Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84484 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by zinny01: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na only her voice fyn for her body
niceeric: Tiwa is fast becoming the attention seeker she's recently craved to become......so hating her for this #justmyopinion
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
titiyella1: Someone needs to help her,she is in need of it seriously.she no fine at all
OMG,you really disappointed me with such words,or are you not the one your profile?how could u say she isn't fine,are u?it seems someone is deceiving you somewhere!smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by stigman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Even guys dey die because of where has place you chai, make una free her na, na una wife
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

This giel has left her mark on the world.
You wey fine, what have you achieved with your life??

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by marieolae(f): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa, I love you girl, but u need a new stylist, makeup artist, new friends, a new make over. Her makeup is always too much, she's always using like 10 packets of brazillian hair, artificial nails, eyelashes etc. She's always looking over the top. She should just calm down and let her natural beauty reign.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

That's cruel to say to anyone. How would U expect.her to feel If She reads this. Don't hate my.brov. please show some love to every being irrespective of their looks
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Kalashy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014

hahaaaa, and most of the women in your life no fine reach her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Hololadey(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
she has a very nice voice& talented singer she is very beautiful without make ,she has natural beauty d only tin dat spoilt her d way she dress
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Dmatter(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am like

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Janetozi: really! Well y not post the picture of u on ur foot wear and let see how well they fit on u.

I read ur personal text and what ur personal text is saying is far from what u a portraying and commenting here.

If u don't want anybody to judge u, then don't be the first to judge them.

awwww sad thanks dear for taking your time to check my profile....I feel honoured. You are blessed kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Vogue50: Guy you be learner? How many good looking Yoruba girls do you know? Tiwa Savage is a Yoruba woman. Expecting her to be beautiful is near wickedness.

We are simply the best definition of 'black is beautiful'.and what do you understand by good looking,please inform me!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
ndidibabe: Typical of black yoruba girls. Don't call me a tribalist. Just my observation. I was born and bred in Lagos. I like yoruba people but sincerely most Yoruba girls are dark, short, fat/thick, ugly and at most average. The guys also usually have big noses and go bald in their twenties. However, I was fortunate to marry a very handsome Yoruba Man. So hard to come by.....
Am sure you won the MBGN?your picture please or you are a .............

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by manchiled: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is she on cheap drugz
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by veyvey: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa pls come let me change ur wardrobe.....ur dressing is annoying
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
I wonder o, she is definitely over hyped. She's just average in beauty; she has nice toned skin though wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by iamskiigii(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
tziz: Mhen, dis girl sings rite buh she's damn u-g-l-y!
..n she sexy too..
Isn't it possible Tiwa is beautiful but ain't photogenic? #myTHOUGhTs... Not every one who has tagged her u g l y has seen her physically to confirm.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Lawrence Nude pics and 100 Celebrity Other Celebrities Leaked on 4chan
http://lumdys..com/2014/09/kirsten-dunst-jennifer-lawrence-nude.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
This her make up no be here at all, she be like Angelina sharan grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
manchiled: Is she on cheap drugz
Kind of.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by xcoded(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
she look crazy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
This thread. Ike gwuru!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Janetozi(f): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
iwakolewa:

awwww sad thanks dear for taking your time to check my profile....I feel honoured. You are blessed kiss kiss kiss
grin you are blessed too.

Love you
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by gen2briz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2014

tiwa,see your life
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by whitecat007: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Haters, you all can go and drink a cup of acid each, as prescribed. You, your wives, girlfriends and sisters don't look this good!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: .
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao

Dumbassabor

Oh boy.
This girl won't kill me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin
cococandy:
Lmao
Lmao
Lmao

Dumbassabor

Oh boy.
This girl won't kill me grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: grin grin grin
I don't get how a girl can be all up in another girl's skirts like this.
@post, I don't even need to see the pictures. Tiwa can do no wrong, in my eyes. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Israel5(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is not ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy
true but she's there and you're here.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by slap1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe not beautiful but DEFINITELY SEXY.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2014

to add

she's not HOT!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
tiwa savage worwor with black lips since 1914AD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.