Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (629657 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Crownfullhouse(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Next update drops when these people dropped their comments. They are the ones that I caught viewing the thread.
Viewing this topic: ThaRuthlxx7(m), Seanixking(m), Crownfullhouse(m), Omoakin5(m), Mcweber(m), lanjum(f), Slingkey(m), Spongia1, yemiisaac(m), omotalkie, Emmykul4love(m)

Oga D9ty7.......

U're a GENIUS......

U're Endowed.......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by latbas(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
I still dont think d gal is dead.hope for a surprise 4rm d9ty7.#member of teamkeepourgirlsafe#
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbarmey:

Awwww kiss back mwah. Welcome back. D9ty7 only one update? Ok here take 1000 naira credit and updategrin grin.
Don't bother to thank me, is a pleasuregrin
Baby lets go to a serene environment cox d way evrybdy is lukin @us wit red eyes , ah dnt wnt anytn 2 hapen 2 u o

#Firstly what would u lyk 2 take?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
mehn Darasimi i feel 4 her oo
#dnt wory it is wel
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbarmey: What did I just see you do? You kissed a guy in the cinema? Your daddy must hear this one.
Onemansquad: She is not going anywhere with you. She is getting married to chief Owonikoko, the richest cocoa farmer in her village.
----
This message is addressed to the #team keepourgirlssafe.
The president of the above team should see me in my office and let us discuss the fate of Tolani. Her chances of survival and others. Lol
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jummy604: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Uhmmm,i dnt knw wat to say with all ds killing here nd there,buh i dn comment sha.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
To those whose comments have gingered me today.
Crownfullhouse- Adekunle right?
Latbas, Ogbarmey, Onemansquad, Flakeey, Adewealth, Kingphilip, MhizEnkay, Emmykul4love, Mariamferanmi, femyodsky, donsamtex, haydot95, Jasminelillian, kocvalour, Stuff46 and a host of other.
You are all wonderful and the best I have ever come accross here.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
The killing will stop as soon as possible. Clement is working on how to stop the killings.
jummy604:
Uhmmm,i dnt knw wat to say with all ds killing here nd there,buh i dn comment sha.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jasminelilian(f): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
well-done boss,thanks for the up date.please Tolani must not die,keepourgirlssafe
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jhymrod(f): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Weldone boss,more ink to your pen
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
Ogbarmey: What did I just see you do? You kissed a guy in the cinema? Your daddy must hear this one.
Onemansquad: She is not going anywhere with you. She is getting married to chief Owonikoko, the richest cocoa farmer in her village.
----
This message is addressed to the #team keepourgirlssafe.
The president of the above team should see me in my office and let us discuss the fate of Tolani. Her chances of survival and others. Lol
hey yong man if u tel her dad am goin to cal ma warriors to teach u a lesson so dt in ur life u wil neva gossip agn

And as 4 owonikoko i knw my S. Wil neva marry him na
#dat old man wit many wives

Ogbarmey or do u wnt 2 go and be the man's 7th wife??
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rahma26(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well laid down plot. I feel for Darasimi, they are part of life.
Dolapo: I fear she will learn to have no emotion or feeling whatsoever. She has suffered a lot.
Tolani: you remain a part of the story. Even if you die, we'll always remember you.
Deoye: I just dey look at you from my HD screen.
Clement: Stop being a gentleman. Attack Deoye, storm khal corp. Stop insurgence and restore peace.
Weldone boss.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Jayson4a: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Good job oga boss. Next update please
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
See analysis from that girl who love Chemistry like her life.
Rahma26:
Well laid down plot. I feel for Darasimi, they are part of life.
Dolapo: I fear she will learn to have no emotion or feeling whatsoever. She has suffered a lot.
Tolani: you remain a part of the story. Even if you die, we'll always remember you.
Deoye: I just dey look at you from my HD screen.
Clement: Stop being a gentleman. Attack Deoye, storm khal corp. Stop insurgence and restore peace.
Weldone boss.
btw YK called to say he'll be in town Next month.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks boss!
Jayson4a:
Good job oga boss. Next update please
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
When darasimi thought she had flee from the hook, little did she know that she could be trapped by the thorn. All just in a circle.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=D9ty7 post=28339141]Ogbarmey: What did I just see you do? You kissed a guy in the cinema? Your daddy must hear this one.
----]
Sobbing: I can't be a second much more fourth wife o. Onemansquad you know you are the one o.

Ok D9ty7 He was only showing me something on his phone o. You saw nothing.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=Ogbarmey post=28340376][/quote]i arrest u 4 lying in my presence. It ur guy that will handcuff u. Onemansquad oya come do ur job
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wow........its good to be good o......I went to dat voting link and I keep seeing people voting for D9ty7............it was so overwhelming.......pls keep it up.....the Lord will keep upholding u
Ehn...Ehn......pls don't kill Tolani because I don't see any offense she has commited
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fareedha: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga D9ty7 pls now dont let tolani suffer too much and as fr darasimi save her inocent soul this last time
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nice !!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by zainharb: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
I pray Tolani is fine o. D9ty7, may dat gurl no die o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
i arrest u 4 lying in my presence. It ur guy that will handcuff u. Onemansquad oya come do ur job
Runs to onemansquad and hides behind him. Peeps to see Bluestarry approaching.
Onemansquad he wants to beat me...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbarmey:

Runs to onemansquad and hides behind him. Peeps to see Bluestarry approaching.
Onemansquad he wants to beat me...

you are running to a coward. Oga d9t7 send me down doeye, and victoria.
Babe it either you follow me i want to show u smetin or u will be arrested
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
you are running to a coward. Oga d9t7 send me down doeye, and victoria.
Babe it either you follow me i want to show u smetin or u will be arrested
I don die o..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ogbarmey:

I don die o..
coming yes or no ? Ok just a kiss onemansquad and d9t7 no go c us na
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
You guys are putting me in a very tight corner. This story has been written to the last letter in paper. I am just typing from there.
A change in events will disorganise everything.
Anything that happens to Tolani, you guys will have to take it like that. If she eventually survives, take it like that. If she dies, abeg accept it like that too.
Thanks.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Next update drops before 8pm and a final update drops before 11pm. You guys have been wonderful so far today. The comments, the voting, the everything and everything. Those kissing should beware, cos Jesus is coming. I won't talk to him on your behalf o.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tuprety(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
i ve dis strong believe that Tolani is not going to die.. U are d best D9ty7... Waiting for d next update..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Fareedha: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7:
You guys are putting me in a very tight corner. This story has been written to the last letter in paper. I am just typing from there.
A change in events will disorganise everything.
Anything that happens to Tolani, you guys will have to take it like that. If she eventually survives, take it like that. If she dies, abeg accept it like that too.
Thanks.
okay we'll manage with whatever d outcome is
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
D9ty7 if tolani die u get case for supreme court and heaven.

deoye continue killing as if na u get ur life and breath and as if say u get duplicate life for wardrobe.

The bozz continue. God dey ur side. ko kan aye
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
POST HIDDEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.