Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (629654 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
U bad gan o. See how you quoted the whole post.
Beckytee:
tanx for the dedication
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
beckytee happy birthday wishing u all da good things u wish yourself

so Frank go suffer in place of Janet
Ok nw make we de see

I just hope the remaining girls b graduate successfully

d9ty7 u r the boss jor please do ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
to that ghost reader,
may almiqhtinq God, give you more in abundance IJN.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Keep your comments coming. Tomorrow is monday, a busy week ahead of me. But it doesn't stop updates, at least 2-3 per day.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
D9ty7:
Update resumes this afternoon. One of the readers here who asked not to be mentioned because he is a guest made it possible. He subscribed my phone so I can serve you guys with updates aplenty.
thanks to the nice fellow. let the good work continue. me wan subscribe for u too oooo. am waiting
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
D9ty7:
Keep your comments coming. Tomorrow is monday, a busy week ahead of me. But it doesn't stop updates, at least 2-3 per day.
no dinner tonight? come-on man u can help us

I pity ngozi sha o but she should have taken it easy n not speed up things as she did
but d9ty7 I can't remember what she did that she was suspended n BTW shouldn't dey have had from ha before giving ha the suspension?

Gud update boss I'm always behind u
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
codedbaby:

thanks to the nice fellow. let the good work continue. me wan subscribe for u too oooo. am waiting
my own go soon expire too o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
kingphilip:

Lol. send ur mobile no
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
kingphilip:

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kingphilip: I'll try and drop one more update tonight to cap Beckytee's day. You know today is all about her?
I'll start typing once I am less busy. Even tomorrow's updates, I never type them.
#God will help me.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Back from the space.....and happy birthday to you beckkytee.....sorry for lateness......and beckkytee i forgive you for quoting the update that was dedicated to you....no one is permitted to do that.....i salute you all my guys tecno,onemansquad,fatalvi,bluestarry,d9ty7,adewealth,and so on.........my s.heart ADEH how are doing,and happy sunday to you...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
D9ty7:
U bad gan o. See how you quoted the whole post.
dnt mind me jare, am sorry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmykul4love:
Back from the space.....and happy birthday to you beckkytee.....sorry for lateness......and beckkytee i forgive you for quoting the update that was dedicated to you....no one is permitted to do that.....i salute you all my guys tecno,onemansquad,fatalvi,bluestarry,d9ty7,adewealth,and so on.........my s.heart ADEH how are doing,and happy sunday to you...
tanx for d wishes and tanx for d forgiveness, I was actually typing while my mind is wiith my guests. I wouldn't av done dat on a gud day
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are not a fine person jor. So u mean sey you threw a party and you didn't invite us. You will see what we will do for you.
Beckytee:
tanx for d wishes and tanx for d forgiveness, I was actually typing while my mind is wiith my guests. I wouldn't av done dat on a gud day
Onemansquad, tecno4life, Bluestarry. Show her!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
D9ty7:
You are not a fine person jor. So u mean sey you threw a party and you didn't invite us. You will see what we will do for you.Onemansquad, tecno4life, Bluestarry. Show her!
Bros shuld we flog her bum bum
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
We'll definitely flog her. But wait o, no be silver jubilee she celebrate?
Onemansquad:

Bros shuld we flog her bum bum
Find out if she is married.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmykul4love:

I'm fyn jare my Darling,

D9ty7, keep on doing d gud work, U are d BEST.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
D9ty7:
You are not a fine person jor. So u mean sey you threw a party and you didn't invite us. You will see what we will do for you.Onemansquad, tecno4life, Bluestarry. Show her!
babe cme here. My punishement is simple veri simple. Onemansquad and tecno4life wants to kill u. But me i want u to enjoy. Oya here is wat to do.
Do u like banana? I no mean eatable ones. U no na dnt u? No need to xplain. I have a very big one. My dad gave it to me 22yrs ago. I want u to cme join me let it it. Only
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmykul4love:
wetin u kari cme gv us broz?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good story here D9ty7 ,I enjoy every part of it. I don't read often,I do only read when you made several posts.
But I just thought I should drop a comment here.
Keep up the good work
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
wetin u kari cme gv us broz?
na banana i carry come give you..........pls monkey tail dey with incase you need it to cool of your brain..........also dogoyaro and green leaf....onemansquad you are invited too
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmykul4love:
na banana i carry come give you..........pls monkey tail dey with incase you need it to cool of your brain..........also dogoyaro and green leaf....onemansquad you are invited too
m b like say na ur proffesion be dat o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emmykul4love:
m b like say na ur proffesion be dat o. I mean d banana between my legs o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MhizEnkay(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
haydot95:
hehe...oya no vex,even tho ya annoyance na fake...barman,help me give her feyrouz,or u want something strong?
no.. Just give me fried water. Werriz tecno4life?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
MhizEnkay:
no.. Just give me fried water. Werriz tecno4life?
fried wetin? Are u 4rm china?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Feels like looking 4 trouble small.
D9ty7:
--continuation--
It was a little after the hour of six when Clement decided to check on Ngozi at the hospital. He walked into the waiting room and a nurse urshered him into Ngozi's ward.
He pushed the door open and walked into the room, Tobiloba seated by her bedside.
"Mr Clement, you are welcome." Tobiloba said.
"Good evening sir." Clement said shaking hands with him.
"Sit down." Tobi said vacating his seat for him.
"No no no. Please sit, I only stopped by to know how she is feeling." Clement replied.
Meanwhile, Ngozi laid down on the bed watching the drama being performed by the two men with total indifference.
"How are you feeling now?" Clement asked holding her hand.
Ngozi nodded her head weakly, which Clement interpreted as getting better.
"When is she getting discharged?" He asked her fiancee.
"For now, the doctors want to monitor her response to treatment. But am sure she'll be out in few days. Not much damage was done to her spinal cord according to the x-ray result. But the shock has caused increase in her blood pressure." Tobiloba explained.
This guy would have made a good doctor.
"The Supritendent asked me to give you this letter." Clement said dropping an envelope beside her.
"What's inside?" She asked weakly.
Tobiloba had already picked up the envelope and was tearing it off.
"According to the meeting we had today, you have been suspended." He said.
"But why?" Ngozi asked.
"No one was willing to talk about your offence but I think you overstepped your boundaries. They said you boycotted existing protocol and acted on your own." Clement replied.
"Was that what I did?" She asked.
"Actually, I don't think there is anything bad in what you did, I am suspecting Sylvester as the brain behind your suspension." Clement explained further.
"My suspension is until when?" She asked facing her fiancee.
Tobiloba who had the letter in his hands was no longer interested in reading the content of the letter since he had heard all from Clement.
"Its indefinite. Even Mike has a hearing tomorrow." Clement continued.
Ngozi inhaled deeply, this was not what she envisaged when she discovered the underground. Her dream was to unravel whatever mystery, whatever secret that dwell in the inderground. But now, everything seems impossible and those dreams looked unreal and impossible. Will I give up? No.
"Mike has a hearing? Abuja I suppose?" She asked, this time all weakness in her had vanished and she looked strong again.
"No, Ibadan." Clement replied. "Just take your time to recupperate and you'll be fine. I'll talk to the commissioner and believe me, as soon as your are out of here, you are back to work."
Ngozi nodded and went into deep thought.
"Clement, there is something I want to tell you." She said.
Clement urged her to go on with whatever she wants to tell him.
"You see, that room where you met me leads to an underground." She stopped to see his reaction.
Satisfied that she got his attention.
"I'll want you to explore the underground and make the most of it. Try and get past the electric security that is in place. It could lead us somewhere you know." She continued.
"So, you later went on to enter the underground? That's ridiculous. Thank God something was able to stop you." Tobiloba shouted.
"Mr Tobiloba, keep your voice down. So you knew there was an underground and you refused to tell anyone about it?" Clement asked.
"Hassan knew about it." She replied.
"Who the hell is Hassan? You knew Hassan is a soldier, and millitary men are always power hungry, he'll support you not breadthing it to anyone so that he can have a fair share of the commendation." He continued.
"You need to see how she reacted when I asked her not to go on with investigating the underground. She stopped talking to me." Tobiloba added.
"Tobi please. Save it." She said cutting him short.
"So where is that Hassan now? Because I remembered we were looking for the two of you then." He asked.
"Hassan is dead. He was lying dead when I entered the room." She replied.
"Do you know what that means? Automatic dismissal from the force if they ever found out Hassan is dead."
Fear gripped her. Even though she planned resigning from the force immediately after her marriage, she was not a fan of leaving a job unceremoniously.
"Just do something concerning the underground." She said and turned her back to the two men.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN
If u neva read den u suppose to thank me 4 diz

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Immediately it is 12AM, you guys should please vote for me as the regular updater of the month. I think I deserve that. Or what do you think?
The voting lasts for a week meaning from tomorrow monday to sunday. Please please and please, vote for d9ty7.
Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/30#28291318
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by MhizEnkay(f): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
fried wetin? Are u 4rm china?
not at all.. 'Bun' and 'bread' in PHC.. I just like what will happen to tecno4life when he pours the water in the hot oil..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
MhizEnkay:
not at all.. 'Bun' and 'bread' in PHC.. I just like what will happen to tecno4life when he pours the water in the hot oil..
lolzzz. I tink say u b china o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
babe cme here. My punishement is simple veri simple. Onemansquad and tecno4life wants to kill u. But me i want u to enjoy. Oya here is wat to do.
Do u like banana? I no mean eatable ones. U no na dnt u? No need to xplain. I have a very big one. My dad gave it to me 22yrs ago. I want u to cme join me let it it. Only
chisos! Wiariz my assault rifle,u wan dey give person banana 4 here?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
MhizEnkay:
I just like what will happen to tecno4life when he pours the water in the hot oil..
wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.