Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (26218 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by babadee(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
our blood types are not compatible and besides, the sex is not what it used to be and won't want to cheat on you,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by emiemi(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
my pastor saw a vision, he said your mum is a witch, i no wan die o!! iyen tun ko shocked
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by spicy007(f): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
im afraid of commitment, im soo afraid. that means im gonna lose my indepencence. its scary!!!

that line irritates me, its not like u r going to prison, dumbhead
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Moyola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
lol
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Hugger: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
spicy007:

I'm afraid of commitment, I'm soo afraid. that means I'm going to lose my indepencence. its scary!!!

that line irritates me, its not like u r going to prison, dumbhead

it could be worse than prison if he's already figured she's the wrong woman for him
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
I heard your cousin is an ex-con. Sorry, I don't want to be tagged by association. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by BabaTony: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d wink
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Aratunde(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
I don't love u half as much as you do, and it's always good for the guy to love the more. If you truly believe in God, your own guy will come along soon.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Hugger: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I heard your cousin is an ex-con. Sorry, I don't want to be tagged by association. cheesy

Is it true you're a cow? cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Aratunde(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
I'm not that in love with you, what happens if I fall in love with another lady few months into our marriage, would you consider divorce? So lets put things in gods hands
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hugger:

Is it true you're a cow? cheesy

No o! But I'm beginning to wonder where all our milk and cheese come from. tongue
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by EKENEA(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2008
you know say, my papa na native doctor, if I marry you my papa go vex for us
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by onyxgirl(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
its not that easy considerin the fact that ur mum doesnt like me
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Bunlawyer(f): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2008
I don't have enough money to start a family now
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by kanayo74(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2008
i need some more time to get my act together
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by queenTG(f): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
have my first son and after my baby girl and i will do that undecided
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by shylladear(f): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2008
queenTG:

have my first son and after my baby girl and i will do that undecided

that is very true
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by toffee2lov: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
Is it all about man what about the f are they not faulty too,  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by OpeLovely(f): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2008
Its until i make 10 million naira before i marry,

I need to buy a car and get accomodation,

I can't marry someone who will not get pregnant for me,

I'm afraid of commitment.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by kemisuga(f): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
Sauron - What is wrong with marrying Ijebu-woman?

@ topic - Some want to get a good job, 3-bedroom flat and a car before settling down.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by biolabee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2008
wow i finally get thru all the posts

u guys are so inventive in ur excuses

chamo u are voted as no 1 for excuse finders followed closely the dark lord,

nomanicole u are dammnnnnnn fine can i get ur YIM? cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by LitenCee(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster
if a guy without a job and squating with uncle Tom comes along will you even agree to date him  grin grin talk true.
you gurls are the cause of your problem, remember "no ro-mance with-out fi-nance!" or is it no room for man without finance  grin. and it was a gurl that sang it , and its the only bible some babes read today.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by biolabee(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
@emiemi how are you and far with the e couple thing, hoipe its all gd now
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
at age 99 u seemed to have gotten alot of experience with those lines from guys  tongue tongue tongue tongue

OpeLovely:

Its until i make 10 million naira before i marry,

I need to buy a car and get accomodation,

I can't marry someone who will not get pregnant for me,

I'm afraid of commitment.

u dont knw what is wrong with an ijebu woman?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

kemisuga:

Sauron - What is wrong with marrying Ijebu-woman?

@ topic - Some want to get a good job, 3-bedroom flat and a car before settling down.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
the milk is too dry, needs refilling jo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  

the milk don sour, need to find a me a new cow   tongue tongue tongue

i am the youngest male in my family, my elder brothers have to marry first, there are only 11 of them  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Pap: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
You are bleeping ugly.
and
You are bleeping stinking.

Wonderful excuses iv used.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rosyrosy1: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
my sisters!!!!

what will happen will happem
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by vivaladiva(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
lucky me all the men ave been wiv all want to get married to me. my own excuse is babes i aint ready till the fat lady sings
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by shinaayo2: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
this absoletly a sign of an inresponsible man, because they lack the ability to think deep
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
story! ! !

vivaladiva:

lucky me all the men ave been with all want to get married to me. my own excuse is babes i aint ready till the fat lady sings
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by PepERSprAY: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2008
shina-ayo:

this absoletly a sign of an inresponsible man, because they lack the ability to think deep
True
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chamotex(m): 2:51am On Oct 30, 2008
biolabee:

wow i finally get through all the posts

u guys are so inventive in ur excuses

chamo u are voted as no 1 for excuse finders followed closely the dark lord,

nomanicole u are dammnnnnnn fine can i get ur YIM? cheesy

oh boy, when situation catch you, you go think of something to say. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.