Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage (25926 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by freeme2(m): 4:58am On Oct 30, 2008
Maybe if the women would stop expecting too much and just be ready to go the long haul with the guy, maybe, just maybe all the excuses will vamoose.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2008
I dont think I'm good enuff for you. You deserve someone better.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by lbotus(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
my uncle got married to an edo woman they are divorce now so, my mother insited that none of her sons will get married to an edo girl. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Blackcat(f): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
you are too good for me
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by bastrin(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
angry angry

Marriage is not just my kind of thing.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by festire: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
According to my Dr. D. N Nwatu of dept. of political science, enugu state university of science and tech.,"Marriage is a deliberate risk" one thing that we should no as a person is that human are very complex beings and to that extent react to various stimuli. For two persons to live together for a long period of time is very scary.

Even if they seem to be compatible, there is always bound to be problems which in most cases can lead to break up. because two different human being are leaving together. this is because humans are naturally egocentric that is self-centered. so people go into marriage because one thing. that is an interest. it could be sex, children, beauty ,to satisfy family or peer pressure. if these things fades. such individual will look for a way out.

so my advice to anyone who want o go into it is that, he or she should be emotionally prepared. money will not and cannot solve or aid marriage.

and we should not go into it with much expectations. so that we are not dissapointed so much that we will want to leave.

i strongly believe that it is what some people consider or are considering b/4 going into it. thanks.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by babadee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
i just decided i want to stay single but i'll always be there for you and you can even have my baby if you want,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by biggs(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
The truth is how many guy's in the house are trully ready for marriage. 95% will say they are not ready all becos they dont want to be responsible.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chrisoml(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
Baby I want to hear from the Lord first so that we won't end up with a wrong life partner grin cool grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by rexx: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
I av to pay scool fees 4 my younger ones and take care of my aged mother.
when my aged mother dies and my siblings graduate, then we can get married grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by biolabee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
keep the excuses coming

nomanichol anything for me?
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by biolabee(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
cool
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by NanaOfosu: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
have you ever asked your self this question ? if God really love you why should life keep hurting me
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2008
i am giving u another 2yrs to think about it so that u will be very sure that this is what u want grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by ebogentle(m): 2:38am On Oct 31, 2008
Inspiration "excuse" from the campaign.

* You are not experienced
* You know this credit crunch makes it a very bad time to talk about this right now
* How about we wait till we enter the 250,000 USD/annum bracket
* Is it because you heard him say something about tax credit for couples? It may not be true you know
* I may be going to Iraq soon. You still sure you wann do this??

***sleepy now****Out of ideas***
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2008
advice from experts, $100, advice from u, priceless grin grin grin grin

ebogentle:

* You know this credit crunch makes it a very bad time to talk about this right now
* Is it because you heard him say something about tax credit for couples? It may not be true you know

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by CodeRED(f): 3:39am On Oct 31, 2008
chrisoml:

Baby I want to hear from the Lord first so that we won't end up with a wrong life partner grin cool grin

This is NOT at all an excuse, but rather the MOST intelligent form of reasoning. Too often many of us embark on "adventures" without consulting The Most, only to end up running to him to repair our broken hearts, lives et al.

@topic
My horoscope states our signs arent compatible,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2008
when he was sleeping with her, he didnt go to hear from the Lord oooooo, wen e don reach marriage commitment, hin wan hear from the Lord, na 2 day?

CodeRED:

This is NOT at all an excuse, but rather the MOST intelligent form of reasoning. Too often many of us embark on "adventures" without consulting The Most, only to end up running to him to repair our broken hearts, lives et al.

@topic
My horoscope states our signs arent compatible,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by moneykid(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2008
The excuses men give to avoid marraige is that they say its not yet time cos they cannot be tied down with a lady when there is so much to enjoy.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by moneykid(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2008
The excuses men give to avoid marraige is that they say its not yet time cos they cannot be tied down with a lady when there is so much to enjoy.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by OpeLovely(f): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2008
They are all bloody excuses.

The guy should go and jump off.

But before he leaves, deal with him before the excusesingitis takes over.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Exstar(f): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2008
* i need to pray over this.
* i need to see my pastor.
* Lets wait for God's time.
* You know i like them slim! shocked
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by klo: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
now we ve read all the common excuses. can someone pls tell us the MOTHER of all excuses. you may win a bachelor here for life
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Nautillus(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
And why are we picking on the MEN only . . .? ? ? . . . .Its take 2 to do the marriage thingy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by bastrin(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2008
angry angry angry angry

I am planning to further my Ed abroad maybe wen I return we will tie d knot.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Blackcat(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
my papa say you be abuja big girl cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by jintujinta(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
Baby, my first love just surfaced again and everyone in the family seems to love her. They are really putting pressure on me to take her back. So let's just take it easy for now. if i tell them about anyother person now, they will all disapprove of her. please give me some more time.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by spicy007(f): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2008
ebogentle:

this is pure genius, lolol. loved it.
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by Segzy209: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
jintujinta:

Baby, my first love just surfaced again and everyone in the family seems to love her. They are really putting pressure on me to take her back. So let's just take it easy for now. if i tell them about anyother person now, they will all disapprove of her. please give me some more time.

What a flimpsy excuse.u sure get it right jinta,
men and their pranks sha.o ga oo
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by chrisoml(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
* I want to you know better
* I don't think we are meant for each other
* We are not compatible at all
* Not so sure if I can trust you enough when am away especially during work/biz trip
* My parents says that you are too flashy for me
* Am still building a house for my father in the village, etc,
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by TOYOSI20(f): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2008
Lmaosh. . . . . . .these are all truly ridiculous excuses. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage by na2day2(m): 2:28am On Nov 01, 2008
whoa! girl u r so tight, i aint giving no excuse for u mami, lets head to that alter right now

TOYOSI20:

Lmaosh. . . . . . .these are all truly ridiculous excuses. . . . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / When A Guy Introduces You To His Friends:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.