Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (629651 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Edipee(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, may I use this opportunity to apologize to this lovely family, and our chief pilot- D9ty7 for hidding under GHOST MODE since the inception of this wonderful thread. Please, may I be pardoned and accepted. Once again thank you D9ty7, thank you fellow fans and officers of the thread. I am your brother, Edipee.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol. There is no problem. At least you commented today, some people don't even care.
Edipee:
Gud morning Ladies and Gentlemen, may I use this opportunity to apologize to this lovely family, and our chief pilot- D9ty7 for hidding under GHOST MODE since the inception of this wonderful thread. Please, may I be pardoned and accepted. Once again thank you D9ty7, thank you fellow fans and officers of the thread. I am your brother, Edipee.
Welcome our long hiding brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol. But I thought Kings are not always afraid. Tell me u are afraid.
kingphilip:
d9ty7 y u de make us fear nw please keep dem safe
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Hope these posts are not getting too much? One last question for everyone who reads the last update.
- Now that Deoye is on his way to attack Tolani and Dolapo, do you think he'll be successful? - Remember he was unlucky once, do you think he would fail this time too?
- Don't forget that Darasimi is currently with the two girls, will she play a role in foiling Deoye's plans?
- What if she decides to leave and her friends decide to see her off, won't they come face to face with Deoye and his goons?
That's a question for all of us. And I'll be glad if we all answer them.
Deoye could succeed, with don arround dashinq out instructionz and how they intend going about everything seemz they would get to hurt the girls maybe not succeeding in killing them
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Edipee:
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, may I use this opportunity to apologize to this lovely family, and our chief pilot- D9ty7 for hidding under GHOST MODE since the inception of this wonderful thread. Please, may I be pardoned and accepted. Once again thank you D9ty7, thank you fellow fans and officers of the thread. I am your brother, Edipee.
forgiven
techno4live will make you feel at home

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by LawFight(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls when will u start ,I can wait for u sir
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Lol. But I thought Kings are not always afraid. Tell me u are afraid.
I'm not.. I drove the fear far off as soon as it showed up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Aaaaa there you are. After a break I'm back. Hope u all gud?. Nyc nyc updates. Please don't get angry D9ty7 I was quiet busy. Anyway I'm I eligible to vote?

Finally make sure I see your face on watsapp before I chat you grin.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
I jst pray diz deoye ll be caught. his crime s bcoming 3much
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol. What if I am faceless like Abdul Maleek? I wear masks, that's it.
Ogbarmey:
Aaaaa there you are. After a break I'm back. Hope u all gud?. Nyc nyc updates. Please don't get angry D9ty7 I was quiet busy. Anyway I'm I eligible to vote?

Finally make sure I see your face on watsapp before I chat you grin.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2014
I will be dropping an update before 12noon. Am sorry, the update had to go like that.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Lol. What if I am faceless like Abdul Maleek? I wear masks, that's it.
shocked. I fear you now o. Please I'm I eligible to vote?

Where on earth is onemansquad and techno4life? I think we miss them. undecided
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2014
The girls would call Clement when they get to the room? Wonder how fast he can get there,unless he could teleport with the entire squad,I think one of the 2 girls would die b4 help arrives...Deoye would b captured,the other guys in don's car would be killed,but the don would escape,but D9ty7,abeg #saveourgirls
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jasminelilian(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
well done boss,more wisdom n knowledge to your brain.please keepourgirls don't let deoye harm them
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Yes u re.
Ogbarmey:

shocked. I fear you now o. Please I'm I eligible to vote?

Where on earth is onemansquad and techno4life? I think we miss them. undecided
Onemansquad nd chinko, where are you boys?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2014
This one that everyone wants the girls to be saved, I think I should drop the next update, so that we can know what eventually happened to the girls.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Yes u re.Onemansquad nd chinko, where are you boys?
Ok I will in a jiffy.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Once it is 11am, the next update drops. But don't forget to drop your comments, and if you haven't voted, then I advise you to do so between now and Saturday.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Once it is 11am, the next update drops. But don't forget to drop your comments, and if you haven't voted, then I advise you to do so between now and Saturday.
thanks a bunch grin 23minutes more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Edipee(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
stuff46:

forgiven
techno4live will make you feel at home
Thank you!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
#yawns# hmmm so ive finally caugut up wt u guys. Wot a wonderful story. D9ty7 Ure da bomb. Weldone
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Update time postponed. Drops before 12noon.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Update time postponed. Drops before 12noon.

[quote author=D9ty7
]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2014
what's she doing with the stick? She might use it for self defense i guess,maybe escaping in the process, but the other girl will eventually die!! One has to die biko
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jasminelilian(f): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
angry sad,ok Dariss God
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jasminelilian(f): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2014
sad
kocvalour:
what's she doing with the stick? She might use it for self defense i guess,maybe escaping in the process, but the other girl will eventually die!! One has to die biko
why will one have to die abeg the blood we are sharing is enough.don allah d9ty7 saveourgirls angry
kocvalour:
why will one have to die abeg the blood we are sharing is enough.don allah d9ty7 saveourgirls
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
POST HIDDEN
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handmaid: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
if any girl should die, then it should be darasinmi ooo. but she has left meaning she is now safe. i need the girls to stay alive.
by d way d9ty7, y are they so bent on killing the girls? is it because of deoye's boast of doing so or is there more to it? i probably missed some part of the story.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
handmaid:
if any girl should die, then it should be darasinmi ooo. but she has left meaning she is now safe. i need the girls to stay alive.
by d way d9ty7, y are they so bent on killing the girls? is it because of deoye's boast of doing so or is there more to it? i probably missed some part of the story.
He feels their advice led to his girlfriend's death so they must pay for it.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Jasminelilian:
sadwhy will one have to die abeg the blood we are sharing is enough.don allah d9ty7 saveourgirls angrywhy will one have to die abeg the blood we are sharing is enough.don allah d9ty7 saveourgirls

Haha i predicted correctly.. Oya D9ty7 come gimme award nih
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handmaid: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbarmey:

He feels their advice led to his girlfriend's death so they must pay for it.

yea.. u are right. i recall that now. thanks
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Aha! Nothing must happen to Tola ooh. Waiting for d next update. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.