Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (84493 Views)

Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: She looks good and she can wear whatever she feels like,and she is making her money,while you sir or mam can sit down and continue to hate and call her names.

doubt if ur a parent cos if ur, then u will not make such statements. sometimes i wonder if we even consider how God feels wen we show such indecency

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
this lady is not ugly except maybe her dress sense...people are just stupid here..smh

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Yahoo1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
lulukay: Tiwa looks good!!! And yes d lace out fit is everything!!! I love it!!! Mayb a few alterations here n der wld make it perfect...shes not ugly, shes a beautiful woman, wiv an amazing body and a heavenly voice!!! love u tiwa! Congrats for gettin em @ d NEA's kiss
that's your opinion on the dressing,though I think it sucks shaa!and she is pretty(ends at pretty) But I agree with every other stuff you said!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Yahoo1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
CharlieMaria: Why do these so called stars dress in rags? undecided undecided
No be dis kind thing our grandmothers dem use as shimi?
YOU..my friend;very funny dude Lol! #shimi

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Druhill(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
I was agog whn I saw her, I thought she is as beautiful as I watch her on screen, I neva knew her beauty is telecast.I was looking out for those hips she twinkle on screen but it was not there. poor outfit girl.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
While defintly not ugly she is a dam average gal not even sexy.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by tomiobj(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
goldrush111: Tiwa won Best Female pop artist at the NEA Awards in New York.For the main award show,she rocked all white and dark lips and she rocked the cream coloured outfit for the after party.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/#sthash.rjjVVGYG.dpuf

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by room089: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omo, goat don dey cut rope small small be dat o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by san316(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
These are the kind of people we celebrate i Nigeria. S3x symbols and thieves.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by san316(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
These are the kind of people we celebrate i Nigeria. S3x symbols and thieves. What do we want our children to learn from these people.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Here we go again with all these name calling hypocritical christians. Have you considered how she also feels with all your bad mouthing, and name calling. No im not a mother yet,but my mum taught me never to judge people and also to mind my business when it comes to other people lifestyles and i will pass on that same message to my kids.
buchilino:

doubt if ur a parent cos if ur, then u will not make such statements. sometimes i wonder if we even consider how God feels wen we show such indecency
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by leonard509(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think she's possessed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fine she no fine, dress sense she no get....na wah ooo #double barrel loss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by buchilino(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Here we go again with all these name calling hypocritical christians. Have you considered how she also feels with all your bad mouthing, and name calling. No im not a mother yet,but my mum taught me never to judge people and also to mind my business when it comes to other people lifestyles and i will pass on that same message to my kids.

best of luck as u watch ur kids go naked publicly

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by leonard509(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe she's possessed

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dwilliams: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
dazzlingbeau: I picked you because you called her something degrading. She doesn't deserve that because you dont know her. And yes im a lawyer thank you.
abi will u av your "poundo" of flesh by suing me
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
I'm thinking of what would be her salvage value in the nearest future...cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by dazzlingbeau(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thank you so much. Best of luck being a hypocritical b...tch.
buchilino:

best of luck as u watch ur kids go naked publicly

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by LilPeezy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wen dis gurl go sabi dress sefsuch a swagless celeb,,,,,notin vex me reach wen sum pple say dis gurl fine....she got d figure8 buh 4 pweety shitz she aint....swagless tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
She looks cute from the shoulders up! The dress...looks like she snagged it from some old lady's coffee table.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by okakahozi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't care what ever she wears ok, its a free world. Nice one anyway
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
I love her, she is so cute. I dislike her sense of style. She should fire her stylist and employ me instead. grin Attention seeking can be loud without it looking like you're trying too hard. #IMO#team Tifabulous all the same! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by code11(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
who stands with me.... this lady is ugly....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by LEXYCOM: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis gurl is just tooo ugly and lack moral....na african she be for God sake and not oyinbo.....y she go dress like dis
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by akpanikpe(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
lilbazy: But wetin dae special about dis gal na? Na her news and ebola just dey rain! Nawao
I tire oo.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by uzomore(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender: Are you lot crazy??!!

This is one of the few times where she actually looks good. And that lace outfit is gorgeous.
U be mkpi
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ignis: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tiwa got very poor fashion sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by akpanikpe(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ladies gist.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ndidibabe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.
Typical of black yoruba girls. Don't call me a tribalist. Just my observation. I was born and bred in Lagos. I like yoruba people but sincerely most Yoruba girls are dark, short, fat/thick, ugly and at most average. The guys also usually have big noses and go bald in their twenties. However, I was fortunate to marry a very handsome Yoruba Man. So hard to come by.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some people go just get headache on top something wey no concern them. mtchew**
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) by ibe9ja: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
ACM10: Left to me I will say that this girl is ugly. Upon all her heavy make-up, she can't get past average. She is simply over hyped. She is not sexy, she is not beautiful.

Can we see ur pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.