Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84481 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ResourcePower: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
This Tiwa Savage girl sure knows how to get you guys talking about her all the time. She is succeeding.
This sort of publicity is good for any entertainer. Don't mistake her for a fool; I think she is quite clever grin.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
I believe she's pretty in her own way. But i'm of the opinion that she should dress more decently. That dress doesn't befit her status#my opinion

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
tiwa i don't care wat d peeps say but i would professionally rip dose clothes off and "know"u....

For dose hu don't know.....in biblical terms, to know a woman is to kpansh her. E.g "adam knew his wife eve"
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Adigun055(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
olowo ko lowo,,o fyn ko fyn,,o ugly ko ugly..AND NOBODY FOR HERE FIT MAKE ORDINARY DOLL...NA WA O undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whoever did her makeup should be shot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
With her agbalumo boobsie undecided I feel teebillz pain sha.. That nigga b suffering in silence grin

Last bullet: She should return the table cloth to its owner

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by goalburner(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2014
dazzlingbeau: She looks good and she can wear whatever she feels like,and she is making her money,while you sir or mam can sit down and continue to hate and call her names.
BecaciaBarbie so u also among Tiwa Savage fans. nice comment though, shez makin her damn money buh d apparent truth is dat shez beautifully ugly. Her face would soon wear out. Her physique and height is also a 'savage'
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Fierce! She looks good.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by raphy(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2014
so na tiwa savage haters de here ,she is making her millions n u all r here hating her.she is maried n u r stil searchin for mr right.anyway d girl is naturaly beautifu so go hug transfomer .
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by MrDoGood(m): 1:26am On Sep 03, 2014
must she dress like a mature house help were ever she goes?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by SolomonAkuro(m): 1:37am On Sep 03, 2014
get me d fashion police officers
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Amoo84(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2014
shocked:oshe be lyk ojuju calabar....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by caniva(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2014
She looks like a palace maid/stewardess
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Missmossy(f): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Lack of fashion sense! The dress is a complete rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by lulukay(f): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Oga that knows errthang!! Pls show us ur sister tongue
Decryptor:

Watisdisonesayin? Did you even say amazing body? shocked Stop sugar-coating the truth! Tiwa Savage is so ugly that a bullet from a boko-haram assault rifle will refuse to penetrate her face if shot angry If you like her so much, at-least, try to teach her to cover her face with proper makeup like you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by lulukay(f): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2014
I love u!!!! End of discussion kiss....tot I was the only one who noticed d comments from za men angry
KA24DETT: I can understand Women hating on Tiwa Savage but to see dudes hating on her is disgusting.. Men gossiping about her clothes and her hair. SMH, anyways, Haters gona hate ... She's getting paid and y'all can be over there typing stu*pid with ur 2nd hand techno.
Rule no #27. A man should never hate on anyone else hustle... We are all paper chasers

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2014
raphy: so na tiwa savage haters de here ,she is making her millions n u all r here hating her.she is maried n u r stil searchin for mr right.anyway d girl is naturaly beautifu so go hug transfomer .

Naturally beautiful.......

For your dream abi.........joseph
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Omase o..
Someone quoted yoruba girls as being ugly. Yoruba girls are not ugly. Most of them are dark in complexion. The world doesn't see black as beautiful anymore. What I see in tiwa is a dark skinned beautiful girl. If she was fair, I can bet my last kobo she won't be termed as ugly. It has now become a crime to be dark skinned.

Secondly, sometimes the kind of man u marry rubs off on u. Tiwa was a sweet girl that everybody liked wiv an angelic voice before she married that man filled wiv controversy. The man's personality is rubbing off on tiwa. She became who she is soon after she married that guy. Many times we have heard she had altercations wiv people, she became stick thin, did an almost nude and seductive video. A once sweet girl turning to something else. Seems to me like another bobby and Whitney. I hope she doesn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Bigsteveg(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014
NickiRoman: She looks beautiful smiley,Most. Nigerians are naturally negative am not surprised with comments above me.

I don't get how you can hate someone you don't know personally. SMH.
They are not hating her personality, they are hating on her fashon sense. Try understand people b4 u judge.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Samsonklin(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014
NickiRoman: She looks beautiful smiley,Most. Nigerians are naturally negative am not surprised with comments above me.

I don't get how you can hate someone you don't know personally. SMH.
Sister madam, why do ppl hate shekau, d boko haram leader?, why do ppl hate GEJ?, why do ppl hate messi?, why do pple hate satan d devil?, why do ppl hate C. ronaldo?, why do pple hate d' banj?, why do ppl hate ..................... I can go on and on. Hating is normal, dat doesn't mean d person won't b wat he or she wants to b so, leave haters to hate. Everyone has d right to like or hate whosoever.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by mrspeaker: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2014
I feel ashame when some pple will just be ranting their mouth on NL. She is not representing our culture and value of a woman virtue. There are babies who are richer than her but yet no publicity,no wearing of indecent dresses.She is a wife and also a mother to be. Make she dey promote
africa dresses too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by raphy(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Naturally beautiful.......

For your dream abi.........joseph
so u dey follow de insult person wife u wey nefa see ya wife i sorry for u o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by armstrong82: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2014
If she liks let her walk naked afterall, she is not even beautiful. Old cargo!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by alexandakin(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2014
U guys gat Nigerian eye, where u c a lady wearing bikini n u call it naked, see some one without a bra call her unclad c a guy in briefs call him whateva. 2 me she's gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Yahoo1(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Samsonklin:
Sister madam, why do ppl hate shekau, d boko haram leader?, why do ppl hate GEJ?, why do ppl hate messi?, why do pple hate satan d devil?, why do ppl hate C. ronaldo?, why do pple hate d' banj?, why do ppl hate ..................... I can go on and on. Hating is normal, dat doesn't mean d person won't b wat he or she wants to b so, leave haters to hate. Everyone has d right to like or hate whosoever.
success breds hate! Lol!

But I rather be hated than poor! Who cares what some smelly mouthed slow pokes thinks!

Anyways,she is a celebrity,and people will criticize her..when you are popular like this,albeit in Nigeria,people will scrutinize you,so I don't see why you guys are complaining! This is common with every celebrity! Tiwa has not even been bad mouthed sef,abi Nigerian police no be humans them be? I think celebrities are so-called because they are popular;talked about most of the time! So I think Nigerian police,Nepa,GEJ,Fashola,Drivers are all celebrities and have been insulted more than Madame savage! Good news is that.....Hate has a good effect on the hated and otherwise on the Hater!

P.S: we should criticize her! We are not hating!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by tammie24: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
what more would you expect from a jealous ibo... not surprise at all but i will like to see a picture of u who thinks Tiwa Savage is ugly!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2014
goalburner:
BecaciaBarbie so u also among Tiwa Savage fans. nice comment though, shez makin her damn money buh d apparent truth is dat shez beautifully ugly. Her face would soon wear out. Her physique and height is also a 'savage'

How? I didn't even post any comment on that thread
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by aemmy: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
when you want to open tiwa's picture expect to see a bent right knee.....same pose almost every time *boring*
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by danjalingo: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2014
For this kind weather? Cold no de catch am?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by badmuch1(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
U know, the cloth no reach and she come tell her tailor 2 help her manage it,everybody knw say aunty Tiwa no dey too B but its not her fault.if she created herself, she would av made herself prettier than Beyonce...... In entertainment, we like her cos she's got the voice!!! Charlie, she's damn talented.go check her profile and all the Big European stars she's written and backed up 4 and all that. That's why I respect her and she's my favorite!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Midastorch(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Tiwa is a good musician I will never dispute that,inshort one of the best divas in Africa as a whole.BUT she's among those set of women that doesn't need make up to look beautiful.when I saw the post I know she'll be in all black laali on her lips.which makes her look lyk ojuju calabar.naturally shes beautiful but with heavy make ups Okija deities fine pass am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.