Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

#my Life - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101820 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
almacherish:
U vote by liking d pix ryt?? Jt did... Goodluck

no,u vote by writing i vote jen...please come back and do it
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014

I jerked up when I felt a body on me as memories of Uncle Ray came up.

I switched on the lights immediately and heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Eve's smiling face.

"whatsup bae... I know you missed me" she said with a cute little smile.

I sighed and acted like I wasnt in the room with her.

"ooh, now you're Ignoring me right??" she asked.

"what in God's name am I supposed to do, Mumcy kept calling you and least you could do was pick up." i shouted.

"am sorry, I was just drunk and.. Am just sorry" she replied.

When I didnt reply, she stood up, "bae, e do nau, You too vex.. Shuuu.. Na just one night nih.." she said.

"oya its okay joor.. But wait o, na that gown you wear come back?" i asked in dismay

"before Wetin I wan wear come back?? I tell you say I go shopping?? Babe na club I go oh no be boutique." she said.

"hmmmmm, I just dae look you sha." i said.

Turning around, I noticed a pale pink nylon on the dressing table.. I stood up and made for it.

"no try touch that nylon o, na wetin that gown wey you no like bring come back .. " she said as she grabbed it.

Sitting down, she opened it and brought out the contents, *this girl is a devil i swear* , there was a bottle of cashew nuts, chocolates and biscuits.

"bae, so you wont give me?" i asked in a little voice.

"who dae folo you talk?? Shey you dae sleep before? If na these things make you you never sleep, you no get hope o." she replied.

She opened the first chocolate and put it in her mouth.

"mmmmmmhmmm."

*hmmm, so na here I go dae mk dis girl chop everything, na to just grab am run o* i thought as I waited for the right moment to bail. *but im go hard o.. Dat girl dae run sha.*

She put the second in her mouth and looked at me, this time, she smiled and continued mmmmhmming.

Just then, her phone rang and I saw my chance, I sneaked a peek and saw that It was *le boo calling.

*enuf forming go dae for the call nau.. Lol."

"hey baby.." she said smiling and I knew by this time she wasnt thinking of chocolate.

I didnt wait for another word as I grabbed the bag and fled.

**************************+++

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lovely,thanks
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2014
almacherish and my fellow readers,we did it! we made it to the next round.thank you all for voting for me.i appreciate. muah!
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Uwc..... Was wondering wia u were after 2 updates

seunviju:
Lovely,thanks
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Yh no p..... Congrats and goodluck

Jennimma:
almacherish and my fellow readers,we did it! we made it to the next round.thank you all for voting for me.i appreciate. muah!
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Almacherish my dear,i promise to read ur story when i'm done with the contest.here is the link to the 3rd round www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
do vote for me. Thank u so much...voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jxt did.....

Jennimma:
Almacherish my dear,i promise to read ur story when i'm done with the contest.here is the link to the 3rd round www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
do vote for me. Thank u so much...voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
almacherish:
Jxt did.....

thank u so much dear
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
almacherish:
Uwc..... Was wondering wia u were after 2 updates

my attention is needed with some things ni o jare but have read all and waiting patiently for the next update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2014

The next morning, we were all very busy because my mum's shop was to be opened today by 10am.

We prepared different meals ranging from soups to gravy, snacks and all.

By 8am, we were almost done and the food was transported to the shop.

Eve had 9am lectures so she left the house at 8:30am leaving my mum and I as she promised to come to the shop to help out after lectures.

By 9am, my mum took her bath, made up and put on a flowing red gown with a black suede shoe.

She looked very beautiful and radiant.

I took my bath also and went up to my mum to make up.

I searched through the wardrobe for something appropriate to wear, and just as I almost lost hope, I found a blue jean shirt dress.

It stopped a few inches before my knee, with three-quatre hand.

I paired the dress with my black sequin sneakers. I packed my hair in a pony-tail and wore these trailer tire like earrings.

I wore my silver bracelet on my right hand and my wrist watch on my other wrist, with my half-heart chain round my neck.

I wore my signature black eyeshadow, and red lipstick, with eye-pencil and I was good to go.

I went downstairs to meet my mumand we left together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by aprilwise(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am still following up with your story. Good job.
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2014
wow Alma tnx for the wonderful piece
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Tnx hun

aprilwise:
Am still following up with your story. Good job.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Tnx 2

kingphilip:
wow Alma tnx for the wonderful piece
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2014

When we got there, My mum's plan was to serve free food till 11am.

People kept trooping in till i felt It wasnt going to stop.

"Al, pls those guys have been here forever," she said pointing to a table with two dark cute guys. One was on a well- starched long-sleeved white shirt and dark blue jeans, while the other was on an ash short sleeved shirt and black jean trousers.

"go and take their order please, my girls are very busy." she said and walked towards the kitchen.

" ok." i said as I walked towards the table.

"Hi, goodmorning, please what would you like." i said.

"you too, uhmmm, what do you have?" the guy on the white shirt said with a slight stammer.

"sorry, lemme just get you the menu."

I returned with a menu and he ordered for "white rice and gravy" while his friend ordered for "eba and vegetable soup.

I left to get their orders. Some minutes later, I returned with their food and two bottles of waters for both of them.

"thank you.." the other guy said and I nodded in reply.

Two hours later, I felt like drinking something, so I decided to go to Orange Groove since it was in the next compound.

When I entered the plaza, I changed my mind, why? Because Orange groove was so noisy and I needed a quiet place.

So I decide to go to "Legrande" just in the same compound.

I sat down and ordered for Night train. I was in the mood to get drunk so I called my mum on the phone and told her I was going home from here.

The waiter dropped my order on the table and just as I was about opening my drink, some one pulled out a chair beside me.

I looked up and It was Super-cute guy in the starched white shirt from my mum's shop.

Judging by his smile, I know It's going to be a good day after-all.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Goodmorning almacherish and my fellow readers. Today is the grand finale for the Miss NL competition(i promise that after today,i'd read your wonderful story and comment too) Please,i need you to vote for me by simply clicking on this link and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Voting starts by 10am till 6pm,i'm counting on you all. Thank you so much.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Congrats Queen Jennimma

Jennimma:
Goodmorning almacherish and my fellow readers. Today is the grand finale for the Miss NL competition(i promise that after today,i'd read your wonderful story and comment too) Please,i need you to vote for me by simply clicking on this link and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Voting starts by 10am till 6pm,i'm counting on you all. Thank you so much.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014

"Hey, hope I can join you?" he asked.

"Yeah sure you can."

"ok, am Raymond, a four hundred level student of Imsu, studying Engineering, what about you." he said again.

"Am Alma, a jambite."

"ok, nice sneakers" he said looking at my shoes.

"thanks..." I said smiling.

We talked for long before he asked me the big question.

"so, you dating??"

"lol, what's your business if i am or not..." i replied.

"just want to know, tho I already know the answer.. You're beautiful, Infact too beautiful to be single." he said.

"lol, Is there any girl who isnt too beautiful to be single to you guys??" i replied.

He laughed... And I realized I loved the sound of his laughter..
It was the contagious kind of laughter, the type that makes you want to laugh too.

"you know you're very cute when you laugh." I said because I couldnt hold It in again.

He smiled his thanks, " says the girl who's too beautiful to be single" he said and I laughed again.

As I laughed this time, I was wise enough to look around and I noticed two guys sitting four tables away from us, they were drinking but stealing glances at us once in a while.

I just thought they were doing exactly what I was doing - drinking... So I got my mind of them.

*if you hating you just need some pusssy, she fuucked up and she gave me some pussy, say...*

My phone was ringing, I checked and saw it was Ugonna calling, - talk about the devil.

"Hey honey.." i said smiling and sparing Raymond an excuse me glance... He just looked away.

"hey Bae, whatsup with you?" he asked.

"I'm having fun with my friend, we 're drinking." I replied.

" who's the friend??" he asked.

" Just a new friend, just met him." i answered.

"Alma, you're drinking with some guy you just met?? That's strange?? Is it coz you're pissed that am travelling??" he said.

"swtxt, I'm not angry, I just --- anyway, dont mind, am good.." I said.

"Alma, am sorry, I just had to leave like that, but I can come see you tomorrow after lectures, what do you think??" he asked.

"dont worry yourself, am fine, just tell me you love me and I'l get my mind off the fact that you travelled.." I said.

"God, Alma, you know I love you... More than I can explain.." he said.

"Then fine, I love you too shuga, muah..." I said and hung up.

"that Must be Le boo..." Raymond said immediately I hung up.

"Lol, yeah, that's my shuga..." i replied, looking at my watch, "I need to go now, It's getting kinda late." I said to him.

"can I have your number, so I can reach you??" He said.

"yeah no p, 08135....." I called out to him.

"thanks... "he said as I walked out from Legrande... It was a good day after all... I had fun.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thanks for the update Alma
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
You're always welcum hun.

seunviju:
Thanks for the update Alma
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
just hope she'll v fyn sha with all those guys stealing glances
.tnx Alma for da update... can't wait for more
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014

I went home and slept off like a new born baby.

9AM

The knock on my door woke me up this morning, "who's that??" i asked in a not-too pleasant voice.

"Just open up..." he said, that sounded so much like Ugonna but I knew he wasnt the one.

"Am naked, am coming, and you'd better be someone I want to see or you're in deep poo.." I yelled as I moved to wear my bra.

I walked to the door and met the most pleasant suprise, It was my cousin, Frank in a stripped blue shirt on chinos trousers.

"what the hell are you doing here..." i asked as I flew into his arms.

"oooh, by the enthusiasm in your voice, I guess am not in deep poo..." he said smiling.

"nah, you know you're the love of my life now, I've missed you boo." I said as I walked back to my bed.

"missed you too hun..."

I was so happy to see him and I knew my day just got better with him here.

"so uhmmm, just take your bath lets hit the road, we're going places today.." he said and I smiled.

I was in the mood to tease him, so I asked him about Iyawo(the girl that scared us all with her fake pregnancy, fake biitch.)

"I know you're not well, Iyawo dae im house nau." he replied as he took my phone from me and shuued me to the bathroom.

"we are the only ones at home o, Mumcy don comot already and that possesed cousin of ours is out too(he was referring to Eve.)

"ok...." i said.

He was laughing out loud when I was done bathing, and I gave him the what'-wrong-with-your-head look and without a reply, he just kept laughing.

"you never talk wetin dae do you this morning..." i said as I was looking for what to wear.

"Alma... Youre my joy and my heartbeat, and I'm so happy I met you......." he read out from my phone laughing as I snatched my phone from him..

Ugonna sent me that message yesterday after I told him I was drinking with Raymond.

"so who's the new guy, coz I know its not Godson..." He said as a frown appeared on my face at the mention of Godson's name.

"He's my boyfriend, he's a student at Futo, petroleum engineering to be precise, he's....." i was saying before he cut me off.

"Its okay, you must really love him, I know you dont talk about most guys like this, hope he's for real." he said.

"I know he's for real, he loves me and I love him too, He's the best, he got me this chain..." I said throwing the half-heart chain to him.

"whoa, dude must be rich too." he said. Still looking at the chain, "Alma boo, you know we both love each other, let's sell the chain now..." he said.

"oya, oloshi, thief, you don come back now, give me my chain now before I'l start looking for It." I said as I snatched it back 4rom him.

"bae... Chop chop, lets get going, the earlier the better, you never dress finish Na your bro I be o, I no be your bf, why you wasting my time." he asked laughing.

"mugu, I don do finish." I said as I completed my look.

I wore a plain blue low neck cute gown, with black peep-toe shoes and a black sequin hand bag. I wore my hair down with my bracelets on my wrists.

"am done o, dont I look good, like say Iyawo dae dress like me." I said and ran out with him chasing me.
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
nice story though n u description is so on point. please continue

BTW is yr siggy referring to me
Re: #my Life by Fatalveli(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ride on ma'am! Still I follow
Re: #my Life by Emzypaz(m): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello almacherish,your story kept me awake for the better part of the night. Nice twist and turns! I love this bae.
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Lovely
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tnx hun..... As 4 d siggy, dats a story 4 anoda day

kingphilip:
nice story though n u description is so on point. please continue

BTW is yr siggy referring to me
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tnx dear

seunviju:
Lovely
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tnx jennimma

Jennimma:
Hello almacherish,your story kept me awake for the better part of the night. Nice twist and turns! I love this bae.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tnx dear

Fatalveli:
Ride on ma'am! Still I follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.