Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630869 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kolynz:
15 years too far o Abeg make am 10
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
D9ty7:
I have seen some comments like 'we'll be back after fifteen years.' And after consulting a few friends who read this story, I have decided to put up a Part 2 which will be many years later, it might not be fifteen years, but by then, little Amanda would have come of age.
Or what you you guys think?
Cc: Kolynz, kingphilip, onemansquad.
Yes d9ty7 I'm in support o

onemansquad wetin u think
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
kingphilip:

Okay, I will try and commence work on the part 2. It should be ready in a month, and if I haven't started my new story, then I'll start posting immediately. But, it won't be posted here on Nairaland.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
D9ty7:

Okay, I will try and commence work on the part 2. It should be ready in a month, and if I haven't started my new story, then I'll start posting immediately. But, it won't be posted here on Nairaland.
no p
anywhere u go just count me in
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2015
kingphilip:

seconded bro
am in full support
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by emmabest2000(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7:
[b]Just like my mum would say, the only thing that has no end is that thing that is yet to start and today I understood the meaning of that short quote. God bless you mum for asking God to give you a boy who can play football, play tennis, talk actively in politics, both home and foreign, the serious minded boy and above all, the boy who writes.
When I started this story on the 19th of April and I finished the writing in the 16th of June all thanks to my laziness, I told Emzypaz I would like to share this story on Nairaland and he was like "don't spoil your reputation as one of the writers who always complete their stories."
I went ahead and started posting the story and for the first time in over a year that I started posting on Nairaland, there was no day or minute that I felt discouraged all thanks to the readers.
I will say a quick shoutout to some readers here and please, please and please, if I didn't mention your name, just know that I am human and I can't possibly remember the over 100guys whom I met all thanks to this story.
Kingphilip- A long time Nairaland friend. We go meet one day, abi no be so?
Lilyomi- A very good friend I guess. We met here on this thread, met once again in the whatsapp group created and today, she is one of my very few friends.
Tenajtek- I will personally expose you here. I can no longer keep this secret. She personally sponsored this story by giving me a substantial amount of money(recharge card worth) and I was able to subscribe for two straight months. Thank you very much Ma.
Vibra- I don't know what to say. You are just the best, phone calls, messages, chats, she is just wonderful.
Tecno4life- This guy sabi talk. I pray he won't be beaten one day cos of that. You are just wonderful.
Onemansquad, Bluestarry, Stuff46, Bdabuwa: They make use laugh in our whatsapp group. Did I tell you they are thugs? With the exception of Bdabuwa. They all have guns and catapult.
Profsomebody, Crownfullhouse, Hamzatseyi, kolynz, Ajaxtea, Digriz, Vickchi, Rantex1, Alabig, Shebarh, Loabb22, donphill, Bossricky, Zimoni, tfabu, Rounakid, Okalo, omololamide- I love you guys.
Adeh39 and Adeola-Adewealth027: My Whatsapp and nairaland sweethearts respectively. I am very lucky, two Ades.
Flakeey- Confirmed analyst, she will always talk about every major characters in every comment of hers.
Mariamferanmi- You know na. One of the best, both Nairaland and whatsapp same with Shankies215.
Florjay, Temmyluv20, Tuprety- You guys are just wonderful.
Emmabest2000- A critic who doesn't want favouritism. He wants every character to be treated equally. Bros, I must confess, mesef I love some characters jare.
Kocvalour- At one point I felt like arresting this guy or sending Danger-kelv to him. He criticises me like I am a James Hadley Chase. He would say it point blank, this shouldn't be and I will be like "this one pass my brain o." But all thanks to you, I have become a better writer, don't mind those fim tricks.
Labaski- At some point, she felt like I had forgotten her, but she is still on my mind like one of our very amiable super-moderators, 'mynd.' Thank you ma.
Toykathy- She made me take a decision which till today I am still very grateful for. The decision actually made me understand some things, I was able to rub shoulders with the best writers around here. She made me join the 2014 Nairaland writers collaboration.
I really wanted to mention you all, but hey I am not a computer, but be rest assured that I will go over every page and mention you all before the end of the week.
Codedbaby and MhizEnkay- They both thought my not replying their comments was intentional, but its not really my fault. Too much comments. You guys are wonderful.
Meeting you guys was the best thing that happened to me online in 2014 and even January 2015. Don't forget that while we were together, I won the best writer for the month of september, #5,000 cash prize. I won the regular updater of the month in November and December, recharge card prize, but while we were together, All in a circle was voted as the 3rd best story, crime and Actions in 2014. You no try o. While we were together, I was voted the LITERATURE- person of the year 2014, OBAGO!
So many things happened while we were together and I am glad that I met you all.
Worthy mentions; LarrySun, Divepen, AudreyTimms, Chistar01, TemitopeDaniel, Kingzpen, Flakkydagirl, Dyoungstar and others.
The writers who broke into the scene late in 2014, Thronekid, Touchmeder, Kinwayne, Fembleez1(Nairaland Grammarian), Touchmeder and a few others, please make the year 2015 a great one, I just wanna read all through.
Am I mad? I forgot to mention Fatalveli the bad guy whom I hold in high esteem.
Also, Harjibola10, he is not a reader, but he is someone who mentions d9ty7 a lot. He thinks d9ty7 is a big man who writes, but unknown to him, D9ty7 is just one small boy.
I hope we can do this some other time![/b]
Abeg no quote this post o.
You're among the best writers in nairaland , keep it up ...
* part 2 of this story will make sense die Jare ... I wanna see detective Amanda in actions ! Let her starts from where her father Clement stop !! Till then .....

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Champele(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
D9ty7 you are the f**kin best. I've fallen in love with your work(ALL IN A CIRCLE). It took me 48hours within a week just reading one of the most interesting crime story that happened in Nigeria. You can imagine howmuch lazy you made me look while reading this story. Although its only in this story or a story that a Nigeria police can be so brave,in reality,forget it. But i like the way you portrayed our police force,some poeple outside naija will believe it and be respecting us. I enjoyed it added with some maggi and paper from commentors,and get to know some people in this nairaland,especially in Literature section.my best role will be kelvin,i kinda like the guy,but you forgot to tell us why he became a terrorist,you promise to.in reality i will bang Sandra not Ngozi,i dont like police women,if there will be season two,dont let clement mary her,rather clement will be the president and ngozi minister.the types of Chief P. Obi full everywhere for naija presently.i really enjoyed this book and learned alot more from it.ive spent 1day and 6hours since i join nairaland sometime in 2013 mostly in politics section,not until last week since i discovered you and AIAC,you can take a look in my profile,it has jumped to maybe by now 4days or more. More greese to your elbow,more ink to your pen,more inspirition to your thinking,more every every that you need to wax stronger.i appreciate.thank you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
PharmFonex:
wats d difference.......BROWN HAD 3 HANDS??

Olodo grin

Brown had two Heads undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Gideon9947: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
WOW!!!!!............!!!!
At last the very best crime story i'v ever read.KUDOS 2 D9TY7,U'RE DA BOMB.I feel like it will nt come 2 an end.All d same,d Lord will lift u up to dat very position u so much desire.more ink to yah pen sir.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
There're eggs and there's an egg wole soyinka would say and i borrowed a leaf from him to say that there're writers and there's a writer. Yours is such that could be too rare to find in a moment. Again, okonkwo in "Achebe's" things fall apart said to Nwakibe that "he came to pay respect to the great so that he can pave way for his own greatness". Saying welldone to you d9ty7 could'nt be enough, but in a familiar lingua i say "GRACIAS AMIGOS" to your undying wealth of experience....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
alabig:
There're eggs and there's an egg wole soyinka would say and i borrowed a leaf from him to say that there're writers and there's a writer. Yours is such that could be too rare to find in a moment. Again, okonkwo in "Achebe's" things fall apart said to Nwakibe that "he came to pay respect to the great so that he can pave way for his own greatness". Saying welldone to you d9ty7 could'nt be enough, but in a familiar lingua i say "GRACIAS AMIGOS" to your undying wealth of experience....
Thank you very much bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gideon9947:
WOW!!!!!............!!!!
At last the very best crime story i'v ever read.KUDOS 2 D9TY7,U'RE DA BOMB.I feel like it will nt come 2 an end.All d same,d Lord will lift u up to dat very position u so much desire.more ink to yah pen sir.
Amen and you too. Thank you very much.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Champele:
thanks bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Oga d9ty7 thank u for dis wonderful movie... Disquised in novel's form.
May God bless u abundantly for sharinq it... Lemme jux confess to all members of d thread... I formely have d dream of becominq. A superstar nollywood actor, but after readinq dis stowie of urx... Am now applyinq for criminoloqy ... No lonqa theatre art... And d most happiest part of it all is dat i av oqa CLEMENT as a role model...
Sir.D9ty7 tnx for chanqin ma life for beta... U ar a LIVING LEGEND...! GOD BLESS UR PARENTS FOR ME FOR BRINGING U INTO THIS OUR GENERATION... TUALE...!
(Sneezes...) eeehen... Else i forqet ... Onemansquad dis na ma number ooo... 09039438648 ... I wan to be with his excellency/noble d9ty7 dre... Tnx. To all oda readers... And thread ushers...! U peepz... Are extremely wonderful...!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
[b]Good Morning Nairalanders, I've got a real discussion with you guys and I want your cooperation, you all know that many writers in this literature section are really vexed with us right now simply because we are selfish. Plagiarism rate on NL is becoming alarming and we can't do nothing about it, writers are sacrificing there work being plagiarised and their precious time to satisfy us and we are not paying them for it, but princesa has taking that upon herself and all we just have to do is Vote. Let's show this people love, maybe writers like myself and Tiffany would give it a second thought about not posting our work in here anymore. I know we can all do it, we are not selfish and we will show this writers that we love them more than they can ever imagine. If you haven't go voted for the best writer of the month and the best newcomer in the awards thread. Just go over there and type, I vote tiffany- best writer and I vote Kinwayne for the best newcomer, these are the writers of my choice and you are all free to vote for the writer of your choice.
Note: We cannot reward this people for the entertainment their giving us but we can very much award them and that what we are gonna do. Thanks ya'll in anticipation, your vote countsgrin [/b] www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/42#29685014.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by smarh(f): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2015
@ last i'v joined nairaland nd i'v been able to comment..... wow... this is excellent d9ty7.... i joined nairaland just to acknowledge u, cus i'll b an ingrate if i ddnt do that.... more power to your elbow...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by smarh(f): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2015
i can c u r online... i'll b grateful if u can comment.... nd u can trust me 2 always follow ur story[/color][color=#006600]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
smarh:
@ last i'v joined nairaland nd i'v been able to comment..... wow... this is excellent d9ty7.... i joined nairaland just to acknowledge u, cus i'll b an ingrate if i ddnt do that.... more power to your elbow...
I appreciate it ma'am. Am glad I have been able to at least entertain you with this piece of mine. More to come from me
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Darus05(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2015
[b]Even if u ll post d part 2 on mars, we ll surely follow u. U ar d best[b/]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Wow! Diz is so interesting. Even though av been a silent follower, dis one of d best av read on nairaland so far. Have been one of d fans of Kelvin since, even though he played d bad guy role. Since kelvin av feelings for Ngozi, i dnt tink he should have taken advantage of her at d hotel, Kelvin been danger himself cant just be shot lyk dat on d leg by Ngozi without retalitatin,And my dear sis Ngozi, first she has crush on tobi, kelvin, now clement....Am still much around for d part 2 thou, i just hope kelvin would already have a rethink when is out of prison becos most people don dey judge kelvin, nd i stil dnt no y kelvin joined d gang......Abeg bros, where will d part 2 be posted since u said nt on nairaland
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by horlabissy03: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
I just have to appreciate ur work even if I had been a silent reader.u really did a good work.more grease to ur elbow. can I join d whatsapp group chat?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shilery: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2015
this is ballo frm whatsapp shoutout to naa and hrh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Kolynz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
*****A court session in the Federal high court, Lagos****
.................. Its time for the judge to deliver the judgement on the accused........

JUDGE: due to the charge labelled against you by the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority(LASTMA), MR KOLYNZ, i hereby sentence you to One hour in kirikiri prison with NO hard labour..... C.O.U.R.T!!!

********flashback*********

I was driving my car on one of the lagos high way, and the LASTMA stopped me for check-up.... While they were doing the checkup, the radio with one of the officers started singing the national anthem.. The officers immediately stood attention, while i was shaking my head to the beat of the shoki song singing from the cd player in my car....................... After the anthem, the officials said i will be persecuted for not being patriotic(maybe I nodding my head while d national anthem was going on meant that).

*******to the present*******

That was how i found myself in the court, and was sentence to One hour with NO hard labour.

******inside the prison******

I spent 10 minutes changing my cloth to the prison khaki, befor going out to the field to collect fresh air.

*****prison field where lots of inmates are working, some talking, while others sleeping********

I sights a young handsome guy in a midst of some other guyz, with his name inscribed on his cloth (dont know why only the guy has his name inscribed on his shirt). I walk up to him and was happy when i saw the name clearly,,, #Danger-Kelv.

"Danger-Kelv, i salute you oh". I hailed..
"Young man how are you doing". He replied with a straight face, no smile. (But I'm aint surprise, i know him more than he knows himself)
"I'm cool bro, I'm Kolynz". I answered extending my hand for a hand shake.
He handshake me, and that was when he smiled for the first time.

"Meet my boys in this prison". Kelv said, pointing to like more than 10 deadly looking inmate.
"Nice meeting you brothers". I replied trembling.
"We are planning our escape from this prison, probably we gonna blow up the prison headquartes before escaping". Kelv said with his face back to his normal face, no smiles.
"I'm not surprised, i know what the great hitman is capable of doing. You are the Michael Scofield here". I replied
"After escaping from here, I'm gonna start up my own terrorist group with the name yet to be decided, I'm gonna go after Clement and his daughter, rescue my father from anywhere he is". Kelv replied

********I was scared but decided not to show it********

"Boss what about the lady Detective who caught and shot you on your leg". One of the deadly looking guys who i later get to know as TECHNO asked.
"And the mole who acted in help of the police, he always knows your(Kelv) direction, your next actions and always reported them to the police. What will you do to D9ty7?". Another guy by name SQUAD asked.

******i almost screamed when i hear Oga d9ty7 name*******

"I'm still going to enjoy two or more hot round of s*x with that detective, before silencing her... As for d9ty7, I'm not going to harm him. I being caught was as a result of me not planning things well, i should have killed mike inside the pipe and head off out of the country, but i wanted to give him a slowly and painful death. So d9ty7 is not going to be touch, he is a cool boy". Kelv replied
"That's cool boss, let's get on with our plan. Where is STARRY, hope he has contacted the bomb and guns supplier?". PHILIP the only cool looking guy among them asked.
"I sent him(Starry) to go and see the numbers of security guarding the headquarters, you know we needs to know the in and out of that place before we carry out our attack". Kelv said

*******i watched on as they discuss for more 30-35 mins***********

"How long will you be here Kolynz". Techno asked me shining his dirty almost decayed teeth at me.
"I have less than 20 minutes to spend here before i will become a free man". I replied.
"The judiciary system can be funny atimes, they ought not to sentence you here instead of just an hour". The only lady in their midst said with yoruba ascent.
"Dont mind them, always foolish like the nigeria police force". Kelv said, and all burst in laughter with the exception of Kelv.

********my time in here is almost up so i told them I'm going, kelv relayed their plan to me in details, gave me his mobile number and told me to create a whatapp fan group and add him, so he can reach his other fans and admirers********i bade them all bye and wished them a successful attack*******

*******after changing my khaki back to my designers outfit, i came out of the prison and enter my car and zoom off home (feeling happy that i finally met the great hitman, Danger-Kelv)*********
.To the members of KELV FANS ASSOCIATION, pls drop your number so i can add U to the whatapp group....
#expect_kelv_soon....

Thanks for taking your time to read my rubbish
Baba God Noni

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fembleez1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
D9ty7:
[b]Just like my mum would say, the only thing that has no end is that thing that is yet to start and today I understood the meaning of that short quote. God bless you mum for asking God to give you a boy who can play football, play tennis, talk actively in politics, both home and foreign, the serious minded boy and above all, the boy who writes.
When I started this story on the 19th of April and I finished the writing in the 16th of June all thanks to my laziness, I told Emzypaz I would like to share this story on Nairaland and he was like "don't spoil your reputation as one of the writers who always complete their stories."
I went ahead and started posting the story and for the first time in over a year that I started posting on Nairaland, there was no day or minute that I felt discouraged all thanks to the readers.
I will say a quick shoutout to some readers here and please, please and please, if I didn't mention your name, just know that I am human and I can't possibly remember the over 100guys whom I met all thanks to this story.
Kingphilip- A long time Nairaland friend. We go meet one day, abi no be so?
Lilyomi- A very good friend I guess. We met here on this thread, met once again in the whatsapp group created and today, she is one of my very few friends.
Tenajtek- I will personally expose you here. I can no longer keep this secret. She personally sponsored this story by giving me a substantial amount of money(recharge card worth) and I was able to subscribe for two straight months. Thank you very much Ma.
Vibra- I don't know what to say. You are just the best, phone calls, messages, chats, she is just wonderful.
Tecno4life- This guy sabi talk. I pray he won't be beaten one day cos of that. You are just wonderful.
Onemansquad, Bluestarry, Stuff46, Bdabuwa: They make use laugh in our whatsapp group. Did I tell you they are thugs? With the exception of Bdabuwa. They all have guns and catapult.
Profsomebody, Crownfullhouse, Hamzatseyi, kolynz, Ajaxtea, Digriz, Vickchi, Rantex1, Alabig, Shebarh, Loabb22, donphill, Bossricky, Zimoni, tfabu, Rounakid, Okalo, omololamide- I love you guys.
Adeh39 and Adeola-Adewealth027: My Whatsapp and nairaland sweethearts respectively. I am very lucky, two Ades.
Flakeey- Confirmed analyst, she will always talk about every major characters in every comment of hers.
Mariamferanmi- You know na. One of the best, both Nairaland and whatsapp same with Shankies215.
Florjay, Temmyluv20, Tuprety- You guys are just wonderful.
Emmabest2000- A critic who doesn't want favouritism. He wants every character to be treated equally. Bros, I must confess, mesef I love some characters jare.
Kocvalour- At one point I felt like arresting this guy or sending Danger-kelv to him. He criticises me like I am a James Hadley Chase. He would say it point blank, this shouldn't be and I will be like "this one pass my brain o." But all thanks to you, I have become a better writer, don't mind those fim tricks.
Labaski- At some point, she felt like I had forgotten her, but she is still on my mind like one of our very amiable super-moderators, 'mynd.' Thank you ma.
Toykathy- She made me take a decision which till today I am still very grateful for. The decision actually made me understand some things, I was able to rub shoulders with the best writers around here. She made me join the 2014 Nairaland writers collaboration.
I really wanted to mention you all, but hey I am not a computer, but be rest assured that I will go over every page and mention you all before the end of the week.
Codedbaby and MhizEnkay- They both thought my not replying their comments was intentional, but its not really my fault. Too much comments. You guys are wonderful.
Meeting you guys was the best thing that happened to me online in 2014 and even January 2015. Don't forget that while we were together, I won the best writer for the month of september, #5,000 cash prize. I won the regular updater of the month in November and December, recharge card prize, but while we were together, All in a circle was voted as the 3rd best story, crime and Actions in 2014. You no try o. While we were together, I was voted the LITERATURE- person of the year 2014, OBAGO!
So many things happened while we were together and I am glad that I met you all.
Worthy mentions; LarrySun, Divepen, AudreyTimms, Chistar01, TemitopeDaniel, Kingzpen, Flakkydagirl, Dyoungstar and others.
The writers who broke into the scene late in 2014, Thronekid, Touchmeder, Kinwayne, Fembleez1(Nairaland Grammarian), Touchmeder and a few others, please make the year 2015 a great one, I just wanna read all through.
Am I mad? I forgot to mention Fatalveli the bad guy whom I hold in high esteem.
Also, Harjibola10, he is not a reader, but he is someone who mentions d9ty7 a lot. He thinks d9ty7 is a big man who writes, but unknown to him, D9ty7 is just one small boy.
I hope we can do this some other time![/b]
Abeg no quote this post o.

Thanks boss smiley
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by whizdame(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Paulv:
How did u read it...make sure u read with understanding inorder to enjoy it(insult not intended)
am a student and am on break
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Paulv(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
whizdame:
am a student and am on break
i get ur drift man;all'd best ur academics.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fatalveli(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Actually, the writers will have to suspend their works here on NL temporarily, or maybe permanently because our stories are being plagiarised and these plagiarist are making money from it, via their blogs and facebook pages while we are always trying so hard to satisfy our reader. These plagiarist do not even have to go through any stress at all, the just copy it and paste it on their thread, what rubbish, they will even claim they are the owner.

@Op imagine going to a market one day and you saw your story already published in a book and it's sold for 15/20k, you opened it and saw one weird name as the author, I'm very sure you will almost run mad with anger. So I'll urge all writer to suspend their work in here for the time, till this issue is resolved. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
If you want to read the completion of this story, contact me via my e-mail: durodolad9ty7@gmail.com or whatsapp @ +2348166920449.
The part 2 has started already, contact me for the link to the second part of the story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please, please and please, the e-mail for request is strictly; durodolad9ty7@gmail.com.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2015
[b]Do you still wanna read All in a circle part 2? Then the time is now.
Adewealth027, kolynz, bdabuwa, Prettydiva89, Tenajtek, Adeh39, Bluestarry, Onemansquad, kingphilip, donphill, alabig, omololamide, Ajaxtea, rantex1, vickchi94, okalo, Digriz, Emmabest2000, tecno4life, mariamferanmi, shebarh, Flakeey, Loabb22, Labaski, Seunviju, tfabu, zimoni, Rounakid, bossricky, uthman51, Fatalveli, paulv, whizdame, Florjay, profsomebody, crownfullhouse, Hamzatseyi, kocvalour, Toykathy, codedbaby, MhizEnkay, Niwdog, pweetidamsel, Darus05, smarh, champele, Gideon9947, PharmFonex, Mherihgold.
Walahi, people plenty for here sha o.
Just like I said, the second part of this story won't be posted on Nairaland. If you want to follow it to the end, just hook me up, via durodolad9ty7@gmail.com or +2348166920449 on whatsapp and request for the link.
Note: The e-mail to inbox is durodolad9ty7@gmail.com and remember, the link would be released strictly on request.
Pweetydamsel: I think you should correct that, send your message to durodolad9ty7@gmail.com. The other mail is currently inaccessible for me right now.
Ifyude: I think you got it already. Haven't you?[/b]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Afamjb, pricelesslove, pishon, Horladorjah, ThaRuthlxx, discoprophet, temmylove28, Mma22, omotalkie, Yollychika, Bloomingbud, Temitopehleb, Shilery, Hardetoayour, febeuty, martin98, Benjaminbest, boladex1, ukeme8, haydot95, chade, handie, onosj, IgyRaph, Jorghor, summerflame, oyinprince, moseph, Lordkayy, Donkaz, Donpoker9, Edipee, Fam24, bigwig97, busyinks, scholesjnr, hebenz, slimjoe, kristen12, lauda, Emmotion, macpetrus.
ALL IN A CIRCLE part 2 has started already. If you want to read it, contact me via durodolad9ty7@gmail.com or +2348166920449 on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.