Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

#my Life - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101821 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Jxt modified my post... U cn check on it.....

mohalexyz:
instead y don't him promise not to ever betrayed her. just suggesting ooh
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Haven't been here in awhile. I see you, Alma. Well done, dear
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2014
just passing by
you're doing great Alma but please ur sparse update should b checked o
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2014
But but but i tot its a true lyf story, aw kom abt d mistake? undecided
Re: #my Life by Horlardorjah(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Nice, scintillating write up dere! I'm gamed! #fistbump!thumsup.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aunt Audrey tnx....

AudreyTimms:
Haven't been here in awhile. I see you, Alma. Well done, dear
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tnx,....
kingphilip:
just passing by
you're doing great Alma but please ur sparse update should b checked o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
U got me smiling.... Tnx

Horlardorjah:
Nice, scintillating write up dere! I'm gamed! #fistbump!thumsup.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
I said its kinda true.... Its more like 70% real and 30% fiction....

princesssusan:
But but but i tot its a true lyf story, aw kom abt d mistake? undecided
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2014
almacherish:
I said its kinda true.... Its more like 70% real and 30% fiction....

K gerrit
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2014

I returned home happy, i was on top of the world, i had a man who loved me and I loved back, and everything was going well apart from Cynthia's death.

I went up to my room and slept off smiling.

I woke up around 6:30pm and was just going downstairs to the kitchen when I saw Eve step out from her room.

She looked..... Different I guess, I mean she was looking hot but that gown was way too short, something Maheeda wont even wear.

She noticed the look on my face and she walked up to me, then I noticed more things about her this evening.

The gown was fiery red, and the back of the gown was lacy. God! She looked crazy.. She painted her nails black, and am a sucker for black nails but they were too damn long.

She wore down her hair and then I stared into her face and It wasnt Eve I saw, I saw someone else. She wore enough eye-liner to last me a week on both eye lids.

Her eyes had a funny colour, more like green, and right now, I was staring openly now so I had to ask some questions.

"what happened to you?" i asked in a very suprised voice.

She batted her Nicki-lashes at me before answering, " what do you mean by what happened?" she asked.

"Okay, for starters, that gown you're wearing is too short, secondly, your eyeliner is way too much for even a rock star, thirdly, are you wearing contacts??" i asked, narrowing my eyes.

"last I checked, you dont tell me what to wear and for the lens, duh!! I wasnt born with green eyes, ofcourse am wearing lens." she answered in a high-pitched voice.

"V, what happened to you" i asked again... "I mean the Eve i know would never buy that gown talk more of wearing it, and the whole make-up and all." i answered.

"well, this aint the Eve you used to know, this is the new Eve." she said with a laugh.

She went back into her room and stepped out in black suede Bleep- me shoes.

"uhmm, its getting late A, I better get going or am gonna run late, I know I look F. A. B. So there's absolutely no need to ask you how I look." she said, blowing me a kiss.

She walked out am I couldnt stop staring with my eyes widened and my mouth open, what happened to her I thought.

Just as she reached the front door, she turned back upstairs, " and A, dont wait up, I might not be coming home tonight." she said and walked downstairs without turning back.

God!!, Eve was heading for the fall and I had absolutely no idea how to stop her.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Weldone sist.......captivating job done here
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
What has come over eve?I just pray nothing happens to her.Welldone sis
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Tnx mario....... Same with ur story.....

marioking:
Weldone sist.......captivating job done here
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2014
I hope so too hun....

seunviju:
What has come over eve?I just pray nothing happens to her.Welldone sis
Re: #my Life by aprilwise(m): 3:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome from ur long break. I always enjoy reading your story. Nice work
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Tnx hun.... Rili appreciate

aprilwise:
Welcome from ur long break. I always enjoy reading your story. Nice work
Re: #my Life by hierglophyicz(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
lol.go girl.my type of girl@eve
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lol.... Lets just hope she's still ur type of girl as d story goes on...

hierglophyicz:
lol.go girl.my type of girl@eve
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2014

My phone woke me up this morning, it was Kaka checking up on me as usual.

I proceeded to Eve's room without even saying my prayers to check if she was back yet.

I knocked on her door and got no reply till I opened the door and found out that she wasnt back.

I went back to my room, freshened up before dialing Eve's phone.

She picked at the fourth ring, "God! Eve where in God's name are you?" i asked.

"its not Eve, moreover who stores a name as A in this century?" a male voice replied.

"uhhmmm, please where's Eve?" i asked.

"where's Eve?? Uhmmm she should be somewhere, I guess." he replied.

There was loud laughter in the background and I was about hanging up before I heard her voice, "Al, whatsup bae."

"Eve are you okay?" i asked in a suprised voice.

"yeah am good, miss me??" she said and I knew she had a smile on her face when she said that.

"please come home before mumcy comes back o, where are you sef?" i said.

"at a friend's friend's place...." she said laughing.

"does Nnamdi know you're there now?" i asked and she immediately stopped laughing.

"its none of his business and come to think of it, its none of yours either, am not a kid and I sure as hell know my way back home, see you when I see you." she said and immediately hung up.

3 Likes

Re: #my Life by Plaitex(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmmm...what is eve upto?
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Abi Nnamdi hurt her ni?This update small o Alma,ooooooooooo.Thanks 4 the little u gave sha,welldone
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmmm... I dnt knw o

Plaitex:
hmmm...what is eve upto?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2014
Tnx hun.....

seunviju:
Abi Nnamdi hurt her ni?This update small o Alma,ooooooooooo.Thanks 4 the little u gave sha,welldone
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2014

By 1:00pm, My Mum told me to come to her shop since she was renovating it after the damages caused by the trailer.

After Cynthia's death, my mum decided to bury herself in work, so she normally spent extra hours with labourers in an attempt to renovate the place... After Eve's action yesterday, I guess she decided to get buried in parties, well.. I guess I'd get buried in my phone and Ugonna.

*speak of the devil, or rather think* my phone rang immediately, it was ugonna.

"hey boo..." i said.

"afternoon love.." he replied.

"what you up to, and when are we seeing?" i asked.

"uhmmm, that's actually why I called, something came up, so I have to be in school today, and uhmmm I dont know when i'll be back." he said.

"so how long do you think you'l be staying?? A week maybe?" i asked.

"more like a month..." he replied.

sorry for this very short update... Promise to update lata

1 Like

Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
almacherish u r really doing a gud job here ride on

but please do increase the length of ur updates they r way to short

I just hope Eve will not indulge herself in something very wrong n I hope A doesn't get dribbled by ha so called boo
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yh tnx...... I'l try

kingphilip:
almacherish u r really doing a gud job here ride on

but please do increase the length of ur updates they r way to short

I just hope Eve will not indulge herself in something very wrong n I hope A doesn't get dribbled by ha so called boo
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2014

I couldn't believe that I wasn't going to see him for a month, I was so speechless.

I couldn't even say a word, I just gave a silly excuse and hung up.

I called Nnamdi to sulk but he only laughed and said not to worry that his brother loved me and that should be a consolation.

3:00pm
I took my bath and hurriedly put on a faded blue jean and a white turtle neck top.

I wore my hair down and wore a little make up, after that, I headed out.

I took a cab to my mum's shop and met a suprise..... The renovatio n was complete and God! It was beautiful.

The outside walls were painted white with the pillars blue.. When I got inside, the walls were painted different colours, it was colourful and beautiful..

The floor was tiled with the AC in place.

"mummy, this place looks beautiful." I said.

"yeah I know it does.." she said beaming, and I realized this was the first time I'd seen her happy after Cynthia's death and I just decided to be happy too.

"so mummy, how did you get all these work done this fast, I mean its unbelievable." i said.

"long story, but its good that the work has been completed." she said. "and why isnt Eve picking up her phone??"

"uhmmm, her phone?? Uhmm, maybe she's in class or something you know." I answered.

"oooohkay.." she replied.

After some time, I decided to go home and take a long nap, away from Eve's new character and Ugonna's news.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
their mother needs all the happiness that she can get at this point

let Eve not Depriye ha of dat o
tnx Alma for a late dinner
have a gud nyt rest
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Almacherish my dear,i must confess i haven't read through your story since i followed it. Reason is because i've been busy but i promise to read it when i'm free. However swthrt,i'm contesting for miss nl and i'd love if you vote for me. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
today is the second round,please vote for jennimma. My fellow readers,i appeal to you to do same. I trust you won't fail me
NB:Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yh she does...... Tnx too

kingphilip:
their mother needs all the happiness that she can get at this point

let Eve not Depriye ha of dat o
tnx Alma for a late dinner
have a gud nyt rest
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
U vote by liking d pix ryt?? Jt did... Goodluck

Jennimma:
Almacherish my dear,i must confess i haven't read through your story since i followed it. Reason is because i've been busy but i promise to read it when i'm free. However swthrt,i'm contesting for miss nl and i'd love if you vote for me. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
today is the second round,please vote for jennimma. My fellow readers,i appeal to you to do same. I trust you won't fail me
NB:Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.