Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84496 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by AKMoney1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Me likey grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by lulukay(f): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa looks good!!! And yes d lace out fit is everything!!! I love it!!! Mayb a few alterations here n der wld make it perfect...shes not ugly, shes a beautiful woman, wiv an amazing body and a heavenly voice!!! love u tiwa! Congrats for gettin em @ d NEA's kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dwilliams: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: She looks good and she can wear whatever she feels like,and she is making her money,while you sir or mam can sit down and continue to hate and call her names.
of all d ppl dat bad mouthed her na only me u fit pick on, Madam lawyer,counsel for Tiwa Savage, no vex, I rest my case
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why do these so called stars dress in rags? undecided undecided
No be dis kind thing our grandmothers dem use as shimi?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
See UGLY-LITY at it's peak! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kingvicking(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
She no get clothing mentality(my own english, don't quote me), she has the feelings its all about reveling most part or your body,
Besides, if you ask me, I will say she is ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
lulukay: Tiwa looks good!!! And yes d lace out fit is everything!!! I love it!!! Mayb a few alterations here n der wld make it perfect...shes not ugly, shes a beautiful woman, wiv an amazing body and a heavenly voice!!! love u tiwa! Congrats for gettin em @ d NEA's kiss

ye she is looking good, i mean she is a celebrity, is in her profession to look like this to gain more attention, which she is obviously getting now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by SPSpecial(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is she going there for a village drama? chai! see makeup dress to a modern large event.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by RFella(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Like most of her peers, simply overrated

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kingthreat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Her dressing is a disgrace to marriage and motherhood. Fame never commot ashawo life commot for her head.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
She looks really good.

The lace outfit looks good on her.

Orobo gals, no try this outfit abeg before you cause wahala

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
lulukay: Tiwa looks good!!! And yes d lace out fit is everything!!! I love it!!! Mayb a few alterations here n der wld make it perfect...shes not ugly, shes a beautiful woman, wiv an amazing body and a heavenly voice!!! love u tiwa! Congrats for gettin em @ d NEA's kiss

Watisdisonesayin? Did you even say amazing body? shocked Stop sugar-coating the truth! Tiwa Savage is so ugly that a bullet from a boko-haram assault rifle will refuse to penetrate her face if shot angry If you like her so much, at-least, try to teach her to cover her face with proper makeup like you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by polarman(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

All i can say is, some ladies would have drowzy eyes due to over application of make-up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by tunshe: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmm....This lady is just too anxious to expose her nudity to the public.

Thank God she's married.

I wonder if she ever goes to church or they don't preach morals in her church?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kokowe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
folu4real: (The cloth looks like a cultural dance cloth or should i say underwear skirt and bra sef undecided).

Exactly my thought..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Probably she has forgotting she is a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by arck1: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Very soon Tiwa will tweet about all your commentscheesy then a nairalander will open a thread about the tweet and nairalanders will start commenting on the topictongue

I still de observewink

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by kalishay: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
I feel u can do better woman!!! C'mon use the brain!!!!

No hard feelings incase she tweet
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by swedbase(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
She is very urgly and over hype
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ama liking da babe despite her dress sense..... Always looking simple even wen she visited em headoffice..... Likin her since 1983
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
She got ma bak....!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by rayanberry: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
over rather girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
I picked you because you called her something degrading. She doesn't deserve that because you dont know her. And yes im a lawyer thank you.
dwilliams: of all d ppl dat bad mouthed her na only me u fit pick on, Madam lawyer,counsel for Tiwa Savage, no vex, I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

Na she overhype herself.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by akraym(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am sure the odour from her body kills faster than ebola

Hi. Deaf. Nation

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Tenim47(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
I wonder if na she act 4 dorobucci; she ugly dere o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by cole265(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is worried about her dressing. Why use panadol for another man's head ache. Her husband and parents are not complaining and we guys are enjoying what we see. Ride on lady Giwa. Untill your husband or parents wake up from their slumber.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by KA24DETT(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
I can understand Women hating on Tiwa Savage but to see dudes hating on her is disgusting.. Men gossiping about her clothes and her hair. SMH, anyways, Haters gona hate ... She's getting paid and y'all can be over there typing stu*pid with ur 2nd hand techno.
Rule no #27. A man should never hate on anyone else hustle... We are all paper chasers

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by StealthyMe(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa is pretty no doubt...but for the black lipstick ; looking more like a Nollywood prop disaster for a witchery scene...

Pretty Tiwa!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Yahoo1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
then we thank God it's not left to you!

Phewww,it must be difficult to be a Nigerian celebrity,thank God I dnt follow them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.