Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

#my Life - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101819 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by Plaitex(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2014
hmmm. I smell jealousy. Following patiently
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wetin dey do this ugonna self,he no evn sabi wetin he want and on top am he dey jealous.Alma shey make I treat the guy Bleep up wit slap ni?keep up the good work o jare
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Tnx 4 following.....

Plaitex:
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Tnx 4 following.....

Plaitex:
tnx 4 commenting...

mohalexyz:
don't tell me ugonna is jealous of his senior brother. I can't just stop crying n laughing.but all the same Alma all is going to be well soon.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Lol aunty seun abeg no too vex o...... U fit slap am sha..... Tnx 4 commenting o jare
seunviju:
Wetin dey do this ugonna self,he no evn sabi wetin he want and on top am he dey jealous.Alma shey make I treat the guy Bleep up wit slap ni?keep up the good work o jare
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2014

They kept up with their argument and since I wasnt in the mood for crap this this afternoon, so i got my earpiece from my bag and put it in my ear.

I went back downstairs and started climbing upstairs again, but this time, I was singing out loud... I made sure they heard me coming because when I got into the room, they were both quiet:

Eve was fast asleep when i entered the room, i figured she'd cried herself to sleep.

Nnamdi gave me a dry smile while Ugonna stoop up from his bed and gave me a tight hug, he broke the hug and kissed me.

"sweetie, am kinda hungry, lets go to the hospital cafeteria please." Ugonna said.

"okay, no problem." turning to Nnamdi, "wont you join us?" i asked him.

Ugonna shot him a glance that I couldnt read, "no, you guys go ahead okay." he said with another dry smile.

"okay.." i said as Ugonna took my hand aaand led me out of the room.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Haba Alma ahnahn this update too short naw?me no like am o,anyways make I say thank you small ni o nt in full
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Do you enjoy this story and that of others, are you going to keep on reading and not nominate your best writer for the year...and Writers come and vote your best readers...
The other best thing is that you can vote yourself...
Come on be fast
. Vote at the link below...
https://www.nairaland.com/1958564/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

#Nairawriters
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2014
No vex o... No wori mk i update now

seunviju:
Haba Alma ahnahn this update too short naw?me no like am o,anyways make I say thank you small ni o nt in full
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2014
DEDICATED TO SEUNVIJU

We walked to the cafeteria with his hand around my waist, we passed a glass door and i acted as though i wanted to check my hair, but i was checking the both of us together, and I realized we looked great together.

We continued to the restaurant, we got there and went inside, i told him to sit down while i call the waiter, but he refused. He wanted to be a gentleman.

He went up to the white counter and asked the waiter to come to our table. He returned with the waiter behind him.

"what do you want sir?" he said as Ugonna sat down.

He gestured to the waiter to ask me first, when he did, i said i wasnt feeling hungry so i'd just have water.

I took up my phone when Ugonna was ordering his own meal, I was so engrossed that i didnt hear what he ordered. I sent a message to Nnamdi.

"hey watsup, what do you want for lunch?? I can get it for you."

i got a reply almost immediately the message delivered.

"okay, no problem, i'd have
rice and stew if they sell it
there. Thanks Al." he replied.

I dropped my phone and looked up just to find Ugonna looking at me.

"what?" i asked with a slight frown.

He smiled and leant over to kiss me, i kissed him back not minding the number of people in the restaurant, some minutes later, the waiter broke our kiss with a clear of his throat.

I turned to him, suprised, i smiled, ugonna did the same. He dropped the food on the table and made to leave.

"can i see you for a moment?" i asked while Ugonna raised his eyebrow.

He nodded and i followed him to the counter, i ordered for stewed rice for two, and asked for them to be packaged in a take away foil.

I returned to the table and sat down, i was in no mood for talks so i kept quiet and closed my eyes indicating that i had no interest being here.

The waiter brought back the food and by God's grace, Ugonna was done with his own meal, he paid the bill and we left the restaurant.

"what's that for?" he asked pointing at the nylon.

"its food for my sis and your bro." i replied with a straight face.

"okay. "

we kept walking till he stopped again, "al, did I do something?" he asked.

That question alone made me angry, how the hell would he ask me if he did something?

I looked at him and replied "please lets go."

we entered the room and Nnamdi was sitting by Eve's bed, she was awake now and i went over and hugged her. I gave them their food.

Some minutes later, Eve said she wanted to walk around so Nnamdi decided to follow her.

They left me with Ugonna in that room, it was irritating that I had to be in the same room alone with him now. After the episode with Celia, i didnt think i wanted alone with him in a room.

He came over and sat by Eve's bed with me. "al, please what's wrong?" he asked, and i could read genuine concern in his voice.

" what was celia doing in your room?" i asked with a little voice.

"i wouldnt know, she used to have my keys back when we dated." he repied.

"what's she to you?? Is she your ex or still the love of your life you'd never forget??" I screamed at him.

Before he could give an answer, i continued, but this time with tears flowing, "if she's your ex, you know where ex's belong, they belong in the past, i'd better not be a rebound. If you're still in love with her, please let me know, so i can leave before i go mad." i said.

I know i looked like crap because i wore mascara in the morning, i must have run down my eyes.

"no, she's my ex, and i dont love her anymore, the woman I love is sitting just right next to me, my heart is with you Alma, maybe you've not realized that yet. He said with a dry smile.

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes, crying more. I was tired of girls coming in from nowhere to claim my men, it was getting me tired.

I felt him kissing me but i didnt open my eyes, i just lay down there, till i felt him lie down next to me, i turned around to face him, as i put my head on his chest and my arm around his waist, he held me close like a baby and i felt warm as i slept off.

God i was in love and it felt freaking good.....

3 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014

I woke up to the sound of people talking in hushed tones, they probably didnt want to wake me up.

I turned around and acted like I was still asleep but I just wanted to listen to what they were saying.

"the doctor said I'd be discharged tomorrow morning." a voice which I knew to be Eve's said.

"thank God the accident wasnt fatal." another voice which i also knew as my mum's voice replied.

They kept up with their little chat and both Nnamdi and Ugonna joined in until the door opened.

Everyone kept quiet, "goodevening ma." the voice said, it was a female's but I couldnt place it so I thought it was one of Eve's friends that came to Visit.

My mum replied but still the room was still quiet, I was dying to know who entered till I heard Ugonna's voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014

"What in God's name are you doing here?" he asked.

"what do you mean what am i doing here, i came to visit you." she replied.

"You have to leave now, you know you shouldnt be here, and i wouldnt want Al to wake up and find you here." Ugonna said.

She sighed and sat still, i was getting curious as to what lengths Ugonna would go to please me so I decided to take it a little further, I stirred.

"God!! Celia, leave this place, I swear I wont forgive you if she wakes up and finds you here." he said in a frustrated voice.

Just then, I opened my eyes and gave my best sleepy act, "why were you guys talking too loud now?" i asked in a drowsy voice.

When no one answered, i came down from the bed and went toward the bathroom to wash my face.

When I did, i came back to the room and gave my best suprised look, "what's she doing here?" i asked jerking my head towards Celia.

Ugonna gave a frustrated sigh but didnt say anything.

"you know what, just save the answer, you invited her didnt you?" i asked even though I knew he didnt.

"Al, I would never do that." he said pleading with his eyes.

"yeah you wont so who did?" i asked sarcastically. "you know what, i cant stay here and listen to your damned explanation, so enjoy your time with her." i said walking to the door.

Just as I got to the door, with my hand on the doorknob, I turned around, "Nnamdi, would you mind going with me to the restaurant, Ive been so hungry, Eve please come too." i said.

"okay, no problem, lets go." Nnamdi said as Eve joined us.

Immediately we turned to leave, i turned around again but this time to Ugonna, i just shot him a dissapointed look.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014

"What in God's name are you doing here?" he asked.

"what do you mean what am i doing here, i came to visit you." she replied.

"You have to leave now, you know you shouldnt be here, and i wouldnt want Al to wake up and find you here." Ugonna said.

She sighed and sat still, i was getting curious as to what lengths Ugonna would go to please me so I decided to take it a little further, I stirred.

"God!! Celia, leave this place, I swear I wont forgive you if she wakes up and finds you here." he said in a frustrated voice.

Just then, I opened my eyes and gave my best sleepy act, "why were you guys talking too loud now?" i asked in a drowsy voice.

When no one answered, i came down from the bed and went toward the bathroom to wash my face.

When I did, i came back to the room and gave my best suprised look, "what's she doing here?" i asked jerking my head towards Celia.

Ugonna gave a frustrated sigh but didnt say anything.

"you know what, just save the answer, you invited her didnt you?" i asked even though I knew he didnt.

"Al, I would never do that." he said pleading with his eyes.

"yeah you wont so who did?" i asked sarcastically. "you know what, i cant stay here and listen to your damned explanation, so enjoy your time with her." i said walking to the door.

Just as I got to the door, with my hand on the doorknob, I turned around, "Nnamdi, would you mind going with me to the restaurant, Ive been so hungry, Eve please come too." i said.

"okay, no problem, lets go." Nnamdi said as Eve joined us.

Immediately we turned to leave, i turned around again ; facing Celia, I said, "uhmm, i wont spend more than twenty minutes downstairs, that's enough time to sort whatever you both have out..." i was saying before she cut me off.

"you cant tell me when to....." she said and i cut her short.

"shut up, am not done yet, you have twenty minutes, you can screw him, kiss him, do whatever, i dont care but immediately it's 20minutes, and I come back here and meet you, i'l tear you into shreds. " i said with a look that said.. Talk-back-and-die.

I turned to my mum, "mummie, you can go home and rest, you dont need to be here or better still, go and check the damages at the shop. " i said.

Without a word to Ugonna, i walked to the door and withouut looking back, I said to celia, "20minutes, use it wisely."

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Joejonah(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
have been reading your story for the past two hours, now in page 3, can't let down my phone... my battery isn't encouraging... coming back, as I officially sign in...
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Awwwwww... Dats so good to hear... Tnx 4 reading and commenting too.

Joejonah:
have been reading your story for the past two hours, now in page 3, can't let down my phone... my battery isn't encouraging... coming back, as I officially sign in...

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks for the update nd the dedication dear but wait o,this ceila no get shame o abi shey na by force ni.Welldone o jare
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ma dear na so we see celia...... Update cumin lata..... Tnx hun

seunviju:
Thanks for the update nd the dedication dear but wait o,this ceila no get shame o abi shey na by force ni.Welldone o jare
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Nnamdi and Eve wanted us to go and eat but i wasnt hungry or i probably lost my appetite.

"But you said you were hungry?" Nnamdi asked.

"It was just an excuse to leave that room." i said and he just smiled.

"Al, take care of yourself okay, shit happens, you just have to find a way to deal with it." he said and Eve nodded.

"Yeah no p, you guys should go along without me." i said.

"Are you sure you dont want to talk about it over there?" Eve asked gesturing to the restaurant.

"nah, thanks you guys, trust me the last thing you both want is depressing company." i said and a smile and walked off in the opposite direction towards the waiting room.

My earpiece has always been my bestfriend so I was with it as usual.

I was listening to music and thinking about everything that happened today - including Celia.

It was over 20minutes, but I still didnt want to go back to the room so I sat back in the waiting room.

My music was so loud and my eyes were closed so I didnt notice someone else's presence.

I guess the person was talking to me before she looked well to see the earpiece in my ear.

I felt a tap on my lap and opened my eyes immediately only to meet Celia's face.

I signed and closed back my eyes, she tapped me again. This time, i paused the song playing.

"what?" i asked with anger in my voice.

"its not over, you know that right?" she asked.

I just shaked my head and gave a dry smile.

"you know he loves me and not you, why do you have to be blind to that important fact." she said.

"you know what, i dont want some psycho bi+tch on my case so please let me be, if he loves you, then i trust him to be man enough to tell me himself, the big question now is, do you trust him enough to tell you the truth??" i asked and left her thinking about my question.

I walked back to the room and without a word to Ugonna, i went to Eve's bed and proceeded to pack her clothes for her discharge tomorrow.

"Baby, wont you talk to me?" he asked when I was done packing Eve's stuff.

"About?" i asked.

"everything or anything." he replied.

" Good, lets do a little Q and A section while I help pack up your own stuff. These are the rules ; you will say only the truth, and I will never ask these questions again. Are you game?" i asked.

"yeah sure." he replied.

"what's your relationship with Celia." i asked.

"no relationship, she's just an ex." he replied and i nodded slowly.

"What am I to you?"

"You're the girl that owns my heart." he said and I nodded again.

"so you feel absolutely nothing about Celia?" i asked again.

"I feel nothing for her." he replied.

"okay, we are done." i said.

"uhmm, i have some questions too." he said.

"okay shoot." i replied.

"dont get offended please but am a very jealous person, what do you have with my brother?" he asked with a little hurt in his eyes.

He was suprised when I laughed. I walked up to him and kissed him long and hard. I got a piccture of him kissing Celia and I broke the kiss immediately.

"Hope psycho bi+tch didnt kiss this lips?" i asked.

He laughed and said No.

I went close again and kissed him well, this time, no image of clingy Celia came up.

"hope you have your answer?" i asked.

"yeah, i sure do." he replied with a wink and went back to kissing me.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Plaitex(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2014
thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
I go love ooooo,I don close my eyes cus I no wan see anything make them no corrupt me with that kissing o.Lovely update Alma,keep it up but watch some mistakes though
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Uwc hun.... Tnx 4 commenting....

Plaitex:
thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol.... Abeg open eye joor..... Tnx hun

seunviju:
I go love ooooo,I don close my eyes cus I no wan see anything make them no corrupt me with that kissing o.Lovely update Alma,keep it up but watch some mistakes though
Re: #my Life by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Nice story dear.....keep it up.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tnx hun....

OlufemiWhit:
Nice story dear.....keep it up.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
BACK HOME

Both Eve and Ugonna were discharged this morning, Ugonna and Nnamdi left for their house but not before hugs and kisses and before I forget, Nnamdi is dating my sister now.

The date for Cynthia's burial was fixed, it was going to be a small burial since she wasnt married.

We went to my mum's shop to check out the damages that the trailer caused, it was much but Thank God no soul was lost.

12:00 pm
I went downstairs for lunch when my phone rang, it was Nnamdi ;
"hey alma, how are you doing?" he asked.

"am fine o, just fine." i replied with a smile he couldnt see.

"okay, i just got off the phone with my girlfriend and decided to check on you too."

"thanks for calling." i said and hung up.

TWO DAYS LATER
I went to see Ugonna today at his house and percieved a familiar feminine scent, yeah call me jealous and all that but i'm just being cautious.

We were watching an explicit movie and before I knew it, we were kissing and smooching.

He pulled off my red tank top to reveal my black lacy bra, he looked down at them with a wowed look in his eyes and looked me in the eye and kissed me again.

I was shy but I was Hot so I removed my jeans to reveal my black undie too.

I knelt down before him as he sat on the bed and slowly stripped him of his boxers, I caught sight of his huge erection and swallowed.

I'd always read articles on how to give a mind blowing blow-job and here I was about to give my first Mouth Gig and probably going to be my first real sex (first time being my uncle)

I raised my head slowly and looked him in the eye, fluterred my lashes at him went down on him.

I wasnt getting any reaction at all and I thought I was the biggest joke ever until i heard an "ooh".

I looked back up to meet his eyes and went down again, this time, i licked his balls with the tip of my tongue.

He kept "oohing " and "aahing" , and I decided to take all 8inches into my mouth and when i did, he bleeped my mouth with all intensity till he came in my mouth.

I swallowed his ccum and licked his ddick clean. I sat on the bed and he sat beside me and kissed me. As he kissed me, his hand found my bra as he unhooked it.

He held them both and rubbed my nips, it was my turn to moan now, then he took them in his mouth and i was in heaven.

As he sucked my boobs, his finger slipped into my pvssy, I was wet already so no lubrication was needed.

He finger bleeped me till I couldnt take it anymore. "I need you in me this minute" i said in a raspy voice.

I guess that was the cue he needed as he got a condom from his drawer and shoved his ddick in me.

He kept thrusting into me and I kept moaning. The shyness had disappeared and I was screaming without shame.

After some minutes, he started jerking and groaning till he came.

He got off me and looked me in the eye and said, "i love you al and I'd never hurt you... Never."

"I love you too hun," I answered.

He smiled and kissed me and I felt his erection, i looked at it, then at him and smiled.

He picked up the remote and switched off the TV, it was going to be a long day, a memorable one at that.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Mercyesse(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
I tot Alma is nt a virgin
Re: #my Life by mohalexyz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
interesting but I thought u said her Anty's husband molested her wen she went to Lagos but now u said virgin.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Alma don virgin again?thought her uncle molested her na
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
OMG i felt so stupid when i noticed my mistake.... I was very busy when I updated... I guess i just wanted her to loose her virginity to Ugonna and not to her uncle.....

Tnx @Ivyluvie2
@mohaleyzx
@mercyesse....... U guys corrected me.... Tnx xo much.... I still feel bad about my mistake tho.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
almacherish:
OMG i felt so stupid when i noticed my mistake.... I was very busy when I updated... I guess i just wanted her to loose her virginity to Ugonna and not to her uncle.....

Tnx @Ivyluvie2
@mohaleyzx
@mercyesse....... U guys corrected me.... Tnx xo much.... I still feel bad about my mistake tho.
you welcome,probably that scene should be cut off(the part ugo mentioned bout her virginity)I know it aint easy trying to make characters fit;all the same you doing a good job,and I'm loving it
Re: #my Life by mohalexyz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
instead y don't him promise not to ever betrayed her. just suggesting ooh
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Yh i modified it..... Tnx xo much.... I rili appreciate....

Ivyluvie2:
you welcome,probably that scene should be cut off(the part ugo mentioned bout her virginity)I know it aint easy trying to make characters fit;all the same you doing a good job,and I'm loving it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.