Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

#my Life - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101822 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice Job here......thumb up

similar and touching one too https://www.nairaland.com/1894948/story-life-touching-story
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tnx....

marioking:
Nice Job here......thumb up

similar and touching one too https://www.nairaland.com/1894948/story-life-touching-story
Re: #my Life by mohalexyz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
pls when should we be expecting the next episode pls
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
Lata today. Tnk u

mohalexyz:
pls when should we be expecting the next episode pls
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2014

I hung up and before I knew it, Nnamdi was downstairs already.
"al, am so sorry... What happened? "

"she tried to abort the baby, and -and took and overdose." i stutered.

"OMG am so sorry... Really sorry." he said hugging me.

I cried in his arms, I didnt even know how to break the news to my mother and Eve.

As if reading my mind, he broke the hug and asked, "how do you intend telling your mother?"

"I dont even know how to." i said and starting crying again.

"stop, just stop crying." he said, hugging me again. " let's go home and pack up some things for Eve. And please you'll follow me to the house too to get some things." he said.

"ok.. No p." i replied.

We got to Nnamdi's house (their family house.) he directed me to Ugonna's room and told me to wait there for him.

I went into the room and laid on the bed. The shower was running, but I was too lazy to stand up and check it out.

I tried to sleep but I was too bothered to sleep. I just closed my eyes and was about drifting to sleep when i noticed that the shower had stopped running. I just lay down and shut my eyes.

"and what are you doing here." a voice asked. I knew i'd heard the voice before but i couldnt place it.

With my eyes still shut, I gave no reply.

"am i talking to a dead person? What in God's name are you doing here?" the voice asked again. And I placed the voice, it was Celia, Ugonna's ex.

I opened my eyes immediately, she was tying a white towel, with her hair down. Looking at her, i sighed and closed my eyes without a word.

She walked to the bed and tapped me. " please leave my boyfriends room." she said.

"your boyfriend?" i asked.

"yes dummy, my boyfriend." she replied.

In no mood for arguments, i sighed and called Nnamdi on the phone telling him to come to Ugonna's room.

Nnamdi came into the room, "al, whatsup, am done, can we go?" he asked not saying a word to celia.

"Nnamdi, where you guys going to?" celia asked.

"we are going to the hospital, though its none of your business, ugonna had an accident." he said.

"where's he??" celia asked.

" FMC. Alma, lets go." he said.

We got to my house, packed some clothes for Eve, I took my bath, while Nnamdi ate the spaghetti.

I changed my clothes and we left for the hospital. When we got there, i got the shock of my life when I saw Celia standing by Ugonna's bed.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hmmm send her away sharply
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wetin be this Ceila problem self and I doubt Ugonna love 4 Alma self.Thanks for updating
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Abi o
princesssusan:
Hmmm send her away sharply
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Uwc hun.

seunviju:
Wetin be this Ceila problem self and I doubt Ugonna love 4 Alma self.Thanks for updating
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2014

To say I was shocked was an understatement, I was also irritated. When I looked into Ugonna's eyes, I saw a feeling i couldnt read in them.

Not wanting to create a scene infront of my mum, i moved towards Cynthia's bed and unpacked her stuff into the cupboard.

I needed to take a walk so i asked Nnamdi to come with me.

"so what's her business with Ugonna? I mean she's his ex right, why am i so uncomfortable with her in the same room?" i asked Nnamdi with a frustrated look.

" uhmmm, what i know is my brother really liked her before they broke up, i dont really know why they did but she really screwed up from what Ugonna said, its none of my business though and its none of yours too. He's your boyfriend and that's all that matters." he replied with a light smile.

"and come to think of it, my boo-to-be is on that hospital bed, i just hope she wakes up soon." he said again, this time with a wink.

"hmmmm, what am i missing? Boo-to-be? You asked her out? And she didnt tell me?? She'd better gotten her asss out of that hospital and face me." i said jabbing his shoulder.

"lets head back to the hospital okay?" he said as we turned back.

Celia wasnt there when we got back to the hospital but I still wasnt in the mood to talk to Ugonna.

Luckily for me, Eve was awake in some minutes, and we got talking, i was only hoping that she would avoid the "cynthia" matter.

Just as i thought I had evaded answering the quetion, she popped it.

"why isnt cynthia here?" she asked.

I swallowed, still thinking of an answer to give her, and for the first time, i was clueless.

"uhmmm, she- uhmmm, okay, i dont know how this might sound but uhmmm, Cynthia had an overdose of abortion pills and I know this isnt the right time to say this, but on a second thought there never is." i said.

"A, cut to the damn point." she yelled.

"like i said, she had an overdose and uhmmm, she's dead." i said.

My mum jerked up and Eve let ouut a loud laugh, " A, you're serious, aint you?" she asked in a teary voice.

"yeah she is." i answered. And we all burst into tears, what I didnt notice was that my mum had slumped.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eyah,wetin I go use console them all naw o,make I go reason am,I dey come.Welldone Alma
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 3:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Why would she faint?At least dey suppose tnk God say she die in piece n nt in pieces undecided
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Oya nau, i d wait u

seunviju:
Eyah,wetin I go use console them all naw o,make I go reason am,I dey come.Welldone Alma
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Bae u get mind....

princesssusan:
Why would she faint?At least dey suppose tnk God say she die in piece n nt in pieces undecided
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Princessusan: You are mean o. So why are you complaining when I am killing the five girls in 'all in a circle?'
@Almacherish: Its been a while. How have you been?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Am gud o... Wbu...

D9ty7:
@Princessusan: You are mean o. So why are you complaining when I am killing the five girls in 'all in a circle?'
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Almacherish: Am gud too.
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
almacherish:
Bae u get mind....

Lolz i was jez jokn anyway may her soul rest in peace
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2014
D9ty7:
Oga mi u no go understand, dos girls are innocent 4 cryn out loud while diz 1 is self induce kiln. I knw say if nah u, u no go even allow her die in piece a kind of trailer smashn n grindn her into pieces is wat u‘ll prefer 4 her, so u c na u teach me d meaness lolz
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Lol @princess
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2014
almacherish:
Lol @princess
Btw where is our update abi 2day nah update free day
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2014
almacherish:
Lol @princess
Btw where is our update abi 2day nah update free day Lol
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2014

"am sorry Eve, i really am." i said, still crying.

"Al -Al!!!!" Nnamdi and Ugonna screamed my name, when I turned and met a shocker. My mum lay on the ground, her heart beating faintly.

God!!, I felt dizzy and felt my legs wobble, just as I was about falling down, I felt a hand around my waist. It was Nnamdi.

"its okay, just wait here while I get the doctor ok." he said and ran out.

Everything flashed through my eyes starting from cynthia's pregnancy to Eve and Ugonna's accident to Cynthia's death and now to my mum.

I just kept wondering what would happen next, immediately, i closed my eyes and Celia's image flashed through my mind and the look on Ugonna's face when he was with her.

I cried more, cursing today, i just sat on the floor and cried, a nurse wheeled in a stretcher with Nnamdi following behind her. They both lifted her onto the stretcher.

"she's going to be fine right?" i asked the nurse.

"yes she will, am sorry." she said with a faint smile.

"al, I'l go with her, be strong." Nnamdi said as he hugged me tight.

I turned around just in time to see the look that Ugonna gave his brother, it was more of a jealous look but I wasnt in the mood for his jealousy.

Ugonna came towards me and hugged me tightly too, he broke the hug and kissed me fully on the mouth.

It felt good, and i closed my eyes and kissed him back, with my eyes still closed, Celia's image flashed through my eyes, and I just imagined him kissing her just like he was to me.

I suddenly broke the kiss to his suprise, i looked at him and saw a suprised look. I went to Eve's bed, she was still crying, I hugged her and cried for a minute with her.

I broke the hug, facing Ugonna, "i'l be with Nnamdi." i said in a little voice.

He made to come close and I stopped him with a wave of my hand. Without looking back, I le4t the room and I knew he had a hurt look, i wanted to turn back and let him hold me, but i closed my eyes and celia's image made me think otherwise..

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Ive updated joor....

princesssusan:

Btw where is our update abi 2day nah update free day
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2014
@Princessusan: I taught you meaness? Na so my name don spoil reach?
#onamissiontochangemynamefrombadtogood. lol
@Almacherish: Good thing you've updated but I see this story ending very soon. Prove me wrong if you are up to the task. lol.
BTW, nice update.
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Tnx 4 d update jhoor
Seriuosly i pity dem
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Lol
d story neva d end o......

D9ty7:
@Princessusan: I taught you meaness? Na so my name don spoil reach?
@Almacherish: Good thing you've updated but I see this story ending very soon. Prove me wrong if you are up to the task. lol.
BTW, nice update.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Uwc hun..... Dont wori bout dem.

princesssusan:
Tnx 4 d update jhoor
Seriuosly i pity dem
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=D9ty7 post=27129742]@Princessusan: I taught you meaness? Na so my name don spoil reach?

Mission impossible tongue
Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=D9ty7 post=27129742]@Princessusan: I taught you meaness? Na so my name don spoil reach?

Mission impossible tongue
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014

I saw Nnamdi downstairs and he told me that my mum had been revived and that it was just a minor matter.

I told him I wanted to go for a walk, " do you want to me to come along?" he asked.

"no, dont worry." i said and walked out.

I'd walked out of the hospital and took a cab home, there was traffic and it was just wat i needed to clear my head.

On the drive home, i kept thinking of the things happening in my life... I thought of Celia and shut my eyes trying to shut her out of my mind.

I later succeded but I kept thinking of Ugonna and decided to go back to the hospital to see him and apologise.

I told the driver to drop me and i crossed over the other side of the road as I stopped another cab to take me to the hospital.

i was dropped infront of the hospital and walked in. I got to the ward and climbed upstairs to the room.

On approaching the room, i heard voices.. They sounded like Nnamdi's and Ugonna's....

I kept wondering why their voices were raised... Till i heard Ugonna's voice.

"she's my girl for Christ sake... You shouldnt be hugging her and talking walks with her......." he said.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by mohalexyz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
don't tell me ugonna is jealous of his senior brother. I can't just stop crying n laughing.but all the same Alma all is going to be well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.