle his closest enemies, the police will definitely handle Jay like he deserved, even though he would have paid all he had to watch life drain out of him.
He quickly took cover behind a nearest tree and he watched whats was causing the type of disturbance in the forest, he raised his head up and saw and antelope scrambling of the danger area, from the look of things the animal has been shot and whoever shot it would be out any minute to pick it up, now that the animal is dead. He waited in anticipation for the hunter who shot the animal and before long, two police officers ran accross the bush towards where the antelope now laid lifeless, Kelvin wanted to laugh out really hard because he couldn't fathom why policemen who are on a search to arrest a criminal will be hunting animals.
He attached the silencer to his gun and took them out with two quick shots.
He continued towards the side of the building still looking around for any lurking danger and by the time he reached the fence, he heard a very loud explosion which he didn't know what caused it, but he knew it had to be one of the underground doors. By now he could hear quick footsteps running around the compound to take care of whatever caused the explosion before it escalates and from what he could hear the men saying, it seemed a police team had gained access into the building through the underground.
"I always knew Ayo Okorie would be the cause of Khal corp downfall." He muttered a little too loudly and to his suprise, someone replied.
"Definitely, he would be the cause of your death."
Mr Ayo Okorie was approching him from the side, his gun pointed at him.
"How did you get out?" Kelvin asked.
"That's not the issue, is it? Bloody traitor!"
And the gun went off.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
--continuation--
A seasoned television reporter and veteran presenter once dwelled on the past and did researches or better still put as interviews with retired Nigerian soldiers who were lucky to be part of the civil war and were lucky to live after the war.
When the asked presenter asked them what decision making was in the Nigerian army and the war front, the old soldier numbering up to five who were now into the present day politics said there was nothing like the present day politics and when they were asked to explain the reason why they said there was no decision making at the war front, one of them took the mantle and gave a detailed explanation which an excerpt of it would be written below.
"I was the commander of battallion 5, platoon 3 during the civil war in the late 60s, as a commander of a battallion, I am entitled to a hundred soldiers and on the 18th of February, 1968, I led my full battalion at exactly 4am from Ogbede, an area in the present day Enugu state to Otupko in the present day Benue state, thousands of kilometeres and embarking on such journey requires no planning or decision making, it is totally a risk. You take risk, you think once, you think about the result and not the procedures. In millitary, the journey of a thousand miles doesn't begin with a step. No no no, it will always begin with a step no matter what, but right from the time you took the first step, you should be thinking of the last step already, so all other steps are useless and without a major significance. And did I tell you all other steps are the risks involved? They are.
Such was the situation which Ngozi and he team found themselves when they were hooled up inside a room which on the outside stood over ten gunmen waiting for them to come out which is not really and option because no one is ready to die, while the other option they've got was to clamber back into the tunnel and return to the earth surface without a major success, meaning they had failed in a task they had been preparing for for months, even the spirits of those who died in the struggle won't forgive them and most especially Ngozi who most likely would be the one to call for a retreat. She needed no soothsayer to tell her what to do as they all watched as captain Sanni bled to death right in front of them and this seemed to bring out the beast in her team, everyone became wounded and they are all ready to fight even with the last drop of their blood which was why the last explosive was placed against the door and twenty seconds later, it exploded, throwing off the men who were standing behind at against the nearest wall while Ngozi and her team who had all moved back were able to walked out of the room and one after the other, they took out the men.
"Sylvester, you, you, you and you, go in search of Sergeant Mike, he should be somewhere at the first floor. I'll lead the team that will take out Maleek, Danger-Kelv and the other who I supposed stays in this underground." She instructed and as if being controlled with a remote, Sylvester set off with the four men attached to him without question while Ngozi, desperate to kill every single soul inside the building set off accross the hall way and entered the room that stood directly opposite the room which they had just exited. And from the look of things, the hall seemed to be their meeting place judging from the appliances that stood at strategic places in the hall and the big chair which she guessed belonged to Maleek. One after the other, they destroyed all the computers, the large screens that were hung on the wall and a few other communication devices in the hall.
Ngozi and her team set out of the hall when they were sure that they had destroyed the means of communication within the compound meaning, the Khal corp members won't be able to communicate unless they are closeby.
"This way guys." She said as she hurriedly ascended a stairs and shooting sporadically at the men who tried to preven her entry while her men handled the men who were coming from behind and the interchanged periodically taking covers and allowing them the time to reload their guns.
"Get him." The soldier whose sharp eye discovered the wall door shouted at Ngozi pointing his gun towards a man who just walked out of from one of the room. Ngozi recognised him at once as one of the men who had attacked her home for the map, he was their leader, Hakym. And without thinking, she skidded off the gun battle scene jumping the staircase to block Hakym at the landing of the staircase, with one swift tunr, Hakym had disappeared before the landed whith gunshots trailing her from above which she ducked expertly.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
--continuation--
Clement stood rooted to the spot looking at the dying man who held the gun facing him. With pleading eyes, Clement eyes darted towards his gun which stood just beside his left leg, he knew he stood a chance if he decided to pick up the gun and take out the man, but it looked sucidal, something that a Jack Bauer wouldn't try to do even in films. He knew before he would get a firm grip on the gun, the mean looking man in front of him would have pulled the trigger and blood would have splattered all around the living room and the next thing would be for him to breathe his last breadth.
Clement said his last prayers as he shut his eyes and jumped at the man who was trying to keep his balance as a result of the bullet which hit him in the leg all thanks to Clement. The two grown men rolled on the floor, Clement trying to get the gun off him or better still turn it agaisnt the man, but his heart failed him when he heard a loud gunshot and blood splattered on his own face. He knew he couldn't have died, not so easily, but the man before him couldn't have shot himself because the last time he checked, the gun was still pointed at him as he he managed to open one eyes as he saw his father descending the stairs, with a double barrelled Bazouka held in his arms.
Clement at once knew what had happened, his father had aimed the gun at him, but during the course of his struggle with the now lifeless man that lay beside him, the object changed position and his father who had already made up his mind to shoot him shot exactly when his son changed postion and his own security replaced him.
Clement laid still and allowed his father moved closer just a second after the old man announce to his cecurity men outside that he had taken care of Clement. The next second, Chief Obi Patrick was lying on his back, his hands held up in a surrendering manner begging his son for mercy and Clement carefully knelt behind his father, held his neck and dragged him behind a couch for safety purpose.
The security realising what had happened from the cry of agony Chief Patick made started shooting into the house, the bullets which penetrated the walls, but couldn't reach Clement or his father where he was and the door locked, the men couldn't come in and Clement couldn't go out.
He knew it wouldn't take time before the men succeeded in pulling down the door and he wasn't ready for such, he needed help real fast and biblically, only God can help and even if he will put a call through to the president of the United states, it would still take the grace of God for him to be able to help.
"Let me go now or I make you pay for this." Chief Obi Patrick yelled at him angrily, struggling to break free.
"You are going nowehre until I hand you over to the government, you useless and...." His voice trailed off. He couldn't imagine himself talking to his own father in such a manner.
"I paid all your bill up till the time you got married, I am your father, you belonged to me, you should do my bidding. Let me go now." Chief Obi Patrick said sinking his teeth into Clement's hand.
Clement angrily his has father so hard that after a minute of continuos hitting, his father become motionless, save for his breathing, one would think he is dead.
"Am sorry dad." Clement said binding hip his father with the only rope he could see, tears trickling out of his eyes.
"Inspector Clement, come out now, or you risk yourself getting roasted in the house." A voice announced.
"I don't mind getting roasted, but bear it in mind that you principal whom you are guiding would be roasted alongside me, so what's the gain?" He shouted back and whoever was threatening him went silent, maybe thinking about the reply he just got.
Clement was searching his contact for who to call, Sylvester was out of the picture, he had called and sent messages to him countless times with nothing done, he couldn't call the commissioner's number, he didnlt know it off hand, Ngozi's line was not connecting, the only number he knew off hand was Tobiloba, Ngozi's fiancee's number, the number he memorized forcefully during the time that Ngozi went missing for two nights.
He dialed Tobiloba's number and waited for it to connect.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
many tricks happening...
Cool tho
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MrNiceGuy5: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
this one is serious o ...pls safe clement and ngozi o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Clement get mind oo its nt easy 2 do dat kind of thing oo what?? Wtf! Ur pman ..sha he deserves it tho because he wants u dead also
*oga D nawa oo u scarce nowadays oo awfa na*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MherihGold(f): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Hmm clement bravo...
Kelvin my love for you is still intact
Ngozi,thumbs up geh
Good work mehn
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Onemansquad:
Clement get mind oo its nt easy 2 do dat kind of thing oo what?? Wtf! Ur pman ..sha he deserves it tho because he wants u dead also
*oga D nawa oo u scarce nowadays oo awfa na*
I swea
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Clement aka brave heart.. It not easy for a son to attack is Father but kudos.. Nogiz fighting sprit is high..

Good Morning!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2015
MherihGold:
Hmm clement bravo...
Kelvin my love for you is still intact
Ngozi,thumbs up geh
Good work mehn
u love a criminal? u have questions to answer.. I'll report u to Clement immediately he finish dealing with his father

Clement nice try though

I laughed hard when two policemen chased after the antelope.. but wait o which team were they? with the commissioner or with Ngozi?

danger kelv have to survive this because he needs to spend sometimes in jail.. Maleek might b a casualty sha

Wishing the commissioner and Ngozi success in their operation not forgetting Clement too

d9ty7 tnx for da juicy updates.. awaiting the remainder
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pricelesslove(f): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2015
well done dear, May the lord give you more wisdom. this is my number just chat me up on whatsapp 08183815856. I need to chat with the great Dgt7.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Bravo...justice must b served but dat part of clement asmanting more dan hundred of security i dont tink it wil happen real dats d fact...dose security men are nt pro bcus u said it urself dat dey are 4rm different countries. Ngozi yes is playing a die hard role....but one tin is certain no favourities many more....u are a great writer i dont dispute dat fact but make d action real dont make it beneficial. Tanks nice piece luv u all
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
kingphilip:

I laughed hard when two policemen chased after the antelope.. but wait o which team were they? with the commissioner or with Ngozi?
Na the commissioner's team dem dey. Ngozi's team are inside the building while the commissioner's team are advancing from outside. Shey u get?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
--continuation--
Mr Ayo Okorie fell down with a loud thud in front of Kelvin who immediately removed the Ak-47 which was hung on his back accross his broad shoulder and awaited whoever shot Mr Ayo Okorie. He knew that was not the best of ideas at the moment because whoever that is responsible for the gunshot must have had a reason for doing so and he still standing was just to know who the shooter was even though at the mement when he couldn't place where the gunshot came from, he was at the mercy of the person who could kill him if he/she decides to, but the person must have shot the dead Ayo just to keep him alive and whoever did that deserved to be thanked.
Kelvin tried to draw up an angle with his eyes by imagining a standing Mr Ayo infront of him and trying to point the movement of the bullet and when he was giving up on the useless task he gave himself, he saw her, she was running accross the bush, a bag hung on he back, a sun shade on the bridge of her nose, her hair packed to a pony tail, he was sure she was the one, even if he was dead and they met in hell because he was sure there would be no vacant space for them in paradise, not after all the atrocities they had committed, he knew they would either share a room, a flat or a mansion in hell if there is anything like that.
"Hey." Becky said as she knelt down beside him to take cover with the fence.
Kelvin was dumbfounded, he could neither speak nor hear what was being said to him, he couldn't even place the kind of environment he was, the shock that surge through his body was not only heavenly but hell-ly, if there is anyword like that.
"What are you doing here?" Kelvin asked after overcoming his shock.
"To save you of course." She replied smiling.
Kelvin knew there was more to the smile, except if the person beside him is not the Becky he knew. After all he did to her, trying to kill her crush, Jay which led to his arrest, she still wanted to save him.
Kelvin knew better not to ask why she wanted to save him because he knew it is just like opening old wounds.
"How did you know I am here?" He asked unable to look at her face.
"You know I am a computer person. I have been tracking Ngozi and Sylvester since last week when they visited my home. You remembered the jewellery box you gave me?" She asked.
Kelvin nodded his head in affirmation and Becky continued by explaining how she had attacked a shining stud to the numerous studs that ardoned the side of the box, the stud which turned out to be a tracker and the moment she saw that the box in inside the Khal corp, she came running.
"So, you really want to help me?" Kelvin asked.
"Of course, but on a condition." She replied.
"Am all ears." Kelvin urged her on.
"We will see to the end of Abdul Maleek and his cohorts era as the boss, then we can take over, but after we must have rescued Jay out of the police net. Deal?" She said clenching her left hand into a fist and stretching it towards Kelvin who did the same and placed his fist on her own.
"Which way?" Becky asked.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Help was not forthcoming, even from above, it wasn't anymore. It seemed God had abandoned him, who wouldn't when he had let his ambition take over his thinking such that he didn't think twice before he embarked a deadly mission such as this.
"1, 2, 3." The men outside said and threw their bodies agaist the door, both tehe front door and the kitchen door in a bid to break in.
"Okay, Okay. Cool down guys. I will release your principal to you, but first, I will be allowed to go." Clement said.
There was silence outside the house.
"I will only hand over you principal when I must have confirmed that you have kept up your side of the promise. If you fail to do it, I will shoot him myself then I don't mid if you kill me. Deal or no deal?"
"Deal." The commander replied.
"Do I have your word?" Clement asked.
"I cross my heart." The commander replied.
Clement stood up, drgagged his father to his feet and marched towards the front door.
"Now, everybody stand back and drop your weapons where I will see them. Give me the total number of the men out there." Clement said as he stood beside the window counting the men with his eyes.
"Twenty five." the commander replied.
"Liar. Its twenty six, you failed to count yourself." Clement replied as he dragged the three seater couch away from behind the door.
"Now, hang on guys, I will be out in a minute." He said when the unexpected happened.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2015
--continuation--
Ngozi gave a hot chase at Hakym who as a result of his everyday activities in the building has become acquainted to the shortcuts and the way the rooms were close knitted. In one swift run, he was already in a room and in the next second, he had secured the lock which would take Ngozi at least fifteen seconds to unlock, by the time which Hakym would have covered more distance ahead, but his footsteps were still a bit audible, thanks to Ngozi's sharp ears which was why she could still hold on for this long.
She was gradually loosing her breathe, no one can keep running in circles for twenty minutes non stop, even if athletes can do it, that is because they are trained to do so, but for the fact that she is a woman, not much strength is given to a woman, therefore she is gradually loosing it and getting tired, but retreat at this point could be dangerous, one, she had no idea of how to return to the spot where her colleagues are gun-battling with the terrorist and for the fear of ending up in the midst of the enemies and even if she decided to keep chasing Hakym, she could still end up in the midst of enemies because Hakym was just running without making attempt to shoot her or attack her, he was just running deeper, ascendings staircases, descending staircase, making sharp turns in a bid to confuse Ngozi, but even if he eventually escaped, he should credit Ngozi for her fight.
Hakym had just ascended a spiral staircase and as Ngozi tried to ascend the staircase too, an electric shock surged through her body and was thrown accross the room, hitting her head on a metal bar which was placed around the room. Her vision was becoming all blurry but she was determined to fight to the end, even if she would die in the next ten seconds, she would fight till nine seconds, ninety-nine miliseconds and nine hundred and ninety-nine nanoseconds if there is a time breakdown like that.
"Hahahahahahaha." Laughter rang all around the room creating more fear in Ngozi who held her head so tight as if to prevent it from falling off and awaited the person who laughed.
She was brought out of her mystery when the man she had been chasing came into view laughing hysterically in a mid to mock her.
"Bloody cop. Do you really wanna kill me?" He asked, this time standing before her with his gun pointed at her.
"You are just a fucking b¡tch who need to be thought some lesson which is exectly what I will do now." Hakym continued as he cocked the gun and took two steps towards her.
"Its time up for you H. I am here to take your life." A familiar voice rang through the room and just as Ngozi guessed, Kelvin and a familiar lady walked into the room holding their guns pointed at Hakym with bloodshot eyes and wicked smiles on their faces.
"Hello Hakym." Becky greeted.
Hakym turned to face them, this time ignoring Ngozi who was watching the show before her.
"In case you don't know, this is Becky. You remember her?" Kelvin said.
"Of course, the feeble minded Becky." Hakym replied laughing.
"Feeble minded Becky of the past, now a strong and evil minded Becky of today." Becky replied without smiling.
"You could have grown to become a strong or whatever you wished to call it, but to me you will always be feeble minded. We know you, as a matter of fact, we made you, isn't it Kelv?" Hakym said moving closer to the two intruders, his gun still pointed at them.
"Ngozi?" Kelvin exclaimed as he tried to walk past Hakym, but his wide stretched arm prevented him from moving towards her.
"She is my prey, so keep off." Hakym warned.
"I have been searching for her all day." Kelvin said.
"Why not take care of me first, then you can go for her. She is more easier to take on." Hakym said and just as Kelvin tried to push his luck further and with Hakym blocking his way with his arm, Kelvin punched him hard in the face and a fight ensued.
And as it was widely believed that when two elephants fights, the grasses suffers, Ngozi would not want to be the suffering grass in this context quickly rose up and escaped during the fight between Kelvin, Becky against Hakym.
Just as she descended a flight of stairs, she heard a loud gunshot and a scream followed suit, she knew that one of the fighters had been hit, most likely to be Hakym because he was fighting with two people.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2015
--continuation--
Just as Clement made to unfasten the lock behind the door, a voice rang through the whole building from above through a megaphone.
"Inspector Clement, air strike is on the way. Hang on and stay wherever you are, take defensive cover." The voice sounded.
Clement had the very best reason to smile and immediately, he grabbed his father who was still tied up and pulled him along and straight up they were back behind the couch where they had been hiding and just then, the sounds of Jet fighters could be heard from above followed with gunshots and screams.
Clement left his father behind the couch and went to the window to see the number of the security that has been killed and he wasn't disappointed with what he saw, he decided to help the Jet fighters by killing the few security men who choosed to hide in the verandah where they knew the Jet couldn't reach and no one would see them, Clement shot them through the window and the voice rang through again.
"Inspector Clement, its all cleared." And gently, he went to pick up his father and dragged him out of the house at the sem time that the Jet was descending slowly.
"Watch your back." The operator screamed at Clement who quickly pushed his father to the ground and he himself falling to the ground too to allow the oeperator use his pistol on the commander of the security who was just limping towards them.
"I am air Marshal Andrew." The oeprator said extending his hand for a handshake which Clement shook warmly.
"I am Inspector Clement."
"That's captain Audu, the pilot." Andrew said pointing to the pilot of the jet who only waved his hands.
"What next?" Clement asked.
"I think we should be transporting you to the police station by now." Air Marshal Andrew replied.
"Good, now lets go." Clement replied.
"There is a problem." The pilot who had by now alighted from the aircraft said.
"This jet can only convey three people at a time, the third person would be kept in the trunk."
"That's not a problem. You can take him with you." Clement said pushing his father forward trying to avoid his gaze.
"I'll pick a car in there and drive off. I'll be fine." He said running back into the compound where he hopped into the car closest the gate which transported the CSO an hour ago, and luckily, the car key was still in the key hole.
He ignited the engine and drove out of the compound, just as he joined the untarred road, the jet took off from the ground slowly.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fiteen minutes later, Clement had already driven to the police station where he was told by the junior police officers that a team led by the commissioner and Ngozi had left for the Khal corp and just as he dashed into his office, he picked up his gun, wore a bullet prove vest which was lying on the table, he wasn't sure if the vest would work, but all the same he still put it on. And off he ran out of the police station.
Just when he ignited the car, he realised that five additional police officers were in the car with him.
"Where to?" He asked.
"To lend a helping hand." They chorused.
He smiled and jerked the car forward and off he drove off to the Khal corp that he knew along boarder road.
-------------------
In less than ten minutes, he had taken the shortcut which passed behind the police station, an abandoned road which has become a route for smugglers and illegal immigrant and before he knew it, he had ran and brought the car to a halt behind a police van which was empty, with two police officer lying down dead.
"This way guys." He said crouching towards the building where sounds of gunshots could be heard, but from the outside, it looked deserted which meant that no one is outside the building, but in the building.
--------------
Since her escape from the hands of Hakym, Ngozi had been on the run trying to locate at least one of her colleagues but unfortunately for her, she has been running in circles, taking differnt routes and ending up in ta dead room with nowhere else to go.
Just then her eyes darted towards a door which she hasn't seen since she was running around the room, and with a single shot, she broke the door and entered a familiar hallway. The hallway which connects the first two rooms where they entered in the underground. She could now trace her way from here.
"Clement." She screamed when she saw him with five junior officers trying to loacate the way out of the underground.
"Ngo." He said hugging her tightly.
"What are you doing here? Did you come through Mr Ayo's underground?" Ngozi asked.
"Not through the underground, but the main entrance. We actually got lost." He replied.
"This way." She said.
By now the confidence is back. She is not feeling the pains in her head anymore. The sight of Clement had boosted her morale.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Ride on boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
ah! the person wey wan.die meet d person wey.go kil am

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.